Gender Bending Investigations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned the kiss, investing all of my frustrated passions into those soft lips. I felt more hands on me again, all so soft, so delicate. They slid over my curves, cupping my breasts and all of them so tender. I knew I was being engulfed by women, I felt their breasts sliding against my arms and thighs. They rubbed against me, and before I knew it, I was being turned onto my back again. This time a woman slid on top of me, her body lithe, her breasts small as they pressed against my stomach. In the darkness, it took me a moment to realize that she was lying with her head between my legs and her spread thighs above my face.

The smell of hot pussy filled my nose, and I had only to move up an inch to find her wet slit waiting eagerly before me. Just as the tip of my nose nudged against her folds, I felt her pull my legs wider and her mouth descended upon my hot center.

"Oh, oh yes! Thank you!" I gasped as tongue and lips worked over my sensitive folds. For a moment all I could feel was the wetness of her tongue parting between my nether lips and running along my wet grove. The sensation was wild, so completely feminine that I had to embrace it. I pulled my legs open even further and pressed my hips to meet her wonderful assault upon my flesh.

It took me a moment to recover my focus, and when I finally did. The scent of her dripping pussy told me there was only one thing to do. It was my turn to enjoy the taste of another woman. I pushed up ever so gently and reached up slid my tongue over her folds. I felt her whole body quake as I returned every lick and nibble that she'd graced upon me. It was amazing, locked together like this, writhing as one helplessly needy mass of flesh.

I was so close, that it didn't take long for her to have me back at the ragged edge of another orgasm. Each denial had only driven me more wild, and she skillfully pulled me higher again and again. Each time she stopped just before I was about to explode and then she would let me simmer and cool just enough that the next round took me even higher. My feeble attempts to pleasure her began to slip away, and before long I was unable to do anything beyond begging for release.

The whispers returned, taunting and promising. I almost didn't hear them, I was so lost in the lust raging inside me. When I finally realized what they were asking there was only one response.

"Yes! Please, I need it! I need to cum!" I cried out. I just couldn't take any more.

That was the cue, and the woman gave my pussy one more long lick and then rolled off of me. Before I could scream in frustration, I felt someone else descend upon me, strong masculine hands pulling my legs open and then sliding up to firmly squeeze my chest. I felt the cushions move as he climbed between my legs and I felt his cock press against my pussy.

Then he struck and with one hard thrust he drove into me. My whole body quaked from the assault, his cock felt so big, so much thicker than the others, and my pussy strained to accept him. It was unreal, like my whole being was being stretched around him. It was too much and by the time his balls slapped between my legs I was moaning from the most intense orgasm of my life.

All that tension came out in one huge rush of raw ecstasy. For a moment, my whole body was numb from the sensation, awash in the rawest form of pleasure I'd ever known. It was simply amazing, and when I thought nothing could ever feel better than this, he began to thrust inside me.

The intensity of sensation was beyond my comprehension. My body was still shaking in orgasm, and wrapped tightly around him. I seethed in pleasure, moaning and gasping helplessly as wave after wave of orgasms rushed through me. His every stroke ran over my clit before it filled my deepest depths.

It was as if the pleasure never stopped. It was simply one endless orgasm. I writhed and screamed, clawing at him. I was wild from the raw sensations, the pure rapture that engulfed me. I did everything I could to draw it out, to make it last forever, but it was more than I could take.

He was busy as well, his thrusts growing more urgent as I strained myself against him. I knew he was reaching his peak as well, and this time I was not about to let him be denied. I drew him tight, wrapping my legs around him as he drove into my writhing flesh. We panted and moaned together, locked in a shared frenzy of lust. I wanted this moment to never end, and yet I knew my every action was drawing him nearer to his peak. I had lost control of my body to the raging power of my lust.

"Cum in me! Fill me!" I cried out when he drove deep that last time. It was so powerful, so intense, and when his cock began to pulse inside my tight wet pussy, I felt everything. It was so unreal, and I cried out with another, final rush of pleasure as I felt my insides fill with his warm seed.

I milked him dry as my endless orgasm began to fade. The power of it was just too bright to last, like staring at the sun. Somehow I knew my core would burn if I'd stared into that abyss of ecstasy for too much longer. As his cock released the last of his cum, he bent down and kissed me. It was a deep kiss, tender and soulful, but without the savage lust that we'd both felt only moments ago. It was perfect. I melted into him and his hard, firm warmth as I slowly came back down to Earth.

We stayed like that for a while, I couldn't say how long. My world slowly expanded again, as I panted. My strength slowly started to return as did my awareness of the room around me. The sounds of pleasure and passion filled my ears again. It was different now, I realized. As I had worked off the edge of my own stress, so had everyone else. The night had gone from frantic, helpless need, to far more relaxed exchanges of pleasure.

"Thank you." I heard him whisper into my ear a moment before he rolled away. I moaned lightly as I felt him slide out of me, and for a brief moment I was alone again. Then I felt another person slide up next to me and press her body into mine. She hugged me, and held me close. I was surprised that she stopped there, but it felt too good to object.

"So, how was it?" I heard Linda's soft voice as she slid off my mask. I just stared at her for a moment, scarcely believing what I'd just experienced. In a way, it had been so much like a dream, and yet seeing her like this snapped me back to reality. My lips turned up in the widest silliest smile I had ever made.

"Amazing, just amazing." I let out in hushed tones. I was still almost completely drained.

"Are you ready for more?" She asked, a wicked smile growing on her face. Still, her embrace remained whole, her hands not straying. She could wait for me, and I loved her for that.

"Not yet, I need to rest, and you feel so good like this." I replied.

I never imagined my first day on this job would end with me like this, dripping cum and snuggled against my lovely and naked coworker. In a bit I might go for more, but now I simply was going to savor the moment. Tomorrow I'd be back on the case, ready to work my way into Oswald's inner sanctum, but for now, I was just a naked and ravished young woman.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

To be continued...