Gen Z Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her back which pressed her panty-clad ass against his rock-hard erection. He noticed an increase in her arousal and her breathing pattern along with her heart beat.

"You know they can see us."

They were both standing while facing the beach. He knew no one on the beach could actually see much since both of them were more than waist deep in the water.

But he noticed something very exciting. The excitement bar on her head transformed into 'Thrill'. Just like last time, he noticed the color difference; it was crimson color inside it.

'Well let's see where it goes.'

Of course, now he knew it wasn't hard for him. He just had to push the crimson color further, which he did. He also noticed the increase in her arousal and in her heart beat.

He was holding both her hands with his left hand while he placed his right hand on her panty-clad pussy.

He noticed the slight movement of the 'Thrill' bar was pushing the 'Arousal' bar further. He wasn't sure what would happen when the Arousal bar reached its limit, but from her heart beat and her breathing pattern and her physical reaction, he could tell she was about to have an orgasm.

At first, he wanted to stop her from having it, but he also wanted to test his powers so he made a quick decision and pulled her panties to the side and plunged two fingers inside her wet pussy.

At the same time the 'Arousal' bar reached its limit and her entire body started to shake from an orgasm that was wreaking havoc on her.

He pushed the crimson color of 'Thrill' bar further and it also reached its limit once her orgasm started.

Suddenly, multiple colors started to flash right above her head and all the bars disappeared for a brief second.

He was holding her body while she was going through the tremendous orgasm and once the orgasm was over, she went limp.

'Fuck!'

That was hot for him. He would have made her cum multiple times, but that would involve him giving her physical stimulation. But here he used his psychic powers while there was barely any physical stimulation.

And also the orgasm. He had never seen her cum like that before. It was wild and crazy.

He lifted her and turned around now so he was facing the sun. It was a few minutes from setting while his back was turned toward the beach.

He looked down at Nina who was still spasming in aftershocks. One bar appeared on her head. It was filled to the brink and had one word written on it: 'Satisfaction'.

Even though he was a Cosmian and wasn't much into dick measuring contests he still felt his manly ego rising at the thought of giving a woman 'Satisfaction' with just his two fingers.

'Now that I think about it, if I could master this power, I could make a woman cum with a mere thought.'

He noticed Nina stirring. She gently opened her eyes and looked at him. Suddenly, another bar appeared: 'Confusion', then another bar: 'Doubt', then another: 'Fear'.

Of course, all of them had barely any red color in them, but Timothy knew it wasn't a good indication.

"I think you are an exhibitionist."

With that he again lifted her and turned around. Placing them in the same position again where they both were facing the beach and all the people that were occupying it.

The 'Doubt' bar started to decrease, while the 'Fear' one kept increasing; the 'Confusion' bar just disappeared altogether.

Timothy wanted to make sure she was sure about it. So again he placed his right hand on her front side while his left hand was holding her left ass cheek which it started to play with.

"Maybe the thought of them seeing you excites you!" While the 'Fear' increased the 'Doubt' kept decreasing.

"Maybe they can see you. After all the distance is not much."

Suddenly, the 'Doubt' bar was gone, and two other bars appeared. One was 'Arousal', the other was 'Thrill'.

'Now that's what I'm talking about.'

He started to push the 'Thrill' bar forward while speaking. "Just think about it. They have literally seen you cumming on my fingers." He became a bit bolder, the thought of lying low had gone to back burner and he was enjoying the moment.

His hand rubbing her panty-covered pussy moved it to the side and he used his other hand to pull his shorts down, freeing his cock.

His rock-hard erection bumped against her firm ass. A small moan left her mouth but there was no protest from her; she kept herself pressed against him.

He arranged his cock head so it was touching her pussy lips.

The 'Arousal' bar jumped and covered at least seventy percent of the bar in red color. At the same time, the 'Thrill' bar reached halfway.

"I think they might have not seen you last time since it happened for a brief moment, but now they can definitely see it."

The 'Arousal' bar was covered almost entirely, while the 'Thrill' bar reached eighty percent at his statement. He also noticed the great increase both in her breathing and her heart beat.

He also felt thrilled and pushed his cockhead inside her pussy. Even though he had been fucking her for more than a week, her pussy was still tight as hell.

If it weren't for him being a Cosmian, he was sure he would blow his load every time with just insertion.

He was enjoying the moment when he noticed her 'Arousal' bar was about to peak out which he didn't want since he wanted to do an experiment.

He focused on the 'Arousal' bar and prevented it from reaching the end.

At the same time, he started to talk more dirty things to push her 'Thrill' bar further.

"Look at the old man in purple shirt. He is definitely looking at us."

While the old man was looking in their direction, Timothy could see the same pattern of emotion on the Old man's head.

Nostalgia and Sadness kept popping on the old man's head. But, since he had glasses on, Timothy knew Nina couldn't see where the old man was looking.

The 'Thrill' bar moved further and was about to reach its peak, so he released the arousal bar and gave it a push.

First her breathing, second her heart beat, third her body language and fourth was the way her pussy gripped his cock, were the normal indications of her having an orgasm. Before any of these could happen, he had her 'Arousal' bar reaching its peak along with the 'Thrill' bar.

Suddenly, she pushed her body back and engulfed a bit more of his cock inside her pussy. Her entire body shook violently. He knew if any one saw them right now, they would think something was wrong so he wrapped a hand around her and turned around, placing her so they were facing the sun, halfway set into the ocean.

A tremendous orgasm broke through her and wreaked havoc on her body. Even though he had just seen her cum like crazy a few minutes ago, this was even more intense than any he had seen before.

'Fuck!'

All the emotion bars were gone and all he could see was flashing of multiple lights on her head.

The orgasm lasted more than three minutes but he had seen every part of her body experiencing it.

He knew she had passed out in the middle of the orgasm, so when the orgasm was over, he rearranged their clothes and picked her up in a bridal carry and walked back toward their cottage.

When he came back to the cottage, he showered the unconscious Nina to get rid of the salt on her skin. After drying her off, he placed her on the bed.

He laid himself next to her while thinking about his new powers.

He had been told about his Cosmian heritage since he could remember by his dad. He was born ready to get these powers last year, yet it took him more than eight months to properly master them. He was using his empathic ability that wasn't part of his actual power set with such a skillful way in less than eight hours.

While he was somehow able to figure out about these new abilities, he still didn't understand why he had them in the first place.

He looked at Nina sleeping like a log.

They had been having sex for more than a month, but she had never had such an intense orgasm. Today they didn't even have proper sex; he wasn't even halfway inside her pussy. He knew it was due to him manipulating her emotions.

In every creature, emotion plays a very important role for physical reaction.

It was around 8 pm when he noticed her waking up. The first bar he noticed was 'Satisfaction'. It was filled to its limit, next appeared 'Admiration' it was filled to ten percent.

'Well, that's a new one.'

The next one was 'Guilt'. It was filled to seventy percent, and once it popped up he noticed 'Satisfaction' decreased by more than half. He wasn't sure why, but the sentence she spoke made him understand.

"I am sorry I know it's your birthday but somehow I am the one who is enjoying it."

"No, that's fine."

He spoke while making an innocent face. It increased the level of her guilt.

His reaction resulted in another bar popping on her head: 'Anxiety'. It filled up to eighty percent of the bar, which again confused him since he wasn't sure what was causing her so much anxiety.

She bit her lower lip and spoke, "No that's not fine."

She unwrapped the towel around his waist, releasing his still-hard erection. She took hold of his cock and jerked him off with both her hands.

Even though she was using both her hands, she could barely wrap them around his girth.

It didn't take him long to reach full hardness, but he also noticed her 'Anxiety' had increased a lot.

He knew what she was trying to do, so he took hold of her 'Anxiety' bar and started to push it back, while he also made a face and moaning sound to indicate how he was enjoying the moment.

Suddenly, the 'Excitement' bar popped up and started to increase, resulting in a faster decrease in 'Anxiety' bar. Once it was below half, he noticed her head moving further and her tongue licked his cock head.

It was a big deal. Since their first time she had never done this. She had tried to suck his cock but failed. Since then, even if he asked, she had denied his requests.

But now it was happening. Of course, he was tweaking with her emotions, he made a moaning sound which resulted in an increase in her 'Satisfaction' bar, which was barely appearing, also her 'Excitement' increased.

Another bar popped up: 'Pride' written on it.

She gave few more licks and now the 'Anxiety' bar was less than a quarter so he gave it a huge push and it reached below ten percent. At the same time, he noticed an increase in her 'Excitement' bar, reaching quarter length.

She opened her mouth and tried to engulf a big part of his cockhead.

"Fuck!"

He cursed loudly, resulting in her 'Satisfaction' bar jumping to quarter length along with her 'Excitement' bar and her 'Pride' bar reaching at forty percent length. The 'Anxiety' bar was barely visible.

He placed his hand on her head, making the 'Excitement' bar suddenly jump up to the brink and turning into 'Thrill' bar.

'Well, that's something that I would have never thought.'

He pushed her head a bit down forcing her to take his entire cockhead inside her mouth.

"That's it. Suck that cock, Bitch!"

Their sex had mostly involved gentle love making. She had shot down any suggestions that he had made about trying anything else, but now he could see her real-time emotional state. He wasn't interested in talking; he wanted to see how far he could push her.

And just like his guess, pushing her head down and force-feeding his cock and calling her names pushed the 'Thrill' bar further along with her 'Arousal' bar.

After few seconds, he released her head to let take a few deep breaths. After half a minute he noticed she wasn't moving forward to suck him again.

And he also noticed both the 'Doubt' and 'Anxiety' bars coming back. Without wasting anytime, he moved his hand and took hold of her head. He pushed it down. Without being asked, she opened her mouth to take his cockhead inside her mouth again. He noticed both the 'Doubt' and 'Anxiety' bars decreasing while 'Arousal' and 'Thrill' bars increasing.

He also noticed while the 'Thrill' bar was increasing on its own, the 'Arousal' bar had stopped at sixty percent.

Even if he pushed it, the progress was extremely slow. He knew why. Since she was giving him a blowjob, her body wasn't getting enough stimulation, so the 'Arousal' wasn't going further. Meanwhile, the 'Thrill' was increasing with him forcing her to suck his cock and calling her names.

He moved his upper body forward and lifted her up turned her around so she was lying on top of him. He pushed her head down to take his cock inside her mouth while he used his other hand to unwrap her towel.

He started to lick her pussy. He noticed now both the 'Thrill' and 'Arousal' bars were increasing.

It wasn't long before the 'Arousal' bar reached ninety percent, but the 'Thrill' was yet at seventy percent.

He took hold of the arousal bar to stop it from reaching its peak. He said, "That's it, slut, it won't be long before I blow my nuts deep inside your mouth, Bitch."

Even with him pushing her, she was barely able to take his cockhead in her mouth. He didn't care. He knew that his girl friend was an exhibitionist and liked being called names and being controlled.

The 'Thrill' bar immediately stated to rise, so he released the 'Arousal' bar. He felt a churning sensation inside his balls.

The first spurt landed in her mouth, triggering her orgasm. He pulled her head up since he knew the size of his load could easily choke her.

Another spurt came out and landed on her face and hair followed by eight more spurts covering her entire face with his jism.

Again, he sensed her passing out once her orgasm subsided. This confirmed his theory that if both her thrill and arousal bar reached the peak at the same time the orgasm would be intense!

After waking her up, he took her to the shower. They ate late night dinner in a fancy restaurant before she dropped him back at home.

-

"Gen Z Subject_1b9c is perfectly healthy and his brain is also functioning properly at Phase 2."

"Good very good..."

"What should I do with Gen Y?"

"How many are there?"

"Total active number of Gen Y subjects is 11."

"Let them live for now."