Geis Ch. 13

Story Info
Allyson loses control; Kendall goes shopping with Paige.
10.3k words
3.91
2.9k
6

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
765 Followers

Chapter Thirteen: Loyalty

Months Ago...

Allyson's life became a grey dream. Everything lost its color after James visited her. He fucked her like he said he would, his fat cock deep in her, hammering against her cervix with each forward thrust. It was the greatest pleasure she had ever known and, after she came, she obediently cleaned him with her tongue, tasting herself for the first time. When she woke in the morning, she was sore and stretched, and even after a night of rest, she was surprised to find his semen dribbling out of her and into the shower.

She felt different afterward. She felt like she was marked. No one else noticed or commented on her scent, but she swore that she could still smell him in her hair and in her cleavage. She stopped periodically to sniff herself and check, and she found the heat he had instilled in her loins returning with greater intensity throughout the day. By the end of work, she was a furnace burning hot, and she thought of James as the only thing who could offer her relief.

Sometimes, she passed Kendall and Jackson in the halls, and she found herself angry with them whenever she saw them. James' violent action, his rape, had felt good to her. It had made her almost loyal to him, and though she didn't take his side, she did believe that he was wronged. While it was clear to Allyson that James did beat Kendall, it was also clear that he had a huge dick to fuck her with. So, she didn't blame Kendall for leaving necessarily, but she did blame her for leaving James' needs unattended to.

Allyson was on the way to her car after work when she had this thought, and she had to stop to consider it. James was not a good person, that much was clear, but despite that she was beginning to think he might be the best man she had ever met. There was something about his pungent scent as it burned its way through her nostrils, or the way his wrist-thick cock stretched and filled her as he rammed her with thoughtless animal want. She thought it might be the facial, and she smiled at the memory of his hot semen pouring out across her face before she made a point to frown instead, to fight back against the memories and the fires they lit in her.

James was awful. She had no illusions about that, but she was having trouble finding reasons why that mattered.

When Allyson arrived home, she saw her boyfriend's car waiting and rushed to her apartment to avoid him. He lived next door to her, so she had to close her door quietly and lock it after her. Since he shared a name with James, she spent time over the week comparing them, but she found the comparisons unfair. Her own James couldn't do much to compete with Kendall's James, and that was why she wanted to be alone. Her boyfriend sometimes liked to visit, but she didn't have any time to spare on him right now.

Alone in her apartment, the first thing Allyson did was cup her hair and hold it to her nose. She breathed in and found that James' pungent aroma was still there, burning her nostrils and increasing the heat in her loins. She hated how horny it made her to stink like him, but she cupped her breasts and dipped her head to smell him in her cleavage, too, before she stripped for a shower. The last shower had failed to clean her already, but she hoped that this one would do the trick. This time, at least, she hoped not to masturbate to thoughts of him.

She had just got the water to a steam when a knock came to the door, assuming it to be her boyfriend, but another knock followed. This one was heavier and more insistent, completely unlike the James she knew. It was then that she recognized the heavy hand that would knock like that and returned in a towel to spy James' brutish face waiting on the other side of the door.

Allyson stepped away from the door intending to ignore him. After all, as good as the sex was, James still frightened her. The power he had over her was a problem by itself, and while she understood and even sympathized with him, she still couldn't excuse his violence toward her or Kendall. Heart hammering, she turned from the door but was stopped by another heavy-handed knock. Then, her body moved without thinking. Later, she would tell herself it was so that he didn't draw her boyfriend's attention, but the truth would remain rooted in the back of her head--she just wanted to get fucked again.

James smiled when he saw her, and Allyson mirrored in nervously. He entered her apartment without asking, brushing her shoulder on the way, and then turned to face her as she closed the door and locked it behind him. Allyson adjusted her towel to try and hide her plentiful curves, regretting immediately the decision her pussy had made for her. James, meanwhile, reached out with his big hand to reward that pussy with a slap across its lips. Allyson quaked in response.

"Don't go hiding yourself now. Show me your goods."

Already breathless and still reeking of him, Allyson obeyed. She held the towel open to display her figure to him, and James regarded her with a hungry eye. All her life, Allyson had been chubby. As a teen, that extra weight gathered in her breasts, in her thighs, and in her bottom. While still soft around the midsection, she grew womanly, voluptuous, but her reputation had been secured. It wasn't until college that she was appreciated for the beauty she was, and that was when she met her James and committed herself to him.

No man had ever gotten to look at her like James did. She had never held her towel apart for anyone else, given them a display of her curves and her form. James seemed to appreciate what he saw, and he cupped both her breasts with his rough hands and squeezed them hard as he towered over her. "God damn, look at these titties, and yesterday I used them to milk my dick dry, didn't I? So, you ain't gotta hide nothing when I'm around, you fucking got it?"

Allyson smiled. James' praise was as crude as expected, but it also felt rewarding to her. His big hands felt proportionately suited for her huge breasts. Few men could handle her curves so well, and for her this was only another reason to be attracted to James. His juvenile fascination with her body also helped, and as he thumbed her swollen nipples, she found herself moaning under his manhandling. She whispers a contented, "Thank you, James."

James grunted, tugging her nipples and then slapping her left breast. Then, seizing her again, he pulled her close to him by her nipples and stared down at her. "The fuck you naked for anyway?"

Staring up at him, Allyson moaned. He had almost a foot on her, and while that height difference was something she shared with her current boyfriend, she found it was a pronounced difference, too. She preferred this James to the one who came before him. When he stood over her, he didn't make her feel safe, and she was beginning to enjoy the danger.

He smacked her light across the tit again, and she gasped. "I was going to take a shower," she said, feeling like the running shower in the other room was an obvious indicator. She would never state that out loud, however. Even when horny, she wasn't stupid.

Releasing her tits, James reached around to find her ass and swat it hard. Then, taking hold of it, he gave her fleshy bottom the same abuse he had given her breasts. Allyson, held to him, surrounded by his scent, gasped and winced in response. "I see. Well, now, you ain't. I gotta nut, and you're gonna help me get it out." Smacking her ass again, he reached up to take her by the hair. Then, with a tug, he moved her head to stare at him. "So, you're gonna take me to your bedroom and milk me."

Allyson, scalp aching where he held her, ass aching where he spanked her, felt frightened and aroused. She smiled up at him with want and fear. "Okay," she whispered, and she was shoved gently into a wall afterward.

She led him through her apartment, guiding him through the door to her bedroom and bypassing her bathroom, where the shower was running and losing steam. With his permission, she went to stop the shower and returned to find him waiting in bed with his legs apart and his crotch bulging.

James stared at her in the half-darkness of his room. The bathroom light is what they saw by. Neither seemed to mind. "You live here alone," he asked, and she nodded in response. "Then you single?" Allyson shook her head this time, and she could see a crooked grin distorting his features. He cupped and adjusted himself with purpose. "Your cuck boyfriend as big as me?"

Allyson grinned in response and shook her head. "No," she said. "He's about as tall as you are, but your penis is much, much larger."

James' grin grew, and the shadows enhanced its cruelty. "He ever fuck you as good as I did last night?"

Allyson shook her head, and her voice was a whispered squeak. "No. Not even close."

Still grinning, still cruel, James squeezed himself through his pants while leering at her naked body. "You wanna see my dick again?"

A brief pause followed, and Allyson gave a nod. This time, James barked a hard laugh.

"Then you gotta earn it. Climb onto this bed and show me how much you want to see my cock."

Another nod, and Allyson was on the bed. She joined James, who slid to the side so that she could lie back with her legs parted. It shamed her to show her body to him like this, but she was too horny to stop. Holding herself by the thighs, she parted her legs for him, and James moved to crouch over her, his big body atop her again as he leaned in close to examine her. Reaching down, she held herself parted for him, exposing her glistening pink insides to him in a display of want. It was clear to them both that she was ready and eager for his return.

James' hot breath tickled her vulva and sent a shiver through her. She watched him lean in, examining her parted lips, scrutinizing her form. Yesterday, he had fucked her hard, driving her to countless powerful, body-shaking orgasms before flooding her insides. His dick had pried her open and left her open, his semen oozing out of her, his own climax triggering a climax in her that was more powerful than the rest. It was an experience completely singular to him, foreign to her understanding of sex and yet also completely comprehensible.

Today, he grimaced her pussy and slapped her parted lips. Allyson jumped, hurt and aroused, and stared him in his cold blue eyes. The shadows hardened his anger into daggers and yet, even the pain she felt in her pelvis felt like pleasure to her. The growl in his voice, however, was only awful. "The fuck is this shit?"

Allyson sat up and rested her back against the headboard. She hugged her breasts to her body, covering her nipples with one arm until he smacked her across the face. Arms limp, Allyson stared at him with teary blue eyes, her cheek burning where he struck her. It was hard to see him clearly as she began to cry. "What did I do wrong?"

"The fuck do you mean, like you don't know. Your pussy slut!" James cupped her pussy with one big, rough hand, and forced his thumb into her. She parted for him, sucking him inside, finding that his thumb wasn't the same as his dick. It still felt good, though, and that sudden intrusion alone was enough to work her to the edge of a climax. Allyson seized her bed sheets and kicked her legs, whining as he entered her. "The fuck is all this hair doing on your pussy? Ain't young bitches like you supposed to be all hot and smooth? God damn, you're nasty!"

Allyson moaned as James held his thumb inside of her. He didn't move, but that only made it worse. She blinked, and her vision clarified as the tears were left to roll down her freckled cheek. She whined again. "I'm sorry, James. I'm so sorry!"

James growled. "You will be sorry, you dumb fucking cunt." Removing his thumb again, he smacked her across the pussy for the second time while holding her legs parted with his other hand. Allyson shivered, moaned, writhed from the violent force he used to bring her to climax. As her orgasm eased, however, she found him with his pants open and his swollen member free. He slapped it down across her parted gash and laughed as she shivered in a second climax. He used his cock like a bludgeon to hammer her clit and leave her docile.

Allyson stared in open awe at James' dick, and the clear want written on her face is enough to ease his rage. Still slapping her pussy with his cock, James laughed at the power he had over her. "You want me to fuck you again, don't you?" Allyson nodded frantically and, reaching down with an animal mewling, held herself open for him. James laughed and rubbed himself along her parted vulva, teasing her with his fat, leaking crown. He could see inside of her, feel her warm and wet with anticipation. With a gentle thrust, he could take her, but he restrained himself. "Well, guess what, slut. That's too fucking bad, cause I don't fuck hairy bitches."

Denied her pleasure, Allyson whined as he struck her pussy with his steel-hard shaft again. Her clit throbbed as another orgasm exploded through her. It was larger than the last and left her breathless on the bed as she thrashed and wrestled with it. Clutching the sheets and moaning, she felt empty without him. No orgasm was good enough without him fucking her. She stared fixedly at his enormous shaft. "Please," she whined. "Please, James. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"

James grinned. He enjoyed having power over women. Paige had been a surprise. He had known somehow that she would submit, but he had not expected it to be like that. It had been instinct that led him to her, but she had been the one to show him the way. Allyson was intentional, though, and through her he was learning so much.

Rubbing himself along her moistened cleft, her felt her tensing and writhing, heard her whining and begging for any scrap of pleasure which he could offer. This was Kendall's coworker, her friend. It was someone who had helped Kendall escape him, who had spirited Kendall away into safety. It was someone who knew him only enough to hate him, and here he had her whining, begging him to fuck her but powerless to make him do anything of the sort. It was beyond intoxicating, and all James knew was that he wanted more.

Shifting himself, James eased into her. His fat crown opened her, and she tightened in response. Moaning and smiling, Allyson settled as his cockhead disappeared into her. She watches herself stretch with primal satisfaction, finally getting filled like she needed. Her smile faded immediately, wilting into a frown as James withdrew and resumed rubbing himself along her lips. She whined. "But, James...!"

Reaching out, James took one of her tits in his hand and slapped her across the face with the other. Allyson whined again, whimpering as he crushed her tit in his hand. Laughing, he smacked her other tit next while she kicked feebly at the sheets. "But nothing! You want my dick so bad, then you gotta earn it. I ain't fucking you til you're smooth and hairless from the neck down, and I don't mean shaved. I want you waxed. Get it done, and get it done right. You fucking got it?"

Pinned to the bed by his big, meaty paw, Allyson reached up and cupped his hand. She held his hand to her breast, crushing her, hurting her, the pain he gave her feeling like pleasure to her. His heavy dick was at rest against her neatly trimmed vulva, the hair that offended him glistening and holding him. James was quite hairy himself, his dick untrimmed and possibly unwashed by the smell of him. Yet, his hypocrisy only aroused her more. She looked him in the eyes, and she nodded, writhing against him.

He watched her with his cold eyes and, seeing her compliance, smiled. She smiled, too, and though she didn't know if James liked her, she knew that he liked her to obey. That was enough for her. Everything about her had changed for him. Only the day before, he had fucked her hard and deep and made her submit to him. Now, she went about her day feeling empty without him, a direct result of his intervention and intrusion upon her life.

Eying his massive, swollen dick, Allyson could not help but be impressed by his conviction. While sometimes embarrassed by her curves, Allyson was not at all oblivious of their call. She saw how men looked at her, lusted after her. Her breasts alone had gotten her out of dozens of speeding tickets. James, though brazen and absolutely in control, had given her the same hungry leers, and she could see his enormous, throbbing arousal firsthand. Still, he executed self-control, and he kept standards, even in the face of his considerable, hefty want. This actually endeared him to her, because while she wanted to be used by him, to be utterly humiliated by him, she could respect his boundaries.

Moaning, she held him to her breasts and worked her hips, rubbing herself against him ineffectually. James' big, strong arm kept her in place, pinned to a wall. She eyed his shaft with a distance smile. "I can go next door since you won't fuck me, maybe call someone to come in and take care of you..." The words were stolen from her lips unfinished as James slapped her hard across the face. She was dizzied at first, brought back only by the sound of his cruel laughter.

"Now, don't go and try to be funny, cunt. I ain't got no reason to let you leave, and you ain't go no reason to go." Taking hold of his dick, James slapped himself down on her clit again, and Allyson winced and writhed, panting in response. "You can still get me off..."

Allyson groaned, eyebrows knitted in surprise as James released her. She had meant to make him jealous, to try one last attempt at getting fucked. Instead, she had been punished. That was the hardest slap so far, and reflecting on it, Allyson saw that it was the only response she was ever going to get. James didn't want her opinion, and he wasn't going to share her. He was going to use her for his own pleasure, and if she was lucky and obedient, pleasure would follow for her.

James climbed from the bed and dropped his pants, revealing both the bottom portion of his big, bloated belly and freeing his massive manhood in its entirety. It jutted from him like a veiny lance, thick and hard, with the largest, heaviest, hairiest testicles Allyson had ever seen. His manhood alone was both horrifying and beautiful, something of a myth or legend, and she found herself mesmerized by its movement as he climbed back onto the bed.

For the second day in a row, James straddled her and slapped his heavy cock down between her breasts. This time, he thrusts his hips forward and slid his cock up into her chin. Holding himself there, he stared into her eyes and laughed. "Go on, Allyson. Give it a kiss."

Staring down his length as he grabbed her by the hair, Allyson nodded. James gathered her hair and held her by it, and then he dragged her forward to hold her in place while she kissed his cockhead. Her lips captured the leaking precum there and parted. She tasted him and then had her mouth filled as he forced himself onto her tongue. Lips now parted, she choked on him and then whined as he held himself at the edge of her throat.

James smacked her across the cheek. "Watch those fucking teeth."

Allyson winced and whimpered an apology. It sounded more like a moan to the both of them, though, and then she held her lips tight around him as he took to fucking her face. He avoided her throat but continued to threaten entry. Allyson drooled in response, astonished by his flavor and scent. This alone was enough to wet her loins and, while she had never been shy about sucking her boyfriend off, she had never enjoyed it like this, either. James, however, was a pleasure in himself.

Still holding her by the hair, James grunted. "Yeah, that's right, slut. Get me nice and wet."

Moaning obediently, Allyson sucked and slurped him, her lips stretched thin around his meaty cock. James braced against the wall and removed himself from her, and she whined, trying to follow him until he slipped himself back into the valley of her breasts. Leaving a wet trail of saliva along her chin and chest, he smiled back down at her. "Now hold them big, fat milk cow titties together for me again. I'ma' use them as a cunt since yours is still so hairy."

kotochaos
kotochaos
765 Followers