Furga's Nudist Treasure Hunt Ch. 01

Story Info
A dwarven girl has to go naked in public for a treasure hunt.
2.3k words
4.24
5.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Golden Lake was a beautiful resting spot, hidden among the lush greenery of Saitoris' elven province, akin to a prize. The local elven villagers with their half-elven siblings, the human soldiers guarding this place from vile forest tribes, the adventurers crossing the province--everyone found time to visit this majestic pearl of nature at least once. It was a great pleasure to sunbathe on one of the lake's shores, listen to birds singing among the century-old trees, bow to kind nature spirits for this beauty, or take a dip in the lake's healing waters, known to cure wounds.

But Furga and Lazylook didn't come to Golden Lake for any of that; they were here solely for money. At least, that's what Furga kept telling herself while carrying all of their belongings, including Lazylook's lounge chair, umbrella, and cryomancy-powered minibar. They were an odd duo for sure: Lazylook was a goblin, as green, big-nosed, and greedy as one could get. He eagerly jumped forward through the trees in his summer outfit, holding a treasure map in his pointy fingers.

Furga was a dwarf of low height and stocky stature, as was natural for her kin. The woman seemed strongly built thanks to the muscles she earned through mining and training with weapons. Her body, paired with the rough features of her face, made Furga quite an imposing figure. Yet, it didn't obscure her feminine curves since the dwarf was blessed with large breasts and thick thights capable of capturing any man's attention. Her skin was pale and covered in freckles, while her hair was red as a fire and braided into two braids, freely falling on her shoulders. Her eyes had the color of amber, which was easy to note as Furga looked around in sheer enthusiasm, ready for their hunt.

"See this? Just like on the map!" Lazylook pointed at the azure water right below them, "we must be nearing our target!"

The two identified as treasure hunters, even though their 'hunting' usually meant taking something and then selling it without permission while the owner wasn't looking. Today, however, it was more than a fancy name for stealing. Lazylook finally managed to acquire a real treasure map, pointing at the cave just outside this lake! This news made Furga itch for an adventure, even if her goblin partner was awfully careful about his finding, carrying the map with him at all times and not even letting the redhead have a peek.

"I hope you're sure about this," Furga said, grunting and sweating in her mining outfit due to all the weight that she was literally carrying on her shoulders.

"You bet I am!" The jumping goblin winked, adjusting his dark glasses, "there is a chest full of gold buried just nearby. Unbelivable that it wasn't found yet, the locals must be thinking the lake's name comes from how it reflects sunrays or some other metaphorical gibberish."

"Good thing we know the truth!" Furga finally stopped on a nice clearing beside the water and dropped their belongings, "so, what's our plan?"

"Well, first of all, we have to make sure we have proper cover!" Lazylook explained, "otherwise, we'll be found out quickly than we even touch the gold."

"That's why you brought all this junk?" Furga chuckled as she saw the goblin setting up the chair and umbrella.

"That's not junk, but essential equipment! When on a beach, you gotta look like a beachgoer."

With these words, the goblin revealed his striped swimsuit, covering everything from his elbows to his knees. Not waiting for his partner's reaction, Lazylook laid down on his chair and served himself a drink from the peculiar magic minibar.

"You look silly," Furga commented, grabbing her pickaxe.

"Yes, just like a regular beachgoer would!" Lazylook parried, "see, I'm all about drinks and that giant burning orb in the sky. But I'm also a bit scared of its godly powers, so I'm respectic it with ritualistic umbrella. And what about you?"

Furga looked at her outfit consisting of overalls, a shirt, heavy boots, and a hat with a glowing crystal, not understanding the issue.

"Who mines at a beach?! You look incredibly suspicious."

"No I'm not!" Furga said, then looked at herself again, "well... Maybe a little bit? But I'm dressed for the hunt!"

"And that's the problem. Nobody has to know you're treasure hunting here, otherwise we'll get competition or..." The next phrase was stuck in Lazylook's throat due to his emerging dread, "we'll have to SHARE!"

Furga just laughted his words off, but the goblin was serious.

"You have to take your uniform off, girl, or the mission's doomed! Come on, show your swimsuit."

"But... You didn't say anything about cover beforehand. I didn't bring any!" Furga commented.

"Oh, no wonder I'm the brains in this operation," Lazylook's palm met his forehead, "alright, let's just take things off one by one and see what you can leave."

Furga protested some, but her greed for easy gold eventually outweight her shame, causing the dwarf to comply. She started stripping.

First were her heavy boots, revealing Furga's strong yet pretty feet.

Then, Lazylook forced her to ditch the hat, revealing the dwarf's flaming hair.

The gloves, belt, and other appliances were next, as gear like this had no place on a vacation.

Off came the girl's overalls, which were an obvious giveaway to her profession. Furga blushed a little as her thick legs were left bare, with only her undies and a shirt covering up her female parts.

Yet, the Goblin didn't stop there, now criticizing Furga's shirt.

"It's a bit too formal, nobody wears long sleeves here," Lazylook folded his arms, expecting Furga to comply.

The dwarf blushed even more as she unbuttoned her shirt and slowly took it off, revealing her upper body. Her form was athletic and not even that chubby, yet Lazylook's attention was focused focused on Furga's nice, big breasts that freely bounced out of the shirt with no bra to hold them.

"It's... A tad too much pressure with overalls," Furga said with her cheeks burning from shame, "okay, can I finally go?"

"Wait a second," Lazylook put his hand to his chin, as if evaluating some philosophical concept.

The goblin looked at his partner, then walked around her and gazed a little on her majestic curves while the dwarf herself kept nervously fidgeting like a first-time art model. Finally, Lazylook snapped his fingers.

"Yes, here's the last issue!"

With these words, the little criminal grabbed Furga's shorts and pulled them down faster than the redhead could react. In a moment, the dwarf's large, alluring ass was completely bared along with her nice-looking vulva.

"What are you... Damnit!" Furga said, covering herself up while becoming redder than a tomato.

"Wow, I didn't know dwarves shaved down there," Lazylook contemplated as he threw his partner's shorts to the rest of her clothing.

"Dwarves don't, but Saitorians do, and it's none of your business. Give my undies back!"

"Sorry, they're a bit... Formal? Out of style? I can't put my finger on it, but you'd surely look off wearing them."

"And I don't now?!" Furga pointed at herself with a gesture, then quickly covered up again.

"Not at all. We'll say you're a nudist," the goblin smiled, satisfied with his ingenuity, "trust me, nobody's ever gonna suspect you of anything, they'll be too busy staring. Ah yes, another little tweak..."

With this, Lazylook snatched the pickaxe out of Furga's hands and gave her a little shovel along with a bucket, those that kids usually used when building sandcastles.

"You must be kidding me!" Furga examined her new equipment, regretting all of her life decisions that led to this point.

"Oh, come on, you'll be a perfect treasure hunter," the goblin cheered her up, "there's nothing to be ashamed about. Firstly, with your figure I'd say you could walk like this all the time..."

"Stop that!"

"..And secondly, locals bath here naked all the time, it's not a big deal."

"Yeah, if they're toddlers! Women here rarely even go topless, and I'm not looking forward to becoming an exception," Furga humphed.

Their argument went on for a couple more minutes, with the dwarf's tits jumping up and down from her passionate gestures, yet even these enchanting spheres couldn't sway Lazylook. He said the bottom line is either they get the treasure, or they get nothing, so Furga practically had no choice.

"Alright, let's just meet at the cave... I'll make sure to go through the woods and catch as little attention as possible," Furga looked at the distance, the voices of locals fillind the air around her.

"Good idea!" Lazylook said with a gasp, after which there was a loud splash behind the redhead's back.

"What... THE HELL?!" The dwarf shouted as he saw what exactly made the splash.

It was her equipment and clothing. Clothing, which she held dear and which now was sent to the bottom of the lake by her very partner. Finally, Furga had enough and grabbed Lazylook by his swimsuit, ready to throw him right beside the things she just lost.

"Do you know how much I had to pay for all that?!" The naked dwarf shook the little goblin, not even noticing her curves shaking along.

"Wait-wait-wait! Come on, stop! Let's talk like partners!" Lazylook said as he managed to finally free himself and land on the chair, "We couldn't keep your mining things here, anyone can pass by and see them. It'd simply be dumb! Now we're a couple of beachgoers with nothing to hide... Well, literally, in your case."

Furga looked like she was about to explode from the rage in her head. Lazylook covered his head to prepare himself, yet the scary moment ended with a simple sigh.

"You owe me!" The dwarf pointed at the green guy's chest.

"No problem. With that treasure, we'll be able to buy a thousand mining suits!" The goblin smirked, "Now go, follow the directions I told you on the way here. We can't waste time."

There was no way back now, Furga thought as she grabbed her goofy 'equipment'. Filled with an odd mixture of shame, anger, and greed, the redhead made the first step.

"Wait a second!" She turned around, but not fast enough to catch Lazylook gawking at her bare backside, "and what will you be doing?"

"Obviously, I'm going to the cave as well, but through a different road, to map out an escape route!" The goblin replied, sipping his cold drink, "I just need to lay here for a bit so it won't look suspicious. Meet you there!"

Furga nodded and even let out a smile. Imagining a quick escape made the naked woman feel better, lessening the wave of embarrassment engulfing her at least for a moment. Lazylook was quick to remind her about it, however, as he specifically warned Furga not to cover herself up in any way, otherwise, the beachgoers would suspect she wasn't a nudist.

"Duh," the dwarf replied with irritation, trying her best to seem like she's got herself under control.

Of course, it wasn't true at all, the girl could feel her heart pumping with each gust of wind caressing her bare skin. Only the thoughts about the chest kept Furga moving forward as she passed the bushes and trees covering the clearing. As the branches and leaves touched the miner's naked body, she realized how much cover they actually provided her while she was there with Lazylook. As soon as the redhead leaves this little meadow, she'll be in full open for all passersby. Furga shivered as she heard splashes and voices nearby, a horrifying thought that somebody could see her at any moment immobilized her like a witch's curse.

"Come on, it's not the toughest situation you've been in!" The dwarf told herself, trying her best to regain control of her body.

The words weren't enough, so she added a slap, then another, and another.

"Concentrate, be professional! Elven lasses walk through towns in g-strings and call it armor, you can do this!" Furga was thinking aloud.

The bushes rustled around the butt-naked dwarf while she talked herself up, trying her best to fool her brain into thinking she got this under control. This all ended right when she saw an unfamiliar blonde hue in-between the nearby trees, somebody was approaching through the greenery. The woman stepped back and felt the branches tickle her bare body. Suddenly, she heard noises, a lot of them. It seemed like at least three or four folks were walking right up to her. The redhead concentrated on her goal, tensed her muscles, even put up her little shovel and bucket in front of her like they were weapons.

And yet, all of the woman's courage went out of the window when she caught a glance of one of the half-elves approaching her little hideout. Furga twitched as if hit by lightning magic and jumped away, hiding behind the bushes on the other side. She sat there, her butt feeling the warmth of the sand, and hoped the party won't notice. The steps grew louder, yet soon became more distant. The dwarf exhaled with relief.

"I thought I just saw a naked girl here," said a male voice, the redhead barely contained her nerves.

"It's just your wishful thinking," jested a female one in response.

Finally, Furga stood up and cleaned her bottom from all the sand. Looking around, she realized that she must've been close to the first mark, a fairy-blessed willow tree beside the shoreline since the location perfectly aligned with the goblin's description. That was good news, yet there were also bad ones: in her hasty retreat, Furga jumped right out of the greenery and onto a trail beside the water, which looked like it was used very often. The redhead didn't even have time to consider the implications of this reckless decision, as she suddenly heard the steps again. Once she turned around, she realized it was too late to hide.