Gen Z Ch. 02

Story Info
Titan.
10.7k words
4.54
2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perry_D
Perry_D
36 Followers

Gen Z: The Origin Saga

A special thanks to Pipesharp and Bry1977 for their help...

Chapter 2: Titan

The next day Timothy woke up early, at four. Since yesterday was his birthday Henry had given him a day off, but today was his final day with him after that he would be going to the agency's headquarters for the joining process tomorrow.

After going through his morning ritual, he jogged to the Champion Boxing Club, Henry was already there waiting for him.

"On time boy."

The first thing Timothy noticed was the lack of emotion bars on Henry's head which just confirmed his theory about him not being able to read Mega Humans' emotions.

Henry stood up from the receptionist's desk and walked around it only to dwarf him with his massive height of 6'8 and even at the age of seventy he was still in better shape compared to the men half of his age.

Henry started to walk toward the men's bathroom, once inside the bathroom he walked to the last stall and unlocked it using a key and then pressing his finger on the handle.

The stall was protected and only Henry could open it. Once inside the stall, he flushed the toilet which resulted in the entire wall shaking and moving to the side, revealing a secret door.

Henry walked through the door; Timothy followed his old mentor inside the secret door.

Once both were inside, the door locked itself.

The interior was built like a vast storage building; the huge hall was empty and was bigger than a soccer field with a small glass cabin at one corner.

"We will go through the routine boy."

Timothy nodded his head and spoke: Suit Up

Suddenly multiple ants like red small Nanobots rushed out of his wristwatch that was on his right hand and started to spread on his hand once his hand was covered with them they started to spread further and covered his upper body and lower body in less than ten seconds his entire body was covered by them and they bonded with each other creating a latex-like material suit around his body.

It was a highly advanced suit created using cutting-edge ANT- Advanced Nano Technology.

There were only seven companies in the world that had this kind of technology and there were only three companies in the USA.

He knew the suit that he was wearing was extremely costly; somewhere between 10 to 15 million dollars and that only those who had proper licenses could buy them.

Now his entire body was covered in a red-coloured latex suit except his eyes which had white visors.

There was also a white coloured big 'T' written on his front upper body, it was an acronym for his name: Titan.

He was against such a flashy thing - but it was what Mr. Garrison wanted. He wanted to make sure that he appeared like any new Mega Human would- flashy, loud, funky and wild.

Being flashy and loud was the trend of this generation. This was why this suit was given to him and to make sure he got used to it he had to wear it during every session with Henry.

His spine still feels chills at the thought of the name that was given to him: "The Heavy Hitter."

Of course, he argued with Garrison for more than half an hour to get a new name. Well, they argued for what felt like another half an hour going through various names like The Back Breaker, The Bone Shatter etc.

Then they both agreed on one name which was suggested by Henry, it was "The Titan Man."

Of course, the 'The' and 'Man' was removed, and they agreed to keep the name, "Titan" for him.

"Are you ready Titan?"

"I was born ready."

It was again Mr. Garrison's idea that he should use such a one-liner and catchphrases; this was something even Timothy liked.

Suddenly, giant axes came down from the roof and started to swing like pendulums along with sharp chain saw-like blades that popped up from the floors.

His Cosmian durability was such that both those weapons were useless to him. Even the ANT suit was so strong that it could bear the attacks of those weapons without any problem but again that was the catch.

He has to go through them without letting any of the weapons touch him.

Without wasting much time, he jumped forward and like a skilled gymnast he crossed all the weapons without any trouble.

Once he cleared it a giant metal wall appeared at the distance of twenty meters. He has to achieve his top speed and then stop himself before colliding with the wall.

To normal eyes, it appeared like he had disappeared and appeared again barely an inch before the wall but in reality, he moved at his full speed and just stopped before colliding with the wall.

Once it was clear he had not hit the wall all the weapons he had crossed were gone the axes were gone back inside the roof replaced by giant circles made of iron which were hanging by thick chains and we're swinging in the air the same way the axes did.

This time he had to fly through them without touching the edges of any of the circles and also, he had to stop before touching another metal wall that popped out at the edge of the rooftop.

He took a deep breath and let the air around take him with it.

Slowly his body left the floor and started to float in the air, he reached the equal height at which the rings were swinging in the air.

Like a bullet, he shot across the rings, again for normal eyes it appeared like he had disappeared from one point and suddenly appeared at another point right before the wall.

"Well done my boy! You did a terrific job, Titan."

Henry aka The Wall was a strict mentor he wasn't someone who would be impressed easily.

In the beginning, the legend had got him through hell in various training sessions, but once it was clear last month that he had learned most of his powers the man had opened a new side of himself and had also started to treat Timothy at an equal level.

"Now for the second stage."

"Yes, sir."

With his affirmation Titan landed on the floor, the visors from his face disappeared now his entire face was covered in latex-like material.

While the material of the suit wasn't strong enough to suppress his Cosmian senses properly it was enough to dampen his ability of smell and hearing while taking away his vision entirely.

Suddenly, there were multiple openings in the walls of the building and humanoid androids were released into the room from this door.

"Titan there is twenty series 'C' androids. Eight are noncombatants while a dozen are armed and dangerous. You must put the combatants down without any collateral damage."

Titan started to move forward when he noticed one reaching near him. He moved his hand to stop a broad sword that was about to land on him while his other hand punched a hole through the android.

He moved to the side while barely dodging a bullet. At the same time, he stopped a giant axe and forced the axe into reverse swing making the android that was holding it fly in the air and collide with the roof of the building, thus making it useless.

Now, he took the Axe in his hand and swung it around blocking four bullets that were shot at him from different parts of the room.

And then he threw the axe, it passed by an android and landed on the head of the android that was hiding behind the first one.

While at the same time, he shot like a rocket and took hold of another android that was shooting bullets from the other side and smashed its head to pieces.

He picked up another android that was standing beside him and jumped in the air to avoid a broad sword that was swung from behind him with the intent to slice his neck off.

After jumping in the air along with a noncombatant android that might have been collateral if he hadn't taken it with him. He came back and landed on the broad sword and kicked the head of the android that was holding a sword, launching it off of its body.

He jumped to the floor and released the noncombatant android while quickly turning around and catching a spear, he threw the spear in the same direction the android who had thrown the spear at him was. It was pierced by it and the spear didn't stop there it also pierced another android with a gun which was five steps behind the spear-wielding one.

Now he could sense only eight androids around him. He knew they should be civilians as the instructions were given to him. But he noticed one of the androids rushing toward him although there wasn't any sound from his footsteps; he noticed the change in the airflow.

He threw a punch in the direction and an iron shield shattered from impact and the hand also pierced the chest of the android rendering it useless.

Well, he knew technically it was right, while the android didn't have any weapon it was still an attacker.

The visors appeared on his face, letting him see the junk that was lying around him due to him destroying the androids. He also noticed one of the civilian androids had what appeared to be an android baby in its hand.

'That makes them eight.'

"Bravo... Bravo... My boy you did great but now for the final test."

Titan turned around only to find Henry walking out of the small glass room. He was bare-chested and except for wearing a boxer-like short, there was nothing on him.

Even though the man was in his seventies he still appeared to be built like a bodybuilder and even in his prime he had done things that were something like myth.

During the second Altarian invasion when a battleship fired a laser to wipe out the entire Washington DC, the man stood in the path of that beam.

A beam which could have melted down the entire city was taken by him, and he emerged from it without a single scratch on his body.

The next day in the newspaper the Wall was called, "The Great Wall of America".

He was one of the few people whom even his Dad admired that was the reason why Timothy gave his all in the last year to learn everything from this legend.

In his prime, he used to go toe to toe with his Dad, but Timothy knew time had taken its toll on the man. So, even though he had urged him to go all out, Timothy still decided to go a bit gently.

He swung a fist which landed on the man's face. A huge thud sound could be heard throughout the facility but except that nothing happened.

"Kid, I used to go toe to toe with your dad before the second Altarian invasion you know."

He knew about it, but during the invasion, his dad was badly injured by The General of the enemy force. This resulted in his dad's healing and being a lot stronger than before. After that, he could trash 'The Wall like a fly'. Those were his dad's words, but honestly, he didn't think so.

He again threw a punch at the man using half of his strength just like last time nothing happened.

The Wall drew his one hand back and threw a punch at Timothy who was pushed back by three feet.

"Not bad kid, but how about this?"

He locked both hands and made a fist while combining both hands and punched Timothy in the chest making him blow a big 'puff' of air and also forcing him to his knees.

Now Timothy stood up, made a fist of his left hand, and threw a punch at his mentor with more than seventy per cent of his strength.

When the fist landed on the Old-man's jaw he was flung backwards twelve feet.

"Ah...that's not bad kid." He spoke while rearranging his dislocated jaw. "That will hurt like hell."

"I am sorry Henry."

"Nah, kid I deserved that - I became a bit cocky and wanted to see whether I could still go against a Cosmian or not. But I guess the answer is a big 'No'.

Timothy knew what the old man meant by that at this moment there were seven Cosmians on earth out of them he was the youngest and weakest one.

At this time Timothy could barely lift a hundred tons, while there was King Cosmian who possessed the strength to bench press tens of thousands of tones without breaking a sweat.

Yes, that was the title taken by one of the Cosmian. He landed on Earth two years after his father's death, which means at least eight years ago. He was a lieutenant in the Cosmian Army and believed in autocracy, so he joined a faction in Burundi which was ruling a part of that country with the same ideology.

Of course, in less than a month he killed the dictator and his Army on live national TV declaring himself as their new king.

He also renamed the country the 'Cosmian Empire' and gave himself the title King Cosmian. It didn't take long for other African nations to accept him and his new country.

"Here." The man pulled out a small card and gave it to him.

"What is it?"

"Your pass for the entry in Agency 51's headquarters, tomorrow be there at nine."

"Oh, so that's it I guess?"

"Don't worry kid you can come here whenever you want."

"Thanks, Henry."

"Best of luck kid you are about to start a new phase in your life. Remember the life of Heroes is filled with harsh trials but I know you will excel in all of them."

Timothy shook his head. They were already out of the locker room area while the sun was a few minutes away from rising.

The old man walked him to the gate of the boxing club.

"Remember kid the world doesn't revolve around Garrison, get your wings and find your nest."

Timothy just nodded his head he knew the man wanted to tell him the same thing that his father had told him.

After coming back home Timothy took a quick shower and walked out of the apartment.

He arrived at school ten minutes before the start of the lecture.

Before he could enter the class, he was stopped by Nina.

He looked at her and saw many emotions on her head, Excitement, Adoration, Arousal etc. He was about to hug her, but she jumped at him and kissed him instead while making everyone in the corridor look at them.

'That's new development I guess.'

Once the kiss was over, he noticed the excitement bar had already turned into a thrill bar.

'Fuck! She is really into it.'

Both of them entered the classroom. Their first subject was math, both were seating on the last bench.

Timothy was observing other people's emotions throughout the class, and he would occasionally tick them around.

He also noticed that both Alison Cares and Kyle Stuart weren't showing their emotions.

It was the same as he had seen with Henry.

Suddenly, he noticed Nina's hand creeping on his thigh. They have been fuck buddies for more than a month now but they had never fooled around in the school.

He noticed her thrill bar was at ten per cent while at the same time, her doubt bar was at ninety per cent.

He wasn't sure how far his friend would go but he wanted to find it.

He took hold of the doubt bar and started to push it back. At first, nothing happened but after trying for a few minutes he noticed the change.

Even for a few per cent, he noticed the decrease in her doubt bar and at the same time he also noticed an increase in her hand's movement on his confined cock.

It wasn't long before her doubt bar reached below seventy and at the same time, there was a significant decrease in her fear bar.

This resulted in her practically jerking him off through his trouser. Of course, she had seen it and felt how his cock got harder in its confinement. The thrill bar over her head moved forward along with her arousal.

He pushed her fear a bit more down which now resulted in her unzipping his trouser and inserting her hand inside.

Now, she was holding his cock through his underwear again he saw an increase in her thrill bar along with her arousal.

He pushed her fear bar further now it was at lower than forty percent while at the same time, the thrill was at fifty and her arousal was at forty-five.

She inserted her hand now inside his underwear and wrapped her hand around his thick hard cock or at least she tried to do so.

She started to move her hand over his length. He knew he was letting his hormones control him but 'Damn!'He was enjoying it.

The thrill he was experiencing was something his mind craved more. He again pushed her fear bar down pushing it below thirty-five percent.

She used her other hand and as sneakily as possible pulled his rock-hard cock out of its confinement.

He noticed a sudden jump in her thrill and arousal both crossing sixty percent.

Suddenly, the bell rang announcing the lecture was over.

Her fear multiplied and from thirty-five it reached seventy, and her arousal rapidly started to decrease. Even her thrill lost at least twenty percent.

He sensed from the way her body tensed that she was about to pull her hand off his erection, so he quickly put his hand around hers forcing her to keep her hand on his cock.

Again, there was an increase in both her thrill and arousal, but the increase was slow while the fear stayed at seventy percent.

Their math professor left the classroom and the entire class erupted into chatter.

He looked toward his friend and said: "So what do you think Nina, which university do you want to go to?"

The boy who was seating on the bench before the third turned his head around, this resulted in another ten per cent increase in Nina's fear he felt she was trying to pull her hand off of his cock, but he kept it there which caused an increase in her fear.

"What are your plans, Tim?"

"Well, I am not sure, to be honest."

"Well, I am going for MIT."

"Wow, that's great!"

Before they could continue their conversation Mrs. Simon entered the room. She was their English teacher.

Once she started her lecture everyone was looking at her while he started to push Nina's fear back and at the same time he started to move her hand on his length her mouth opened in a small huff and she released a big gulf of air while at the same time, her fear decreased greatly along with the rise in both the thrill and a slow increase in her arousal.

Now she started to jerk him off with her hand roaming on his entire length, she would jerk him off for a few minutes then take a rest then start again after her hand is well rested.

Again, the bell rang indicating that the lecture was over. Her fear, which he had pushed to forty percent increased again but this time the increase was just ten percent at the same time her thrill, which was at sixty stayed there and her arousal which was at fifty-five stayed there.

Again, the boy turned his head,

"So, where are you going Nina?"

He asked while looking at Nina who stopped in her action, any normal person would have thought that they have been caught but Timothy knew the boy hadn't seen anything since the only emotions he could see on the boy's head were pride, arrogance and curiosity.

It means he just really wanted to know where they both wanted to go to college.

Again, before anything could be said or done, another professor entered the class and started his lecture.

This time since the fear bar was already at fifty Timothy pushed it down further halfway through the lecture the bar had gone below twenty at the same time the thrill bar was around eighty along with the arousal bar which was at seventy.

Timothy was about to push the fear bar further when he felt some kind of invisible push within his mind.

It didn't take long for him to figure out what it was, it was a psychic probe. It means some telepath was trying to probe his mind at the same time his eyes caught sight of Alison turning her head away.

For five minutes nothing happened again he was about to push the fear downward, but he saw all the emotion on Nina's suddenly disappeared he knew what it meant and again caught sight of Alison looking in their direction right at Nina.

While he could collapse the very building, they were occupying with a single punch there wasn't much he could do against mind attacks.

Except for their natural defence, a Cosmian doesn't have anything that they could use against a telepath of course they can kill the person using thousands of different techniques but in a situation like this, he knew there wasn't much he could do.

Perry_D
Perry_D
36 Followers