Geis Ch. 10

Story Info
James ruined them.
7.1k words
4
7.6k
6

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers

Chapter Ten: The Queen of Hearts

Anymore, Kendall showers twice a day. She starts her mornings with a hot shower, checking her body for hair and sometimes passing a razor over her smooth flesh just to be safe. In the afternoons, once James leaves, she showers again to wash his semen from her body. The latter is a ritual of guilt. At this point, Kendall has come to enjoy the sticky feeling of James' semen clinging and oozing along her skin. At this point, she views herself both as his slut and his property, but showering is opening a door for her. It is letting her return to her old-new life without carrying so much of the guilt of her new-new life with her.

The problem is, however, that the house reeks of James. Her living room in particular carries the stains of his scent in the floorboards and in the fabric of the couch, and the bedroom is almost as bad. James has, so far, used her so thoroughly in both rooms that no matter where her eyes fall, she finds memories of him everywhere she looks.

She fingers herself often, and she hides her body completely from Jackson. She doesn't even give him glimpses of her cleavage anymore, reserving her most private regions for James' exclusive enjoyment. In under two weeks, James has reduced her to his puppet, his toy to play with when he is bored or horny, and though Kendall should find it horrifying, any extended amount of time spent thinking about it only turns her on.

The problem is that any comparison made between Jackson and James is never kind. Jackson is, if she is honest, objectively better looking. He is also shorter than James and carries himself much more demurely. He has a nice voice and dark eyes, but he doesn't grunt the way that James does during climax, and his climaxes themselves were not nearly as impressive. James, meanwhile, could spank her to an orgasm so good that it would leave her legs numb.

Beyond that, James has insinuated himself into her family. Both her mother and brother have become playthings for his larger, superior cock. Were she just some lone, loon slut, Kendall might have been convinced of her wrong-doing. That two other people--two family members, no less--have been reduced to sex-slaves for James just like she has only serves to validate her situation and feelings.

She still feels guilty, but never when James is there, and each new orgasm finds the following guilt lingering less and less. As she dresses, with the plug showing through her underwear, she finds herself growing excited at the thought of seeing James, and she pulls on a second blouse to hide her swollen nipples. Shorts are next, and then sweats over that to hide the plug. Kendall wants Jackson completely ignorant of what she has become, both for her sake and for his.

Kendall makes the trip to drop off Jackson and the girls. On the way back, she stops to change. Her thin top shows the shape and color of her nipples as they swell against it in defiant arousal. Her panties have already grown wet with her want, and she smiles when she finds James waiting in his truck when she arrives.

She pulls into the drive and then hurries to meet James at his truck. He climbs heavily from the driver side and stares openly at her cleavage as he closes the door. Kendall moves her arms, hooking her hands in front of her and forcing her breasts together for him. She smiles as his eyes linger. "Good morning, daddy."

James grunts and cups her ass. Leading her, he moves laboriously toward the front door. Sometimes, his big body worries her. Having subjugated both her and her mother has only made his indolence worse, it seems, and were she not so infatuated with his dick, she would confront him over his diet. After two years of trying, though, she knows that James wants her quiet and obedient, so she follows him closely and attends to his wants.

Even with all of his weight, Kendall has come to think he is handsome. His eyes alone make her moist and warm. They stop at the door together, and James waits patiently as Kendall moves forward to open it for him. Inside, he goes straight to the bed while she rushes to fetch him a beer. When she returns, she finds James standing with his pants open, his briefs swollen with his manhood. Even limp, James remains quite formidable. When offered the beer, he takes it and swats her on the ass. "C'mon, slut. Set it up. We ain't got all day."

"Right, sorry," Kendall murmurs, climbing onto the bed to move Jackson's pillow. She sets it in the center of the bed while pushing the other pillows off. James eyes her ass as she moves, watches the fabric of the shorts ride up between her cheeks and assume the shape of the plug. It seems to him that she has been true to her word so far and, soon, he will be training her asshole with his person.

Thinking this, James reaches out and cups her ass, stopping her body and holding her in place. Kendall smiles back at him over her shoulder and lowers her upper body to show off her ass even more. James, meanwhile, smacks her ass for the second time since arriving. He watches her flesh shake before saying, "Shit, you got a fine ass, Kendall. Gonna be sweet when I stick my dick up in it."

Kendall giggles and shakes her rear at him. "I agree," she says, though her feelings are more complex than excitement. At this point, she is willing to open up every part of her body to James, but that obedience doesn't prevent her fear. James is a big man, and this is virgin territory he wants to explore.

Thumbing the plug through her shorts, James grins. He forces it slightly deeper and feels Kendall shiver and moan. Reaching back with both hands, she cups her ass cheeks and holds them apart. James' thumb drifts, finding her wet crotch and rubbing her. Moving carefully, he slips his thumb past her panties and into her smooth, yielding pussy. With his thumb inside of her and his thick fingers holding her steady, James growls, "Fuck, you're so much hotter as a slut than you ever were as a girlfriend." He pulls her shorts aside afterward and stares at her stretched asshole holding the plug in place as her pink folds hug his thumb. "You still ain't let the cuck anywhere near this fat ass of yours, have you?

Kendall snorts a laugh. "No, daddy," she purrs. "My ass is completely virgin and all for you." She says it with a hint of pride, as if glad to have saved at least one part for a deserving man like James. By her own reasoning, he isn't good, but as of right now he is the only man that matters. Meanwhile, James removes his thumb and takes hold of her plug, removing it slowly and watching the way her rosebud seems to flex around it in an effort to suck it back in. Kendall winces in mixed pain and pleasure as he removes it completely. Then, smiling back at James, wiggles her ass again. "What're you thinking about, daddy? Too excited to wait?"

James returns the plug with a laugh and, once it is buried to the base, slaps her hard on the ass afterward. "Eventually, slut, but I want you ready for me. I ain't gonna break my dick trying to open up your ass, cause if it's anything like your pussy, it might just crush me."

Kendall smiles thoughtfully at him, gazing at his tented briefs. The thick, long shape of his manhood shows through the stretched fabric of his underwear, capped by a thick, dark stain of precum. He still isn't erect by her estimation, but his limp dick is enough to put to shame any other man she has ever known. She chews her bottom lip while staring, wanting more and more with each passing moment to be ruined by him.

James gives another hard swat on her ass before taking a particularly large drink and burping afterward. "Okay, that's enough of that," he says, "Now it's your turn. Get off the bed and get my pants off."

Sliding smoothly from the bed, Kendall kneels at his feet and removes his pants completely. James steps out of them, revealing his fat, hairy thighs which jiggle with his movements. Kendall kisses and sniffs them before nuzzling his underwear. She removes those with her teeth, taking his fat shaft across her face and enjoying the warm weight of it. She giggles as she slides his briefs down completely, kissing his crown on the way back up and licking up the precum leaking from it.

James grins while watching her. "Enjoying yourself, slut?"

"Mmhmm." As James steps out of his briefs, Kendall caresses his thighs. She nuzzles his testicles, too, breathing him in before showering him with kisses and hugs. James is hot and dense against her cheek, and though she enjoys it, she also imagines him inside of her as she tastes him. The way he fills her brings her only pleasure despite her elasticity. She remains tight, but she opens readily for her daddy.

Taking her by the hair, James caresses his swelling shaft with her soft cheek. Kendall allows it, purring as she nuzzles him and kissing him when she can. "You love my big dick, don't you, Kendall?" Staring up at him, Kendall nods. Every day for a week and a half she has had the joy of forgetting herself to James' enormous cock. In his presence, she even forgets to feel guilty about it, too, and that lack of guilt is further reinforced by the reality of her mother and brother being made into his sluts. Kneeling at his feet while her mother stroked him to completion across her face, Kendall came to realize one thing about James--he is inevitable, and at this point she doesn't even want to escape him.

Pulling her closer, James lets her kiss his balls while he strokes himself to his full, steely length against her face. "Fuck, you ain't ever been this nasty with the cuck, have you?" Kendall smiles, and James smiles, too. Retreating from her, he settles his naked ass on Jackson's pillow while stroking himself. His big hand almost makes his dick look normal in size. Kendall crawls onto the bed after him, her body burning with want. "Ain't had the time, did you?" James laughs. "Well, then let's get even nastier today."

Kendall smiles as she approaches his feet and, kissing his toes, whispers, "Anything for you, daddy." James allows her a brief time to lick and suck his feet. It arouses him to watch her reduced to sucking his feet, and the pleasure she took in her own degradation was a clear turn on for him, too, but his hard dick soon distracts him and she has hardly wet his toes when he takes her by the hair and drags her up to his crotch. Kendall kisses and licks him on the way, enjoying every inch of James she gets to taste. He tastes like he always has to her. The difference is that Kendall has learned to love his taste.

James stops with her at the root of his cock, her face pinned to his fat, egg-sized testicles full to the brim with warm, syrupy semen, and she stared up his eleven-inch long, wrist-thick shaft. Parting her lips, she kisses his testicles before suckling them, and James lifts his hips and forces her lower. She goes obediently, staring him in the eyes until she falls from view.

Now, Kendall tastes him deeper. She parts his ass cheeks and holds them open, licking his asshole willingly in the knowledge of how hard his dick will get when she is finished. His pleasure, and her compulsion to bring it, is reward enough to make her enjoy the task and, though his taste is sour and unwelcome, she smiles as she licks him.

Each orgasm Kendall has brought James has made her more resilient. When first introduced to his dick, Kendall feared it. After he fucked her, she was sore but willing. Now, she wants no other man, even if that means living a life of guilt and betrayal to be with James. The complex feelings she has toward his asshole have evolved in the same way.

Her first time tasting him was a bad memory made worse by the stench and flavor of his toxic backside. Now, she has come to develop a certain affinity for it. While still not a fragrance of a flavor she enjoys, she does enjoy the way it makes James feel. Nothing she has found so far can get him as hard as when she eats his asshole and today, as she tongues him, she listens to him groan and takes the satisfaction of a job well done. When finished, she is dragged back to his balls and left there to nurse him.

Staring breathlessly at her with his steel hard shaft at rest against her forehead, James says, "Fuck! You eat my ass like you love it!"

Kendall smiles around his ballsack. Taking hold of him by the root, she strokes him with one hand and marvels at his rigidity. Her eyes gleam as she stares at him. "Mm. Well, I do remember telling you that I could learn to like it..."

James laughs and smacks her across the cheek. It is a gentle strike, playful compared to his usual violence, so Kendall laughs, too, while nuzzling his pubic hair and showering him with kisses. "Now, don't get cheeky, slut. We both know that you're just a shameless, nasty cunt who's obsessed with my dick."

Sucking the sweat from his pubic hair, Kendall whines into his crotch. "Nnn. I'm your nasty cunt, daddy!"

"Fuck yeah you are," James says, grinning and dragging her along his shaft by the hair. "My nasty cunt with big, fat nasty titties." Lifting her to kiss his crown, he reaches down and slaps her breasts next. Kendall mewls against him, whining in pleasure as he pummels her. "Take em out."

Sucking him with a purr and a pop, Kendall wets his crown with her mouth before being allowed to sit back and cup her breasts. She lifts them while gathering her top, and she smiles at him as he stares. "Yes, daddy," she says, sitting back on her knees and lifting her blouse. Her breasts sway heavily until she cups them and holds them together for him. The way he stares so brazenly leaves her giggling. "Like this, daddy?"

"Yeah, just like that." Reaching out, James cups her breasts with her, crushing both with one of his big, rough hands. Kendall moans at his pawing and leans into his grasp, opening her hands up into his, allowing him to tease her as he likes. "God damn, Kendall, your tits are fat like your mommas. Y'all were made to be sluts." He pinches one of her nipples as he says it, and Kendall whines with pleasure as he does. "Go ahead and lick them for me. Make them nice and wet."

Smiling again, Kendall cups her breasts again and holds them together. Lifting them, she dips her head to spit into her cleavage before rubbing her saliva around between her breasts. Staring him in the eyes, she licks her pale breast flesh, sucking her nipples as she does, and smearing her saliva in to make it shine. James' shaft remains massive as he watches her, and judging from the precum, she can see his pride and his pleasure.

Kendall purrs after spitting into her cleavage again. "Mm. You want to fuck my titties, daddy?"

Taking hold of himself, James wags his fat cock at her. Kendall watches his movements with a glossy-eyed smile. "Is that what you want, slut?"

Kendall pinches her nipples while staring. She licks her lips in anticipation. Giggling, she says, "Of course it is, daddy. After all, what's the point of having these big titties if they aren't put to good use." Kendall moves forward as she speaks, rubbing her slick bosom against his leaking shaft. Gathering her saliva, she spits again, this time on his shaft. James smacks his cock down against her pale, glistening breasts.

"You done gave birth to my child already, so this is just about the only thing your titties are good for now, ain't it?"

Parting her breasts, Kendall wraps them around James' shaft and uses them to smear their mixed fluids along his shaft. Her saliva mixes with his precum, preparing his shaft and allowing him to glide liquidly in her fleshy grasp. Kendall moans as she embraces him. "Ah! God, you're so freaking big!" She licks his crown as she strokes him. "So good!"

"Yeah, you like that?" James takes hold of her hair and gathers it in one of his big hands. Holding her and moving her, he guides her onto his dick, forcing himself between her lips as she strokes him. Kendall accepts him with a throaty purr, sucking him lewdly and moaning as she does.

He is hot and hard in her cleavage, his fat shaft being nearly too large to be contained by her breasts. Tasting and sucking him, Kendall smiles around him as she considers his size, awed by both his thickness and his stamina. Jackson would have already come, she is sure of that, and that is why he is a cuck. James, however, is not only hard, but he is filling her mouth and thrusting into it. His dick alone is enough to make him a stud, but his arrogance and confidence--both earned--cement him a deserving stud.

Licking and stroking him, Kendall stares James in the eyes, watching for his pleasure and enjoying it when she finds it. At this point, even eating his asshole is a joy to her, she is so far gone. The scent and taste of his cock fills her with foggy-headed want, fueling an already all-consuming fire which is burning her up from inside. In this moment, at least, nothing is as important to her as James is, and she slurps him noisily to let him know.

James watches her breathlessly, holding her head in place as she strokes him. Her lips are fastened to his cockhead, sucking him and licking him, her pink tongue peeking out from between her lips to dance along his glans. "Fucking slut," he wheezes, sweat forming on his forehead as he shakes in her grasp. He is swelling fatter, his heavy balls churning in preparation for his orgasm. "How's it taste, Kendall? Better than my ass?"

Kendall smiles, laughs. Staring down his shaft, she teases his urethra before speaking. "You know how I feel about your dick, daddy, and you know how I feel about eating your cum, too." Feeling him quicken, she strokes him faster. "Oh God, you come so much that you're going to drown me in your sperm, aren't you?"

"That depends," James groans and he seizes as his balls tighten. "I'm close to nuttin, slut. Where do you want it?"

Mewling with him in her mouth, Kendall bobs her head as she strokes him with her breasts. "I like it wherever you put it, daddy," she says with a purr, imagining a facial with equal affection to the creampies he gives her. Suckling his crown, she gathers his precum and swallows it greedily, thinking how a bellyful of his sperm would also feel great and bring her just as powerful an orgasm as anything else.

Puffing and wheezing, James bellows, "Damn straight you do," before forcing her down on his dick. Holding her by the head now, James fucks her face while also fucking her cleavage. Kendall braces against him, holding him by the hips while staring down his length. His fat, hairy balls slap the underside of her breasts on each upward stroke while his thick crown reams her throat. Kendall not only allows it without a fight, but she endures and enjoys it, climaxing as drool forms a foamy ring around his shaft.

"You ain't nothing but a nasty cunt, are you, Kendall? You never used to let me do this when we were dating, but we ain't dating now, are we? Nah, you're just a shameless, dick-drunk whore, plain and simple."

Gagging on each stroke and staring him in the eyes, Kendall purrs with animal affection. "Mmhmm!"

"Shit! Nutting!" Seizing himself by the shaft, James smacked her with his free hand. "Open your mouth, cunt, I wanna watch you eat it!"

Kendall obeys with a smile, sitting back and opening her mouth while holding him by the root. She extends and flattens her tongue to take James' first rope across her face. At this point, she is addicted to his sperm and looks forward to it like she might look forward to a good meal. His syrupy seed glides into her mouth and sticks to her throat. She swallows and chokes, licking his cockhead as he unloads the rest onto her face and breasts.

James strokes himself breathlessly, plugging her mouth as she rubs his semen into her breasts. Kendall smiles around him, staring him in the eyes and mewling as she nurses him. Still in her mouth, James leans forward to smack her apple bottom, and Kendall giggles around him. Despite the raw eroticism of it, there is a simple, almost innocent joy to be had in their relationship. The afterglow, at least, is kind to them both and leaves them feeling contented and safe in each other's presences, something which was never experienced while they were living together.

kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers
12