Geis Ch. 01

Story Info
A bad man who gained the ability to make anyone obey him.
7.7k words
3.81
48.7k
78

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers

Chapter One: The Return of the King

Trigger Warning: This story contains some sexual and emotional violence. This is not a healthy representation of a relationship, nor should it be something to strive for in your own life. This is a work of fiction, and the actions taken in this story are taboo for a reason. Be good to each other.

*****

School let out for the summer, leaving Kendall and Jackson with almost two months without work. They were being paid for those remaining two months but Jackson, being the kind and supportive fiance he was, took another job on the side to pick up hours. They were planning to move after the summer, and they needed all the money they could save. During this time, the girls stayed at their daycare, leaving Kendall alone during the day.

Some days, Kendall found herself bored. Other days, she was grateful. Kendall had been working since she was twelve. Her mother, a single alcoholic more inclined to drink herself into a stupor than to support the family in any meaningful way, put all the pressure of adulthood on her teenage daughter. Sometimes, Kendall thinks that's how she found herself as a teenage mother. With two children before nineteen, Kendall was afraid she would be alone for the rest of her life, or worse yet, trapped with the one of the men who put her in that situation.

Kendall was the mother of two daughters by two different men. Penelope, her oldest by a single year, was born from unprotected sex had with her then boyfriend. High school sweethearts, they tried to make it work, but he cheated on her repeatedly without her knowing, and when she found out she just couldn't forgive him. Falling into drugs-or letting the problem surface and become known-he disappeared from her life, hardly seeing his daughter before refusing to pay child support.

Still, he was better than the father of her second daughter. Kendall's second daughter, Addison, was made in a moment of weakness with a man named James. James was tall and heavy, a large man with a large presence and a sinister streak. Cruel by nature, James accosted Kendall until she gave in, using his age and size against her to coerce her into a date. Kendall had found herself disappointed by their first sexual encounter, which was brief, rough, and shallow, and later she had found herself pregnant.

The problem with James was that he was empty. Looking into his cold eyes, Kendall could see little more than hate inside of him. Looking back, James didn't know what love was or how to express love. He was broken, perhaps more than Kendall, and together they didn't have the strength to heal each other. Kendall tried hard to make it better, but their time together only made them both worse. Kendall's pregnancy protected her for a time, but after Addison was born, there was nothing to protect her. Their relationship devolved into domestic abuse that was both physical and mental and, after two years together, Kendall was convinced that the only way she could escape was for one of them to die.

That is when she met Jackson, and she loved him from the moment she saw him. Jackson was not classically handsome. He had good shoulders and dark eyes, but he wasn't tall like James, nor was he as heavy set. Still, he was heavier, and he was warm, and most of all he was safe, and that was all that Kendall could ask for. First, she and Jackson worked together. Then, he helped her move out on her own and they started dating. Then, he let her move in with him when her apartment went sideways. Shortly after, they were engaged and looking forward to a long and happy life together. They are moving fast, but they are in love.

That is how Kendall felt when she dropped Jackson off this morning, kissing him goodbye and professing her love. Then, she dropped the girls off at their daycare and returned home. She is just inside when a knock summons her back to the door. It is a heavy knock and followed by an equally heavy use of the doorbell, and Kendall is already fuming when she opens the door and finds James waiting outside.

It has been months since she expelled James from her life, but he hasn't changed much at all. He remains tall and brutish, though he keeps his beard neatly trimmed. His cold, hollow eyes stare a hole through her as he towers over her, his fat body filling the doorframe. If anything, he has gained weight, his belly filling his too-tight muscle shirt to the point where it fits him like a second skin. Looking at him, she feels a mixed sense of arousal and revulsion.

"James? What the hell are you doing here? How did you find me?"

James regards her with cold laughter before pushing past her. He enters the living room with the entitlement of a king and stops to turn and take it in before falling, heavily, onto her couch. It was the couch they had shared when dating, and it sags under his weight now as it had in the past. He parts his legs while staring at her, the crotch of his jeans straining around something unfamiliar. James was modestly endowed at best when she knew him, his shaft both short and thin. What Kendall finds herself staring at now, however, is neither.

She swallows. "Get out."

"No," James cackles.

Kendall glares. "Get out!"

"Make me." He stares back at her, grinning like a chimp, and she remembers then how small and weak she is compared to him. Though tall for a woman and quite stout, where she could stand as Jackson's equal, she is dwarfed by James' size and weight. The power disparity between them made her legs weak. "Or, better yet, shut your damn mouth and go get me a beer."

Kendall, though bothered by his words, moves to obey him on instinct. She is partway to the kitchen before she stops and turns to face him. "We don't have beer," she says, and James turns a critical gaze on her. Under his scrutiny, she feels both anxious and eager to please him.

"You fucking kidding me? That pussy don't even drink beer? Then what the fuck do you have, Kendall?"

Standing still, Kendall stammers, "We have water, and milk, and Jackson has some soda in the fridge..."

"Then bring me one of his sodas for fuck's sake."

Kendall leaves the room quickly, old fears rising with a sudden, inherent urge to obey. She grabs James a soda and on her way to him says, "But, this is Jackson's."

James grunts. "You think I give a fuck? That faggot stole you from me. Least I can get out of it is a fucking soda."

Kendall frowns as she stops beside the couch. "He didn't steal me," she says. "I'm not an object to be taken, James." She offers him the soda even as she chides him, her body moving of its own accord. He meets her with a stare, waiting until she opens it for him, and then he takes the soda from her and slurps it as she waits at his side. Her heart hamers watching him, and her ears remain open to his words, compelled by a willing body to obey him.

A dizzying arousal sweeps over her as he glares over her. She blinks, and she stares, and her nipples ache inside her blouse. Even her pussy is wet, though she isn't sure why. The fear that settling in her belly is burning off as arousal in her loins.

"Fuck if you ain't," James says after a long burp. "It's fine, though, cause I came here to steal you right back."

Hearing this, Kendall rolls her eyes. James was, among his other many wonderful traits, a misogynist through and through. He wasn't a television misogynist, either, who would sometimes put women down but otherwise treated them with some measure of respect. He was the type of man who expected her to serve him in every way and often treated her like a slave. Two years with him was more than enough, and even now, despite her arousal, she has no interest in returning to it.

James stares at her, through her, as he gulps the soda. Burping again, he wipes his mouth on the back of his big, beefy hand. "You think I'm fucking kidding? Come here!" Reaching out, he slaps her across the cheek. The blow is light compared to how he used to hit her, but even then it is enough to leave her unsteady. She stumbles sideways before catching herself on the nearby wall, and then stares at him with tears in her eyes and a burning in her cheek. James, meanwhile, laughs. "You always were a dumb bitch, rolling your fucking eyes at me, but you'll learn your place. For now, get on your knees and rub my feet like you used to. You've got a lot of missed time to make up for."

Again, Kendall moves without thinking, her body primed to obey his every request. The pain he visited upon her is not new, nor is this next humiliation. James has always lived to degrade her, but her response to his degradations is different this time. The pain in her cheek lingers, as did her hurt pride, but a seed of pride is buried deep within this bed of hurt. As she falls to her knees, she feels this seed sprouting, tender but alluring, and as she stares at his feet, she also feels an even deeper arousal stirring inside of her.

James wears heavy boots crusted with mud. He offers her his right foot first, and she takes it onto her lap and undoes the laces. When they were dating, Kendall would rub his feet regularly and without expectation that he returned the favor. It was understood between them that he would never show her such kindness or affection, and while Kendall didn't like it, she at some point came to accept it as the best she could get. That is how James worked. He broke her down, and it was only with the arrival of Jackson that she was ever rebuilt. To her shock and horror, however, James has returned to her life to break her again, and this time seems all the more capable of doing it permanently.

Removing James' shoe, she is first struck by how pungent the aroma of his feet is. It conjures for her old memories of the home they shared and of the abuses that went on there. Her heart sinks as she stares down at James' uncovered foot and then, to her growing shame, arousal creeps into these feelings as well. The scent is not unfamiliar to her, but her response is changed. The disgust it summons is chased by a dizzying arousal that sweeps over her and leaves her breathing deep. She hates him and the stink of his feet, but she also couldn't get enough of it.

She removes his sock next, bunching it up and stuffing it into the boot before setting the boot onto the floor beside her. Holding his sweaty foot on her lap, she lifts it carefully in her hands, the skin slick against her fingers and palms. She doesn't enjoy the sensation, but she can't bring herself to refuse him. Somehow, in some way, James demands a level of obedience from her now that he had lacked only a few months before. Her gaze settles on him again, this time curiously, on his impossibly large bulge, and she wonders if anything else about him has changed.

Blushing, she looks away and begins rubbing his feet. It comes back to her quickly, nights spent rubbing his feet absently while he watched sports. He often sat in just his underwear, his tiny penis hardly noticeable, the stink of his feet ripe and unwelcome in her nostrils. She would think about Jackson then, and she would fantasize about the life they would live together.

Now, however, James' stench pushes Jackson out of her mind. It fills her with James instead, and the old memories return to her in black and white. Colorless, they sap the color from her world. Jackson becomes the memory, and James her new reality. It frightens her, the power he possessed over her, and it sickens her to be reduced to this again. It is worse to be kneeling at his feet as she does it, like she is his slave, but no matter how bad it is, the worst part is the subtle joy she takes in serving and smelling him.

James notices and, watching her, grins like a baboon. "Enjoying yourself down there?"

Kendall, briefly lost in her memories, wakes enough to glare at him. His feet are heavy and rough in her hands, but the sweat has dried, leaving only the scent in its place. She feels foggy-headed and horny, but she still hates James, even if she is reluctantly enjoying his feet. With all the venom still in her, which is a lot after two years of abuse, she spits a petty, "No."

James laughs again. "Really? Cause you seemed like you were enjoying it, getting all lost in thought about it. Also, there's that." James pokes at her breasts, where her unrestrained nipples stand at attention, showing through her blouse. Kendall, accustomed to going without a bra while home alone, gasps and blushes before lifting James' foot to hide behind.

"Shut up, you pig."

James shrugs. "What you get for not wearing a bra. Anyway..." Lifting his foot, James jams it into Kendall's face and watches her sniff him quickly before recoiling. At no point in this exchange does she ever stop rubbing his feet, the task which he had ordered her to do. "But this should keep you focused: kiss my feet."

Kendall, staring him in the eyes, breathes him in one last time before pressing him to her lips. She kisses him reluctantly, driven by an animal desire to obey the man whom she sees as her alpha male. Lips pressed firmly to the underside of his foot, she understands her powerlessness in his presence and the arousal she feels before him. James frightens her, but he also compels her to obey on a primal level. He is a large man and physically powerful, and all women want to be wanted. She hates him, she reasons, but she also has to protect herself, and her arousal is just another way of protecting herself.

None of that, however, explains to her why she licks her lips after she stops kissing his foot.

"There's a good girl," James says, his eyes hollow ice. "Now you're finally being honest with yourself. Why not go ahead and lick my foot, too."

Still staring him in the eyes, and now glaring daggers at him, too, Kendall holds him steady and parts her lips to taste him. She licks him slowly and with reluctance, but she feels her skin break out in goosebumps when her tongue makes contact with his foot. The taste is not quite how she imagined it would be. Though she is familiar with his scent, she had never made it a habit to kiss or taste his feet. Licking her lips had given her a sample, but the full flavor is rich and earthy, with a hint of salt at the start of it.

His feet, clearly unwashed, are not as unpleasant to the tongue as she imagined they might be. They taste, she realizes, quite a bit like they smell and the longer she was exposed to his scent, unfortunately, the more welcome that is becoming for her, too. Kendall wouldn't go so far as to say that she enjoys it, and the humiliation is not lost on her, but she had expected worse from it and is pleasantly surprised with what she is getting.

She licks him from the arch up to his toes and there, to her surprise, has his toes stuffed into her mouth. Laughing, James holds his toes there to soak on her tongue. The flavor is stronger now, Kendall finds herself growing drunk on it. The dizzying arousal he produces in her becomes much more pronounced. The room begins to sway gently as she stares him in his hollow eyes and, when she tries to remove his toes from her mouth, he holds firm, so she settles on suckling them while rubbing his feet.

James' smile is vicious, a small cut across his face. "You can glare all you like, Kendall, but I can see the truth written all over your face. You love sucking my toes."

Kendall groans, intending to communicate her disgust. Unfortunately, it sounds distinctively like arousal and, with her nipples hard, even she isn't sure how she feels about it anymore.

James lets out a rough laugh. "Your little cuck ever make you suck his toes?"

Kendall frowns. Removing him from her mouth with his permission, she smacks her lips and says, "He isn't a cuck. And no, he doesn't treat me like this."

James' good mood soured briefly. Lifting his foot, he shoves his big toe back into her mouth to silence her and waits until she starts sucking again to speak. Kendall, overcome by fear and arousal, does it quickly, slurping his big toe while staring him in the eyes. "He IS a cuck, and you'll call him that from now on, quiet it?"

Kendall mewls quietly around his toe, slurping softly as he removes it. She continues to kiss his foot as he moves it along her face, sometimes parting her lips to allow a quick lick. At this point, she acts on instinct, desperate to calm his growing temper, though her arousal undoubtedly enhances her performance. She hates the way he demeans and degrades her but is also powerless to stop it, and this new command is undoubtedly planted deep into her brain, so she salivates on his foot to keep herself quiet.

James watches her with interest as she gives herself over to drooling on him. Her arousal is obvious from the way she moves and the way she holds him so gently to her face. She makes out with his foot while staring him in the eyes, and James stares back. "And of course he don't make you do shit like this. He's too much of a pussy."

Kendall, panting, frowns again and takes a break from licking him to murmur, "He's good to me."

James laughs at that. "He's pathetic."

Frown turning to a glare, Kendall snaps, "He's more of a man than you are."

Another laugh, though this one is bitter, and James adjusts his heavy manhood before stuffing her mouth full of foot again. "We'll see about that." He saws his foot into and out of her mouth before removing it entirely. "For now, though, you got another foot to take care of."

Still glaring, Kendall obeys. She lets him remove his right foot from her mouth while taking his left foot onto her lap. Like with the first, she unlaces his boot and lets the stench of his sock wash over her. This time, she breathes more deeply of him, being careful not to sniff him but taking pleasure in his musky, masculine stench. Then, pretending to grimace, she removes his sock and tucks it carefully into his boot before setting the boot aside. This time, the sweat feels good against her skin, and she takes to rubbing him with a hint of excitement.

James wastes no time in taking charge. She hardly has his boot off before he pins his foot to her face. Understanding without a word, Kendall begins kissing his foot and is soon licking him and salivating on him like a wild animal. This time, there is more sweat left, and he tastes saltier than before, but the pungent, almost cloying flavor is enough to fog her mind further. She nearly lets out a moan, she has come to enjoy it so much.

Watching with a smile, James sips his soda and feeds her his toes. Kendall, with her eyes closed, sucks them readily and even goes so far as to run her tongue between each toe. This display of submission, unexpected but entirely welcome, shocks James, who gives a subtle gasp before whispering, "Fuck, that's hot."

Kendall smiles briefly, forgetting herself to his words. His praise is forbidden and hard-earned, and though she remembers herself shortly, it does nothing to undermine the pride she feels. She does manage to frown, though, as he continues staring at her, his bulge appearing somehow larger.

Once his toes are wet, James finishes the soda completely and then shakes the empty can at her. He burps to draw her attention and then says, "Get me another."

Kendall sighs and sets his foot aside on the floor. Standing, she takes the empty can and goes to the recycling before grabbing another. This one she opens before entering the room, and as she hands it to James, she says, "The cuck won't like this." She winces as she says it, expecting a reprimand, but finds James smiling instead. She is on her knees rubbing his feet before she realizes why, and then her cheeks burn with shame afterward.

"The cuck, huh?"

Kendall's frown deepens. "Shut up."

"Well, if he doesn't like me drinking his sodas, then he is really going to hate this: stand up and strip naked. Remind me what I'm getting when I take you back."

kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers