Geis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige giggled and moved in closer to him. She stared up at him like he was the only man in her world. After seeing his eleven-and-a-half inch cock, she truly believed that he was. "No," she said, "I was doing something more important." Lifting her left arm, she pulled her sleeve up to expose her smoothly waxed armpit. "I got waxed."

James smiled. Reaching out, he cupped her crotch. Paige smiled when he did. "You like that everywhere?"

Paige winked in response. "Everywhere," she purred. "And I've got your beer in the car. After how hard you fucked me, you tell me to jump, and I'm already in the air before you can finish the sentence."

James squeezed her crotch before moving his hand up her body. He grabbed her by the breasts next, mauling both with his big, rough hands. Paige moaned in response, and James moved his right hand to feed her one of his thumbs. "And if I told you to drop to your knees and suck my dick with all your neighbors watching, what would you say to that?"

Chuckling, Paige kneeled at his feet and rubbed him through his pants. Briefly, her eyes drifted to his swollen crotch. He was heavy and dense through his pants, but Paige looked forward to seeing him fully exposed. "I'd say yes, please."

James' eyebrows lifted. "Really?"

Rubbing him with one hand, Paige used her other hand to undo his belt buckle. "Really, stud."

James grunted as Paige unbuttoned his pants, and he smiled when she undid his zipper with her teeth. Gathering her hair, he held it out of her face as she smiled up at him. "Your neighbors could be watching us right now, you slut."

Paige laughed in response. Hooking his briefs in her fingers, she yanked them down with his pants, revealing his half-erect manhood and his heavy balls to the cold winter air. His fat cock bounced and bobbed, knocking her in the chin before she could seize him with both hands. Her smile could barely fit on her face anymore when she took to stroking him. "Then they can watch as I suck your big, fat cock."

Kissing the crown, she opened her ripe, pink lips wide and slipped him inside of her mouth with a wet slurp. James watched, mesmerized, as she took him to her throat with one stroke. It was hard to compare her to the woman he used to know. While they looked the same, they behaved so differently. The hate that Paige carried, not just for him but for the world, seemed to be missing, replaced by an animal longing for his dick. They both moaned as she throated him.

Guiding her by the hair, James took her head in both hands and forced her deeper. Though Paige was throating him of her own desire, James enjoyed the power he could exercise against her. He enjoyed choking her with his dick more than watching her choke herself because it gave him the power. Paige, recognizing this, stared him in the eyes as he stretched her throat on him, taking pleasure in pleasing him. Their relationship was primal but simple, and the simplicity served them both. Paige knew what James wanted and wanted it, too. She submitted of her own desire and could feel James' growing favor for it.

Watching her stole all of James' focus. Though there was a thrill of being caught, he didn't even consider it. The whole neighborhood could come out and watch and, somehow, it would remain a moment shared between himself and Paige. It was a moment of acknowledgement for them both, an acceptance of the truth of their relationship. To this point, James still wondered where it might go, but Paige was letting him know directly. In kneeling at his feet and sucking him in her yard, she was telling him exactly where the line was-nowhere. She was forsaking her entire life for him, and she was doing it with a sticky smile and watery eyes.

James swelled in her throat and felt her gurgle around him. Holding him by the root of his shaft, Paige pulled him deeper, holding a third of him inside of her while staring up at him. She stroked him gently, sliding her hands up his saliva soaked shaft and working him to a shine. Rings of saliva gathered around her stretched, gleaming lips as tears ran down her cheeks. Her mascara ran, but she didn't fight him. James held her in place, and she choked readily. James was in complete control, and they both liked it that way.

He groaned. "Fuck. Throat's tight as a pussy!" Moving her along his shaft, James stroked himself with her lips, and Paige moved with him, anticipating his needs before he knew them himself. She moved her hands in tandem with him, gathering her excess saliva and using it to wet her palms. Seeing the hunger in her eyes, James smiled and smacked her gently across the cheek.

"You've always been a slut, haven't you, Paige?"

Staring him in the eyes, Paige gurgled around him. She felt like a wild animal. Drunk on pleasure, she was reduced to primal wants and needs, made a slut by James' fat cock, no longer able to resist the pleasure he gave her.

"Even back when I was dating Kendall, you were a slut hungry for a big, fat cock like mine, weren't you?"

Paige purred around him, dipping her head to throat him again as James merely held her by the hair. She winked up at him as she choked, and she purred around him in a show of affection and submission. His balls, heavy with semen, churned in response. Still gripping her by the hair, James took control of her again, knotting her hair more tightly around his big hand and smacking her a second time. Paige giggled around him, and he smacked her a third time as she did.

James spoke with venom in his voice. "You hated me so much back then." Another stroke, this one harder and deeper, and he took to fucking her face again. Tears ran down her cheeks, and James stared with a smile, enjoying the power he had over her, and enjoying the abuses he could visit upon her. "You like me now, though, don't you?"

Throat raw and used, Paige could only gurgle around him as she struggled for breath. "Mm. Mmhmm!"

James groaned. Head-lulling, James knocked her hands away and replaced them with his own hand. Forcing her deeper into her throat, he held himself three inches deep while stroking the remainder of his shaft up into her lips. "Fuck," he growled, "I am getting close!"

Holding her steady, his fist hammered her nose and lips on each forward stroke. Paige winced but otherwise did not struggle. She sat still on her knees, her hands at rest on her lap as he brought himself to a powerful but familiar orgasm. She smiled around him as James swelled and spewed, filling her mouth and throat, choking her with a groan.

Semen filled her throat and spilled out from her nose. Paige choked on him and fell back coughing when he allowed her. James, meanwhile, towered over her, stroking his enormous dick and raining sperm down across her face and torso. She took it with a breathless smile, uncaring of any attention she might be receiving from her neighbors. The only eyes she thought about were James', and her eyes were only for him anymore.

James hung his dick over her shoulder and pushed her into his pubic hair. Paige breathed him in and showered him with kisses as she gasped and mewled. His cock, though spent, remained massive and heavy. He wiped himself in her hair before feeding her his crown. Paige sucked him dutifully, cleaning him with a purr.

"Fuck," James said breathlessly, wheezing as he stood over her. His legs felt like jelly, and Paige was painted so thoroughly that even he was impressed. He laughed as she slurped him. "Fucking hell, you're a slut."

Paige, covered in semen and sucking him slowly, giggled as she bobbed her head. Then, sitting back, she licked him around the head before taking hold of him by the shaft and kissing him all around. "I'm your slut," she said. "Speaking of which..." Reaching into the backpocket of her jeans, she produced a key and showed it off to him. It gleamed in the midday light before she slipped it into his pants pocket, and she smiled. "That's a key to my house. You're welcome any time, for whatever reason. As far as I am concerned, you run my house completely from this day forward."

James could only stare breathlessly as Paige returned to sucking his spent cock. He forced her to her knees, he covered her in his cum, he spanked her and smacked her, and yet she remained not only loyal to him but consenting. She was the perfect woman, sucking him in full view of her neighbors, uncaring of how she is seen, interested only in his pleasure. More importantly, she gave him a key to her home and, with it, an invitation to use her however he liked, whenever he liked. It was so stunning that it left him stammering with a slack jaw. "Are you-Are you for fucking real?"

Hand around his cock root, Paige winked with him in her mouth. "Absolutely," she mewled. "There's nothing like a hard throat-fucking from a man like you to make a woman know her place. If I'm a slut like you say, then I want you to be my stud, and if you're my stud, well, then I want you able to use me whenever you like."

Listening to her, James' dick twitched in response. They both noticed, and Paige laughed as she kissed his cockhead. "Looks like someone likes what they're hearing."

"Fucking slut," James growled and, tightening his hold on her hair yet again, James dragged her toward the front door.

Paige followed, laughing. "What now, James? Where are we going?"

"Inside," James barked. "I wanna put my slut to good use!"

Paige laughed again, her body bent and her hair in his hands as he led her inside to use her.

Koto's Commentary:

Thanks to my readers for supporting this story! Happy fapping!

12