Geis Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendall purrs, licking him and staring him in the eyes. She has pubic hair stuck on her teeth as she smiles at him and swallows them without hesitation, a glint in her eye as she mewls like a wild animal. "Oh, daddy! I want you in my ass! I want you to fuck me in the ass, to pound me until I'm black and blue. I want you to send me back to my cuck leaking cum, so stretched and used that I'll never go back to normal. I want you to ruin me before I go, so that I can always remember what I am and who I belong to!"

Paige laughs and says, "Listen to her! She's like fucking Shakespeare over here!"

James laughs, too, and forcing Kendall back into suckling his balls, he cups his mouth and shouts, "Olivia! Bring me the lube! Your sister is about to have her ass fucked!!"

Oliver appears quickly wearing pink lingerie. His tiny dick is stiff as he carries over a large bottle of strawberry scented lubricant. Opening it, he pours a healthy amount across James' shaft and Paige's hands, and he lets his mother rub it in. While Paige does, James shoves Kendall away with his foot and laughs as she whines on the floor. "Ass up, slut."

Kendall, who was enjoying his balls, goes wide-eyed as she sees him gleaming and turns quickly to stick her ass up in the air. She feels the cool touch of lubricant and slender fingers with it as Oliver is behind her, preparing her. He doesn't last long, as James reaches out to tug him away by the hair. His hot shaft lands between her ass cheeks James squeezes her bottom and holds her open for him.

Holding her by the ass, James lines up, pressing his fat cockhead against her puckered, greasy butthole. Kendall bites back a moan and holds her breath. Her face is in the carpet and her arms crushed beneath her, cupping her breasts and her bare nipples to keep them from chaffing. James won't be gentle, and that is what Kendall looks forward to the most.

Paige holds James in place, a smile on her face as James prepares to take her daughter. James fucks her hand gently and growls in a low, rumbling voice, "Ready to be ruined, slut?"

Kendall nods into the carpet and whines. "Always, daddy!"

Leaning forward, his fat belly heavy against her back, James takes hold of Kendall around the throat and moves her. She isn't expect it, and goes wide-eyed as he lifts her. Her butthole is opened for him though as Paige guides him in, and then he takes her with one deep thrust forward. Kendall groans, drooling as a powerful orgasm rushes through her, but she can barely speak he is holding her so tight. "FUCK," she rasps, fingers tickling the carpet as James holds her in place. Her big breasts bounce from the force of his blows, bowing her body as he uses her for leverage. He is relentless, fucking her hard, destroying her like she asked while all she can do is choke and drool in breathless, thoughtless ecstasy.

It is then that Kendall remembers she is not a person to James. She is a toy and a tool. She is property to be used for his pleasure, and even this offer was made only to keep him satisfied. It was not surprising to her, but she realized it should have been disappointing. It wasn't, though. Instead, it was satisfying, almost comforting, as the world made complete sense. She smiled and held him by his thick fingers, reminding him to let her breathe but making no demands of him as he drilled her.

She heard him laugh behind her and wheeze as his fat belly slapped with equal force as his heavy balls. "How is it, slut? Am I ruining you like you wanted?"

Kendall gasps and chokes as James holds her. His fingers are tight, but his grip allows her enough to breath and speak by while leaving her feeling a bit lightheaded. The world spirals and shimmers as he rails her hard, forcing the air from her with deep, hard thrusts.

"Ugh! It's so good, daddy! The best! Your dick is the best, daddy! You're ruining me! You're ruining me!!"

Her large bottom bounces as he hammers her, and her legs grow tired. She wants to ride him, to fuck him back, but he is holding her in place as her body goes numb in his grip. The pain that should be there is absent in the face of the pleasure, and her tongue hangs from her mouth as he reams her, each thrust forcing an animal cry from her while her mother and brother watch.

When James releases her, he lets her fall. He swats her ass, too, as she lands on her hands and forearms and braces to meet his thrusts against him. His blows are hard enough to leave a bruise across her bottom, but in the moment they feel only like pleasure to her as her daddy brands her with his rough hands. "Can your little cuck fuck you like this, Kendall?"

Kendall laughs. Staring at her bare ring finger while James throttles her, she feels insulted that he should even ask. The sorrow Jackson had conjured before boils inside of her like anger and serves to only increase her lust as she grows vengeful. She tightens her jaw and rolls her hips against him with renewed vigor, throwing herself into James with enough force to make her ass cheeks clap on impact.

"No, James! Only you! Only you can fuck my asshole like this!"

"That right. Only me, slut! Only I can fuck you like this! Only I can make you feel this good! No one else! No man! No woman! Only I can ruin you like this! Remember that, when you move! Remember that I own you!"

Kendall gushes, exploding in a powerful orgasm that has been growing inside of her from the beginning. Having held that long, she finds her body collapsing into orgasms after that as he goes limp in his grasp. Her face falls into the carpet, landing in a pool of her own saliva as James continues to drill her from behind.

"Yes, daddy! Yes! I am yours! I am yours!! Fuck me! Fuck your asshole eating slut! I am yours, James! I am all yours!!!"

James grins and huffs. Reaching forward, he grabs her again, this time by the shoulder, and lifts her to fuck her. His face is red and beaded with sweat as his hairy balls pummel her. He thickens inside of her, and Kendall groans, smiling in her mindless pleasure. Cupping his hand, she holds it, thankful to be his slut and looking forward to the flood. They come together, their combined climaxes carrying them higher as James seeds her bowels.

Kendall blacks out and feels like she is floating. She thinks of Jackson, weeping, and she thinks of James fucking her. Feelings explode like fireworks inside of her, all of them mingling and competing for attention. She is guilty, she is shameless, she is horny, she is sad, she is happy, she is satisfied. The last feeling lingers inside of her, held in place by James' thick cock and strong hands. He is holding her tight. It hurts, but if he bruises her, she knows for certain it will be worth it.

She wakes on the floor in her own drool. James is still inside of her, his fingers tight against her shoulder. It takes her time to remember how to move, but when she does, she finds him smiling behind her and holding her in place. He flexes inside of her, and she mewls and smiles. "You was made to a slut, you know that, Kendall?"

"By you, daddy," she whispers, and she giggles. It wasn't long ago that slut would have been an insult to her, especially considering her history with me. James meant it as a compliment and, well-fucked and full of his cum, that is how she takes it. To be James' slut is to serve him, to be used by him for his pleasure. The actual definition of the word no longer holds the same meaning to her as her own personal interpretation of it is replaced over by James' crooked smile and thick cock.

He eases out of her, and she groans as absence takes his place. Limp, he stops to gaze into her open asshole. She flexes, winking it shut as semen dribbles out of her. Her asshole is red and full of cum, and it is astonishing to think that by the end of the night she will be back to normal. It seems impossible to him, but it has happened countless times before, and it makes him stiffen to think he could fuck her again and plug her with even more cum. No one should have that much control over a person, and yet he does, and he is happy to abuse it as often as he can.

"That's right. Come here, slut." James guides her by the hair, moving her around and forcing himself into her mouth. Kendall takes him lazily, sucking him with something akin to affection, a smile on her face as she eats her own asshole off of him. She might still hate James, though he is no longer sure about that, but she loves his cock and is willing to clean it no matter what state she finds him in.

Watching Kendall slurp, James looks at Paige on the couch. She has a towel now and is wiping her hand clean of lubricant while Oliver is away cleaning. "Look at her," James says. "With her for years, ain't never seen her as happy as she is now with my dick in her mouth.

Paige smiles. "She's a true slut, a size queen, and she loves her daddy's dick."

Leaning over Kendall, his fat belly heavy against her head, James swats her ass and earns a moan from her. She rewards the pain, sucking more of him into her mouth and mewling with her eyes closed. "Oh, I know she does, and I've been loving her with my dick this whole time. Ain't I, Kendall?"

Kendall mewls around him, peeking up into his eyes beyond his big, rippling belly. "Mmhmm."

Still grinning, James smacks her lightly across the cheek. He can see bruises along her shoulder and ass, but he had managed to avoid hurting her throat. It was almost disappointing, but he figures there will be other times to try. "I got a surprise for you." Withdrawing his dick, he slaps her across the cheek. Kendall allows it, holding her tongue out, panting like an animal as semen gushes from her ass. James laughs and feeds her his balls instead while stroking his limp cock. "You leave today for the city with the cuck and the girls, right?"

"Mmhmm," Kendall moans. She watches him stroke himself with growing and lingering arousal. A thought enters her mind as to how she can make him hard again, and it is repulsive, but right now, so is she.

"Well, I ain't gonna let you go alone, so I decided that me, your momma, and your slutty little sister are gonna move, too." With his dick on her face and his balls between her lips, he feels her react before he sees it. Her lips tighten as she squeals with excitement, and James laughs while finishing his thoughts. "Now, I don't know when we'll get up there, but I don't plan to keep you waiting long, and this way I can keep fucking you while you're finishing school."

Kendall feels lightheaded with excitement and worries that this is a dream. The sex was good enough, and it wouldn't have been her first dream where James ruins her. The musky stench of his asshole rouses her, however, as she moves herself lower to properly thank him. She moans into his asshole and hugs his waist with affection as he tries to scramble away. James visibly thickens before he kicks her away and, standing over her, stares at Paige in amused horror.

"Little slut just tried to eat my ass again!"

Paige laughs so hard she nearly cries. "She's just saying thank you!"

James grunts, shoving his foot into her mouth. "She's shameless," he says, but he smiles as Kendall giggles around his toes. "Go on, Paige, get this slut cleaned up and back to her cuck. She's got a busy day ahead of her, and a long few weeks after that, and I already got what I wanted from her.

Wiping her ass with her hands and her pussy with the towel, Paige stands. "Of course," she says, and she helps Kendall up and holds the towel to her ass as she walks her away. They use the guest bathroom to clean up. It is smaller but closer, and all Kendall really needs is a quick rinse and to put her clothes back on. Paige detaches the shower head to spray out Kendall's ass while Kendall braces against the wall.

She feels dizzy and confused. Pain slowly appears inside of her as the bruises form. James has ruined her, physically and emotionally, and staring at her damn ring finger where there is no ring makes her wonder if that is why Jackson never properly proposed. He doesn't want to mark her as his because he knows, deep down, that she will never be his.

Paige stops spraying as Kendall begins to cry and kisses her daughter on her naked shoulder. "Are you okay, sweetie?"

Kendall turns to her mother, whining, whimpering, and falls into her wet and naked, clinging to her as she sobs. "No, mom. No, I'm not okay. Nothing is okay. I thought it would all be over. I thought I would leave and wouldn't need James anymore, and now he's following me. He's coming with me to keep me, to fuck me."

Paige rolls her eyes but pats her daughter's wet hair. "You need to stop fighting this, Kendall. I keep telling you. It's tearing you up. James owns you now. He's your daddy, and he can use you however he wants, whenever he wants. His dick has ruined you, just like you said."

"That's just it, mom." Kendall steps away to reveal that she is smiling as she cries. "I'm happy. I'm crying because I'm happy that he's following me. I'm happy that I don't have to stop being fucked by him."

Seeing this, Paige laughs, and she turns her daughter and begins rinsing her again. Staring at her daughter's back, she says, "You're one confusing slut, you know that?"

Kendall laughs, too, and wipes her eyes. "I'm a confused slut, actually." Wiping her nose, she sniffles and lets Paige finish her back.

"You ass and shoulders are going to be bruised," says Paige, looking her daughter over. Even with the bruises, Kendall is beautiful. Like her, Kendall's body only seems to be enhanced by James' use of her. Paige moves her daughter and checks her neck. "He was careful around your throat, though."

Kendall smiles. "Those bruises will be something to remember him by," she say, and she winces as her mother taps her ass before turning off the water. Paige climbs out of the shower first and grabs a fresh towel while Kendall wrings her hair out. "Mom, he said you were moving with him."

"Of course I am," says Paige, unfolding the towel and hanging it open to wrap around Kendall as she steps out of the shower. "I'm his fiancé."

"Right," says Kendall, joining her mother out of the shower. She lets Paige wrap the towel around her and then uses it to dry her body. It is strange to speak with her mother like this. The familiarity is beginning to feel normal, but hearing her mother refer to herself as James' fiancé is surreal. She dries her hair while asking, "How long until you two move up?"

Paige laughs while watching her daughter. She stares at her daughter's smoothly shaven pussy, at her womanly thighs and wide hips, at her slender stomach and large breasts. Her nipples are still stiff as she dries them. "Why, Kendall? Are you that desperate to have him again even after that brutal fucking?"

Kendall smiles as she dries her legs, and that smile alone is enough to tell Paige everything she needs to know.

"You are such a slut," she says, and Kendall shrugs in response. Paige sighs. "Well, I wish I could give you an answer, but I just don't know. James has one of his other sluts looking into a place for us, but she has no idea how long it will take to find us something."

Kendall pauses while drying her arms and looks her mother in the eyes. "He has other sluts," she asks. She is trying to be casual but her interest is written all over her face.

Paige laughs again at her daughter's barely restrained jealousy. "Of course he does, sweetie. Did you think a man like him would be satisfied with just the four of us? Hell, he has a whole harem shaping up."

"Oh." Kendall turns to finish drying and hides the disappointment showing in her frown. After that, they leave the bathroom together. Oliver takes the towel from Kendall, leaving her to walk naked on the way down the stairs. James doesn't even notice them, beer and sports having stolen his focus again.

They dress, and Paige drives Kendall back. They arrive to find the house empty and Jackson waiting with the girls in the backyard. She kisses her mother goodbye in the van, their lips meeting. Their tongues touch, and Paige waves goodbye to her. Jackson looks sad when she sees him, almost frustrated, but he puts on a tired smile when she arrives.

"Ready to go?"

Kendall nods, and Jackson stands and dusts his hands off on his pants. "Come on girls," Kendall calls. Jackson moves to take her hand, but she doesn't allow it. Instead, she guides the girls gently with her hands on their heads as she leads them to their car. "Did your parents leave already?"

"My dad did," Jackson says. "We got everything loaded quickly."

"Oh." Kendall helps the girls into the car. Together, she and Jackson strap them in. She can feel cum leaking out of her ass as she joins Jackson in the front. "Your mom couldn't come?"

Jackson starts the car and looks away from her, a look of shame and disgust on his face. "She...couldn't make it." He gives her a sad smile now. "Anyway, let's go. Our new life awaits."

"Right," says Kendall, shifting in her seat as the cum leaking from her stretched asshole soaks into her panties.