Geis Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his fears eased, James is able to be pragmatic as he regards the question. He still doesn't like that she wants to leave him to begin with and had imagined her far more compliant or loyal. Paige and Allyson, by comparison, submitted completely to him within a week. While he was initially disappointed by Kendall, he is now finding her strong will to be annoying. "So what? Who the fuck cares if she comes back? I don't want her to leave to begin with."

Paige laughs throatily into his ear and kisses his neck. James, despite himself, releases the tension in his shoulders and tilts his head to one side to allow it. "Think of it this way," she purrs, still stroking him, still kissing him, worshipping him in the way he likes to be worshipped and softening him with each syllable. "If you let her move to the city and finish her degree, then she has even more to take away when she comes back. I have my degree, James, a doctorate, and you live off of me for free. You've taken my house, my son, my daughter, my body. Now, imagine what all you can have if we're both educated. You could shame two college graduates and have even more slut-money to use however you like."

That made James stiffen in her hands. Grinning, he stares at Kendall slurping and sucking his foot. "Is that what you were trying to say, Kendall? You wanna go get a big girl job so you can keep me happy?"

It was definitely not what Kendall was saying. Deep down, a part of her had hoped that she could leverage this as an escape. Staring at his dick, smelling and tasting his feet, however, the idea of getting her degree to come back and take care of James doesn't seem so bad.

She nods. "Yes, daddy," and as she breathes him in, she kisses his foot again before speaking more firmly and with purring want, "I'm sorry that I ever hurt you, daddy, and I don't want to hurt you again. But, if I can finish my degree and get a better job, then maybe I can start really making it up to you."

James, gushing precum, laughs and parts his legs. Kendall's eyebrows raise in hopeful excitement, and when he nods, she shuffles forward on her knees and buries her face into his crotch. She breathes him in first before peeling his briefs off with her teeth. He lifts his hips, humping into Paige's hand while Kendall removes his briefs entirely. When finished, the young mother throws herself back into his pubic hair, licking him and sniffing him while he holds her there with one big hand on her head.

Paige watched while stroking James, a languid, almost drunken smile crawling onto her face as Kendall slobbered along his root. "Look at her," she purred. "See, James? That little slut just loves you, doesn't she?"

"Loves my dick, anyway," he grunted, and he lifted his hips again, allowing Kendall access to his shadowy cleft. She stared at the task ahead of her in combined hunger and arousal. Then, cupping his thighs, she buried her face into the region between his cheeks and extended her tongue, and James visibly stiffened in Paige's hands. "Fuck! Fucking nasty asshole eating slut!"

James stays like this, letting Kendall eat him to the edge of a climax and then pulling her away by her thick hair. He moves her, guiding her tohis testicles while Paige uses both hands to gather his precum and spread it along him in a slow, agonizing manner. Her movements are patient, precise, and his dick about ready to burst. "There you go, Kendall," he growled, grinding himself against her while she mewled. Then, he tossed her onto the ground, laughing. "Fine, you can go to the city, Kendall. Move away if you need to, but remember, you're still my slut, and you'll comeback from wherever you go and let me fuck you whenever I want, got it?"

Kendall, mouth still tasting of him, licked her lips and moaned. "Mmhmm."

Paige, laughing into James' ear between wet kisses along his neck and jaw, purrs. "Mm. I don't think that ass-eating slut would have it any other way. She wants you, James, and she wants to be your slut. Look at her. She's shameless!"

James groans, staring at Kendall on the floor now rubbing herself as she licks the flavor of his ass from her lips. Already surging, James grunts and alerts both women to his coming orgasm. Kendall, still teasing her slut, scrambles back into position with her mouth open and her head tilted to accept his seed. Paige, meanwhile, twists her hands and strokes him face.

"Do it, James! Come! Come for us! Cover this little horny slut in your semen! Drown her in it! Make it so that she can never forget whose little slut she is! Mark her! Soak her! Brand her as your pet bitch!"

Kendall moans, climaxing as James climaxes. His cum hits her, and then she isn't sure what follows next. Even without participating in the sex, she finds her pleasure swelling, growing, and tumbling over her. Watching James with another woman is almost as good as being with him herself, and watching him with her mother is an added pleasure. As Paige brings him to climax across her face, as his semen pours into her open mouth and lands across her outstretched tongue, all she can do is feed and moan and ride it all out.

James is breathless when finished. He sits, panting, as Paige strokes the very last of his semen out onto her daughter's sticky tongue. Then, mewling, Kendall welcomes him into her mouth, sucking the last of his semen from him while her mother strokes him. James looks between them, smiles, and swats Paige on the ass. "Fucking sluts. Both of you."

Paige grins from ear to ear. "Proudly," she says, and she turns her smile onto her feasting, nursing daughter. "Right, dear?"

Kendall, looking at her mother with greater affection than she has ever felt for her before, purrs. "Mmhmm!"

Laughing at them both, James uses his foot to shove Kendall away by her chest and then guiding Paige by the hair into throating him. The older woman takes him smoothly, and Kendall watches enviously from the floor. She is happy for her mother, that her mother has found such a big man to keep her happy, but she also wants to be the one throating him.

Holding Paige in place, James turns a hard glare on Kendall. "Fine, slut, you done convinced me. You can go, but you remember tonight. You're my slut. My property. And you're doing this for me."

Smiling, Kendall crawls forward and takes to kissing James' feet again. "Of course, daddy. I'm all yours. Forever."

12