Geis Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendall draws a deep breath and holds it until she is done crying. Then, releasing it, she groans. "Ugh. Fine. I hate to say it, but I think you're right."

"Of course I am," says Paige. "I'm your mother. Now come on. James will be tired of waiting."

"Right," Kendall says, and she finishes shopping with her mother. On the way, she reflects on how Paige is right. James is absolute terrible, but his dick makes him a terror which she can endure. For now, at least, she can focus on that alone and hopefully struggle her way through all the hate and disappointment to find something better on the other side.

Later that day...

The moment Kendall and Paige make it upstairs with groceries on their arms, James shouts, "Took you two long enough!" They join him at the couch, and James slaps her hard across the ass. She and Paige flank him while Oliver enters wearing lingerie and takes their groceries from them. He disappears into the kitchen, his panties riding up into his skinny ass crap.

James, meanwhile, took to holding both women by their asses. While Kendall tries to regain her bearings, her world still upside down after the conversation at the store, James pulls Paige onto the couch with him and kissing her deeply. Kendall watches their lips touch and tongues dance, and her nipples swell at the sight. As they part, James fixes Kendall with his gaze and squeezes her ass hard. "Learn anything bout shopping from watching your momma?"

Kendall understands this as an attack on her femininity but decides to ignore it. She had done the shopping while dating James, largely because James didn't do anything that contributed to the family except for take up space. She smiles despite the attack and, to her shame, feels giddy in James' big, rough hand. "I did learn a bit, but I don't think any of it had to do with shopping."

Paige chuckles, and James frowns and looks between them. "The fuck does that mean?"

"It means," Paige purrs, cupping James' chin and turning his head to stare him in his cold, cruel eyes, "That we had a nice shopping trip full of girl-talk about our favorite big-dicked stud."

Hearing that, James grins and pulls Kendall to him by the hips. She falls onto the couch beside him, yelping as she does, and then settled against him while he rests his hands on their plump bottoms. He moves his hands lower, using his middle and ring finger on both hands to find their rotches and apply pressure. Both women mewl and reposition themselves to grant him easy access.

"I bet you did, you fucking sluts." He smiled at them both as they leaned in against him. Kendall, in particular, was lifting her hips to let him rub her. "My dick is all you bitches think about. You're both natural born sluts."

Hearing this, Kendall thinks to argue but cannot see the point in it. The distinction between naturally occurring sluttiness and being made a slut by him was fine in and of itself. The fact that she was a slut was definitely more important to them both and is enough by itself to convince James of her inborn sluttiness. All of this to say, she realizes, she is thinking too much about it and, as her mother suggested, she just needs to shut up and enjoy it.

"Shit, though, while you two were gabbing, I was home getting hungry." James frowns. "Olivia better hurry."

Paige, showering him with calming kisses, smiles and pulls him into another kiss. James is seated between them in a t-shirt and stained briefs. His heavy dick is limp but clearly plump. "She will do fine, James, and she'll have supper cooked just the way you like it. She knows how to treat her daddy."

James growls. "That's cause she's been trained." He pulls both women to him with a grin, forcing his face between their breasts while they laugh. "All three of you sluts have been," he says before motorboating both sets of tits. Paige laughs and cups his head, and Kendall giggles, watching him while grinding and cooing on his fingers. "Fuck, you two got nice titties," James says, and he sits back and swats them both on the ass at the same time. Afterward, he growls, "And I wanna see both sets of them next to each other. On your knees and naked, sluts."

Paige and Kendall exchange quick glances before muttering affirmatives and obeying. They stand beside the couch, stripping down with graceless exuberance, knowing by his tone to move quickly. Soon, both are naked with James' seated on the couch with his pants off. Comparing them, the two were similar, shaped by genetics and built by sex. Paige was slightly thicker than Kendall, wearing a small amount of weight in her midsection and erogenous zones. Kendall, while still a MILF in her own right, however, was perfectly shapely, only having a longer torso and limbs.

Both women were waxed, and their peaches wept. From where James sat, the two looked almost identical there, though he knew Kendall to have an almost supernatural tightness that even her mother couldn't quite replicate. Once naked beside him, James rewarded each with her own thick finger between the legs. They cooked, and Kendall held him by the wrist and came, shaking on him as she wet his knuckles. James watched it with a laugh before muttering, "Fuck, she's so easy."

"Be nice," laughed Paige, and she teased his hair and leaned down to pull him in the kiss. James allows it, forcing his big, slimy tongue into her mouth and letting her suck it and drink his saliva before she stood. Paige wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and smiled. "You've trained her just like you trained Oliiva, after all."

Fingers still inside of Paige, James turns to look at her after bringing her daughter to a climax. "You know, I trained you, too, slut." He eases a second finger into her, and Paige smiles and moans but grits her teeth to make it through. James grins afterward. "But you aint coming."

Paige pants before laughing. "That's because I'm a woman, James, not a little girl." She winks at him. "It will take more than a finger for me." Cupping his face, she kisses him again, purring at the taste of him. As she leans forward to speak to him and kiss him, her big breasts hang ponderously, capped by swollen red nipples. "Mm, but don't get me wrong, these fingers do feel good."

James stared up at Paige, up into her pretty blue eyes, at her ruby lips, and he smiled and groaned. "Fuck me, did I pick the right slut to be my wife." As he spoke, he added a second finger to Kendall's pussy, and Paige licked her lips as she watched her daughter moan and quiver in climax.

Leaning forward, Paige kissed James on the cheek and whispered to him, "And I'll never let you forget it." Then, leaned against him and rolling her hips against his fingers, she reached down to take hold of his thick, heavy cock. She squeezed him before hanging from his shoulder to lower her hand and cup his balls. She purred, "Fuck me, James, you're so hard. We won't be able to eat until you come, will we?" Removing herself from his shoulder entirely, she rested across his big belly and spit down his shaft. Then, using her hand to smooth it out, she smiled. James was easy to entice. He always liked to see his women degrade themselves. Looking up at him, she mewled. "So, handsome, tell us how we can help you get there."

James looked at Kendall to find her staring at him in glassy-eyed awe, her smile so big that it threatened to overtake her whole face. She was lost to them both, lost in pleasure, and completely ignorant of anything outside of James' two thick fingers in her snatch. Withdrawing his fingers, James swatted her ass to bring her back and then pulled Paige into another kiss. Afterward, he growled, "I want to see your tits around my dick together. I wanna fuck both sets of your big, fat MILF titties at once!"

Still stroking him, Paige turned her smile on her daughter and found the young woman watching with a distant glaze in her eyes. "We can do that," she said. "Can't we, sweetie?"

Kendall nodded, mesmerized by her mother. Paige seemed to glow beside James, and as she glowed, she made everyone around her brighter by proximity. It was a stark contrast to the mother Kendall knew, the one broken by life and hurt so much that she knew only how to hurt others. Kendall could hardly recognize Paige as the same woman and, watching her mother with James, Kendall wondered if she had ever seen Paige happy before.

Paige was happy now as she slid from the couch and kneeled at James' feet. Still smiling, she spit across James' shaft again and stroked him with both hands before guiding him into her pale cleavage. Kendall watched the woman lick his crown, her blue eyes glittering like ice crystals in winter sunlight. It was surreal to see. Her mother, sober and smiling, happy in spite of a lifetime of suffering, happy as a slut. It wasn't conjecture anymore, Kendall realized. James truly was the only person who has ever made her mother smile before.

She kneeled beside Paige and joined the older woman in hugging James' dick with her tits. In fact, Kendall mimicked everything her mother did, spitting along his shaft, using her saliva to lubricate him and to lubricate her cleavage. She drooled like Paige, licked like Paige, and she mewled like a wild animal as she did, and she was comforted by her mother's presence for the first time in her life. When she did this alone, Kendall felt powerless, out of control, even mad. The absurdity of it was eased by having her beautiful mother there doing the same thing as her. If anything, in fact, Paige did it with more enthusiasm and with greater devotion. Watching her, Kendall felt almost like Paige was worshipping James with her mouth and her body.

Together, the women kissed James in tandem. They showered his dick with affection, peppering kisses around his glans as they held him in the pillow-soft vice of their combined cleavage. Both women were careful to avoid each other until James' big hands guided them together. Then, understanding, they kissed around James' cockhead, tasting him as they tasted each other.

Kendall was surprised at how good her mother's tongue tasted, and she was doubly surprised by how willing and eager her mother was to obey. Reflecting on how Paige moved around Oliver, however, put it into perspective. While this was fresh and new for Kendall, this sort of taboo was probably normal for Paige. Kendall didn't know how long James had taken to corrupt her family before coming after her, but it must have been long enough to make incest normal.

For her own part, Kendall could hardly resist. She was already drunk on James at powerless to stop him. Even without his dick between them, though, Kendall felt her mother was objectively beautiful, a well-built woman with large, fair breasts now glistening with a mixture of precum and saliva. Kendall often hoped to age as well as her mother did and recently found herself hoping to reach the same level of self-understanding as her mother as well. Paige seemed so confident around James, at home in her own skin as a slut. Kendall still hated James, even now, but she found it harder and harder to hate his dick, too.

James removes his hands and lets his women do their work. Paige slurps his shaft and tongues his glans while Kendall nurses his crown. The two women stroke him with their breasts asynchronously, their nipples chaffing on each stroke, adding pleasure to pleasure. They smile at each other, and Paige watches her daughter with open pride as precum gushes down James' shaft.

"That's right, baby," Paige purrs. "Tit-fuck your daddy's big dick with me. Treat him like the stud he is. Worship him with your mouth and body, baby, and show him how grateful you are to have been chosen and fucked by him."

Tilting her head, Paige returns to kissing his shaft, drooling along him and adding more cleavage to their already shiny breasts. Soon, the two women have themselves gleaming and squelching as they stroke him, and James holds them by the heads and thrusts up into their cleavage. "Fuck," he growls. "I ain't ever seen this much titty in one room before!"

Paige giggles against him while Kendall moans. They've both seen Allyson, and it makes them wonder at how honest the statement is. Regardless, his point is not lost on them as they drool around him and stroke him with their breasts. James tightens his grip and repositions their heads so that as he fucks her cleavage he is also fucking their pursed lips or extended tongues as they stare each other in the eyes.

Being used like this, the two feel a bond forming through their shared rapture. Staring into each other's eyes, they feel James quickening and hold themselves steady so that he can use them. He bellows and grunts like a beast before swelling fatter and fatter. When he comes, so do they, and all three share their pleasure like ripples across a pond. "Nutting!"

Kendall and Paige both hold their tongues out as James erupts between them. He keeps thrusting through the early parts of his climax, unloading across their necks and chest. Finally, he settles between their open mouths and groans and wheezes through the end as they suck him and drink him down. Both are thoroughly coated by the end and take to stroking him idly with their breasts, their nipples grinding as they hold themselves tight to him to collect his semen before they part.

Afterward, James watches them attack his spent cock, sharing it between them carefully as they lick him up and suck him clean. Neither show a hint of hesitation or embarrassment as their tongues touch around him. Paige licks him first and then holds him steady with both of her sticky hands while Kendall gathers his cum on her tongue and swallows it down. They take turns along his shaft and balls before stroking the last pearl of semen from his still massive but now limp dick.

When finished, they lay him to rest against his thigh and sit smiling at his feet, both glazed with semen, and both happier for it. James regards them with a wide-eyed grin. "Well, fuck, that was hot." He looks at their semen soaked cleavage and torso, their faces and hair, and laughed. "Glazed you two like donuts, didn't I?"

Both laugh, and Paige makes a show of cupping her breasts and licking his seed from her cleavage. James laughs, too, though his mixed pride and ego fuel his arousal. He twitches in response despite his recent load.

"Well, you two are gonna have to be careful not to dribble semen all over my house when you clean up. How about we start by you two licking each other clean before you wash up for supper."

They look at each other and find different responses. Paige's eyes glitter like diamonds as she closes the distance between them. Kendall hesitates before mirroring her mother's movements. She knows this is a test, a challenge, another punishment meant to demean and degrade her, so she obeys, but she does it with less enthusiasm than her mother. These differences fade when their lips touch, however.

When her mother leans in to lick the cum from her neck, Kendall enjoys it. She can still feel the taboo thrill her in the darkest recesses of her mind, but she doesn't fight it or pull away. Paige is used to it, familiar with the incestuous taboo of teasing or toying with her children's bodies. She eats greedily of James' cum while allowing her daughter to enjoy it.

She moves with familiarity, trained to seek out James cum and to swallow it up. She licks her way up to Kendall's cheek and then kisses her daughter, forcing James' semen into Kendall's mouth. Though initially disgusted, Kendall soon finds herself swallowing and then mimicking the behavior, licking cum from Paige's body in a fugue and sharing it with her afterward.

Gradually, cleaning turns to play and neither end up clean by the time Oliver joins them to announce supper. James, laughing, shoves both women away with a foot and sends them to wash up. They giggle and, holding hands, go to the master bathroom downstairs to wash up. Kendall follows her mother in a daze, watching the way her mother's ass flexes and jiggles with her steps. Alone together, they smile, and Kendall's awe lingers as her mother wipes herself clean with a warm, wetted rag.

Paige catches her daughter staring and smiles. "Yes, Kendall? Do you need something?"

Blushing, Kendall looks away. She wets her own rag and mimics her mother again, wiping herself clean. It feels almost like childhood to her, watching and repeating, learning through observation. The difference is the intimacy. She has never been this close to her mother before, never seen the other woman this exposed and comfortable. "It's nothing," she whispers, staring at the countertop as she cleans the semen from her hair a few strands at a time. She chances a glance at her mother and smiles afterward. "I just think you're very beautiful."

Paige's smile lingers as she moves closer to her daughter. She kisses Kendall on the cheek and whispers to her, "Thank you. So are you." Then, they finish cleaning and return upstairs in the nude. They join James for dinner, eating sparse salads, still naked. James sits at the head of the table and devours an enormous steak and a hearty helping of mashed potatoes. For Kendall, is strange and bewildering to see, and it is also the most normal family supper she has ever experienced before.