Gen Z Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he had made the same decision when joining this school last year after his evolution. The growth in height and extra muscle would cause trouble if agency had let him go back to his old life.

As per Mr. Garrison's suggestion, he never entered the lime light except for one day when he was in an extremely bad mood and lectured an environmentalist on how the environment would be better without humans. Of course, most of it came out due to his frustration with controlling his Super Speed with his training with Henry.

At that time, once he started running at full speed which was more than 100 miles per hour, he wouldn't be able to control his body.

So, obviously the frustration was dumped on students who were irritating the entire class with global warming.

At that time Nina Flint was the leader of the group who immediately took an interest in him. She would find him in the school and would start barraging him with hundreds of questions about the environment. At first he would answer her questions, but as time passed her interest kept increasing and she kept clinging around.

That was in the start of the year. After a few months, one day out of the blue she asked him for a date. While he wasn't interested, he really wanted to live a normal life for once. But still, he didn't want to make any commitment.

He told her so, which she accepted, stating that she wasn't looking for any commitment either.

They went on their first date three months ago and then five more dates followed. Things had gotten pretty hot on their second date, but due to his size the penetration didn't happen so they had to entertain each other with their hands and mouth.

The next two dates, he used his mouth and hands on her while she gave him a hand job. He had noticed a lot of improvement compared to their first time.

It was at least a month ago when, after using some toys and lots of gel, that they were successful in their first penetrative experience. Since then, they had been having sex whenever they got the chance.

She rushed at him gave him a hug and a kiss. "Happy Birthday Tim!"

They both sat in their respective seats and he listened to her talking about her experience at some environmentalist event that had taken place in high society. While talking, she was also using her hand to rub his confined cock.

Once the lecture started, he tried to ignore his obvious erection and focus his attention on his math teacher: a man in his fifties.

Professor West was a good teacher and had great knowledge about mathematics. He was the kind of teacher who took teaching too seriously, so everyone had to maintain silence and focus on him or else things could go bad.

The professor was giving basic information about the chapter that they would be studying that day when Timothy felt a sense of vertigo.

Timothy closed his eyes and wished for the pain to subside. After few second the pain was gone so he took deep breaths and opened his eyes only to do all his best to not scream.

He saw a vertical bar-like structure on professor West's head. There were multiple Vertical bars of white color and each of those bars had red color in it.

He was explaining a formula when he was disturbed by someone.

This was the time when Timothy noticed one bar in particular expanding. The bar was horizontal and was white and just like the other bars, it also had red color in it. There was also a word written on the bar 'ANGER'.

The red color inside the bar kept expanding. It reached more than half way and the professor started to search around, finding Jay Diaz was the culprit, who stood and apologized once he was caught out.

While this bar stayed, another bar appeared. This one was same in shape and color it read the word 'FRUSTRASTION'.

The red color in the particular bar started to expand, and it surpassed the length of 'Anger'. This was understandable since Jay Diaz was untouchable by any staff due to his father being a trustee in the school and his mother being the principal.

"Don't repeat this again."

Jay just nodded his head and the lecture resumed.

Timothy was in shock, not because Jay was let off so easily; that was normal occurrence in the school.

His biggest surprise was the bars that he was seeing on the heads of the people around the class.

Every person had multiple bars on their head. Now and again some of them would come into the foreground and the red color in them would start expanding.

He knew this wasn't normal, not even for a Cosmian standard. While Cosmians had super strength, super speed, flight, and super healing, they had no psychic powers.

Yes, their evolution was physical in nature. But then they also didn't have two evolutions either as in his case.

There were multiple questions in Timothy's mind, but there was no answer. Neither was there anyone he could share this information with.

But he wasn't someone who would dwell into his situation much. He was a survivor. His father had prepared him for any situation. It took Timothy less than five minutes to confirm that he had gained these new psychic powers to see other people's emotional status.

This was quite like the abilities of an Empath.

And from his observation of his class, it was clear the bars had a variety of emotions. Whenever a person was reacting to an emotion, the bar would expand in size and the white background of the bar would be covered by the red color. It was like he was seeing others real-time emotional state.

Once he reached the tentative conclusion, there was only question that came to his mind: could he control them?

As part of his training, the Agency had taught him about multiple powers so he could protect himself from them. They had also consulted a telepath to see whether the person could go through his mind or not. But of course, the natural psychic defense of his mind was impenetrable.

After trying for a week, the telepath gave up. After that, the agency hadn't consulted anyone else since it was a waste of resources. Timothy, being who he was, had learned a lot about telepathy and other psychic abilities.

While he wasn't sure how he had them, he knew this was some kind of psychic power that he had gained. His only guess was the second evolution he had gone through last night.

As part of further research, he wanted to see if he could control or manipulate the bars but he had failed to do so.

He used many methods that he knew a telepath and empath would use, but it didn't bear any fruit.

During lunch break when the entire class was gone, he was alone in the class with Nina who quickly started to kiss him.

There was a height difference of more than a foot between them, and he opened his eyes to see one bar shining on her foreground which read, 'Excitement'.

The bar was a quarter filled with red color. He focused on that bar and pushed the red color further.

At first it moved slightly, but he wasn't sure whether it was due to him controlling it or was it because of the sloppy kiss between them.

Another bar expanded above the 'Excitement' bar. It read 'Arousal'. It was a quarter full. Without thinking much, he pushed it further like the 'Excitement' bar but he noticed that he had to let go of the 'Excitement' bar to do so.

This meant he could only manipulate one bar at time.

The redness within the bar kept expanding. At the same time, he noticed her tongue forced its way into his mouth and she pressed her entire body against his. Her hands started to roam on his body.

They had kissed in the school in the past but nothing this bold.

"Nina, I think we should stop, we are in our classroom."

He genuinely wanted to stop. He knew the school doesn't have strict rules about showing affection in public, but going any further would be bad, and he knew the first person to know about it would be Mr. Garrison.

While Mr. Garrison wouldn't mind him having any kind of fling with a girl or multiple girls, because having few more Cosmian kids on his hand would be a dream come true for a man like Garrison.

Even though the US government and agencies had advanced alien tech on hand, they'd failed to create a Cosmian in the laboratory.

Because there wasn't enough advanced tech to even store the Cosmian blood, and talking about sperm--which a Cosmian male have none. Most of the time Cosmian males were shooting blanks.

The birth rate of a Cosmian was one in a billion, which meant a Cosmian had to have at least a billion times as much sex just to conceive once. It was one of the side effects of their evolution, so it was understandable how happy Mr. Garrison was when his father conceived him. He would be happy whenever Timothy was getting frisky with females. Timothy wouldn't be surprised to find that some of the flings he had in past were orchestrated by Mr. Garrison.

While Garrison would turn a blind eye to any scandal that involved him, the school wouldn't.

The 'Excitement' bar suddenly expanded at lightning speed and the bar was entirely covered in red. Once that happened, the bar was gone replaced by another bar which had a crimson color in it.

He noticed that the bar which replaced the 'Excitement' bar had another word written on it.

'Thrill'

She liked it. She liked the thought of doing it in the middle of the school, inside their classroom.

He was also excited by this; after all, he was a young Cosmian. Just like other enhancements, Cosmians also had enhanced sexuality. His sex drive was thousands of times more than a normal teenager.

So, it was all his self-control that prevented him from throwing all the concerns out the window and going further with Nina.

He tried to control the situation. Since words weren't doing the job, he decided to control the bars; he targeted the 'Arousal' bar which red was about to cover the entire white background.

He tried to stop it, which was extremely hard since physically he was doing the opposite by letting her kiss him and dry hump against his confined cock.

He placed his hands on her waist. The growth of the redness in the arousal bar stopped. Once he also put distance between their bodies, its progress came to a halt.

He pulled his face away to break the kiss, successfully pushing the arousal bar backwards.

"Later, I guess."

He winked at her. Of course, it resulted in a sudden increase in arousal and thrill.

After a bit more smooching, they walked out of the class to grab lunch. The rest of the day went normally except for a bit of smooching they did during lunch. Nothing else happened, but she promised to give him his birthday gift after school.

He spent the rest of the day experimenting with his powers. He noticed that having multiple humans in close surroundings gave him a great headache when he used his powers.

He also noticed few classmates didn't have any reading. When he scanned properly, he noticed the actual number was two.

One was a young man with bright blonde hair and a skinny body. The boy was an average student just like him and was never in any kind of lime light which confirmed his observation from last year.

A year ago, when he joined this school, he noticed that his classmate, Kyle Stuart was some kind of genius but he appeared to be hiding his intelligence. Since his powers weren't showing his emotions, it confirmed one thing; the young man had some kind of psychic powers.

The other person was a girl with short, pixie-cut platinum hair and a bit on the chubby side. She was Alison Cares. She was the daughter of a wealthy business man. She was a loner. She never hangout with anyone; she came to the school just few minutes before class and left immediately after the last lecture was over.

He had never seen her talking with anyone. He had also ignored her since she wasn't on his radar. Now he noticed she also seemed to have some kind of psychic ability.

He trifled with a few more people once he learned to pick one person and their one emotion.

It wasn't easy, since being a Cosmian, his senses were hyper active. Here he not only had to focus on one person, he also had to focus on particular emotions.

He could manipulate only one emotion at a time. Of course, said emotion could affect other emotions of that person. For example, if he reduced the bar of anger, it would affect the bar of frustration since that emotion was fueled by anger.

He knew even after spending the whole day experimenting with his new powers, he still hadn't gotten a proper grip of it.

Once school was over, Nina clung to his hand and they both walked out of school. Since it was his birthday, she had promised to celebrate it once school was over. He could also see her bar of arousal rising again but there wasn't the bar of 'Thrill'. After some time the bar lost its Crimson color and it turned back into 'Excitement', which was less than at half way, but it started to rise again.

He sat inside her car; she got in and drove the car out of the city.

It was three in the afternoon, so the sun was still up in the sky. From the way she was driving she knew where she was going: to Newston Beach.

She belonged to a well-to-do family. Her great grandfather had migrated from the Middle East to the US and had established a chain of restaurants throughout the country.

She parked her car in the parking lot of Newston beach. This was a private beach owned by a hotel. You needed to make a reservation a month early just to get into here. There were only two private beaches in the city.

After parking, she took his right hand in hers and they arrived at a reception area where a woman in her thirties was standing there.

Alison handed her ID and the woman processed them. He noticed multiple bars on the receptionists head, but one, in particular, caught his attention. It had 'Jealousy' written in it and it was filled half a quarter.

She asked for the rest of the payment. Since his girlfriend was busy with her purse searching for her card, the woman took that time to look at him.

He noticed a bit of increase in 'Jealousy', he also noticed a new bar appeared on her head which had 'Lust' written in it.

It kept increasing the more she looked at his body. While his real identity was secret that didn't mean nobody would notice the body he had gained after his evolution.

It was nothing less than athletic. Actually, even better. That was the reason why he never wore a T shirt. Of course, he could always lie about going to gym regularly, and he had done so many times last year.

The woman gave them a slim silver card which his girlfriend picked up with her left and wrapped her right hand around him in a gesture to tell the woman to back off. Which again increased the woman's 'Jealousy'. At the same time, he also noticed and increased on his girlfriend's 'Arousal' at the sight of 'Jealousy' on the woman's face.

They walked out of reception area and came to a small pavement path which led them to the beach.

On left side of the walk was the beach while on the right side a chain of wooden houses built for guests to use.

They walked to their cottage and Alison placed the silver card against the small scanning machine. With a 'tink' sound, the door unlocked and she immediately pulled him inside.

They started kissing heavily. He picked her up; she wrapped her hands around his neck and her legs around his waist while he kissed her face and neck.

He noticed her arousal bar increasing and her excitement bar reaching its peak but it didn't turn into the crimson colored 'Thrill' bar, confusing him.

After a few minutes of heavily kissing she pulled her face away from his and started to take big gulps of air.

While her excitement bar was at peak, her arousal was barely greater than half of the bar.

He took the time to look around the cottage. It was big, had a huge bed, a kitchen area, what looked like an attached bathroom, and also a wooden cupboard.

Alison walked to the wooden cupboard and opened it. She threw a pair of knee-length baggy shorts at him. "Come on, get into it and go to the beach."

"What about you."

"I will be out right behind you."

He didn't argue with her. He quickly removed his clothes. He was standing bare naked right before her.

She bit her lower lip. He noticed her barely holding herself back. He also noticed a great increase in her arousal bar.

"Come on, get those shorts on and get out."

He picked up the shorts and after putting them on, walked toward the beach.

There were a few benches arranged around the beach. Some were occupied by other people while some were empty. There were also a few people in the water playing around as well as a few who were riding jet skis around.

He sat on one of the benches while observing the people around him. He saw that all the people around him had a variety of emotional bars. Some emotions he was seeing first time, like an old man a few feet away from him had a 'Nostalgia' bar filled to peak and shining brightly while he looked at children making a sand castle.

Along with 'Nostalgia', he also noticed another bar, 'Sadness'. It was filled to its quarter length.

From this observation he judged that the old man was missing his children or grandchildren. While he knew psychic powers were like something of a cheat code for real life, he was still surprised how such a simple power could let him judge a person's character.

To think there are people who could literally read your entire mind, your thoughts, your fantasies, your dirtiest secrets!

A shiver went down his spine but he also noticed a familiar presence and turned his head around to see Nina walking out of the cottage in a skimpy yellow bikini.

'Fuck!'

She had grown a lot in last one year especially in last one month since he started to fuck her. Her breasts were C-cup. Her ass had become a lot thicker.

With her height of 5'5", her ass appeared like bubble butt. He could feel his cock getting hard. She was also walking like a cat that had seen its favorite food.

She covered the distance between them in a few steps, gave him a kiss, and sat on his lap.

A few smooches later, they decided to go into the water. Once inside the water he shows her his surprised expression when she started to splash water at him.

Of course, for his Cosmian senses, he had seen it once when they were in water but even before that when he suggested that they should go into the water he had seen another bar appear which had 'Amusement' written in it and it was filled to the brim.

He knew she wanted to do something funny and guessing a water splashing game wasn't hard for him even before he stood up from the bench.

While he was overwhelmed by his girlfriend splashing water on him, his mind was still analyzing his observation.

He deducted upcoming situations at least twenty seconds in advance compared to his Cosmian senses, which meant his new powers were OP even for Cosmian standard.

Of course, he wasn't a fool who would go to do the world domination thing or defect from the Agency. He knew he was still weaker than the weakest Cosmian. There were Cosmians on the planet who could strike him down like a fly.

There were also other super powered human beings who could best him. But he had a weapon, which if he mastered properly, could make him the best out there. One day he would be strong enough to go against the Agency and escape from Mr. Garrison's grip.

Until then, there was nothing wrong with enjoying a hot female body. With that thought he moved toward Nina took hold of her hand, and twisted her around.

She tried to struggle but he kept his grip light to make sure not to harm her. After struggling for few seconds, she gave upon the idea of freeing herself.

He noticed the arousal bar had increased a lot during her struggle and the excitement bar which had depleted a bit was full again.