Geis Ch. 05

Story Info
Kendall earns what she wants.
2.7k words
3.38
8.4k
6

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
766 Followers

Chapter Five: The Better Man

Kendall wakes up wet and giddy. In the shower, she rubs her smooth pussy with a smile. Yesterday, after James left, Kendall cleaned up quickly before going to pick up her family. She hardly had them home before she left to go get waxed, and when she returned she was sore but smiling. She called Jackson a cuck again over supper, and not even the resulting argument could sour her mood.

It had only been two days since James fucked her, but two days without his eleven-inch dick stretching her wide was beginning to feel like torture. It didn't help that he visited her on both of those two days, though she did enjoy those visits and learned a lot more about herself as a person. Before bed, she prepared herself a bag of ice for after James ruined her, and she looks forward to using it.

The morning passes at a crawl. Everyone in the house moves slowly or drags their feet entirely, except for Kendall, who moves like a whirlwind to make up for them. She has the car packed and is ready to leave before everyone else has even finished breakfast, and she uses the extra time to check herself in the mirror. She wears James' special clothes underneath her normal clothes again, but even then she doesn't wear a bra. Her nipples show through both shirts, they are so swollen with expectation. Jackson seems to notice and steals glances, and somehow Kendall feels like she is betraying James each time. She puts on another shirt to try and hide her arousal.

Jackson leaves the kitchen to let the girls finish breakfast. Joining Kendall in the bedroom, he stares at her for a few seconds before speaking. "Kendall, are you alright?"

Kendall has her shirt partway on as he says it and finishes pulling it on before responding. She adjusts it, pulling it to make it fit right, checking herself in the mirror to make sure it hides her nipples. It does but only slightly. Afterward, she gives Jackson an exasperated smile. "Of course, I am. Why do you ask?"

"You just...you seem on edge this morning." Jackson stuffs his hands into his pockets and straightens his posture. He is a handsome man with dark hair and dark eyes, and looking at him, Kendall loves him dearly. She even feels guilty about what she will do later that day, but she will also do it, and she will let nothing stop her.

"I'm just ready to start the day," she says, imagining James' hard dick filling her throat. She looks over his shoulders. "Think the girls are done?"

Jackson blinks a few times and then sighs. "Yeah, I'll go check." He pauses in the doorway, staring at her. "I love you."

Kendall gives him a smile and, speaking from the heart, offers the most sincere, "I love you, too, cuck." From there, the morning passes normally. Kendall drops Jackson off without a word and then leaves the girls at their daycare. On the way home she speeds, and she arrives before James does. Inside, she strips to find her shorts wet with her arousal.

James arrives without a word, entering the house and sauntering in full of confidence. Kendall greets him with equal confidence, her pussy slick and nipples showing through her top. When she smiles, he smiles back humorlessly, devoid of good cheer. Only arousal and rage exist inside of his eyes. "You look excited."

Kendall chews her bottom lip to hide her smile. Her eyes flash as she looks upon him. "I think you'll be excited when you see what I did."

"Oh?" James lifts his eyebrows while regarding her girlish giddiness. "You got something to show me, slut?"

Kendall, toying with the hem of her shorts, nods. She uses her arms to wedge her breasts together and deepen her cleavage. Her pink nipples show, erect, through the thin fabric of her top. Her arousal is evident even in the goosebumps on her arms.

James seats himself on the couch. "Then show me, girl."

Smiling more, Kendall murmurs, "Okay!" She removes her shirt first, leaving it on the floor beside her while swaying her hips to an unheard beat. Then, she holds her shorts open, revealing her glistening peach. James whistles when he sees it, the soft, smooth folds wet and shining upon appearance. Standing with her legs parted, Kendall displays herself for him, holding her lips open to show off her shiny pink insides.

James reaches forward, jamming his hand into her pants and forcing his fingers up against her. In the past, Kendall would have been bothered by his brazenness. Today, she revels in it. When his rough finger enters her, she coos, leaning against his arm. That lone finger, combined with her excitement, is enough to reward her with a small orgasm that leaves her shorts even wetter. Noticing, James responds with a laugh. "Like that, slut?"

Hugging his arm through the pleasure, Kendall nods. "Yes, daddy." She stares up into his eyes, whimpering. "What about you? Do you like it, daddy?"

James grunts and removes his finger. Wiping it on her bare breasts, he says, "Feels smooth, but I ain't seen it clear enough to know whether I like it or not." Sauntering back, James places himself heavily on the couch. Kendall follows him, bunching her shorts and pulling them tight against her vulva on the way. James watches and says, "Take 'em off so I can get a good look at you."

Another nod, and Kendall removes her shorts. She yanks them down her thick thighs and stands with her legs parted for him. Her crotch is wet, the white skin of it shining in the midmorning light. Her pussy is, true to her word, waxed smooth and slightly swollen. Her labia remained parted where his finger was, open and hungry, waiting for his return. Inside, she is hooded for him with her cervix open and ready.

Reaching out, James fans his fingers along her thighs while using his thumb to hold her labia open. He gazes at her dripping interior, her arousal apparent and pungent. Leaning forward, he gives her a sniff before sitting back to appraise her further. "Shit looks smooth, Kendall, but the real test is your asshole. Turn around and gimme a look."

"Yes, daddy," Kendall says, and she turns and bends for him. Sticking her ass out, she holds herself by the shin as James' hands land on her ass. His palms are rough against her skin, and his strong fingers mold her flesh as he holds her cheeks parted to gaze at her most private regions.

Like her pussy, her asshole is completely waxed, as is the rest of her body. The only hair left on Kendall is on her head. Seeing this, James smiles before giving her a sharp swat across her ass cheek. Kendall winces but smiles, her pussy growing wetter from the blow. Looking at him between her thick thighs, she asks, "Did I do it right? Do you like it?"

James laughs. "Do I like it?" Sitting back, he takes her by the hips with one hand and guides her toward him. "You tell me," he says, guiding her onto his lap after pulling out his hard dick. Kendall opens for him as she falls, panting and wailing as she takes him to the root. Her womb aches upon his arrival, while the rest of her flexes in a spasm around his thick shaft. Whining, she comes on him as James takes her by the hips. "What do you think, Kendall? Do I like it?"

With tears in her eyes, Kendall rests against him, crying breathlessly as her toes curl. "Coming. Coming! I'm coming!"

James grins. Taking her by the hair, he winds her hair around his fist and then tilts her head sideways. With his other hand, he moves her hips on him as she gains her footing. Planting her feet beside him, she raises her hips at his suggestion and then falls on him, hitting another climax as tears roll down her cheeks.

"So good! I've needed this so much!"

James laughs. "You stupid cunt."

Kendall nods her head, impaled by him, drunk and thoughtless with pleasure. "Yes, daddy! I'm a stupid cunt! I'm your stupid cunt! I'm daddy's stupid cunt! Daddy is fucking his stupid cunt!"

Teasing her clit to bring her to a third climax, James then shoves her forward to support herself before swatting her ass. Kendall rests to catch her breath and, as her many orgasms subside, braces on his knees so that she can bounce on his shaft. James, meanwhile, takes hold of her by the shoulders, his big hands nearly encircling her neck. "You're still gonna suck my toes and eat my ass after we're done, slut. This shit ain't free!"

Kendall giggles. "Yes, daddy! Anything to keep you fucking me!"

"Good girl." James gives her another swat on the ass. "Now, turn around and ride me right! I wanna watch those milk cow titties bouncing while I fuck you!"

Kendall grins. James is crude but honest. Reluctantly easing herself off of his shaft, Kendall is struck by how long he really is. Turning, she regards his massive, gleaming manhood with a smile before taking him in hand and holding him steady as she mounts him again. She takes him to the root before feeding James her breasts. James, meanwhile, takes hold of her hips and immediately has her bouncing on his shaft. Kendall winces but coos as his crown hammers her sensitive womb toward another orgasm. "Oh! God! James! You're so fucking deep!"

James growls. Swatting her ass, he yells, "That's how sluts like you like it!"

Cradling his head to her breasts, Kendall nods. "It is, daddy! I like it deep. I like it when your big cock goes deep in me, daddy!"

Kendall rolls her hips and rides him in with short bounces. She moves to get herself reaccustomed to his size before she can really ride him hard. James seemingly doesn't mind, idly watching her breasts as they bounce in his face and periodically latching onto a nipple with his mouth. Kendall grins, cupping his head to her breasts like a child as he vigorously chews her nipples and bruises the supple flesh.

She comes again, and her head lulls back from the dizzying pleasure. "Oh! God! James! I've missed this! I've missed your big dick! I've only had it twice--three times now--but I feel like I'm addicted to you."

James laughs around her breasts, sucking both and squeezing them roughly without care for her pleasure. They might bruise, but Kendall enjoys the pain. James swats her ass. "You are addicted to my dick," he says. "Cause you're a fucking size queen."

Kendall nods, widening her bounces. She moves on half his shaft now, lifting her hips high and falling down on him hard. Each stroke sends his cock hammering into her womb. Pain mingles with pleasure, elevating it to ecstasy as she writhes on him. "I am your size queen, daddy!" Staring down into his eyes as she climaxes, she caresses his cheeks gently. "I'm a slut to your big dick, and your big--mm--fat balls as they slap against my ass, and your big rough hands moving me and punishing me. Fuck! Coming!" She whines. "I'm a--a slut to your blue eyes and your crooked grin. I'm your slut when you spank me or smack me when I don't answer fast enough--Ah! I'm your slut, daddy! I'm your size queen slut. Fuck!"

Praised by her, James swells and fills her suddenly while sucking her tits hard. Kendall comes in tandem with him, perhaps the biggest so far as her womb swells with his seed. The warmth spreads through her, and Kendall holds to his shoulders to ride out the orgasm. She doesn't want to pass out this time. Instead, she wants to stare James in the eyes and capture this moment forever.

When finished, she is dizzy and breathless. Though limp, James remains swollen inside of her, plugging her womb and holding his semen in her depths. Were she not on birth control, then she would surely be pregnant. Even now, she is afraid that James' semen will find its way up her tubes and infiltrate every egg she has. Despite the fear, it also turns her on. After all, James already made one beautiful child with her, and with her growing attraction to him fogging her reason, she can only imagine more beautiful children to come.

James swats her ass afterward. "Good nut."

Kendall smiles and flexes around him, milking whatever might remain in him deep into her over-full womb. She moans afterward. "God, James, you come so much now!"

James grins. Cupping her ass, he squeezes it roughly like he did with her breasts. At this point, her entire body will be one big bruised left by him, but she doesn't mind. The bloated feeling behind her cervix subdues any frustration she might feel being manhandled by him. "Do I come more than the cuck?"

-EL-Kendall rolls her eyes, but her smile stays. "You know you do," she says, but finding him smiling, she flexes around him again. "You come more than any man I've ever met!"

"Damn straight I do!" Releasing her ass cheeks, he gives both a firm swat before reaching over to down his beer. Holding the empty bottle to her, he burps. "Now that I've come, you got work to do. Get me another beer and start licking my toes, slut."

Kendall nods. "Yes, daddy." Taking the beer, she removes herself from his lap, stepping carefully as she feels his massive shaft leaving her. Stretched wide, she feels semen gushing down her leg from the moment his fat crown exits her pussy. She flexes to slow the spill as she goes to grab him another beer and then returns with sticky thighs to kneel at his feet and suck his toes.

She is diligent in her work, sucking and licking him fervently, ingratiated by all of the orgasms. James' spent cock distracts her, though, gleaming and slimy, resting against his thigh. She wants to taste him, to suck him clean and enjoy the flavor of their combined pleasure as it fills her mouth and throat. Instead, she is given a chance to have his manhood draped across her face as he drags her, face-first, into his asshole.

Again, she licks him, wriggling her tongue between his cheeks and doing so with enthusiasm. She still reviles the flavor of his asshole, but she is desperate to thank him and keep him happy. Two days without hope of being fucked had been torture, and while her most recent orgasms are satisfying, they are also enough to convince her to be well-behaved.

Kendall licks him dutifully until he pulls her head out and then lets him smack her across the face with his spent cock. Her tonguing gives him a bit of steel but not enough to convince him to fuck her again. She smiles, nuzzling his dick and kissing his pubic hair, breathing deeply of him to distract herself from the taste in her mouth.

"God damn, you're a good little slut when you want to be, and all it took to prove it was eleven-inches."

Kendall laughs and kisses his balls. She takes to sucking them in hopes of getting him hard a second time.

"Well, I gotta go, and you got a mess to clean up." James downs his beer and leaves the bottle on the floor. Standing, he lets her hold his balls in her mouth a moment longer before shoving her down. Kendall smiles up at him; James dresses without noticing.

Kendall shows him to the door after, kissing his crotch and watching him from the open doorway. Semen continues to ooze down her thighs and the floorboards are soaked with it. She does have a mess to clean up and, though usually cleanly, she would rather soak in it for the next few hours than wash any of it away.

That is not a choice for her, however, so she goes to wipe up the mess before taking a shower. In the shower, she sobers some, though not enough to make her think of anything outside of James' dick. The guilt that she felt when all of this started is now gone. Jackson is a good person, but James is the better MAN, and right now, that is all that matters.

Koto's Commentary:

Thanks to my new patron Aaron and my other patrons for supporting this and other stories! Happy New Years, everyone!

kotochaos
kotochaos
766 Followers