Geis Ch. 08

Story Info
Kendall begs; Paige gives James an open invitation.
5.3k words
4.03
6.8k
8

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers

Chapter Eight: Shameless Dominion

Kendall smiles as she opens the door. "Good morning, daddy, the cuck's pillow is ready for you, and I have a beer by the bed, on the nightstand."

James grins as he eyes Kendall. She is dressed as she normally does for him, but today she has her hair in pigtails. He swats her cheek as he enters, and she trails after him with a smile on her face. Laughing, he grabs her by one of her pigtails and drags her after him. "Did you do that for me?"

"Yes, daddy. I thought you might like it."

Staring at her, James laughs again. "I done fucked you stupid, ain't I?"

Smiling under his scrutiny, Kendall's cheeks warm. Her nipples are swollen from his gaze, and the sound of his voice has left her moist and ready. "I wouldn't go that far," she whispers, following him around the couch and to the bedroom. James throws her onto the bed with a grunt.

"I would, and I'm all that matters," he says, and he smacks her ass for emphasis. "Take off your shorts and show me the plug. I wanna see how you're doing."

"Yes, daddy." Kendall slips her shorts off and then settles on the bed on all fours, shaking her ass at him. Giving another grunt, James smacks her ass again before taking hold of her with both hands. Her ass is big, but his hands are bigger, and his rough palms feel good against her supple flesh. Increasingly, his rough hands feel to her like the epitome of manhood.

"Fine fucking ass," James says. He eases the plug out of her asshole, revealing her darkened insides as she slowly shuts in front of him. "Think you're ready for me back here?"

Kendall looks back at him over her shoulder. She has been carrying the plug in her for days and suddenly feels empty without it. Imagining him filling that void with his dick, however, sends shivers of mixed excitement and fear through her. The plug feels big inside of her but isn't any bigger than Jackson. James, on the other hand, would stretch her to capacity. "I'm a little scared, if you want me to be honest. I mean, your cock is just so big, I can't even imagine what it will feel like back there."

James squeezes her ass roughly before giving another smack, and he watches Kendall coo in response. No matter the pain he gives her, she experiences it as pleasure. He has been taming her and training her for just over a week and already has her licking his asshole. Comparing her as she is to who she was before they broke up, James can only feel glad to have stolen her back from Jackson.

"Fat ass slut you is built for a big cock," James says, and he takes her by the hair. Turning her around, he puts one of her hands on his crotch and makes her feel him through his pants. Kendall grins when he does and stares up into his eyes like a child seeking permission to play with a new toy. "We'll change your plug in a bit. For now, take my pants off and get me hard before I climb into bed."

Purring, Kendall takes to her task with a smile. She stares up at James while kissing his crotch and undoing his belt. His eyes are cold, impassive, full of hate and hurt, but their beauty is not lost on Kendall, who is growing increasingly infatuated with him. Every day another part of James reveals itself to her, giving her something new to love. She breathes him in through his boxers and examines the way his meaty shaft shows through the fabric. He is not hard yet, but he is plump and ready to be revealed. Jackson, Kendall thinks, doesn't look this good in boxers, and she plants a kiss on James' crotch before yanking his underwear down.

The revelation forces the smile on her face to grow larger. With his cock now exposed, Kendall buries her nose into his dark pubic hair and breathes in his rich, musky scent. As always, it burns her throat and fogs her head, leaving her horny and willing. Smelling at him, she yanks his pants the rest of the way down his legs and holds them steady as he steps out of them, his heavy cock swaying and slapping against her cheek.

Kendall takes hold of him around the root and hefts him up, marveling at his weight and size. "Gosh, James, I just can't get over how freaking big you are." She kisses his crown and his shaft, and she strokes him even harder and larger. "And you're getting even bigger!"

James smiles at the joy he brings her. While he still hates her, and while he still carries a broken heart after what she did to him, he cannot help but swell with pride when he remembers what he has done to her and how quickly he did it. Watching her stroke him, her eyes glossy with lust and want, her movements delicate to the point of worship, James feels both vindicated by the memory of his hurt and also empowered by her lust. Smacking her gently across the face, he says, "And you love it. You're such a size queen slut."

Kendall, smiling up at him, licks his cockroot and purrs. "Mm, I do love it, and if I remember correctly, daddy, I am YOUR size queen slut." Swollen against her cheek, James twitches against her, broadening her smile. Licking him lavishly, she works her way up his shaft, long past any feeling of shame the word slut might have once brought her. At his crown, she giggles, holding him in both hands and staring in awe at his length. Every day with James makes it easier to cheat than the last. Today, she sucks him into her mouth not only without any guilt but with a spark of deserving want. James is a big man, handsome in a cruel way, and deserving of her worship, and she is lucky that he is taking the time out of his life to let her suck him, especially when he has someone as beautiful as her mother ready to take her place.

With her hair in pigtails, James is free to grope her while he watches her suck. Leaning sideways, he scoops up his cold beer and drinks it while mauling her breasts with his free hand. Kendall moans around him, drooling down his shaft and leaving ribbons of saliva dribbling across her body. James enjoys a sloppy blowjob, especially when Kendall is the one giving it. It is just another small degradation, a punishment given to her for all the trouble she gave him over two years.

Once satisfied, James takes her by the pigtails and removes her from his dick. Stepping from his pants entirely, he joins her on the bed and settles his bare ass on Jackson's pillow. Kendall watches, wiping the excess saliva on the back of her hand before shuffling forward to kiss and sniff his feet once he is comfortable.

James regards her with a chuckle. "Hungry for my feet, slut?"

Kendall smiles at him, cupping his foot to her cheek and nuzzling and sniffing it like she did his cock. She kisses the underside of his foot while saying, "I can start here, daddy, or I can eat your ass first and do your feet later. It's entirely up to you."

James strokes himself while watching her, growling like an animal as he does. "Fuck, you're nasty. You like the taste of my asshole, slut?"

Kendall licks his foot now, purring as she does. Giggling, she says, "I don't exactly like it, but it gets you so hard. Mm!" She stuffs her mouth with his left big toe for punctuation, and she mewls while sucking him clean. "I do have to admit, though, I have gotten to where I like the taste of your feet!"

James laughs and saws his toe in and out of her mouth. "Fucking shameless," he says, and he reaches out to take her by the pigtails and drag her up to his body. Kendall licks and kisses his legs on the way before finding herself buried, face-first, into the familiar territory of his ass. The cloying stench of his asshole washes over her as she hugs him close by his thighs. Familiar with stink, Kendall no longer recoils but dives in, taking to the task at hand with pride and pleasure in her own willingness to do it. Tongue out, she licks his crack first before finding and probing his asshole shamelessly.

James tenses, grunting as he holds her in place with both hands. He grinds his asshole across her face, forcing her deeper than usual. Kendall purrs in response, imagining his big, hard dick growing even thicker and harder from her efforts. She imagines him leaking precum and, when freed, rises to find her dreams have come true. As James settles, Kendall removes herself from his darkened crevice and stares at his red, swollen, leaking crown.

Taking him in her right hand, she nuzzles his pubic root and sucks his balls while rubbing his fat, hairy thighs with her free hand. James, meanwhile, leans forward to smack her bottom, earning a coo from her for doing it. "Nasty fucking cunt!"

Kendall smiles with his left testicle in her mouth. She enjoys the abuse in part because it frees her from guilt. Submitting even to his abuses reminds her of how powerless she is to resist him. If she is powerless, then she cannot be held responsible for coming as he fucks her, nor can she be held responsible for enjoying the taste of his toes. Somehow, James made her into his little bitch, and she can't refuse him even if she tries.

Holding him in both hands, she stares up into his cold blue eyes. His asshole stinks, but the taste of it always leaves her drunk on him. She knows it, and James can clearly see it in her eyes. She licks his balls, up to the root of his cock, and there lingers to suck his pubic hair. James, meanwhile, picks up a photo from her nightstand and laughs. "Aw, don't you look cute with your cuck?" He shows her the photo of her and Jackson together in the sunshine, Kendall kissing Jackson on the cheek. "Did you take this after eating his asshole, Kendall?"

Kendall stares blankly at the photo, struggling to remember the moment. In the past, her memories of James were blank and colorless. Now, however, it is her time spent with Jackson that is drained of color and meaning. James smacks her across the face with his cock, and Kendall blinks and laughs as she returns to herself. "No, daddy, of course not. The only asshole I've ever eaten is yours!"

Another laugh and James takes her by the hair. "Of course it is," he says, and he forces her deep on his cock, filling her throat and holding her there as she gurgles and wheezes around him. Still holding him by his cockroot, Kendall fans her hands in his pubic hair, framing his thick shaft while flattening his pubic hair around him. She cannot even take him to half his length and, though this disappoints him, it is still deeply arousing to have reduced her to this to begin with.

Tears form in her eyes and crawl slowly down her cheeks. She stares at him, and he stares back, a sneer on his face. James' thick shaft has her throat filled and straining as she struggles for air. She mewls around him, though, saliva frothing around his shaft. James tosses the photo to the side, chuckling to himself when it shatters on the floor. Kendall, meanwhile, is too focused on his dick to notice.

"You belong to me now," James says, tightening his grip on her hair. "You're my woman again, you slut"

Kendall gives a wet purr in agreement.

Guiding her up, James holds her in place with his crown in her mouth, and he smiles. He stares her in the eyes and finds her powerless and willing. He controls her, her breathing, her movements, and they both know it, and they are both aroused by it, too. Kendall, who used to hate him so bitterly that she left him homeless, is now lovingly suckling his cockhead after previously choking on him, and the only part of him that has changed is his dick. Everything else about him, by his own estimation, has remained the same.

Still guiding her, James eases himself back into her throat. Kendall manages nearly a third of him before choking, saliva running down his shaft and foaming around her lips. She never took her eyes off of his, though, even as tears filled them. Transfixed by the cold hatred in his eyes, she quivers and shakes, and she moans around his cock as she reaches her own climax. Seeing this, James laughs and smacks her cheek lightly. "You even come from me fucking your throat," he says, withdrawing and then returning with increasing force. He fucks her throat to a second orgasm and asks, "You're just a shameless cunt, hungry for my cum, ain't you?"

Kendall, weeping with pleasure, purrs around him. "Mmhmm!" The world is hazy and losing definition, but it doesn't matter. No pain or pleasure on her part really matters. All that matters is James' fat cock, his fat balls, and the orgasms she can bring him.

Dragging her now, James meets the downward strokes of her head with his own upward thrusts. He fucks her harder and deeper with smooth, unyielding movements. Kendall chokes on him and holds him by the hips, but she doesn't fight him. Instead, she pulls him into her, shameless in her hunger, desperate and open to him. Saliva smears across her lips and fans from there. It runs down his shaft, gathering in his dark pubic hair. He swells in her throat, and she cups his balls to massage the semen out of him.

"Fuck. Coming. Coming!"

Bellowing, James holds his cock in her with both hands. Three thick inches worked down her throat, Kendall stares at him with tears in her eyes. Her throat stretches as he spews. Hot semen sticks to her esophagus and to her stomach. More follows, surging and clinging, warming her belly and sending her into a third climax.

Kendall mewls around him as semen oozes from her left nostril. Her eyes roll back in pleasured pain as she rides out her orgasm while struggling to breathe through his. He is hurting her, but the pain she feels is then fed into her pleasure. It is one of her best orgasms yet and, when James releases her, she comes up gasping as burning ropes follow her, splattering across her face. Her cheeks, already glossy with saliva, catch the rest of his orgasm as he strokes himself to completion.

When finished, James moves her by her pigtails. Kendall takes his cock readily, giving a sticky purr before throating him again. She is a wild animal now, hungry and desperate. Mewling, she nuzzles him and laps at him, tasting whatever she can and enjoying the warm, pervasive flavor of his semen much more than the cloying rot of his asshole. Though, at this point, Kendall largely views James' body as perfection and cannot think of anything about him that she doesn't enjoy.

James, meanwhile, grunts while watching her. "Fuck, that was a good one." Holding his dick by the root, he rubs himself along her cheek, collecting cum before feeding himself to her. Kendall takes him with a smile and moans when she tastes him. "Get a bellyful this time?"

Kendall, slurping, mewls. "Mmhmm." The gloss of her eyes speaks her pleasure, and James can see it clearly. His abuses only serve to make her hornier and each time with him is making her not only more loyal but also more willing. Taking her by the hair again, James drags her down his shaft to feed on his spent balls. She nurses them eagerly, mewling like an animal as she sucks one into her mouth and then the other.

James checks his watch and holds Kendall to his testicles a moment longer. He allows her time to properly appreciate them, to wash them with her tongue and taste them thoroughly before dragging her back up his shaft. Lifting his leg, he farts with a grunt before removing himself from the bed. Kendall sits back, watching him half-drunk and full of hunger. "Your cuck must be done with work by now, and the girls are waiting, so I'ma' head back home to your momma and leave you to them."

Taking him by the hand, Kendall chews her lip and whines. Staring up at James, she finds herself hungry and desperate. She becomes a small girl begging her daddy for a toy. "You don't have to go yet," she says, dropping to the floor on her knees and shuffling toward him to nuzzle his dick. She purrs as his limp shaft obscures her vision. "Mm. You can stay here with me, James, live with me, fuck me whenever you want. You can be their daddy again," she says, smiling up at him as she takes him by the dick. "You've already taken me back, so you may as well take them, too."

James swells slightly despite his laughter. There is a cruel joy to be had in reducing his ex-girlfriend into a mewling, whining whore. Even then, he smacks her away with his palm before wiping the excess semen from his hand onto her shorts. Kendall is now against the wall, holding to it with one hand while cradling her red cheek in the other. She seems more hurt by his refusal than by his open hand.

Taking her by the hair, James pins her to the floorboards and holds her there until she begins licking his shoes. "I could do all that, but I ain't doing none of it. You had me, Kendall, and you blew it. Now, I don't want any part of this little family you're building. All I want is you. So, keep your cuck, and keep the girls. Build a happy little home. Marry him and raise the girls with him, and spend your whole life knowing that he can never make you feel like I do. Then, whenever I want, let me come over and fuck you while you beg and whine. That's your punishment for being a shameless slut and betraying my trust. Got it?"

Whining, Kendall lets James move his foot to hold her to the floor. She licks the underside of his boots until he removes them, and then, shuffling after him on her hands and knees, nuzzles his feet in frightened obedience. "Yes, daddy. I understand, and I am so, so sorry."

James laughs again, shrugging his big, heavy shoulders as he does up his belt. "Ain't no problem for me," he says, and he reaches down to swat her ass one last time before leaving the bedroom. Kendall follows him, his footprints left in cold semen taken from her cheek. She stops with him at the door and kneels to kiss his crotch as a show of submission.

Hesitantly, she says, "I'll miss you, daddy."

He laughs, loud and hard. "I bet you fucking will, you slut." He smacks her again before opening the door. "But this is the bed you made, Kendall, and you gotta lie in it."

Kendall whines. "I know," she whispers, and she watches him leave. James enters the hot summer air and goes straight to his truck as Kendall watches on her knees from the open doorway.

Months Earlier...

Paige had never gotten a full bikini wax before and, though it didn't hurt as much as she thought it might, it did still hurt. Her pussy felt good, though, without her pubic hair to cover it. It left her raw, naked, and she grew wet thinking of how James would react once he saw her. He had fucked her three times over two days. Each time was rough and hard, aimless, thoughtless thrusting meant for his pleasure and without a care for hers. Regardless, it remained the absolute best sex of her life. So, when he told her how to groom for him and what to do to keep him happy, Paige committed it to memory and did it immediately.

She skipped work and went straight for the first waxing place that had an opening. The girl who did it was younger than Paige and completely infatuated with her forty-year-old figure. She showered Paige with compliments while expressing surprise that Paige would be willing to do something like a brazillian at her age. Paige had, somewhat proudly, informed her of a handsome young stud who had caught her eye, and the young woman had given a blushing smile and a nod of understanding before setting to work. It was quality work for the price, and Paige had enough time to pick up the beer on her way home.

James was waiting for her when she arrived, his big pick-up parked out front of her home. She pulled up into the drive with a smile, her tender pussy growing moist while her heart hammered. He climbed from his truck, big, tall, and lumbering, and Paige met him in the driveway with a bag in hand and a smile on her face. "Well, hello there, handsome. You're here early!"

James shrugged, his hands in his pockets. He looked away, staring at the neighborhood instead of her. "Thought I'd start my day out right," he said, sounding tired. "I been waiting nearly an hour for your ass. Where the fuck you been? Work?"

kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers
12