All Comments on 'Gemma's Precognition'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Groundhog day

It's groundhog day....... again.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Great

Fantasy to reality. Very nice for a short story. I recognize you name as someone I have read before, so I must like your work. Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please continue this story so we know if reality is as good as the fantasy and if her son knocks her up

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Certainly different

The story builds the emotions up in a sexual coupling only to find that it's just a dream, and an emotional let down, only to have the author start building the readers hope again that she will have the satisfying sexual relationship with her son.

It's like a roller coaster ride with the emotional highs and lows that we have read.

I wish that the author would have completed the sexual tryst between the sexually repressed mother and her stud son.

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Oh Dear! Not as erotic as we hoped, this time..

Most budding writers need help from time to time! Excitement by dulling Female inhibitions, must translate to erotic adventures for most! If help is required, please ask more experienced readers for real-life experiences, in the category of your choosing. For some there is nothing to be said, but keep on trying, to succeed. Voted 3 accordingly, with bashful reluctance!

venus_canvenus_canover 13 years ago
Nice twist at the end

A delicious twist at the end - author takes us thru the eroticism of lovemaking only to tell us that it was dream - followed by the quick ending of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
huh?

What does ' his det manhood exposed, hard, and lay beside her.' mean? det?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Teaser

Wish you'd expanded this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great little tale

loved the idea of her dream becoming reality - like they say - vice is nice but incest is best......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A lovely vignette of how

a mother's desires become reality. How cool is this line: "With infinite care he parted her legs; his head was between her thighs, his tongue probing into her womanhood." Countless mothers have dreamed of having their baby boy's head between their thighs again, where it last was some 18 or so years before, when they gave birth to him. And countless sons have dreamed of having their face plastered to the same warm wet hairy hole they came out of. The great Mr. M has told us the stories of many of these grinning young motherfuckers and their smiling contented son-fucked moms. This is another couple who know that a boy's penis and his mother's vagina are made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WAY TOO SHORT

NEEDS ADDING TO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous