Gemini Rising Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Man's hands teased the cubes in circles, touching the sides and tips of the swollen, brown nipples, with quick circuits around the surrounding areolae.

"So cold," Leda said along with The Woman. "Do you like how big they get, how hard they get, when you play with them like this?"

In response, the man put one of the ice cubes back in the bowl and picked up something else that had been just outside the shot. Suddenly the camera began zooming in. Her big, beautiful nipple, seemingly resting on top of the remaining ice cube filled the screen. He apparently had a remote control for the camera.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Hurt? No. Yes," she answered, "It hurts. But I love it. It's even sexier because it hurts. Is that crazy?"

"Crazy? No. Erotic, sexy, slutty...it's enough to make me crazy, that's for sure."

"Suck it," she suddenly demanded. "You've turned it into a Popsicle, now suck it."

Chapter 5

Out in the hallway, Conrad's ear was pressed hard against the bedroom door. Like with the bathroom door that supported Phoebe, it also opened into the bedroom, so opening either one would spill one of Leda's children guiltily to her feet.

Fortunately, his mother was still happily occupied on her bed, so Connie wasn't at risk of immediate discovery as he tried to figure out what was going on inside. What specifically was going on inside. His mother must be watching something he'd never seen before, because none of her comments were ringing a bell for him. "A popsicle?"

In yet another example of how much more innocent he was, or how much more wicked his sister was, Conrad had only been spying on his mother's self-love for three months, compared to Phoebe's six and a half.

And it hadn't been until after the first month of spying, with only four nights of success, that he'd snuck into her room to see if any of the videos she was obviously watching were in a physical format, like a DVD. He'd automatically assumed she was watching online porn, like he did. But during one night of eavesdropping, he realized her laptop was still downstairs. He didn't think her TV could get the Internet on it directly, so the next day he'd snuck in to find out.

He'd pretty easily found a stash of porn DVDs and had since burned copies of most of them to a portable hard drive. Then after a month of jacking off to his parent's porn collection, which overlapped with his second month of whacking off along with his mom whenever he could catch her at playtime, he'd heard her say, "Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me hard with that beautiful cock." Realizing there must be something he'd missed; he'd snuck into her room again and searched harder and finally found some homemade DVDs. He'd taken a chance and popped one into her video system right then, only to find that Dad had had a very respectable cock and Mom had a big clit to go along with the big nipples he already knew about. Of course, he'd begun burning copies of those discs right away.

Whatever she was watching now was obviously from the second group, but just as obviously, he hadn't seen it himself yet. But it was certainly about her big, beautiful tits, so he had no problem filling in the visual blanks with his very active, teenaged imagination.

On the screen the man's face came into the frame from the top and his tongue followed the ice cube's trail down the top of the heaving breast all the way to its puckered tip. When he reached it the whole camera shot was the back of his head. But then the camera began returning to its original position and he changed the angle of his head so you could see that the woman's nipple was inside his mouth; along with the melting ice cube.

"Oh yes! Suck me. Suck me with your cold mouth, make my nipple freeze even more."

Leda had mostly been speaking along with The Woman, but now she added her own words as Jack finally released her tit. The Woman wasn't saying anything because she didn't know what was coming. But Leda did.

"Kiss me now. Kiss me, Love."

The Man turned his head, moving his mouth from her hard nipple to her soft lips. He pressed his own tight against hers and when she opened her mouth to accept his tongue he pushed the remaining bit of ice inside, making her gasp and laugh.

Next on the screen, Leda's husband Jack broke off the kiss and returned to his position behind his sexy, semi-submissive wife.

In the bedroom, his widow resumed her exploration of her increasingly wet pussy. Again, she knew something her video self didn't know and she unwittingly let her spying children know.

"Now for the real fun" she said in a sexy growl that sent shivers to her daughter's swollen clit and her son's hard cock. Both had to strain to hear it though and each twin had the same thought. If I open the door just a crack, will Mom notice? The desire and the temptation were great, but both also realized that the position of Leda's bed compared to her or his door meant they were just off to the side of where she was looking and any movement would probably catch her eye. The eavesdropping young perverts had to settle for quieting their breathing as much as possible, which was becoming ever harder as their excitement levels grew.

Phoebe's excitement would have leaped out of control if she'd realized that she and her mother were both adding extra fingers to their pussies at the same time. From one to two for the daughter, from two to three for the mother.

"Unh, unh, unh!" came clearly from the bedroom. "Oh, tear that pussy up," the children heard as the horny widow now fucked herself with four fingers. Her other hand suddenly laid a loud slap across one breast and both kids struggled to stifle their own sounds of passion. Connie slapped his hand over his mouth, while Phoebe took a quick step toward the sink and grabbed a hand towel off the towel bar to bite on.

The Man on the screen reached around The Woman, placing a hand under each of her breasts. Playing her game from earlier, only with greater leverage and lesser gentleness, he lifted them as high as they would go, then let them drop back to the table with wonderfully loud smacks.

In the video, The Slut said, "You like my big melons, don't you?"

What the teenagers heard was, "God, you loved to play with my big melons, didn't you?"

Phoebe's knees almost buckled as she remembered what she'd heard and seen next the times she'd watched this scene on her pirated copy.

"Yes, I do," her father had said. Then, in a decidedly wicked tone, "Hmm, how about a little tetherball?" This was followed immediately by the stinging slap that had left that disturbingly beautiful red mark. The mark that featured so prominently in the teenager's mind whenever she saw the top of her mother's bosom these days.

You have to find this video! Conrad ordered himself when his mother's previous words were followed by, "And you played so rough. So wonderfully rough."

Leda's fingers slipped in and out of her dripping cunt faster while she grabbed one tit like Jack was doing to both in the video. "Yes, that's it, squeeze my big titties."

In the bathroom, her daughter Phoebe also had one hand full of tit, while her other was rubbing her clit in circles. Out in the hallway, Leda's son Conrad cupped his hands on either side of his shaft and thrust his hips as if he was fucking his mother's big tits.

"It felt so good when you squeezed them like that," they heard their mother say. "Squeezed them so hard. I remember when you squeezed the milk out of them when the babies were breastfeeding." Her wet pussy made a squishing sound, though it was too faint for the kids to hear. Leda also missed out on the erotic sound because of her noise-cancelling headphones. But she could sure feel the wetness as she remembered how her husband had nursed her remaining milk after the babies had had their fill. Her large breasts had been so bountiful that there was almost always enough for all three. Of course, it was only her husband who fucked her at the same time and made her come while the warm milk sprayed from the swollen tits. She bent one upwards now and sucked it into her mouth.

Conrad switched back to a one-handed grip on his cock as the other hand grabbed the sheets of paper towel that he'd draped over his mother's bedroom doorknob. He held them in front of his rod, imagining his mother lactating on his throbbing cock as he tit-fucked her.

The action on the screen brought Leda out of her breastfeeding memories, though she kept her fat nipple up against her lips as she moaned out, "You're going to hurt my nipples now, aren't you?" Then she whimpered from that insane-making space between pain and pleasure.

Her children strained desperately to hear the low words. Did she really say, "hurt" and "nipples"? The twin-linked urges to just open their doors a crack returned. Fortunately, their mother turned up her own volume and saved them from a maneuver that could have brought the whole session to a screeching halt.

Leda's fingers came out of her pussy and she began rubbing on her clit, just as her daughter was doing only a few feet away. "Go ahead, do it," Leda and The Slut said together. "Pull on my nipples. Yes, a little harder. That's it, pull them."

Lying in her bed, the horny mother obeyed her own commands, while the teenager hiding in her bathroom did the same. One large, brown nipple and one small, pink one were pulled away from beautiful tits.

"Now twist them," Leda said in an animal voice. "Twist my big, fat nipples. Hurt me. Hurt me like a cheap whore," she begged, as her fingers twisted the hard knob of her tit. Down below she was rubbing faster and harder and soon her orgasm rolled over her like a wave, the juices squirting from her pussy.

"...like a cheap whore," Phoebe heard from her mother and it pushed the high school slut right over the edge and into her own raunchy orgasm. She'd kept the hand towel between her teeth and bit down on it hard to muffle her desperate shrieks of pleasure while squeezing a nipple and rubbing her exploding clit.

The hot, white cum shot out of Conrad's cock like a cannon, like a fucking sci-fi pulse cannon, one blast after another blowing into his paper-towel catcher's mitt. His first spurt was matched with a loud animal grunt that would have gotten him busted if either of the women within just a few feet of him hadn't already had their ears full of their own gasps and yelps. The rest of his grunts and moans he managed to half swallow as his knees shook with the intensity of his climax.

# # End Part Two # #

12