Geis Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your daddy wants to see you."

Kendall frowns at the message and checks over her shoulder before responding. As she types up her response, Kendall finds that she feels the same stirring excitement that she always feels when her two worlds threaten to collide. She says, "I can't. We're moving today, and Jackson's parents should be here soon to help."

"I'll be there soon," he mother responds, and she honks as she pulls up in front of their driveway. She is driving her own car, a large, old station wagon, and she is smiling at Kendall through the open window, her aviator glasses hiding her eyes and her auburn hair worn down and straight.

Kendall glares and types back, "Mom!!"

"Mommy," Paige corrects from her car, a knowing grin sitting easy on her face. "Your daddy has spoken," she texts. "Don't make him come over and get you himself."

Kendall's loins burns at the thought. James wouldn't just take her. He would shame her and Jackson both in front of the girls, in front of Jackson's family, and in front of the whole town he if he could. Jackson has only ever shown Kendall kindness, and even then, James has corrupted her to the point that thoughts of such shame brought her arousal.

She sighs and sends back, "I'll be there soon." Then, gathering the girls, she leads them back into the house and goes to seek Jackson inside. She finds him in the laundry room, talking with the door closed and his back to her when she enters.

"No, mom, I don't care! He can't come!"

Jackson looks angry, a rarity for him, but he smiles when he sees her. Kendall smiles back, but it is hollow. She is already horny and already thinking of James. Every time she looks Jackson in the eye, she feels guilty, but that guilt is not enough to stop her. James has absolute control over her and is, as far as she is concerned, completely irresistible.

"Say whatever you have to say to him," says Jackson, holding up a single finger to indicate that he is almost done. "Just know that I don't want him here and that's final." Jackson hangs up after that and, still smiling, meets Kendall's gaze. "Sorry, my mom is being difficult," he says. "What's up?"

"Maybe you should be more patient with her," Kendall says, though she is really pleading for patience for herself. Jackson's discomfort illustrates to her that this is a conversation that is off limits, and she uses that as a launching board to get to the point. She leans into the doorway for comfort and whispers to him, "I'm sorry to tell you, but I have to go out for a bit." She avoids the word cuck as she speaks, and avoids referring to Jackson at all to do it.

Lately, spending so much time around James has forced Kendall to find ways to make it up to Jackson. She comes home reeking of semen every night and feeling ornery. It fuels her hunger and her arousal to degrade him, but she has been making efforts to avoid it. If she only calls Jackson a cuck when she tries to say his name, then she will avoid saying his name. In place of his name, she uses pet names where she can. She still slips up sometimes and often uses the word when angry with him, but she is careful now. The poetry of his real name being replaced with the word, however, is not lost on her.

Jackson looks briefly confused and his phone buzzes. He curses under his breath while typing a message back and, trading glances between her and the phone says, "What? Wait, why now? My parents will be here in under an hour, Kendall?"

"Then I'll hurry," says Kendall, and she leaves without giving Jackson time to respond. She is just outside when Jackson catches up with her.

"Kendall! Wait! Don't go!"

Kendall stops just shy of her mother's van and turns reluctantly to look at Jackson. They meet in the green grass of the yard, the summer heat humid and sweltering around them as the girls watch from the front door. Jackson stares her in the eyes looking sad and vulnerable, and he tries to take her hand, but she silently refuses him. Looking past her, he steals a glance at her mother waiting in the driver's seat. "Kendall, we're moving today."

Kendall glances at her mother, too, and finds her smiling. She realizes that this is the first time Jackson and Paige have met and wonders what Jackson must be thinking. He can likely see the family resemblance. The two of them look similar, their hair having the same texture, their skin being the same soft white. They have similar builds, too, though Paige has more pronounced curves that came with age and auburn hair in place of Kendall's light brown.

"Where are you going? And when will you be back? You know how I am with my family." He manages to catch one of her hands and, still loving him, she laces her fingers with his as he says, "Kendall, I need you."

Staring him in the eyes, Kendall bites her bottom lip hard to keep herself from confessing. The fragile look of him is breaking her heart and though nothing can prevent her from going to James, in that moment, Jackson is very close. Her mother interrupts, though, speaking for her when she realizes Kendall can no longer speak for herself.

"She needs to go see her daddy before she leaves, cuck." Kendall turns to find her mother glaring behind her sunglasses and feels small, weak, and horny. "Which is why she really needs to let go and get in this car. Right. Now."

"Yes, mommy," Kendall says, and she blushes immediately afterward. She had spoken immediately after hearing her mother's command and only remembered where she was and who she was with after the fact. Paige, though a bitch like Kendall herself, commands greater value in Kendall's eyes as James' bride. In a sense, she is James' queen and, while she doesn't command the same authority, she can just as easily order Kendall around, Kendall has found.

Jackson follows Kendall to the van but does nothing to prevent her from climbing into the passenger seat on the other side. He just stands, watching impotently, before fixing a glare on Paige. "You're Kendall's mother?"

"Her mommy, yes," Paige says, staring at Jackson through her reflective glasses, a cruel smile on her face.

"I'm Jackson." He offers her his hand, and she looks at it.

"I know who you are," she says, and she looks him in the eyes again. "Cuck."

Jackson's frown grows more pronounced as his cheek go red. "Can you please stop calling me that."

"I could," Paige says teasingly. "But I won't."

"Mommy..." Kendall knows how pathetic she sounds whining at her mother, but she cannot help it. She hates to see Jackson degraded, but she is burning with arousal, too.

Jackson gives Paige a withering stare but doesn't respond. Instead, he looks past her at Kendall, who is staring fixedly at the dashboard. "Kendall, babe, I know you really want to see your family one last time before we go, but we can come back and do that later..."

Kendall wants to speak, to apologize, to explain it all. What hurts her most is how kind and accommodate Jackson is. He isn't stupid, she realizes, but trusting, which might be the same in this moment. Jackson can see the writing on the wall, she is sure, but he is making excuses for her because of all the hurt she has suffered. He always does, and now he is allowing himself to be taken advantage of rather than confronting the truth. She admires his kindness, but she also hates it, too.

Jackson stands, waiting for a response from Kendall, but Paige speaks instead Lowering her glasses, she smiles at Jackson and says, "You sound pathetic, did you know that?"

The frown Jackson wears deepens, but he keeps his eyes focused on Kendall as his hands tighten into fists. "Listen, respectfully, I'm not talking to you right now."

Paige grins in response, moving into Jackson's view by leaning into her steering wheel. All men get angry sometimes. She knows this, and she also knows that how they express that anger is indicative of who they are as men. Jackson's response proved to Paige and Kendall both what a cuck he is. James wouldn't have tolerated such disrespect, not even before he had a huge cock. Even with a huge cock, Kendall realizes, Jackson wouldn't have the confidence or arrogance to use it.

"Well, I am talking to you, CUCK. Kendall is going to see her family before she leaves. She wants to see her daddy. Just ask her." Paige sits back and looks at Kendall, a knowing smile on her face. "Go on, baby. Tell him."

Jackson, shaking, whimpers. "Kendall, I..."

"Just go inside, Jackson. I'll...be back soon."

Jackson stammers, and Paige laughs. "And there we go." She leans back into Jackson's view again and starts the van. "Listen, you're her fiancé, not her father. No one forced her into this car, and no one is going to force her to get back out. You're being controlling, and you need to stop and realize that she can go wherever she wants, even if you don't want her to."

Jackson looks between them, torn by his intentions and his hidden jealousies. He hesitates, panics under the assertion being laid at his feet, and then whines. "Kendall, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to control you. I'm just...I...!"

Kendall stares at her hands, at her fingers. She doesn't even have a ring because Jackson doesn't believe in engagement rings. They show dominion over a woman, they're a compact, a trade agreement, not a sign of love. "No, Jackson," she says, smiling a sad smile at him. "It's okay. I understand. I'll be back soon, like I said."

Jackson, realizing he has lost the battle, sighs. His shoulders sink, and he wipes his eyes as he loses all tension in his body. Paige smiles knowingly as Jackson whispers, "I love you..."

"Aw. Isn't that sweet?" Paige laughs and flicks her glasses down over her eyes again. "Now step back, cuck. Wouldn't want to run over your feet."

Jackson steps away back into the yard, and Paige drives away. They are halfway across town before Kendall begins to cry. Head down, eyes fixed on her lap at the empty finger, she hugs herself as she weeps. Paige slows and looks at her as she enters her neighborhood. She doesn't feel guilt but concern for her daughter and how James will treat her when he sees her.

"He's very kind," says Kendall after some time, but she knows it doesn't mean anything to her mother. With naked finger, it barely means something to her. Even then, she knows that Jackson means well, even if he can't deliver. She looks out the window and watches her childhood drift by in the form of houses and says, "He deserves kindness."

Paige stops in front of James' house. It used to be hers, but she has long since given up claim over it. "Oh, sweetie," she says, and she touches Kendall lightly and pulls her into a hug. They sit together, hugging, as Paige smooths her hair and whispers, "No, darling. No, he doesn't."

They part, and Kendall gives her mother a horrified, tearful stare. "What? What do you mean?"

Paige wipes her tears away and says, "He might be kind, but he is a cuck, Kendall. That's all he is. He is your punishment for breaking James' heart. The more you try to make him more than that, the more hurt you'll be. Never forget, Kendall. You're James' woman now. His slut. He owns you, and the only reason you have Jackson in your life is to make you unhappy."

Kendall listens in horror as her mother speaks. It isn't just what her mother is saying, it is the calm with which her mother says it. Kendall knew James' warped reasoning but kept her joy as a secret treasure. She looks at her naked ring finger now and feels empty. The pleasure is gone, turned to dust by James' curse. Only he can please her sexually, and even the love she wants from Jackson is corrupted and no longer worthy. She nearly begins crying again, and her mother pats her cheek.

"James is your daddy now, Kendall. Your master. He owns you. He fucks you. He uses you and then sends you back home to your cuck." Kendall begins weeping again, and Paige pulls her into yet another hug. She rubs her daughter's back while whispering to you. "Now, now, don't be sad, and don't cry. He's not worth it, Kendall. He doesn't matter. All that does matter is James and James' dick." Sitting back, Paige pulls Kendall into a kiss. Their lips meet, and Paige holds Kendall in place until Kendall parts her lips. Their tongues meet, and Kendall moans, slurping her mother's tongue. As they part, Paige is smiling. "There's a good girl," she says, and this time she uses her sleeve to wipe Kendall's face clean. "Now, stop that crying. It will make your face all puffy when you see him, and he won't like that."

Kendall sniffs and nods. She is still sad and the realization about Jackson's inadequacies sits heavy on her heart, but she buries it with thoughts of James inside, his big fat cock stiff for her. A flood of semen sounds good to help her forget for the morning.

Paige smiles. "Now, James has some good news for you. So, let's get inside and see him."

They unbuckle and step out of the van. Kendall waits on her side, facing the house, for her mother to join her. Threats of losing James' dick help to give Kendall focus and distract her from Jackson. For weeks now, her only consistent desire has been to be fucked by James, and she wipes her eyes vigorously and massages her cheeks in hopes of hiding her short-lived but intense sorrow.

Paige leads them up the stairs to the door. Kendall follows, watching her mother's big bottom bounce with each step she takes. She wonders, privately, if she will be as beautiful as Paige is when she is older and thinks to herself how James' dick seems to have a way of making women sexier by fucking them. Pleasure, she realizes, might be the best medicine there is.

They stop together at the landing once they enter, and Paige leaves her glasses with her purse at a table inside. Then, she strips down into a pair of dark purple underwear, the crotch of which has a clear hole for her weeping pussy to peek out of. The bra is sheer, showing not only the shape of but the color of her stiff nipples as Kendall watches her.

She looks expectantly at Kendall as she strips and says, "Come on. Your daddy won't like seeing you dressed like that."

Kendall blushes. "Well, I wasn't planning on seeing him today, so I packed all of my slut clothes away."

"Then just go naked," Paige says with a shrug, and she kicks her clothes down the stairs and sweeps her hair back with a flourish. She looks almost statuesque to Kendall, who is stunned by her beauty. "He just wants easy access to your body and to see you embarrassed. Nudity will be just fine."

Kendall frowns and says, "He wants to see me embarrassed, huh?" The she undresses beside her mother. Unlike her mother, she folds her clothes and leaves them in a neat stack beside the door. Like her mother, however, she is already moist thinking about James, as thoughts of him completely replace the sadness Jackson had elicited in her.

They climb the stairs to the living room and find James half-naked watching tv. He is wearing a t-shirt and a pair of over-stretched underwear and has a beer in one hand, and he mutes the tv as they enter, sitting up in his seat and putting on a crooked grin when he sees them. "Well, ain't this a nice surprise. About time you two got here."

"Sorry. We got held up," Paige says, smiling as she saunters over to him. She joins James on the couch and kisses him as she settles into the crook of his arm. Kendall watches from a distance, openly envious of the affection they share as she shuffles over and joins them on her knees. "I think Jackson was angry that we were taking Kendall away from him."

James frowns as Paige feels him through his briefs. When she lowers his waist band to free his plump cock and took him in hand, however, his sour mood eased. He doesn't like having agenda, but the feel of Paige's supple breasts molding against his body helps to keep him calm. He looks at Kendall, who gives a half-smile and moves into position to lick his toes, hoping that her obedience saves her some of the stick and earns her a bit of the carrot.

"The fuck do I care what the cuck thinks," James growls, jamming his unwashed toes into Kendall's hungry mouth. She sucks them eagerly, losing herself to his flavor as it fills her mouth. She can tell by how hard he is fucking her mouth with his toes that he will be rough with her, and in her twisted understanding of the world, she enjoys it.

"You don't, and you shouldn't care," says Paige, stroking him from crown to root with a smile on her face. She cups his balls and pulls them out, resting them on his waist band and leaving them in view of both women. "I think his parents are visiting to help them pack, so Kendall will have to return eventually to get it done, because I don't think that boy can do anything without her guiding him."

James snorts a laugh and swats Paige across the bottom. Easing two fingers into her wetted cleft, he grunts, "Fucking cuck. Well, fine, if we're in a hurry..." James lifts his hips and parts his legs. With Paige and Kendall's combined efforts, he exposes the dark, hairy crevice of his ass to Kendall. They make eye contact, and he grins again. "Get to work."

Kendall slurps off of his toes and purrs, "Yes, daddy." Shuffling forward on her knees, she buries herself into his asshole with her tongue. James swells and stiffens in Paige's hands, and he grunts with pleasure like a fat pig. Reaching down, he holds Kendall in place by her hair, forcing her even deeper into his ass, and he cusses as she eats him.

"Fuck," he growls, grinding his ass across her pretty face. "Fucking slut. Bet your cuck can't get you to do this! Too much of a fucking wimp to treat you right, so get a mouthful of me to remember, you dirty cunt!"

Holding James and stroking him as he stiffens in her grip, Paige laughs and moves her hands to hold him by the root. She uses her palms to flatten his pubic hair and marvels at his full, unrestrained length. "Fuck, do you get hard when she does that to you!"

"Jealous," James laughs.

"No. Impressed," Paige says, and she purrs as she takes to stroking him again.

"Of course you are. Kendall is such a good little bitch for me now." Guiding Kendall by the hair, James drags her from his asshole and moves her to his balls. She does not withdraw her tongue as she moves and licks her way out of his hairy cleft and onto his equally hairy balls, tasting his taint on the way. Her cheeks are wet from her own saliva while her eyes have gone glassy with lust. Any part of her that was sad about Jackson is now gone and buried as she salivates for James. She nuzzles his pubic root, tickling herself on his pubic hair and breathing him in as she moans. "Like that slut," James asks, holding her by the hair and forcing her into eye contact. He smacks her across the cheek to rouse her. "Since it's your big day and all, Kendall, I'll do you the favor of letting you decide how I use you. So, where do you want it? How do you want me to fuck you before you go?"

Mouth full of his big, hairy testicles and nostrils full of musk, Kendall can hardly think let alone make a decision as difficult as that. Every part of her enjoys him, and nothing jumps out to her save for her need to be used by him. All that matters is that he comes. That is her purpose right now, and her own desires shouldn't even come into consideration. That is what she thinks until she remembers the rotten taste of him still on her tongue and then gets an idea.

She releases him with a wet smile and showers his root with kisses before answering in a cock-hungry whine, "My ass, daddy! Fuck my ass!!"

James gave Paige a quick grin. His dick was throbbing as he held himself to Kendall's open mouth while she slobbered on him. What was left of her that he remembered was being burned away by white, hot lust, and while she might still hate him, he knows in that moment he is the only thing she wants.

"Sorry, I don't think I heard you right." James reaches out to smack her again, earning a pained coo from her ass she sucked and nibbled his hairy testicles. "Where did you say you want it again?"