Geis Ch. 06

Story Info
Kendall finds out where the bad man has been living.
9.3k words
4.22
7k
5

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Chapter Six: The Second Throne

Kendall iced her pussy after Jackson got home and, though he was curious, merely saying the word cuck can now silence him with hurt and anger. Looking at Jackson, and comparing him to James, Kendall feels her guilt abating. In many ways, Jackson is still the better person between the two of them. He is kinder than James and far more patient with her, and at a superficial level he is better to look at, though he lacks James' brutish appeal and raw masculine sexuality.

That night, Kendall sleeps soundly, and she wakes up horny the next day. She checks herself in the shower, making sure her body is still completely smooth to prevent any trouble later that morning. After that, she goes through the motions, living a normal life with Jackson at home for the weekend. Around noon, Jackson leaves for work, driving himself, and the girls go down for a nap. As soon as they are asleep, Kendall quickly changes before texting James, who arrives within ten minutes at her front door.

"You really calling me over for some dick?" James uses this as a greeting as he kicks his shoes off and steps out of his pants. He seats himself, half-naked, on her couch as she goes to fetch him a beer. "Are you really that dick-drunk, Kendall?"

Kendall opens his beer but hesitates as she hands it to him. Staring off at the floor, away from him, she murmurs, "I just...I thought you would want this, daddy."

James laughs again and, holding up his foot, wiggles his toes at her. "Now, now, don't get all sad. You're a good slut, and I actually brought you a special present for being so good." Kendall eyes his crotch. Imagining the present to be eleven-inches long, she kneels at his feet and licks his toes. "How's the cuck likin' that waxed pussy or ain't you let him see it?"

Kendall hums thoughtfully around James' toes, weighing her words carefully. Though every aspect of James seems to dizzy her anymore, she has also become resistant to his shallower appeals. The taste of his feet neither repulse nor arouse her anymore. Now, they are simply a part of her day.

"No, I don't. You've made it very clear that I belong to you now, so I see no reason to confuse him by showing off my body to him when I won't put out."

James pauses with his beer bottle to his lips, watching her. "You saying you don't even jerk him off or nothing?"

"I don't even jerk him off," Kendall says, licking the arch of his foot for emphasis. "I'm your slut, daddy, not his."

James grins. "You been calling him a cuck, too?"

This, Kendall doesn't answer. She just blushes and switches feet. James laughs anyway, and his dick swells an easy inch.

"Damn, you're naughty, but it's probably easier this way. No need to fake an orgasm when you can have real ones with me, right?"

Thinking of orgasms, Kendall purrs and lets her eyes roll back as she sucks his toes diligently. The longer they talk, the better he tastes. Soon, James is fully erect, stroking himself while watching her, his big hands making his size look almost normal. Kendall, however, knows better.

"He ever ask why you don't fuck so much anymore?"

Kendall shrugs. Licking the top of his foot, she says, "We didn't have sex much before you fucked me, so it's not much of a change."

"You didn't..." James leaves his fat shaft at rest against his big belly and reaches down to take her by the hair. Dragging her up his legs, he lets her lick and kiss him all over on the way. "How much is not much," he asks, pinning his steel hard shaft to her cheek while she drools.

"Less than five times since we have gotten together."

"Less than..." James guffaws. "Shit, Kendall, that ain't nothing. Hell, we've done fucked three times in under a week, and you told me that two days without my dick was torture. What's wrong with him?"

Kendall whines. "You know what's wrong with him, daddy. Don't make me say it."

Staring her in the eyes, his gaze cold and hard, James smacks her gently across the cheek. It is a warning, but it helps to loosen her lips. "I asked you a question-what's wrong with the cuck?"

"His dick," Kendall says, panting against his shaft. James moves her down to kiss his balls and smell his pubic hair, and she does it eagerly. "He's a cuck and, while he's not exactly small, he's definitely not eleven-inches large." She moans against his nut sack. "God, even your balls are twice the size of his!"

Guiding her lower, James feeds Kendall his asshole. She holds him by the thighs and licks him dutifully, filling her mouth with his vile flavor and watching his dick harden and leak. It disgusts Kendall to be there, doing this, but it also arouses her to arouse him so much. Stuck in his stinking cleft, Kendall takes whatever pleasure she can find, and she finds a lot of pleasure in pleasing him.

When she is released, she is allowed to nurse his balls again and takes to it eagerly, sucking the sweat from them to replace the scent and taste of his asshole that lingers inside of her mouth. James is leaking hard now, and he rests his steely shaft down across her face while she stares up at him with his balls in her mouth.

"You're a shameless, nasty little cunt, you know that?"

"Mmhmm."

"Sucking my balls and eating my asshole while your fiance is at work and your girls are napping. All you care about is my dick, ain't it?"

Kendall purrs. "Mmhmm!"

"Then stand up and stick your ass out. I'ma' fuck you."

"Mm!" Kendall stands and steps out of her shorts. Bracing against the wall, she sticks her ass out at James who lingers behind her for a moment before lining up and entering her with one smooth thrust. She laughs, coming around him. Jackson always had trouble with this position. James, meanwhile, holds her by the hips and takes her to the base, filling her pussy and pushing into her womb. Kendall claws at the wall in her pleasure. "FUCK!"

"Stay quiet or you'll wake the girls," James growls, swatting her ass and picking up speed. Despite his warnings, he is careless, fucking her hard and deep from the start. Kendall whines and mewls, biting back her pleasure until she comes again. Then, mouth agape, she comes, drooling and wailing until James silences her with his big hands.

Holding her by the neck, James fucks her hard while choking the air out of her. He is careful to keep her breathing but controls her screams. Kendall, frightened and powerless, comes harder around him, tightening on instinct and orgasming more because of it. James is ruthless, and she is shameless.

"Told you to be quiet, you slut." James watches her ass jiggle with each forward thrust. Kendall, meanwhile, holds the wall tight as he sends orgasm after orgasm through her. "Poor girls, gonna be raised by a cuck while their mother is made a slut."

James' words hurt Kendall but also arouse her. Struggling to breathe through his tight grip and the countless orgasms he is sending through her, Kendall's world spins. She loves her children. She loves Jackson. She loves all of them far more than she cares for James, but she is powerless to resist James and his perfect dick, and they both know it.

Kendall tightens around him in another climax, and James swells in return. Fucking her harder, he holds her by the shoulders to pull her into him with herculean jerks. Kendall's entire body is throttled as he pounds her from behind, her breasts swaying, and drool escaping her open lips. She moans, and she sounds like an animal in heat.

"Fuck, you got a fine ass," James growls, and he releases one hand to swat her ass. Kendall moans, head back. "I'm getting close, you slut."

"I know, daddy, I know! Your huge cock is getting even bigger! You're going to flood me!" She whines and claws the wall. "Do it, daddy! Shoot me full of your cum! I need it! I want it! Ah!"

"Fuck!" James quickens rapidly and fires into her depths. Holding her tight by the shoulder with one hand and squeezing her ass cheeks with the other, James deposits his thick, syrupy sperm directly into her womb as Kendall whines and pants around him in her own orgasm.

Kendall does not pass out, though the pleasure of this climax is equal to the one the day before. Her body, inundated in waves of euphoria, feels light and floating as she stands on her tip-toes against the wall. His hot sperm triggers another climax that leaves her shaking as he warms her insides and swells her pussy with his thick seed. At this point, Kendall is used to his life-changing climaxes and has learned how to ride them out.

James grins as he withdraws. Leading her by the hair, he steps back and drags her to him. Kendall kneels, panting, with her mouth open and her tongue out as James lifts his heavy cock and slaps it down across her nose. Juices spread around his shaft, leaving a glistening halo across her giggling face. James laughs, too. "Like that, slut?"

"I love your big dick, daddy." Taking his slimy shaft in both hands, Kendall holds him delicately as she licks him all over to clean him. She can taste and smell their combined juices on his shaft and is grateful for that. It reminds her that he fucked her, and that always makes her happy.

James stares. "I done fucked you stupid, didn't I?"

Kendall shrugs with him in her mouth. She sucks him dutifully, gleefully swallowing whatever left over sperm leaks across her tongue.

James lets her finish before returning to the couch. He scoops up his beer and downs it before calling her over. "Bend over for me," James says, settling on the couch. His spent cock comes to rest on the fabric. An old part of Kendall worries that he might leave a stain, but the new part keeps her quiet.

Kendall stops before James and lets her eyes take in his half-naked form. Every part of him is made more handsome by the sight of his huge cock. She sees him holding something in his hands and frowns as she takes it in. "James, what is that?"

"A gift. Now turn the fuck around."

Kendall obeys, and when guided to, she bends at the waist and sticks her ass out at him. His semen is falling from her in ropes. She would be ashamed if she weren't still so aroused. He parts her labia further, and Kendall moans. "J-daddy, what are you doing?"

"Quiet!" James swats her on the ass once to silence her and then inserts something into her. She takes it to the base, moaning as she does, and recognizes it then-James has just put a dildo inside of her. Compared to James, the dildo is like a joke, but compared to Jackson it is girthy. He seesaws it in and out of her a few times before withdrawing it completely.

"Your pussy is a mess," James says, idly parting her ass cheeks. Kendall is dizzy and drunk on him, so much so that she doesn't realize his intentions until she feels the slick crown of the dildo ease into her butthole.

"James!" Another swat, and she is silent as James eases the dildo into her. He forces it to the base and then swats her ass again.

"There we go." Turning her, he stares her in the eyes with a cruel smile. "And what do you say when your daddy gives you a gift."

"Thank you?" Kendall feels strange, like she has to defecate but cannot. The dildo is solid inside of her and leaves her feeling full. She frowns and picks at it until James swats her across the breasts. Whining, she stops. "What did you put into me?"

"A dildo."

"I know that, I mean, why did you put it in my ass?"

James grabs her by the throat, and she stares at him. "Watch your tone," he says, and then moving his thumb, feeds it to her. Kendall sucks it readily. "I own you, Kendall. I own every inch of you. Including your asshole, and I am going to make sure to get full use out of this thicc behind of yours. Got that?"

Kendall has never had interest in anal. Her first boyfriend tried it once with her and soon ended up on his ass as she dressed and left the room. She has never tolerated the attempt, and has a history of shutting down the conversation with a look. James, however, isn't asking her. Neither is he talking about it. Using her sperm-soaked pussy for lubricant, he has already inserted a dildo into her asshole and is now expecting her to wear it around her house.

Fucked senseless and powerless to stop him, Kendall stares him in the eyes and nods. "Yes, daddy, I understand."

"And you don't take it out without my permission unless you gotta shit." He swats her pussy. "Got it?"

"Yes, daddy," she moans.

"Good girl." James mauls her ass cheeks with both hands. Just having been fucked, her entire body still feels like a pussy, and James' big hands feel strong and rough against her skin. He gives each cheek another small smack before standing. "We gotta get you ready, cause you know how big my dick is, and we're gonna have you stretched out first."

Kendall nods shakily while dressing. She pulls her shorts on to contain his dribbling semen and then watches him dress. It saddens her to see his plump cock put away and, staring at him, she feels a thrill in her spine when she considers how he might fill her asshole soon. She has never had an interest in anal before, but at this point she finds it difficult to imagine James causing her anything but pleasure.

Once dressed, James has Kendall walk him to his truck. She follows him in a daze, her body still shaky from the orgasm. The dildo feels obtrusive and foreign inside of her, but she knows better than to remove it. As her high lessens, the fear of being reamed by his fat cock fills her mind. She stares at him, and she feels anxiety mixing with her arousal. She wants him, but she doesn't want to want him.

"Gimme a kiss," James says, turning to her. Kendall nods and, kneeling at his feet, kisses his heavy crotch. This act of obedient affection comforts her some as she remembers how good James feels inside of her. Anal might simply be the price she has to pay for continued deep-dicking. If that is the case, then, she has already decided to pay it. James pats her head. "Good girl," he says, and he pulls her to standing by her hair. "Remember, only comes out of you when you shit. Got it?"

Kendall nods. "Yes, daddy."

Squeezing her ass, James growls. "Fuck," he says, taking her by the hair next and moving her head about. "It gets me hard when you're a good little slut, you know that?"

Kendall grins and purrs, and James smacks her across the face. Forcing her lips open, he works his index and middle finger into her mouth and lets her suck him. Kendall stares him in the eyes as she does it, wholly devoted to him in this moment, and James thickens. In under a week, he has taken her from hating him to begging him for his cum and wearing a dildo around in her ass. He has never felt more powerful in his life.

Meanwhile, Kendall is enraptured with him. Even the taste of his fingers is deeply erotic to her, and the way he saws them in and out of her mouth only makes it hotter. Deep down, she still hates James and everything that he is, but she cannot deny her attraction to him and his big, fat cock. Every time he fucks her, it makes her want him a little more, and standing there with his fingers in her mouth and his semen running down her leg has left her completely at his mercy.

Seeing this, James says, "You'd suck my dick right now, out in the open, if I asked you to, wouldn't you?"

"Yes." She says it without hesitation as soon as he removes his fingers from her mouth. He wipes them on her blouse.

"Then come over tonight."

"Come...over. To your place? James, I don't..." SMACK! She goes quiet, staring at him. James' big hand was right there to silence her with a single blow. She doesn't move to hold her cheek, nor does she recoil at all. The smack was not only expected but, in her mind, earned. Her nipples swell from the pain. "I mean to say, what will I tell the cuck?"

"Don't know, don't care," James growls. "I'll send you the address later, and you better be there."

"Yes, daddy," Kendall breathes, and James climbs into his truck. He hardly lets her move before he pulls away, and she stands, lingering in the street, as she watches him go. She worries about what she will tell Jackson later to get her out of the house, but she also looks forward to seeing James for a second time that day and hopes to milk a second load from him deep into her pussy.

Later that day...

Kendall's heart stops as she sees the address that James has sent her. After James left, she went for a quick shower and dressed, waiting for Jackson to come home so that she could go see James later that evening. While waiting, she checks the text again and swears she recognizes the address but tells herself it is impossible. When Jackson gets home, she leaves hardly with a word, save for telling him that she is going to be out of the house. "Don't worry, cuck, I'll be back home later."

Jackson, surprised by her sudden exit, stands in the doorway and whines, "Kendall! Please, stop calling me that."

Kendall laughs, her mind on other things. The address is impossible and must have been her mistake. She keeps telling herself, even as she smiles condescendingly at the man she is cheating on. "Sorry, sorry, it's just a joke." Then, she tries to turn her smile honest, at least for now, as she takes one of his hands and squeezes it. "I'll be back soon. I love you."

"I love you, too," Jackson says, and he stands in the doorway and watches her go. Kendall is partway down the street and just out of sight when she stops to remove one outfit and reveal the other. She is dressed to show off her figure, as James expects her to. Reaffixing her seatbelt, she pulls out onto the highway and slips into traffic on her way toward town center.

The town Kendall and Jackson live in is small and rural. Kendall moved here while dating James and could never find a way to leave. She grew up only forty minutes away, in a place even more remote and spread out, and was born in a city only a few hours away that was significantly larger than both. Her mother had relocated in an attempt to find a job and, having struggled with that, had turned to alcoholism.

Since becoming an adult, Kendall has watched her mother wrestle with employment and alcohol, finding an unsteady mix between the two in recent years. Her mother, Paige, then bought a house within town and built herself an unstable nest. That nest is the house which James' address leads her to, confirming all of Kendall's fears and leaving her blood cold in her veins on arrival.

Impossible as it may be, she finds James' truck parked in the drive, and her nipples swell at the sight of it. James is here, she is sure of it, though she cannot figure out how that might be. Her mother and James have never gotten along well. Though her mother is beautiful, she is also at odds with the world, angry at having the life that she has had and even angrier to see her daughter making similar mistakes. James was, in Paige's mind, just another reason to abandon Kendall and berate her for her mistakes. Images of James' dick flash in Kendall's mind however, and Kendall wonders if that has any influence over why he is here.

When Kendall had left James, she had done it quickly and while he was out of the house. In effect, she had left him penniless and homeless. James had no job at the time and had little interest in finding one, and the last she heard from him before his sudden return, he was going to be kicked out of his house, unable to pay his bills. At the time, she had felt justified, and even now she doesn't feel guilt, but she does feel fear as to what that made him do and how he did it.

She steps shakily from her car, putting one foot in front of the other in a slow, uncertain succession, all the way up to the front door. The stairs, in particular, are a difficult climb despite their brevity. At the door, she stops to take in the yard, the house, counting the stories and the garage, peeking as well as she can into the back yard, trying desperately to prove herself wrong. Her fears are confirmed, however, when she knocks at the door and has it answered by her brother, Oliver. At least, she thinks it is Oliver.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers