Geis Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James watched Oliver for a moment longer and then, grinning, stared down at Paige. He rested his cock across her face and moved her to feed on his balls, and as he did he spoke to her in a slow, firm, rumbling voice left raw by exertion. "You're my woman now," he rasped.

Lips fixed around him, Paige purred.

"And this is my house," he said, fixing his gaze on Oliver again. Oliver's legs had collapsed while watching them. His shorts were wet in the front and his eyes wide as he watched his mother submit. He heard Paige mewl and smeared his spent cock across her face. She stared up at him in awe.

"Put it all in my name," he said, returning his attention to her.

Paige, allow to slurp off of him, smiled with his dick against her face. She could smell herself on him, and though she didn't enjoy the scent, she enjoyed the knowledge of how it got there. "Of course, James."

"Not just your house," he said. "Your bank account. Your car. Everything."

She licked him, and she purred. "All of it."

"You're not a mother anymore," he said.

Paige whispered, licking him. "No. Now, I'm just your slut."