Geis Ch. 17

Story Info
Kendall and Allyson are committed.
4.7k words
4.88
2.7k
7

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers

Chapter Seventeen: Forever

Many Months Ago...

Allyson moaned as James' swollen crown filled her mouth. She held him by the root and stared down his length, struggling to take him deep, to accommodate him at all. He was so thick, though, that even the approach at her throat was more than she could rightfully handle. Reflecting, she wished she had known that he had a big dick the first time she met him. If she had, she would have blown him right there, right in Kendall's living room while Kendall watched. Sucking him now, she still couldn't understand why Kendall even thought to leave him in the first place.

She held him straight and popped her mouth off of him. Her lips felted stretched and rubbery as she held him steady by his root. She kissed him and licked him on her way down to his heavy, hairy balls. There, she paused to breathe him in, his pubic hair tickling her nose before she parted her pink lips again and sucked one massive testicle into her mouth with a enthusiastic, animal purr.

James sat with his legs parted, watching her with a beer in one hand, and he, too, thought about their first meeting months ago. Kendall had invited Allyson over to study. At the time, their friendship was still burgeoning. James was afraid Kendall would try to leave him, which she did, so he had established strict guidelines for her socializing and used violence to enforce them. Clearly, violence had not been enough, but watching Allyson slobber on him, he felt like his cock might just be the carrot and the stick needed to bring Kendall to heel.

Reaching out, he pawed one of Allyson's big, hanging breasts and was impressed by how her soft, pale flesh spilled out around even his big, baseball mitt palms. She moaned around him as he crushed her tit, and she stared him in the eyes. They both had blue eyes, but her eyes were darker than his and glossy with want and hunger. It had taken under a week to reduce her to this. Paige's fall had surprised James but made sense after the fact. She was always a little bit slutty and loose. Allyson had seemed so levelheaded when he first met her, and now he had made her a shameless slut.

Removing his hand, James took to stroking himself, smearing her saliva along his long, fat shaft while she nursed his sperm-heavy balls. "You love my dick, don't you, slut?"

Allyson moaned around him, scrubbing his flesh and his pubic hair thoroughly with her tongue. Staring up at him again, she removed herself from his balls and licked her way up his shaft. She kissed his fingers on the way and then, at apex, parted her lips to kiss his cockhead. Her eyes never left his, and another deep, animal growl escaped her. She flashed her pink tongue along his glans and purred, "You taste so good, James." Replacing his hand with her own two, smaller, softer hands, she smiled. "It's like you taste big, if that's a thing. I love it!"

She is wearing her lingerie again. This time, the garments are blue and her panties are missing. The garters are there, though, hugging her pale, shapely thighs. She kisses his cockhead again and purrs. "I love you." Lips parted, she sucks him into her mouth while staring him in the eyes, watching him for his pleasure, drunk on him.

James laughs and takes hold of her by her thick, dark hair. He moves her, guiding her along his cock, fucking her mouth gently while maintaining eye contact with her. "Did you love your boyfriend?"

Allyson gurgled on him as he went deep and then showered his crown with kisses when allowed to. "I thought I did," she confessed, spittle running down her chin. She licked and kissed him while her breasts bounced with the movements of her arms. "But then I met you and realized I didn't. I liked that he liked me. I liked how devoted he was, but now I can barely even remember his name. He doesn't deserve me, and you deserve to be worshipped by me."

"Allyson, I brought takeout...!!!!" As the door came open, Chambers' voice died. He stopped abruptly in her doorway, eyes fixed on Allyson stroking James. The food he carried came free of his hands and tumbled out onto the floor in a mess of noodles and sticky brown sauces. The pain on his face leaves James grinning and throbbing, and Chambers holds the wall for support as the world is yanked out from under him. "...Allyson...?"

Allyson, eyes fixed on James, winked at him and kissed his cockhead before turning to regard Chambers over her shoulder. She looked bored when she saw him, though a ghost of a smile lingered on her face as she thought of the humiliation she would be issuing to him. "Well, you weren't SUPPOSED to see this," she said nonchalantly. Her hands didn't slow. "But oh well," she shrugged, and leaning forward, she sucked James back into her mouth, bobbing her head on him a few times and expecting Chambers to leave as she did. He didn't, so she stroked him and slapped him down along her tongue for good measure.

Chambers, meanwhile, was brokenhearted but deeply committed. Even seeing James and knowing that there was no competition to be had, he still wasn't ready to let Allyson go. He felt a tension building p inside of him, and he expected it to be rage, but looking on James, all he could feel was betrayal and sorrow. "Allyson," he whined. "...Why??"

"Chambers, sweetie, it's over. You're a cuck, you're a loser, and you're out of your league.

"What is..." Chambers fell breathlessly against the doorframe, his own manhood hard in his pants and several times smaller than James'. Tears were in his eyes as he watched his girlfriend mewl against James' superior manhood. She stroked him, and James fucked her tiny hands, his massive dick nudging her across her pretty face. He thrust into her open mouth, her lips stretched around him as saliva ran down his shaft. He came, and both Allyson and Chambers came with him.

Allyson whined through the pleasure, removing her hands to cup her breasts and catch the mess. James, growling like an animal, stroked himself through his climax, unloading across her pretty face and into her dark hair. She smiled, proud to be seen like this, for her true self, as she was showered in semen, and Chambers stood, quivering, as he soiled his briefs watching.

When James finished, Allyson smiled up at him, forgetting her boyfriend in the doorway as she rubbed his thick semen into the supple, malleable flesh of her bosom. "My God, that's a lot of cum," she said, licking his crown as he offered it to her, cleaning him with a luxurious purr and kissing his cockhead on the urethra when finished. "It's so thick and flavorful. I love it."

Chambers, still in the doorway, stammered until Allyson finally looked at him. She seemed distracted at first, staring at him with blank disinterest. Then, she remembered him and frowned. "Cuck, I thought I told you that we're done. I don't want you here distracting James."

"Nah, he's fine," said James lazily, jamming his dick back into Allyson's mouth and choking her on him as he held her by the head. "Though, I bet he don't even know who I am. Why not introduce us, slut?"

"Mmhmm," purred Allyson, licking him, slurping him before speaking again. She was inattentive toward Chambers, disinterested, speaking between loving movements of her tongue and lips, her entire focus on James in that moment. "Cuck, this is James, Kendall's boyfriend. They broke up now because of us, and as punishment, he fucked me into submission. As you can see, I'm his now, which is fine because I've always been too good for you." She smiled as James twitched against her lips and kissed him again, mewling. "Now that you know, you can go. I'm done with you."

"So cruel," laughed James, but Chambers are sobbing in the door, holding his crotch in same.

"I'm sorry!!" He pulled the door closed on his way out, crushing the scattered Chinese food on the way.

"No, I'm sorry," Allyson purred, kissing James' cockhead and stroking him against her lips. She lifted him and kissed his balls, too, as a form of both apology and worship.

James laughed. "Don't be sorry," he said, swatting her tits to watch them undulate. She contained them with both hands and took to caressing them while nuzzling and kissing the underside of his cock. "That was so fucking hard that I'm almost hard again."

"I can tell," she purred, kissing her way up to his cock and then sucking his crown. She was tired from the previous effort but eager to serve. Staring him in the eyes, she mewled and spit him out, holding her tits together for him, her cleavage shiny from his semen. "Maybe, if you do get hard, then you can take me into the bedroom and fuck me hard so the cuck next door can hear how much better than him you are."

Allyson had barely finished the sentence before James had her up over his shoulder, his big dick swinging as he stomped his way into her bedroom. He threw her down onto the bed and fell into her with animal abandon, and next door Chambers listened, weeping, as his ex-girlfriend screamed the praises of another, better, man.

Present Day...

Kendall keeps her eyes closed as she tongues the area between James' toes. She moans, the flavor and stench of him familiar now and no longer displeasing. Deep down, she stills hates him, but she often finds that hatred challenged by the pleasure he gives her. It burdens her, to forgive him the degradation he provides, and it weighs on her that regardless of how well he fucks her or how his cruel dominion seems to bring her family together, he remains an unchanging and inarguably horrible person.

Sometimes, she tries to excuse him his sins for the way he reunited her with her mother, but even that is complex and difficult to justify. Licking his toes and sucking his foot, she remembers the way he took her, and he recalls the stories her mother told her of the rough, violent claim he staked. He had brought them closer together and, through countless orgasms, mended decades of hurt, but that was never his intention. It was an unplanned byproduct of his revenge, and she promises to never let herself forget that.

Even with that in mind, however, she cannot truly stay made at him as she drags her tongue along his feet and sucks his toes like popsicles. Even in her hatred, she enjoys the tortures he visits upon her body. Whether it is sucking his toes or sucking his dick, she wants it and is eager to indulge even his darkest, cruelest wants and will take pleasure in the shame she feels while doing it.

Periodically, she opens her eyes and steals glances at James while she tastes him. Each time she meets his cold eyes or crooked grin, she finds her heart hammering, and even the sight of his fat belly only helped to emphasize and remind her off his fat bulge before it. Her mother was with him, seated beside him, stroking him through his briefs, her beauty only made more beautiful by her submission to this fat slob.

Kendall knows that he is controlling them both, but she has no idea how. In the beginning, it was easy to tell when he made her do something and when he didn't. She has enjoyed the degradation from the moment of his return, but she wasn't always a willing participant in it. Lately, she is beginning to wonder if that has changed. Everything he does or makes her do feels so dizzyingly good to her that she often finds herself running headfirst into him with her head down, intent on ignoring any unpleasantness, and she worries because it can only go on for so long before it begins affecting her life in measurable ways.

Her mother smiles down at her while touching him. She has never resisted him from the way she talks about him, having submitted to him the moment he came back into her life and giving herself over to him in the space of a single stroke of his cock inside of her. Kendall honestly envies her mother the simplicity. Both women know that James is controlling them, but only one of them embraced it from the start, and while it horrifies Kendall, she can't truly blame her mother for the indulgence.

Paige winks at Kendall and then leans over, kissing James on the cheek before whispering into his ear. "Look down there at your slut watching you as she licks your feet," she says, smiling a ruby red smile. "She loves her daddy so much."

Kendall wants to argue but no longer has the words to do so. She hates James, deeply and with vengeance, but she only remembers it when they are apart. Right now, the taste of his toes in her mouth and the words her mother uses to describe her hunger only serve to turn her on. In James' presence, her entire world feels upside down and, by not speaking, Kendall is doing her best to simply hold on.

James, who is watching television while his women please him, stirs as Paige whispers to him. He mutes the show but keeps his eyes glued to it a moment longer before withdrawing his foot from Kendall. He switches feet, giving her another to attend to, and she takes to licking this fresh, fragrant stench with a throaty purr. "Heh. She is a slut," he says, finding Paige's ass and pulling her closer to him. "Just like her momma."

All three share smiles as Paige cups his balls through his pants and hefts them. Strange and lewd though it is, this is the familial warmth which Kendall has missed out on her entire life. Welcoming James dirty toes into her mouth, she watches the two together and finds herself floating, forgetting her fiancé at home, her daughters waiting while she loses herself to this cruel man.

This moment is interrupted by cold reality as a thought comes back to her mind. Today, she got an email updating her about her grades for the semester. James, always trying to assert his dominance, has forced her to arrive late or leave early from classes, or otherwise forcing her to skip entirely just as a show of power. Even when she does attend, her near constant arousal, combined with those days which she has missed, have comeback to haunt her, and Kendall knows that something will need to change before she has her entire life derailed.

Seeing her chance as James kisses and flirts with her mother, Kendall removes him from her mouth and takes to kissing his toes while whispering, "Daddy, I need to talk to you about something pretty important." James ignores her at first, drinking beer and losing himself to whatever silent sport was playing on the television while she tongues the arch of his foot, and a part of Kendall is grateful for the distraction. She is horny and doesn't want to stop or be punished. Her mother, hears, however, and rolls her eyes while rubbing James through his pants.

"James, sweetie, I think my daughter has something she wants to say to you."

"Yeah, yeah," says James absently, swatting her fat bottom and taking another long drink. He finishes the bottle and tosses it onto the floor, burping loudly and blowing it away from Paige before saying. "Call Olivia and tell her I need another beer."

Paige, ignored, rolls her eyes again and this time takes the remove from James. She turns off the television and, as James frowns at her, points down at Kendall sucking his feet. "She needs to talk to you, so would you please listen you big, horny ape."

James, grunts, turns his frown on Kendall, who is busy rolling her tongue between his toes and averting her gaze to avoid his growing anger. "The fuck you want now?"

Kendall hesitates and looks to her mother, who smiles. "Hurry, baby. He's listening, but even I can't keep him from getting angry with you."

Meeting her mother's gaze briefly, Kendall nods but stammers as she searches for words. She keeps her lips pinned to his feet, rubbing his flesh, smearing her saliva on him, trying hard to stretch his patience as she struggles to remember the speech which she has practiced over and over again all day. Looking into his eyes, she can remember nothing, not a single word of it. Overwhelmed by his powerful flavor, by his stench, by his cold eyes and thoughts of his hot dick, all she can say is the wrong thing, which is, "I think the cuck and I need to move to the city to get away from you."

James' frown quickly burns into the angriest hurt Kendall has ever seen on him. He moves, and she winces in expectation, but Paige stops his hand before he can throw his remote at her. She guides the big man back into rest on the couch and removes the remote carefully from his grasp. "Now, now, James, you have every right to be mad at her, but based on everything I know about Kendall, I think there is more to this than what she is saying. So, for me, could you please sit still and listen? Or at least let her explain?" Turning a less patient glare on her daughter, Paige continues, "And she had better speak quick and say it right this time, because I promise I'm not stopping you a third time."

Kendall, feeling very small, swallows and nods. "Thanks, mommy," she says, and she returns to kissing James' feet while staring him in the eyes. She can see the anger in him, boiling, threatening to spill over, but among that anger she can see hurt and felt stupid. She had assumed that letting him fuck her in the ass could have given him confidence. It was a part of her no other man knew, a boundary only he was allowed to cross, but the hurt was still there, stronger and overpowering than the anger, fueling it. Now, she could see how wrong she is, and that helps her form the right words and find the careful, even tone required to communicate them correctly.

She gathers the words and then licks his foot one last time before speaking. "James--daddy--I enjoy being your slut, and I'm grateful for what you've done for our family. I'm confused by it, but I do--I enjoy it. Which is exactly why I have to move. It's not about the cuck and I, and it's not about the girls. It's about my grades. They've been slipping, and it's been harder to travel every night thinking about your dick. You want me to keep living with the cuck as punishment, to keep being a mother, and to keep pretending to have a normal life, and to do that I need to graduate. If I leave, I'm not leaving forever, just long enough to finish my degree so I can come back to you." She punctuated her words by licking his toes. "Do you understand?"

To her shame and worry, James' anger and confusion only seem to grow. His entire body shakes with barely subdued rage as he growls a deep, low growl while speaking to her, a threat she knows by tone rather than by words. "No, I don't fucking understand. Why the fuck should I give a fuck about you and the cuck or anything else related to it."

Seeing this, Paige inserts herself yet again by yanking his briefs down and freeing his enormous dick into her soft palms. She strokes him from crown to root while Kendall watches, fearless and horny. Just seeing James is able to leave both women in a state of quiet want, and Paige smiles and coos, shushing James with kisses and whispering to him.

"Now, James, dear, actually listen to her," she says, and she purrs into his ear, "She told you that she likes being your slut, didn't she?"

James stares at Kendall a moment longer and then grunts. He looks at Paige, who is squeezing his crown lightly while stroking his full length with her other hand. "Yeah. So?"

"So, even if she's planning something--which I don't think she is--she's too dick drunk to go anywhere for long. I mean, look at her," Paige says, and James returns his gaze to Kendall sucking his toes.

His anger eases as he sees her, and while he still doesn't like the idea of Kendall leaving, he cannot deny the results of his work. Kendall is staring at his dick like she always does, like it is the center of the world, like it is the answer to the great questions, and like she will die without it. Toes in her mouth, she sucks, and she whines, and she hungers like an addict might, and James realizes that Paige is right. Even if Kendall didn't like him, even if she still hates him, she cannot live without him anymore than she can live without air.

kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers
12