Geis Ch. 18

Story Info
Paige and Kendall are taken.
7.5k words
4.18
2.9k
3
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers

Chapter Eighteen: Taken

A week later and James is showing uncharacteristic kindness toward Kendall. While she isn't sure what happened, she is becomes aware of how James is allowing her more time at home with Jackson and the girls. He stops keeping her from school and, though he does demand regular visits from her, isn't so covetous of their time. She likes to think it means he trusts her more, though she isn't sure why she wants to have his trust to begin with. Whatever the reason, though, she is hornier than ever.

That is the double-edged sword. She is grateful for her time with her family, and she feels almost normal when she is around them, but she has only had two visits this week, and those visits housed the only orgasms she experienced. As a woman now used to multiple orgasms nightly, she feels like she is going to tear herself masturbating before she is going to find relief outside of him.

Outside of arousal, she is deeply happy in a way which she couldn't quite understand. Jackson is still kind, the best friend she has ever had, and she loves him dearly and appreciates his love in turn. The girls are growing healthy and have a kind father to care for them. Her mother is closer to her now, giving her the physical and emotional intimacy that she lacked throughout her own childhood, and James gives her something else. The pleasure he gives is unlike anything else she has ever known, and while it frightens her sometimes, it has also connected her with her body in a way which she has never experienced. She truly loves how she looks, and she loves how she feels when she is with James.

Over the weekend, she and Jackson continue packing for the big move. They have everything ready except for what was necessary to keep out, and they are now putting away clothes, leaving only what they need to wear out. While they are packing, Jackson finds her tank-tops and shorts, her slut-uniform as she thinks of them, and lays them out on the bed. "What are these," he teases, a grin on his face, and he sniffs one, recoiling at the scent. "And what is that smell on them?"

Kendall, unsure of how to respond and feeling flushed with embarrassed arousal, laughs and shrugs it off. She knows that it should worry her, that even Jackson, as trusting as he is, shouldn't be so oblivious, but his good-natured grin comforts her and makes her feel safe. James would have threatened her for having a secret to begin with, but Jackson trusts her even in the face of her infidelity. It should shame her, but it only makes her feel good, like she has finally given her heart to someone good for once.

"Why haven't I see these before," he asks and he lifts one of her thin tank tops and stares at her through the fabric. "These are so thin you could see everything through them."

Kendall approaches him with a smile. Right now, she is wearing a similar tank top with an oversized tee on top and a bra underneath. Her short-shorts are hidden by a pair of loose jeans that fit her strangely and hide her figure. These clothes are meant for James, and though Jackson has found them, he will never see her in them. They are her slut attire, and when she is with Jackson, she is a woman, a person with a whole being and not a slut.

Even then, she winks at him, allowing him the daydream. "You never know, you might."

Jackson, blushing, returns her smile. "Oh?" He sets the tank top down and approaches her, moving forward with a gentle confidence so unlike James' violent possession and jealousy. "And when will I find out?"

Giggling, Kendall shies away from him. Her two lives are colliding right now, and she isn't sure which one is producing these feelings of arousal within her. She is smiling, and it is a smile meant for Jackson, but at the back of her mind she feels like it is a cruel trick. She wets her lips as he stops in front of her, and she stares him in the eyes, her cheeks warm. If she were to kiss him or allow him to kiss her, then it would be their first kiss in a few weeks. She stops him with a hand on his chest and whispers to him, "When we're married!" Then, she kisses him on the cheek and flits away while he groans.

"You're such a tease," he says, and he returns to pack her clothes. He breathes in the scent of the tank top before folding it. "It's strange. They smell weird." Kendall's pussy moistens as she watches Jackson, but she tries hard not to stare or draw his attention to her growing arousal. "The shorts and tank top smell the same. It's kind of musty, I guess, or sweaty. I don't know, but it's hard on my nose. Smells kind of like your mother's house, I guess. You always come home smelling like this after you visit her."

"I don't know." Kendall shrugs. "I never wear them, really. Too revealing. They're just something I kept from few years back, like jammies at bedtime."

"Weird. They look brand new." Jack says it casually, without suspicion, and tucks them into Kendall's clothes, and Kendall has to bite back a laugh. She will visit James later tonight, and she will come home reeking of him like she always does, and Jackson still has no idea. She looks forward to it, even as she is enjoying spending time at home.

When this all started, when James had come back into her life, Jackson had brief periods of jealousy which seemed very out of place for him. Kendall did not think about it too much. Her own guilt has distracted her from his shortcomings. Besides, he is right to be jealous, all things considered. Still, he seems to have grown past it, and the extra time she has been given to be at home with him and the girls has helped to mend the relationship with James has put so much strain on.

Spending time with Jackson always reminds her of why she likes him to begin with, and while her marriage to him is meant as a punishment now, Kendall isn't sure that it will be the punishment James thinks it will be. In the worst case scenario, James will give her the best sex of her life while Jackson will be kind, good, and faithful to her in his own deserving way.

In the end, though, she knows that his kindness will never really compare to James' sensual cruelty. She goes to get his laundry and is reminded of the stark difference between the two men. Even breathing in the smell of his dirty laundry, she finds that Jackson's clothes, while smelling like him, are lacking. James' scent is powerful, robust, and it sticks to everything. Jackson just smells like a man.

She works with him in silence for as long as she can and then excuses herself. Jackson walks her out. "Going to see your mother?"

Kendall smiles and nods as they stop beside her car together. She allows him a kiss on the cheek but keeps her lips for James, should he ever want to use him. At this point, it seems unlikely to her. His intimacy and affection seem to belong exclusively to her mother, but Kendall wants to be ready just in case. Besides, it feels to her like leading Jackson on.

"And my new dad," she admits, her cheeks warming as she thinks of him. She fully expects to lick his feet when she gets there, and she is excited to do it.

Jackson smiles to see her smile. "What's he like, anyway? You always bring him up, but you've never really told me about him."

Kendall smiles as she lingers by her car. Jackson has taken polite interest in her James as her father before, but she has always avoided an answer and he never pries. His interest is not in getting answers out of her, because he suspects no infidelity. Instead, he is trying to show support for the rekindling of her relationship with her mother, which has long been a source of strife for her. Jackson, always kind, knows about the distance that her mother always kept her at and is glad to see that shrinking.

This is part of why Jackson is so permissive toward her behavior. He understands her hurt and is willing to endure lonely nights to see it healed. If he has to be called a cuck as a joke that he hates, he figures it is worth it. His relationship with Kendall will always heal, he reasons, but they only have a short amount of time to mend her relationship with her mother.

The sad truth, however, is that Kendall's relationship with her mother is good, and her late night trips are for James and not Paige. She, of course, still thinks of James as the one who brought her family together, but she cannot find the right way to explain that to Jackson. So, she simply tells him that she has a new father-in-law in the making and leaves it at that.

She shrugs. "I don't know. There's not much to say. He's a real man." She blushes as she says it and avoids his eyes, hoping the sleight didn't land. Jackson is good but lacking in key ways. "A manly man. He's big. Likes beer and watching sports, and mom is crazy about him. So is Oliver."

Jackson stares at his feet, and Kendall can tell the blow landed. She knows he is comparing himself against an imaginary older man that he imagines James to be. If he knew the truth, she thinks, he would be openly weeping. He chances a look into her eyes and says, "He sounds great. You seem kind of smitten with him, too."

Forcing a smile onto her face as cruelty takes over, Kendall cocks her hips to one side and glares at him. She likes Jackson, even loves him most of the time, but she doesn't like this. While he has the right to be jealous, she doesn't want him to be. She doesn't want the two parts of her life to slip into each other, to collide, and the jealousy he feels when she is with him is jealousy that spoils their limited and already colorless time together. "What's wrong, cuck? Worried you might be replaced?"

Jackson frowns and can feel anger rising in him. He takes a deep breath and reminds himself of her trauma. "Kendall, please, I've asked you not to call me that. The girls are starting to say it."

Kendall, gently rebuked and upset for his kindness, crosses her arms over her breasts and glares at him. "Well, I'll stop calling you a cuck when you stop acting like one." They make eye contact, and she arches one eyebrow to let him know that she is not backing down.

Jackson's frown deepens and another deep sigh follows. Rather than push, he relents, saying, "Fine. I'm sorry. You've just been away a lot lately. Sometimes, it feels like I'm competing with this mysterious new father of yours."

Still guilty and still angry with herself, Kendall finds it difficult to continue displacing it onto him. She touches Jackson lightly on the shoulder and says, "Don't worry, sweetie. We'll be leaving soon, and then we'll be too far away for me to see him...them...all the time." A part of her wants to weep thinking about it, and suddenly her pussy feels empty. Jackson's smile, though, helps to warm her heart and eats away at some of the guilt.

"I guess that's true," he says bashfully, and he opens her car door for her like a true gentleman. "And then, you'll be all mine."

"All yours," Kendall agrees, and she spares him a clandestine kiss on the cheek before climbing into the car.

Kendall pulls out of the drive slowly and blows Jackson another kiss, this one meant for his lips and his heart. In the back of her head and buried deep in her heart, she keeps a dream that she doesn't even acknowledge to herself, a wish that moving away will free her from James. She hopes that James' vengeance will be offset by his laziness, and that with distance put between them she will go back to normal and be able to be the wife Jackson deserves, not the slut that James demands.

These thoughts remain buried, however, and disappear from thought on the short drive to her mother's house. Commitment is replaced by lust, and devotion replaced by thoughtless hunger. She is moist upon arrival and already convinced of her own failure. The problem is that her love for Jackson is lesser to her than her need of James. She strips her t-shirt and pants outside of the car and leaves them folded in the driver's seat. She removes her bra, too, and then locks the car doors before walking to the front door.

She knocks and is greeted by Oliver in pink lingerie. His tiny penis is visibly erect inside of his sheer, silken panties, and Kendall smiles at the sight of him. She has yet to have a real conversation with her brother about Jackson about James. Every time she visits he is too busy cleaning or cooking to say much of anything at all, and even at family meals he remains demure and waits on James like a slave. He seems happy, however, always giving lipstick smeared smile whenever they meet. Like Paige and Kendall both, Oliver seems utterly infatuated with James and entirely incapable of refusing him.

Oliver walks her up the stairs to the living where Paige and James are seated, half-naked, on the couch. Paige already has James' briefs off and is stroking his hard dick against her lips. She winks when she sees Kendall and plants a wet kiss on his slippery, swollen crown. Then, parting her lips, she sucks James into her mouth. Kendall, seeing them together, nearly forgets Jackson altogether.

The strangest part of her Kendall's new life isn't that she became James' slut. He was always abusive and degrading to her, treating her more like property than a person, so for her to be degraded as she has isn't strange even if the pleasure is. No, the strangest part about becoming James' slut has been becoming her mother's daughter again. Paige's hard life of alcohol had hurt Kendall as much as it has hurt Paige and had been instrumental, Kendall believes, in landing Kendall as a single, teenage mother when she first met James.

Kendall has always been desperate to fit in, desperate to find love where she could. Penelope's father and his family were the replacement Kendall thought she needed. When she got pregnant, she was terrified and went to them for comfort, but comfort never materialized. While not physically abusive, Penelope's father was not there. He cheated on her and eventually left her, not even being good enough to pay child support.

James appeared to her shortly after and preyed upon her weakness. She was still young, and he harassed her at work until she agreed to go on a date with him out of a desperate attempt to get him to leave her alone. Then he got her pregnant, and she stayed with him out of homeless acceptance, telling herself that she was lucky that James stayed, too. It wasn't until Jackson came along that she found hope again, and through him she learned that she could be better and that she deserved better.

Now, she is engaged to man she loves while being the secret sex slave of a man she hates and, strangely, the latter is what brought her mother back into her life. Jackson had tried to help but didn't have the power required to make her mother chance. Paige has no interest in his kindness and seems only to respond to James' cruelty, but it was that cruelty that fixed her, forced her to give up alcohol, and brought her crashing back into Kendall. It is James' kindness that has brought them this close to begin with, and it is his continued cruelty which keeps them bound together.

Now, Paige slurps him noisily as Kendall approaches. Kendall kneels at James' feet when she joins them at the couch and takes to kissing his feet without a word. She steals glances at her mother, envious and hungry, wanting to join her or even be in her place, and she is not at James' feet long before he parts his legs and urges her into his asshole.

After doing her duty, Kendall is allowed to suckle his large, hairy balls. By this point, she and Paige have him at steel. While Kendall nurses his testicles, her mother sucks and strokes him, using her hands to spread her dripping saliva along his shaft as he teases her throat on each downward stroke she makes. Though undoubtedly more skilled than Kendall, Paige is careful with him, showing more care in how she navigates his dimensions. She still finds struggle in throating him and does not throw herself into James like Kendall does. Kendall, meanwhile, watches her mother and tries to learn from her, taking pride in the ways she matches her mother.

Kendall, meanwhile, licked her way through his pubic hair before making her way to his shaft. She licked up his shaft, leaving a thick trail of saliva on her journey. At the crown, she stopped to taste him, sampling the thick precum oozing out of his urethra and moaning as she does. Paige, seeing her and still stroking James, guides him into Kendall's mouth without hesitation. Kendall smiles at he brushes her lips and then, blushing, accepts him with a purr.

One of James' big, rough hands comes to rest on the back of Kendall's head as he moans. "Shit, I'ma miss your mouth when you're done, slut."

Slurping and choking, Kendall works her tongue along his glans. She gives him a sloppy, wet blowjob, making as much noise as she can to show him her enjoyment of him. Paige continues to stroking him, using a mixture of her daughter's saliva and her own saliva to keep him wet. She cups his balls with her free hand, hefting them and enjoying their weight while she kisses his shoulder and moans into his ear.

"Heh. Look at her, James. I think she's going to miss sucking your dick."

Paige lowers herself and joins Kendall, taking hold of him by the root to flatten his pubic hair and licking and kissing his gargantuan shaft. She kneads him balls gently with her other hand, priming his semen for them. James, already leaking, is now gushing precum as his orgasm is fast approaching. Paige licks her way up his shaft like her daughter did before her and joins Kendall in sucking him. Kendall shares him obediently, and the two take turns eating his precum and kissing his crown.

James cups Paige's head down as Kendall licks her way down James. She kisses his balls through her mother's fingers and nuzzles his pubic root, purring as she does. "Oh, I'm going to miss your dick so much, daddy. You taste so good, and you come so much. I'm addicted now. Addicted to you!"

The words fall from her mouth without her meaning for them too, and she takes to licking him again to keep herself quiet. A part of Kendall still whispers Jackson's name in the back of her head, a desperate part of her that is shrinking further each time she is exposed to James. That part of her still pretends like she can go back to normal once she moves away, but deep down she knows it is a lie and, face and fingers full of cock, she struggles to even entertain the fantasy.

James grins and guides his women, moving them wherever he pleases. They follow, licking him, slobbering, wetting his flesh and his furry pubic hair wherever they go. Paige throats him with a sloppy moan, her saliva frothing and foaming around him while he sighs. "Fuck, you two are being so good to me." James holds Kendall to his balls and lets her suck him through her mother's fingers. She stares up into his eyes as she does, and he laughs as he stares back. "Yeah? You gonna miss sucking my balls, too, ain't you?"

Kendall whines around him. "Mmhmm!"

"And what about my toes, Kendall? Or my ass?"

Kendall's eyes roll back as she enjoys him. "Mmm!" All she can taste right now is him, and he is all she can breathe. At this point, he is all she can even think about, and all thoughts of Jackson leave her. She whines against him, panting around him and, even when allowed room to breathe. Face against her thigh, she pants against him. "I'm going to miss you, daddy. I'm going to miss all of you." She eyes his shaft with a smile and says, "Every. Single. Inch."

Kissing her way back to his balls, she licks them again. Her mothers' fingers are wet with her saliva as Paige throats him above, eyes closed, her daughter far away. Kendall finds his taint and kisses it with a moan. "Mm. Please, daddy, promise me that you'll visit me whenever you can? Or I can visit you, if you want!"

It always surprises James to see Kendall so thoughtlessly devoted to him. He can still see the hate in her every time she arrives to see him, but the way she strokes him, sucks him, drools on him and comes for him illustrates his authority over her. She hates him, but she cannot resist him, either.

kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers