Gen Z Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But in less than a minute all her emotions returned to the same state while Alison looked at him, their eyes met for a moment, but she immediately looked away.

Again, the bell rang announcing the lecture was over and also it was their lunch break.

Once the professor left, one after another students started to walk out of the classroom; in just three minutes the entire class was empty.

At the same time, he noticed the remaining fear bar just disappeared and the thrill bar reached eighty-five percent while her arousal was at eighty percent.

"I need that cock."

Was all she said before she hiked her skirt moved her panty to the side and set on his lap arranging his cock against her wet pussy lips.

Slowly she sank on his cock taking it inside her pussy inch by inch. In less than two minutes his entire cock was inside her pussy while her mouth was pressed against his in a sloppy kiss.

He lifted her and pushed her down and kept increasing the speed with each thrust in less than a minute he was fucking her at a speed he knew was humanly possible since he didn't want to kill her.

It took less than five minutes for both her arousal and thrill bar to reach their peak. He pressed his mouth against her to stop her from screaming and at the same time he also released the hold that he had on his orgasm and spurt after spurt started to shoot out of his cock directly inside her pussy.

There was no issue about pregnancy since Cosmian males would be fertile only after the age of fifty so technically he was shooting blank.

After letting her rest for a few minutes, he pulled her up off his cock and used the tissue papers to first clean himself and then her.

Which made her come back to reality.

"Wow! Tim that was the best!"

Since they had spent half of their lunch break fucking, they had to eat their lunch quickly before going back to class.

Once school was over around three in the afternoon, Nina asked him again to go to the beach.

But he denied her request which she also took lightly since she was still a bit sensitive down there.

She dropped him off at his house. After changing his clothes, he walked out of his house and started to jog off toward Sam's Eatery. It was a restaurant a mile from his house where he used to work in the evening from four to ten.

Again, it was Mr. Garrison who suggested it. Since his father was serving the government for more than a decade he practically left him more than a few million dollars but since Garrison wanted to hide him he would only provide that much money which would keep him afloat that too indirectly for example he won 75k in the lottery last year out of which he paid a big chunk for his two years high school fees and used another part to buy a second-hand car.

He knew technically it was his father's money since he hadn't bought a lottery ticket, ever.

Once arriving at the restaurant, he entered through the back door and arrived directly at the kitchen area.

"Good morning, Mr. Won." Samson Won was a man in his late sixties who owned this restaurant and was a good man.

"How was yesterday, Tim? Did you get lucky?"

Since yesterday was Timothy's birthday, the man had given him a paid day off to celebrate his special day of course in exchange the man had asked him to find a hot babe and take her for a ride. "You know what I mean Tim?"

He still remembers the sleazy expressions on the old man's face.

"Is the order for table no.5 ready yet?"

A woman in her thirties entered the kitchen while enquiring about an order.

"No, Lela take a breather would you."

Juan the old chef replied to the feisty woman.

Timothy started working at this restaurant as a replacement for Lela last year. After he joined, she left after two days which she spent showing him the ropes of his new job. In those two days one thing Timothy noticed, the woman had a loudmouth and would often say things without thinking.

She wanted to leave the restaurant since she was moving in with a new boyfriend that she had found online who was a banker in New York. At that time Mr. Won had advised her that if she wanted for her relationship to work then she should keep her mouth shut.

But since she was back here it seems like she hadn't taken the old man's advice seriously.

"Hey, what's up Tony, right?"

"No, it's Timothy."

"Yeah, both are the same thing."

"Now, work your lazy ass old man or I might have to whip it." She spoke while looking at the chef.

"Now, Lela no need to be so loud about it you know it takes time to make a good dish."

Mr. Won justified why it was taking time.

Timothy ignored the banter and went into the changing room and changed into a red tee shirt and black jeans, their uniform and walked out to do his job.

It was around nine when most of the restaurant was empty and Lela walked over to him.

"So how is it going, Tim?"

"Fine, I guess."

Timothy noticed her emotions: anxiety, frustration, anger and arousal.

For Timothy one thing was clear inside that mind, she was a mess.

"So, do you like older women?"

'That was pretty straightforward, I guess.'

He gave her once over; she knew what he was doing so she bent a bit further giving him a better view of her cleavage at the same time pushing her ass out.

When he had seen her a year ago, she was a bit on the chubby side, but it appeared that she had lost a lot of weight. Which made her already E cup breast look even bigger and her Ass was huge.

She was standing at five and a half feet, with blond hair and brown eyes along with a chewing gum that she forever had in her mouth.

"I think I do."

He replied in a bit of a husky voice.

He noticed an increase in her arousal.

"So, what do you say tomorrow after cleaning up we go to my house to watch a movie and then we see where it goes, huh?"

"Actually, tomorrow is August seventeenth."

"So?"

"Well, it's a national holiday remember the second Altarian invasion two decades ago? Our Soldiers and Heroes put up a great fight and defended our country against them and then we won that war on that very day two decades ago."

That was the war which put Agency 51 in the limelight since then the Agency became one of the government's favourite things.

After the war, the government declared August 17 as Victory Day and a National Holiday. Being a war veteran, Mr. Won would distribute food for free in the early morning and after that the rest of the day the restaurant would be closed.

"That's better than we could spend the whole day at my place."

"Sorry, I have to be somewhere so I cannot be with you."

He noticed an increase in anger, frustration, arousal and anxiety; even he noticed the satisfaction bar popping up and increasing.

'Fuck! She is unique.'

He was surprised by her emotional state; she was angry, horny, satisfied and frustrated all at the same time.

"Well, then Fuck you I guess."

With that, she just stormed off while he just kept staring at her bubble butt.

He came back home just a few minutes after ten and took a quick shower since he had already cum once he knew there was no need for him to cum.

This was strict instructions from both his dad and Mr. Garrison since Cosmian were hyper-hormonal they have to keep themselves satisfied or it could affect their normal judgments.

That was one of the reasons why he wasn't worried about his relationship with Nina.

One Mr. Garrison wanted him to be sexually satisfied and two who would deny having another Cosmian on their hand.

Both the government and the agency had used countless methods to breed Cosmian or create their clone but failed miserably.

Since Cosmian blood was such, once it's taken out of their body the red blood immediately turns black and becomes useless.

No, technology could save the blood sample and same goes for the sperm; which has a high motility rate.

Even if they come deep inside a fertile woman's womb still their success rate was one in tens of billions.

That was also the reason why Garrison never prevented him from doing anything with any girls. He even often encouraged him if he could make any arrangements for him, which of course Timothy had denied.

So, he knew Mr. Garrison would be well aware of his tryst with Nina and he wouldn't even mind if Tim slept with his coworker either.

After getting dressed in shorts and a tee shirt he was lying on his bed while still thinking about his new ability.

While Cosmians were a physically enhanced species they didn't have any significant progress in their minds.

Except for their better-than-normal human intelligence, there were no psychic powers. But somehow, he went through the second evolution one year after his first evolution which granted him the ability to see people's real-time emotions and also the power to manipulate them.

Since tomorrow was a big day for him, he would officially join the agency. He had planned to use the agency's resources for his further advancement and once he was sure that he was strong enough to survive in the outside world he would show his middle finger to the agency and jump off the boat.

But till then he had to play by Mr. Garrison's rules.

-

At around eight in the morning, he walked out of his house and drove his old car toward the metro station.

After parking the car, he boarded the metro; it arrived at West Coast junction half an hour later.

From here the Agency's Head Quarter was half a mile away so he started to walk toward it.

After he was sure he was out of the city he summoned the Suit and then started to run toward the campus with an Olympic sprint.

Since Mr. Garrison wanted to hide his origin, this was the method to get him into the agency without letting his actual identity out - this was the best option for him to get Timothy into the agency.

After being formed, the agency launched a program to create the next generation of Heroes and as part of that program every year on Victory Day they launch a wide-scale joining process. Those who clear all the exams in this process are selected as trainees by the agency.

So, he would go through this joining process where he would be applying as a Mega Human with Super strength and that is the only ability that he would be having since the powers of the Mega Humans are limited.

So, he was supposed to get registered just for his strength, but Mr. Garrison had agreed that his body would do other functions, upto peak human level which was why he was sprinting toward the HQ with the speed of an Olympic-level athlete.

Of course, this also means that he wouldn't be using his other abilities like his actual speed, flight etc. This was also enforced by Mr. Garrison that he should never use his other powers and abilities.

But it wasn't a problem, he knew if not today then tomorrow the agency and Mr. Garrison would decide to show their Cosmian off.

After all, the only thing that Agency 51 was lacking compared to other organizations was a Cosmian in their list of Heroes.

Once he arrived at the headquarters, he saw a giant gate and behind that gate he saw a massive structure that was scattered across hundreds of acres of land.

There were dozens of small buildings and facilities across the land but the most noticeable was the massive five buildings. The structure of these five buildings was massive and it was nothing less than state of the art both architecture-wise and as well as technology-wise.

The joining process would take place in the first building.

The second building was an office building, the third one was the training system, and the fourth one was equipped with high-tech weapons and technology to fight even an alien invasion.

The fifth one, well even he wasn't aware about what it was holding there.

"Who are you?"

"The name is Titan, here for the joining exam."

Timothy presented his card to a guard that was at the door. The guard pressed the card against the panel that was right near the gate.

A yellow light flashed and scanned the card and then after a green signal the door was unlocked.

The guard gave Tim his card back and allowed him to enter.

Once inside the first thing Timothy noticed there were hundreds of individuals roaming the area dressed in a variety of clothes.

'It appears like Halloween came early this year!'

Tim passed a couple; one was male, and another was female. The male was dressed in black clothes and had white skin while the female was dressed in white cloth and had ebony skin.

Both were making out heavily and sparks were flying around them.

He walked past another man who had two pairs of hands, one was normal, but the other pair was the size of child's hand.

He walked past another man who was wearing a latex suit, but his head wasn't covered in anything except a thin strip on his eyes, there was no hair on his face and had a snake-like tongue which he would often flesh out.

There were hundreds and hundreds of such individuals. He noticed each of them was wearing various costumes and he also noticed that he couldn't read any of the person's emotions, which again confirmed his theory.

Just a few decades ago humans were a normal species but suddenly some humans started to show superhuman ability no-one knew the actual reason for the sudden mutation, but one thing was clear humans as a species were evolving.

He had barely reached the building when he felt a disturbance in the air at the same time everyone around him started to cheer.

He turned around only to find a man flying ten meters above the ground. The man had a huge mane of golden hair along with Eagle-like wings and a red latex suit with a symbol of a bald eagle on his chest indicating his affiliation with the agency. He also had a tactical power gun bound around his waist.

This man was none other than The Eagle King, the leader of the Second-generation Alpha Red team, the first-generation Alpha Red team was practically wiped out during the second Altarian invasion, so the current Alpha Red is the second generation since all the members were recruited during the aftermath of the event.

Three variations of Alpha are governed by the Agency Alpha Red, Alpha Green and Alpha Blue.

During the Second Altarian Invasion, the bravery that was showcased by the Heroes made all three wings of Alpha famous across the world.

Being part of any of these teams was nothing less than being an 'A' list Hollywood star and especially the Alpha Red team.

Since Alpha Green does off-sore or mission across the seas, most of their mission doesn't see the light of the day just to avoid the diplomatic hustle.

The space mission that Alpha Blue carries out doesn't get much public traction either so the main focus of the media and social media is always the Alpha Red Team. There have been events when Alpha Red's operations were live telecast on TV or streamed on social media.

That is the reason why members of the Alpha Red team are so famous since they are the ones who are mostly seen on the earth doing the mission.

Eagle King, the leader of Alpha Red, was wearing a red suit; it covered his entire body except his face which only had an eye strip. The rest of the face was visible.

Every Hero needed to keep their identity secret. Even though many Heroes identities were public, many kept theirs hidden for safety reasons.

So, everyone around the globe knew Alexander King CEO of King Industries is the Eagle King leader of the Alpha Red still he had to keep the small mask while on official duty of the agency.

Once the man landed everyone gathered around him and started to ask for selfies and autographs.

It was less than five minutes since the man's arrival when an announcement was made about every applicant was to be present in their block since the written exam would start soon.

Tim started to walk toward the building while staring at some fan girls who were crying after seeing their Hero in real life.

Some were shouting about how Eagle King was their inspiration to join the Agency.

Eagle King again started to fly.

"Okay everyone, Best of Luck and see you around Heroes!"

With that, he made a salute-like gesture and flew away.

Of course, what just happened was more like a publicity stunt to make all the applicants perform better by showing them what their life would become once they joined the agency.

Tim easily located his block which was the first three numbers of his application number - 214.

Once he was inside the block, he quickly found his seat which was the last four numbers of his application -3146.

He sat in his chair and was presented before a small computer. In this round, he was supposed to take a three-hour exam for hundred marks.

It involved 50 objective questions each with one mark in this section he had to select one alternative out of four for a given question.

Then the second section was descriptive in this they have to give detailed explanations as an answer.

There would be questions ranging from, 'who is the current President?' to 'how to thwart an alien invasion.' Once they were all seated, a woman wearing the agency's uniform walked in.

Even though she was just wearing a normal uniform that was assigned to normal human staff Tim noticed the lack of emotion on her head he wasn't seeing any emotions on any of the normal human heads this mean two things either the agency had their uniforms modified in such a way that he was being blocked or the whole facility was modified in such a way that his Empath ability wasn't working.

If he had to guess he would go with option two, even if he would never dare to say that he understood Mr. Garrison, but what he knew of the man he is damn sure that facility is built in such a way that most super power turns useless.

"You all have been invited for an entrance exam to join the academy; the first one is a written exam. Those who clear this one will go for a physical assessment and after that, there will be a full body medical checkup.

"Last will be a field test. The date and all the information about the test will be delivered to you at a later date. Thank you very much for giving us your precious time and All the Best."

Tim already knew about it, and he also knew about the field test which will take place next weekend on outer planet Quorra.

Quorra was an earth-like planet on Centurian B9 Galaxy which was found by NASA's Space Exploration Program a decade ago.

Since then, the Agency has been using this planet as a base for space-related activity and they also use this planet for the field test of the new applicant every year.

"Your time starts now!"

With that announcement, the computer screen came to life.

He started to select the answer for each question that came before him. Once the multiple-choice questions were over he started to type on the keyboard to write descriptive answers for the next section of the test.

It was around twelve when the announcement was made to declare the conclusion of their test and suddenly all their computers went blank.

There were lunch arrangements on the second floor and after lunch, their result will be released.

Tim followed the group to the dining area. Now since he could look clearly, he saw there were at least three hundred applicants.

These were the applicants who were shortlisted from thousands of applications that were made to join the academy.

This was the third generation of superheroes, a few decades ago few humans started to display inhuman abilities. The number of humans with extraordinary ability was in double digits.

Then the generation after them also showed the ability this time the number of individuals was in three digits and then the third and current generation where the number of individuals with inhuman powers was around six figures.

There was no clear reason that could explain this sudden evolution, but his father believed this was a similar happening that had been happening with their species although their evolution was singular while human evolution was multi-dimensional.