Gemini's Golem

Story Info
Trist between skyship pirate and clockwork lover.
2.2k words
4.08
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemini turned restlessly in her bed. In flight the deck of the Thunder's Boon was remarkably even-keeled and even in all her years she had never quite gotten used to it. She missed that about travelling the open seas, rather than streaking through the sky. The salty, crisp breeze, the swaying of a ship rocking you gently to sleep as you sailed towards the nearest horizon. That said, the atmosphere aboard tonight was nothing if not pleasant. A cool breeze drifted in through the same window through which moonlight lazily lit a portion of her cabin.

They had a new shipment of goods due to Vivinia's New Troska in the morning, and with the Coterie's territory ever encroaching across the rest of Welnostra, finding merchants, let alone ports, sympathetic to their cause was ever more difficult.

Running late she'd given orders to fly through the night. It seemed like that was all she was doing lately: worrying about others, Vivinia, Kosh, old friends, contemporaries, always flitting this way and that to solve some new crisis, defeat some new threat. Even as an immortal she was thankful she'd never been "gifted" a seer's eyes. Even though she had no issue helping, she'd seen what had happened to Vivinia with the re-ignition of his abilities. The family man was gone more often than not now. Don't get me wrong, she thought, he was and always would be a doting father and loving husband, but he seemed so trapped by his sense of duty and responsibility. If she were in his place she often wondered if she would make the same choices.

And then there was Kosh, a veritable Ghost in the Machine, a God of Clockwork and magic, or to put it more simply, the best friend she'd ever had. Both being immortals, their friendship stretched all the way back to the first academy, THE Academy, on Troska. Her arrival as a naive child, eager to learn more about the world and the ways of magic, her life an odd parallel to Kosh's creation by Jessera, Kosh being, at least in some small way, a child himself, but created more as a tool in the then unspoken fight between the mad seer and the Ancients. Then again, she thought, we were all Jessera's tools, weren't we? Failed or successful experiments all on a journey towards midnight on her doomsday clock. Still, it was simpler then. Gemini had been lonely, and whereas Vivinia was more interested in talking (boasting, mostly) Kosh had been more interested in listening.

It didn't take long for her to love spending time with him. Life through his fascinated eyes was so new and exciting, and she quickly realized how much she took for granted. Looking back she'd been such a fool in her early days at the Academy, thinking of her interactions with the infiltrator. In her defense, she had no idea what they had been up against, Jessera was such a megalomaniac that not only did she have to defeat the "damned" Ancients, but it had to be her idea how, too.

She chuckled at that thought. Sarith certainly showed you, hadn't he Jessera? Her thoughts drifted back to Kosh, and everything he had done for her back then, saving her life, despite her dismissal of him as some automaton. Mistakes were made, and thankfully, out of them, she grew, as did their friendship. Jessera's fight escalated, and eventually the invasion was defeated, and since... Well, since then some things change while others never seem to. As the years, no, centuries, drew on, her and Kosh saw less and less of each other. Another seer with an inflated sense of duty she imagined. Still, she missed him, and wondered what might have been.

There was a small shift in the air of her cabin, almost imperceptible, a gentle electricity hummed through the space before it was gone, leaving Gemini with a distantly familiar feeling. She turned once again in her bed, shifting satin pillows and flowing sheets (Being a captain does have its perks), to find, to her great surprise, Kosh, laying beside her. She must have looked aghast as he gazed back at her mirthfully.

"Nice to see you haven't changed a bit," Kosh chuckled, his very manner belying a soft power. Without a word Gemini reached out and slapped him with a slightly frayed satin pillow.

"It's been nearly a hundred years since your last visit, metalhead, least you could do is knock." Still, she smiled, never feeling uncomfortable in the presence of her old friend.

"And miss the chance to see that look on your face? Never," Kosh's laugh was soft, yet shook the bed. Gemini couldn't help but laugh. After they shared the moment, his gravelly voice rumbled, "I know it has been a long time, but to us a century is the blink of an eye."

Gemini saddened, "You might think that, but even immortality is no cure for loneliness. If anything, it's all the worse having to make new friends, watch them grow, age... Comfort them as they pass and begin it all over again. Kosh, you know I've longed for you to join me, to stay..."

Kosh's face grew resigned, but empathetic, "Yes... I, too, long for that. Wherever I am, even in battle, it is you and the millennia of memories I look to in order to persevere through whatever fight I find myself in. It's always you."

"I know that," Gemini said quietly, tears beginning to well up in her eyes, "I just wish things were different, that's all. What we have, could be so much more... What we have-"

"-Is tonight." Kosh Interrupted, moving his large silver hand to gently push her hair out of her eyes. Gemini's mind flooded with memories as he gently caressed her cheek, his very skin, quicksilver, warm and thrumming softly. It sent a chill of electricity down her spine and she smiled realizing how easy it must be for him to do this to her.

"Just tonight?" She pleaded to his measured nod. "Well, then I might as well make the most of it." She slid through her satin sheets to mount his hulking form. She dismissed a thought of how ludicrous she must look, sitting on the middle of his left thigh, settling down, and letting his softly vibrating quicksilver body make contact with hers. At contact, there was a gentle shock, and she felt flushed. She spread her hands over his form, failing to envelop it as much as she wished.

"I am yours, Gem, your tool to use as you may," he said as she drew his hand up to her breast, that touch warmly shaking her to her core. She let her satin nightgown slip down past her shoulders, revealing her swelling chest as she fell into a rhythm of deep breaths while straddling him. She was never quite sure if the touch of his body against hers was somehow magical or just natural for his quicksilver anatomy, but it mattered little when a simple touch could lead to exultation.

"Touch me." She said breathlessly, still focused on moving her hips back and forth against his warm, tight thigh.

He reached up with both powerful hands, capable of such violence yet incredibly gentle, and taking hold of both of her breasts, squeezed softly. She was again filled with the same hum that she was feeling from between her legs. She let out a quiet gasp as he manhandled her in just the way she liked.

Kosh being Kosh, he asked, "Too hard?"

"No, no" she reassured the gentle giant, and pressed herself against his thigh a little harder with a soft moan. "I love how you touch me." She let her head roll back and just enjoyed for a moment the feeling, enjoying being a conduit for his current. Her mind turned to her other needs as she came back to herself. She took his hands in hers and half slid, half tumbled down from his thigh, standing up she untied her nightgown letting it hang from her elbows. It parted, exposing her chest heaving slightly from the effort of touch, her breasts glistening in the invading moonlight. Her soft, pink nipples erect with arousal.

"I need your hands," pulling them closer to either side of her hips. It may have been a while but, thankfully, in his great wisdom, Kosh caught on quickly. His large fingers found her (regretfully practical, she thought) underwear and articulately slipped them down to her ankles.

"In all the multiverse, there has never been a more beautiful sight." As his eyes wandered over her (mostly) naked form she could swear she felt the same electricity flow over her as with his touch.

"I said... I need your hands," she smiled knowingly as Kosh capitulated. She stood over what would be the golem's belly, and he moved his hands to about his waist level... fingers up. She bent down and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek before settling down on him. As she'd said, his hands were LARGE. For a moment, she hesitated, letting his fingers graze her sex gently, moaning as they set her body to shaking. She teased herself using him, at first only allowing him to penetrate her slightly, getting herself, and his finger, ready.

Finally, with a firm but gentle thrust, she pushed herself down onto his thick member. She stifled a loud moan, not wanting to alarm her crew, but couldn't stifle the second. It drew out long, and she shuddered. It had been a century after all, and while she'd taken other lovers on the occasion, no one touched her like Kosh. She pressed herself into him, all but collapsing onto his chest before finally relenting and lifting her hips only to press down again. Meeting his eyes it was easy to see how much he enjoyed bearing witness to her pleasure.

He began to move his digit inside her, though not without difficulty, it was a tight fit, but the come hither motion combined with a renewed flood of thrumming energy filled her in an entirely different way. She gasped and moaned and she continued riding, pressing him into her until she could barely stand it, overwhelmed with pleasure. Her breathing grew more and more ragged, and she grew less and less quiet. Each heaving breath followed by a loud gasp or moan as she came closer and closer. In her head she wanted to slow down, to savor him, drink him in, never wanting him to stop being inside her. All the while, he watched her intently, drank in her moans, smiled as he knew what was coming, enjoying the changes in her body as her pleasure approached its peak.

She came. With a strong thrust of her hips, she came, eliciting a harsh gasp, and an old Ghunti curse, she came. What had been warm and wet became warm and soaking as she let go of a century of sexual frustration all over Kosh's hulking body. Her eyes rolled back along with her head and she smiled triumphantly, remembering only now that she should be quiet, she giggled gently, Kosh still feeling so good inside her even after. She thought about continuing but she'd already not slept half the night.

"Satisfied?" Kosh looked up at her with a smile that threatened to spread to the back of his head.

"Never, I think you should come back tomorrow and try again." She lifted herself off of him, nightgown forgotten at some point during her pleasure and cuddled against her warm giant.

"I'd like that."

"I'd like that, too," She said, already drifting off. It wasn't long before she was gently snoring.

A sea bird cawing woke her the next morning. Recognizing its cerulean feathers she realized they must almost be to the Troskan archipelago. Then, remembering the night before, she turned... and found her bed empty. She realized that at some point she must've put her nightgown back on... Or had she?

"Was it a dream?" She wondered out loud when she heard a knock at the door.

"Captain, I have yer breakfast here! We're just about to land at Troska Proper, any orders?"

She opened her cabin door graciously accepting the tray, and snatching the coffee off of it first. "No orders, Swifthonor, thank you for keeping the ship running smoothly. Heavyhorn would be proud. That will be all"

The young minotaur beamed at that comment, but hesitated at the door.

"Is there something else?"

"Uh... are you ok, Captain? Me and some of the crew heard some noises from your cabin last night and worried you might've had some kinda nightmare?" He seemed to be peaking around her to get a better look at the inside of her cabin.

Blushing she said, "Must've been a dream, not to worry lieutenant."

"Aye, Captain," he said, getting the hint and hurrying off to attend to the landing.

She sighed and turned, closing the door behind her, only then noticing a small silver object sitting on her bedside table. She set her tray down, took a sip of coffee and picked it up. Once again she found her whole body thrumming. She peered more closely at the smooth cylindrical object and found the words "Til next time" inscribed in Kosh's handwriting.

She smiled, sighed heavily and tossed it into her desk drawer for safekeeping. For now, she had work to do.