Geis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stoking him one last time into her mouth, Kendall sits back and exposes the semen resting on her tongue. James whistles through his teeth at the sight, and she swallows with a smile. "Hot damn! You and your whole family love that shit, don't you?"

Kendall nods, licking her lips. She shows him her empty mouth afterward and then takes to kissing his cockhead. "Mm. Your cum just tastes so good." Taking her by the hair, James forces nearly half himself down her throat. He is easier to take limp, though his size is still quite intimidating. Kendall gags on him wetly, her joy showing in her teary eyes.

"And just think, you could have been eating my cum for years."

Kendall purrs around him thoughtfully. James didn't always have such a big cock, nor did he have such big balls or big orgasms. Even then, however, he smells the same and tastes the same as she remembers. The difference is that she has grown to enjoy both. By that logic, she likely would have come to enjoy his semen, too, if she had given it a chance.

Lips around him, she nods again while James drags her up and down his dick. Watching her idly, James asks, "You ever eat another man's cum like you do mine?"

Kendall laughs around James and, removing him from her mouth, showers his cockhead with kisses as she strokes him. "Mm. No, daddy, only yours. No man I've ever met has a dick as nice as yours, and they don't come like you do, either." She smiles down his saliva slick shaft. "No, no, I only want to eat your cum." She punctuates the statement by placing a wet kiss on his cockhead.

Staring, James grunts. "Fuck. Keep that up, and I might end up fucking you."

Giggling against him, Kendall says, "That doesn't sound too bad, actually." Stoking him, she kisses his cockhead again.

Laughing, James plants his foot to her shoulder and shoves her. Kendall falls away, laughing, and rolls carefully to avoid leaving semen on her sheets. She sits up to find James standing beside the bed with his briefs halfway up. His balls and shaft hang over the edge, inches away from her face. He allows her one last kiss before stuffing himself away and shimmying back into his pants. Despite his weight, Kendall thinks he looks very handsome, and while she still hates James, she can understand why her mother loves him so much.

"Come to supper tonight," he says, and Kendall pulls her eyes away from his densely packed crotch to look him in the eyes. Gathering semen from her breasts, she licks it from her fingers.

"Mm. Okay, daddy." She walks him to the door afterward. Still topless and glossy with sperm, she kneels to kiss his crotch one last time before he goes. Then, she waves to him from the doorway, her breasts swaying, unrestrained, as he climbs into his truck and leaves. Stinking of him and covered in his semen, Kendall feels like she is more his woman than she has ever been before.

Months Earlier...

James was sweaty by the end of the day, so the first thing Paige did after getting home was breathe deeply of his musk before licking his balls. His heavy shaft was at rest against her face, obscuring one eye completely. She stared up at him with her other eye, her smile showing against him. Her hands rested on his fat, hairy thighs, caressing him, loving him as she kissed and licked him, her nose burning from his pungent aroma.

It still surprised James to see her so submissive, though he enjoyed it all the same. Paige was, by his estimation, one of the hardest headed bitches he had ever known and, after only a few days, she was completely dedicated to him. Dipping her head, she nursed his balls while taking hold of his shaft and giving him slow, gentle tugs. James cupped her head and held her in place, and Paige's strokes grew wider. When allowed, Paige removed herself from his balls and kissed him along his thighs as she caught her breath. "God, you taste good," she panted, and she smiled. "I'm glad you took up my offer. I was worried that you wouldn't move in."

James snorted. "What kind of jackass would refuse to move in with a shameless, sexy bitch who wanted to serve him as his personal slut?"

Shrugging and smiling at him between her kisses, Paige returned to his testicles. She gave each a big lick before slurping her way to his shaft. "Mm. I've had a hard life, James, and things rarely go right for me. I'm lucky that a stud like you has shown any interest in me, and I'm really, really grateful, too."

James stared for a moment, hesitating for the first time in his life. He has always been a fuck up and a brute, muscling his way through life and through problems, hitting as hard as he could and always trying to endure the blows that life dished back. He made more mistakes than good decisions, so many in fact that he always assumed that bad luck was the only luck he was ever going to have. Paige, however, made him feel different.

Reaching out, he took her by the hair and held her in place, staring her in the eyes. "I ain't only gonna fuck you."

Paige smiled in his hand. "I know that, but I want to enjoy you while I can."

Frowning deeply, James smacked her across the cheek. "Shut up for a second. Damn. I ain't only gonna fuck you, but I am always gonna fuck you, got it? You ain't just some piece of ass to me, not no more. Sure, you're the first of many, but you're special, too. Got that?"

Smiling and awed, Paige stared him in the eyes and responded with a silent nod. The warmth and affection she already had for James, and all of the submission she felt, melded and mixed, morphing into a crush, into love.

James released her hair. "Fucking good," he said, sitting back on the couch to watch her. "Then get to work, cause my dick ain't gonna suck itself, slut."

Smiling, Paige rubbed him with long strokes, spreading his precum along his shaft. Repositioning herself for comfort, she kissed his crown and tasted his essence. "Mm. And even if it could, I wouldn't let it, not when a slut like me is around, ready to suck it clean and swallow it whole." Paige laughed afterward, knowing that what she said made no sense but taking joy in the way James groaned as she sucked him.

James held her hair out of her face so she could watch him. He wore a lazy smile on his face. His relationship with Paige was confusing but it seemed honest. She carried herself with genuine love and submission. Watching her, he laughed to himself. "Shit, if I had known what a slut you are, I would have fucked you years ago."

Hearing this, Paige gave him a quick look in the eyes before throating him. As expected due to his size, she struggled to take him deep, but it was an eager struggle and one born of love. She was happy to suffocate on him, to open herself to him and slobber on him, and he was eager to watch her. Still holding her by the hair, James helped her along, dragging her around his dick like he was using her to masturbate.

He pulled out when tears came to Paige's eyes and rubbed his spit-soaked shaft along her cheeks. Paige mewled, moving however he moved her, kissing him and licking him as he smeared his hot manhood along her face. Dragging her forward, he wrapped her fat tits around his shaft and began bucking into them. Paige allowed it, staring him in the eyes as she slurped his crown on each upward stroke. "Are you my slut, Paige?"

"Mmhmm."

"Do you like my dick?"

"Mmhmm!"

Watching the woman who might have been his mother-in-law purring as she slurped him and stroked him with her breasts, James swelled thicker. "Fuck that's hot," he growled. "And you're so dick drunk, you'd do anything for my dick, wouldn't you?" Paige gurgled again as he entered her throat. The look in her eyes, though, told him everything he needed to know. Leaning forward, he swatted her round, fat ass and watched it jiggle, and when he released her, she came up gasping. "You ever have anyone in your ass, Paige?"

Repositioning herself again, Paige took to stroking him with her tits while slurping his crown. She sucked him lightly, licking around his glans so that she could answer him on short notice. "No, or at least not in a long time. Back when I was Kendall's age, I tried it once or twice but I never liked it. It never felt full enough for me." Paige smiled while tonguing his urethra. "Why do you ask, handsome? Are you getting ideas?"

James gave a crooked grin and forced her back down on his dick. "A few," he said, and he watched her suck him and slurp him until he caught sight of someone watching from the shadows.

Down the hall, hiding behind a wall, is Paige's second child, Oliver. Oliver lived with his mother despite his adulthood. He was a loser. Socially awkward and inept, he struggled with the world and so lived with her to avoid the struggle. Only a few years Kendall's junior, he was in his last year of high school but hardly attended. He had no future and no ambitions for the future and, to this point, had avoided James out of fear.

James knew about Oliver but hadn't considered him when moving in. Watching Oliver as Oliver watched him, however, made James realize that Oliver was a leech on his resources. Despite his frustration, however, James grew harder in Paige's grasp with the newfound audience there. Smiling, he forced Paige deeper on him, crushing her breasts around him as she choked on him loudly and wetly.

Watching Oliver more than he was watching Paige, James grinned viciously. Holding her by the head, he forced her deeper as ribbons of saliva ran down his shaft. "That's right, Paige. Choke on that big dick. Show me how much you love it." Dragging her along his shaft, James choked her as he leaned forward to smack her ass again. Then, withdrawing, he smacked his wet cock down across her face and swatted her with his cock while she pants and mewled, following his dick as she trying to kiss it.

"That's it, you fucking stud, cock-smack your slut!" She panted in her arousal and stared at James like he was a god. "You want to fuck my ass? Then fuck it! You want to choke me on your dick? Choke me! You want to smack and degrade me? Then do it! I'm yours, James. I'm all yours. You own every fucking inch of me!"

Returning to her mouth, James thrusts deep with his eyes still fixed on Oliver's watching shadow. "What about your kids, Paige? Ain't you worried what they will think of their momma?"

Paige gurgled on him, ropes of saliva forming and falling around his shaft and wetting her body. When freed, she fell back gasping. Holding him by his cock, she leaned forward to breathe him in and kiss his balls before answering. "What about Kendall? I already told you what I think of her."

"Not her," James growled. "I'm talking about your son."

Paige paused. She stared up at James briefly and then, smiling, suckled his balls while stroking him. "Mm. I feel the same about him. He isn't a man. He's barely even a boy. You are all that matters to me now, James, you and your dick."

Staring at Oliver, James said, "So even that retard Oliver...?"

Paige laughed into his pubic hair as she tasted him. "Especially that retard Oliver." Sitting up, she licked him on the way to his crown and there pursed her lips. Gathering her saliva, she spit down his shaft and spread her saliva with her hands. "But forget about them, James. All I want to think about is you." Turning and holding her ass cheeks, she leaned forward onto her face and chest and parted her cheeks for him to see. "You're as wet as we can get you right now, so go ahead and take me. Fill all of my slutty holes with your fat cock."

That was enough to distract James from his perverse game. Standing, James lined up behind Paige, swatting her ass as he did. Then, pressing his head against her puckered butthole, he returned his gaze to the watching, gently shaking form of Oliver in the hallway. James was sure that the slender young man was stroking himself and laughed when he saw it.

James eased into Paige slowly. To this point, she had been quite loyal to him, and he had no interest in breaking her. Paige grunted, holding steady as she parted around him. Even with his shaft saliva-slick, it was a slow, painful process. Paige whined but never fought him, but James stopped with just his crown inside of her while she whimpered into the carpet.

Turning her head with effort, Paige stared back at James. "Don't stop, James. Rip me open. Ruin me. It doesn't matter how much it hurts. All that matters is that you come."

James met her gaze and grinned. "I already ruined you, you slut." Leaning forward, resting his big body against her, crushing her beneath him, James kissed her on the shoulder. Removing himself from her ass, he lined up with her pussy instead and, with one smooth thrust forward, buried himself inside of her to the hilt. Paige clawed at the carpet in climax, whining like an animal as she did. "I done broke you a long time ago. You're my woman now." Leaning back, James returned his gaze to Oliver and began fucking Paige hard. Growling, he said, "You're mine!"

Paige rolled her hips into him, whining and gasping, coming hard on him. James wrapped his big hands around her throat to choke her gently as he fucked her, and Paige smiled in response, drooling as he forced her into another powerful orgasm. "Yours," she yelped, hooking her fingers around his fingers and holding them with affection. "I'm all yours, James. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

James did. He fucked her so hard that both of their bodies undulated, and he stared into Oliver's eyes as he did. He could see the slender young man in greater detail now, kneeling and stroking himself, his tiny dick hard and pathetic in his hand. He looked a lot like Kendall, only a more slender and vaguely masculine. Were it not for his dick, though, James could easily have assumed Oliver to be a flat-chested woman, so great was his femininity.

Thinking back, James remembered how Paige would carry herself. She ruled her house with an iron fist and a sharp tongue. To see her reduced to a shameless, thoughtless slut drooling as a man choked her and fucked her was erotic enough for James, but it would have been world-changing for Oliver. To have this much power, and to abuse it so wantonly, only made James harder inside of Paige.

He released her neck and held her by the shoulders instead. Using them for leverage, he dragged her into him on each deep stroke, sawing into her with reckless speed. He didn't want to break her completely, but he wanted to leave her broken. It was a difficult line to walk, to keep from hurting her physically while stretching her and using her so thoroughly that only he could ever satisfy her.

Luckily, Paige wanted the same and lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. She rocked into him, slapping her ass against him hard and gritting her teeth as she came again. James, swelling fatter, picked up speed as he fucked her harder, and Paige only smiled in response. "That's right, James. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard." Leaning back, she let James kiss her and sucked his tongue as he drooled into her open mouth.

"You're my slut," he growled, grinning at her as she shook on him. He took her by the throat with one hand and held her as he swelled. He would come soon, and he was wheezing as he approached. "My woman!"

Paige nodded. Face tight with pleasure, she held him by the wrist as he swelled fatter inside of her. His grip on her throat was careful, exerting surprising care despite his wild thrusts, and Paige loved it. She wanted to be owned by him, and she took both pleasure and pride in his possession of her. "Yours, James," she whined. "All yours!"

With one last thrust and an animal bellow, James flooded Paige. He released her throat and held her by the shoulders, his grip tightening and his fingers leaving bruises in her soft flesh. Each spasm of his cock sent swelling pleasure through her. That, combined with the warmth washing over her, created a tidal wave of pleasure for her that swept her up and pulled her under.

Paige collapsed after he came. Ass still in the air, she flexed around him, milking him into her womb as she drooled on the carpet. She had tears in her eyes, and she whined like an animal as James twitched inside of her. Withdrawing slowly, he slapped his spent shaft down across her bubbly ass cheeks before stomping around to feed her his spent shaft. Paige sucked him lazily, her eyes distant and her mind still lost in climax.

James gathered her hair and repositioned himself so that Oliver could watch. Oliver had come, too, though judging by the small stain left at his feet, it wasn't much. James could hardly contain his laughter as Paige sucked so dutifully. Seeing him smile, Paige smiled, too, and let him wipe his spent cock all over her face. "You ain't a mother no more," he said. "You're a slut; my slut. My woman. You belong to me."

Kissing and licking him, Paige purred and nodded, her eyes glittering as he spoke. "Mmhmm."

James could see the words settling into Oliver, who stared like a deer in headlights. Staring at Oliver, James slapped his dick down on Paige's pretty face. "Which is why you're gonna get married one last time. To me."

Paige stared up at him, half her face hidden behind his cock. She had been married three times before, and none of them had worked, but she smiled at James' command, and she kissed the underside of his cock because she knew this time would be different, and she knew why. Moaning with pride and joy, she felt happy because even though she would have to share James, she knew that he would always be in her life. Besides, it was an honor for a stud like James to choose her to be his bride. She licked her way up his shaft and kissed him on the cockhead. "Of course, James. Anything for you. It would be my honor and my greatest joy."

James grinned, and Oliver stood and scampered away. Staring down into the blue eyes of the woman kissing his dick, James said, "Good. I expect you to buy the ring and pay for everything, you know."

Paige licked his glans and stared down his limp manhood. Even half-erect, as he was now, he remained a paragon of masculinity and, staring down his length, she fully understood how she came to be his new bitch-bride. She cleaned him thoroughly and obediently, but with the affection of an equal. By her understanding of what was to come, she was still his slut, but she would have the closest right to claiming to be his equal. It left her smiling as she slurped him.

"Of course," she said after releasing him and holding him to her cheek. "I'll make sure to get some dildos or plug or something to open my ass up with, so that next time we try anal, you can give me your whole length."

James laughed and bent down to spank her. "Shit will fit me like a glove," he said, and then he stood and dragged her along his cock. "You're a good girl, Paige, and I can tell that we're going to have a long, happy marriage."

To be Continued in Vol. 2

Koto's Commentary: This is all that I have written of this story for right now. I have started writing the next volume, but it will be some time before it is ready to be posted. Thanks to all my readers and my patrons for supporting this and other stories.

Thanks for reading and happy fapping!


12