Gender Bending Investigations Pt. 01

Story Info
Turned into a girl to investigate a tech billionare.
15.1k words
4.78
36.1k
63

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
613 Followers

"You've got to be kidding me." I threw up my hands and fell back into my chair. Walt just stared at me stone faced. I glared back at him. It wasn't possible. Hell, it was crazy! What kind of madness was sweeping our agency that he'd even think to suggest such a thing?

"No, Max, I'm not." He pulled open the file that was on his desk. He still liked to work with paper files, at least when possible. His computer wasn't gathering dust in a corner, but when he wanted to really dig into a case he liked it all on paper. I grimaced at that, if he'd printed this out, he really was serious.

"Surely, we have female agents that could do this." I shot back. It wasn't like it was the first time we'd had to use women to infiltrate an organization. We didn't like to go that route, as the stress and demands were well outside of the norm, but some cases demanded extreme measures. This one certainly did.

"We do, we have some excellent women in the department, and despite the fact that we've already lost four good agents to this case, I have could pick three women right off the top of my head that would be able to get all the way inside Patrick Oswald's inner circle within a few weeks. The problem is they wouldn't know what to do once they got there." Walt reached over his cluttered desk to hand me the profile sheet on Oswald.

It wasn't like I needed it. He was the premier industrialist who'd managed to successfully merge half a dozen new technologies into a financial and manufacturing empire that dwarfed any such attempt in history. In just five years, he'd managed to use his skills at managing consumer demand, automated manufacturing and drone delivery to drastically cut his costs and allowed him to reap enormous profits that he used to buy up even more industries. There was simply no more powerful man alive.

If his public persona wasn't compelling enough, I'd been tasked with investigating some of his earlier business dealings before his breakout success. I'd spent most of the last five years following his every deal and watching his empire grow like an infection around the world. I could see there was a taint, something wrong, that I'd not been able to unearth. The fact that four of our agents sent for in depth investigations had already disappeared only made my fears stronger.

I shook my head. "I may know all his deals and probably half his computer systems. But still, it's crazy."

"You know we've been doing this for the last three years right? It's not always so extreme, but it's the best way to ensure you don't get busted while in deep cover. You'll basically be immune from DNA checks and you know the background guys are wizards at filling in your cover story." Walt laid it out there. He didn't come to me with hypotheticals. This was a serious proposition, and I knew that other agents in the back office were already hard at work building the new me.

"Yeah, but a woman? And not just for appearances sake, you know for this to work, I'm going to have to basically seduce him or at least let him think he seduced me." My stomach twisted a bit from saying it out loud. It was unreal. Full body DNA augments had been around for almost a decade. What started out as a way to more reliably lose a few pounds or fix baldness, had progressed into virtual rewrites and even crazier changes in some fringe groups. Over the last few years it had even progressed to full gender swapping. Men could become women over the course of a week, right down to the DNA. All the old sloppy surgeries and hormone pills that still resulted in somewhat ambiguous results were gone.

The science of it was fascinating, and the social impact was enormous. The old wars over homosexuality and transgender policy exploded and then faded away as the sex line became as easy a choice as gender was. If you were born female and wanted to be male, a simple treatment plan made it happen and once it finished no one could ever guess that you hadn't been born that way. Even a thorough medical check wouldn't show the artificial source after the transformation. Once the treatment was over, within a week, the only people who could know would be those that had been told.

"You know I wouldn't ask this lightly, but our last agent thought he was onto something really big before he went dark. We need someone to get inside his home. The security is impossible and we don't have enough evidence to get the level of warrant we need to do it with uniformed agents. If you're right, then we can't wait very long to confirm what we suspect and come up with a plan to deal with it." Walt continued to make sense. I hated him for that.

He was right that I was the best person for the job. If I could get in and get access to his private data network, I knew just what to look for. Any other agent would have to be trained, and it would take too long to cram five years worth of background information into their head. It didn't help any that I also had a photographic memory, it was what made me so good at my job, and that wasn't a skill I could just hand over to anyone. I didn't know any agents with the right match of skills to pull this off within the next few months, but that didn't make me feel any better about the assignment.

"Damn it." I grumbled and tossed the papers back at him. We both knew I couldn't turn down the assignment. It was simply too important. Hell, I was the one who'd written the reports that had expanded the investigation in the first place. Whatever it was that was fueling Oswald's rise to the top of the corporate and political world was undoubtedly sinister. We had to find out what it was before he finished his latest round of projects. Deep in my gut I knew that he was scheming to control more than just a financial empire.

"Good. I know time is of the essence, but given the circumstances, if you want to take the night and take care of personal business, I think we can handle the delay." Walt started organizing the papers back into his file.

I fell back into my chair for a moment. I hated to admit that I didn't have much personal business to handle. The last few years had been something of an obsessive devotion to this case. I hadn't ever been the most social person before I'd joined the agency, and the long hours had helped convince any remaining friends to stop calling. I didn't even want to think about the fact I hadn't been on a date in years. The sad fact was I really had no reason to delay. I didn't even have a cat that would miss me.

"No, we shouldn't waste any more time than we have to. I assume you've already gotten the DNA team working on the new me." I stood up. If there was one thing I was good at, it was throwing myself at my work. If I was going to go through with this, I didn't want to give myself the time to think up new objections. It was better to just ride the shock through and commit.

"They've finished up. I can have them prep the treatment chamber. It's down on level C." Walt had his phone to his ear before I could take a single step. He was almost as anxious as I was. The truth was, agents didn't go missing very often, and losing several on the same case was unprecedented. Walt wanted answers and as much lead time for staving off bigger problems as he could get. I appreciated his concern, both for the team, and the mission. I knew he'd have my back if he could.

I gave him a curt wave and headed for the elevator. There was certainly an unreal feeling to this little stroll. If I didn't go running away before I got to level C, this would be the last time in a while that I'd be walking around as a guy. My mind reeled at the notion. I'd been aware of the tech for a while. I'd even gone in for a few more standard procedures to cure a few of my old football injuries. I'd know a few old guys who'd gone for the whole rejuvenation package and had come back looking forty years younger.

The world had mostly flown by without me though. As I worked my way up the investigative division, I'd tuned out most of the outside reality. The social changes that came from this near immortality and body sculpting technology was little more than academic knowledge. I'd not really existed outside the agency in so long I didn't really know the world I'd be stepping into.

Try as I might, I couldn't deny an innate curiosity. Given my crappy luck with women, I was especially curious about their perspective. The highly organized world of my office was in firm opposition to the chaos that seemed to come whenever I got involved with a girl. Their motivations always seemed a bit incomprehensible to me, and certainly their methods were maddening almost as much as they were alluring. It wasn't that I didn't like women, I just couldn't seem to bridge that gap and really connect with them. The thought of becoming a girl just dredged up all those questions, and I wasn't sure what to think.

By the time I was riding the elevator, I had a hard time not thinking about how different it must be to be a girl. My mind couldn't help but drift to thoughts of breasts and pussy, and the notion that I wouldn't have anything dangling between my legs at least until I managed to finish this assignment. That was enough to send cold shivers up my spine. I had to fight down an urge to stop on another level and just bolt. Was I really going to go through with this?

In the end, I managed to avoid embarrassing myself. Walt was counting on me. I knew just how important the job was, and I couldn't just back out. There was no one else who could step up and do this. That meant I had to go through with it. Half the population managed to survive being female, I could certainly do it for a few months for a worthy cause.

"Agent Tinnel?"

I had to shake my head before I realized that the elevator had stopped and left me standing in front of the level C reception desk. It took another moment for me to see the surprisingly hot young woman standing in front of the desk in a lab coat and holding a clipboard. The image was almost laughably stereotypical right down to the black rimmed glasses and the bun of brunette hair on the top of her head.

"Uh... yeah, that's me." I stammered and got off the elevator.

"A little nervous, huh?" She smiled and held out her hand. "I'm Dr. Niemand, but you can call me Louise. I'll be handling your adjustment."

"Doctor? But aren't you..." I stood looking at the girl who couldn't be much more than twenty five. I wouldn't even have been surprised if that was being generous. Her skin was perfect, not a line or wrinkle, or even a hint of makeup. It wasn't until I realized just how rare such a natural beauty was that my mind started to catch up.

"A little young?" She laughed and did a wickedly sexy little spin that managed to somehow look graceful even as she showed off every generous curve she had squeezed into her lab coat. "And just where are you right now Agent Summer?"

"So you've gone through a full rejuvenation..." I gaped a bit. It was hard being so close to a woman that clearly knew just how stunning she was and wasn't afraid to show off that fact.

"Oh, so naive." She bounced over and gave me a pat on the head. Then she handed over her clipboard. "I like to show this to agents coming down for their first adjustment. I know it makes things easier when you know you're in experienced hands."

I stared at her for a moment before I glanced down at the clipboard. There was a big picture of an old man, probably in his fifties, in a lab coat with dark rimmed glasses. It wasn't such a remarkable photo, aside from the name on his agency badge, Dr. Louis Niemand.

My eyes darted back to the young woman patiently standing in front of me with a wide, knowing smile carved into her face. I didn't need to ask the obvious question. She just laughed and nodded before striking another alluring pose.

"Curiosity got the better of me, what can I say?" She chuckled and took the clipboard back. "Now, shall we get on with things, I do have other agents to attend to today."

"Sure..." I wavered for a moment as she strutted down the hallway. I had to pull my jaw off the floor as I watched her tight ass swaying with every step. I shook my head and followed after her, a bit ashamed of myself for the fact that I couldn't stop staring at her as she walked. I so rarely ran into such an unabashedly sensual woman that my cock wasn't about to allow me to think about the fact that she hadn't always been one.

She opened up a small room and ushered me in. Aside from the antiseptic smell, there wasn't much in the room aside from a hospital bed and some monitor equipment.

"Now, since we're in a hurry, we're going to go with a full treatment and conditioning combo. I'm going to give you the DNA alteration injections and then we'll put you on a special IV that'll help fuel your body through the changes. The full treatment is a bit uncomfortable, so we'll keep you under for the whole process. That'll give us the chance to run the mental conditioning treatments as well. So in about a week you'll wake up to a whole new feminine you." Louise motioned towards the bed. I had to let all that information process.

"What, mental conditioning? I thought I was just getting a new body." I shuddered. Even that notion was enough to make me nervous. The thought of having my brain messed with was even worse.

"Sorry, I thought the director had briefed you." She took a deep breath and motioned for me to sit down. There were a couple of short stools and she sat down across from me.

"Okay, this is for a deep cover mission, right?" She asked.

"Well, yeah." I nodded.

"Right, then think about it. Despite my proclivities, we don't usually do gender reassignments here. There are a lot of core behaviors that are different between the sexes, believe me. Now, what would you do if some guy moves up close behind you and grabs your ass?" Her matter of fact gaze just cutting through my reservations.

"I'd probably jump to the moon and try to punch him." I replied.

"Which would be appropriate sometimes, but would you ever consider pushing your ass onto his hand, and maybe snuggling up against him?"

"Ah..." I looked away as I thought it through.

"It's more than just that, you can't really force yourself to have the right reactions. One way or the other, you need to train yourself to behave in character. Our mental conditioning program will help you with that. It'll also help get you past some of the harder things, like reassigning your sexuality so you can be comfortable with an attraction to men, and giving you a demeanor that your target will find alluring." She explained. It all made a twisted kind of sense. I didn't know the first thing about being a girl, much less any kind of nuance. Just having the right curves wouldn't be enough. Oswald was a smart guy and he'd figure that out all too quickly.

"Damn, that's just so wrong." I shook my head. "But, I get it. I guess I should get started before my feet get any colder."

She laughed at that and pulled out a hospital gown. "You're going to need this. I promise not to peek while you change."

I grabbed the gown. She was busy prepping things and I quickly switched out my clothes. I couldn't quite believe I was going to do this for real. I was used to taking orders, but this was a whole different deal. I wasn't normally even a field agent. I couldn't deny the need though, and that was the issue. We had to find out what Oswald was up to, and this was likely to be the fasted way. I didn't doubt that Walt had other plans in motion. He wasn't about to put all his eggs in one basket.

"Okay, I guess I'm ready." I stood there, with my ass hanging out of the back of the damn gown. This was my last chance to back out, but I took a deep breath and held my place. I wasn't going to let myself look like a fool now.

"Great. Now, just relax. The injection won't hurt much, and when you wake up on the other side, it'll all feel strangely natural." Louise held up a syringe and pressed it into my upper arm. "Okay, let's get you into bed before the sedative starts kicking in."

I let her guide me up and I slid onto the hospital bed. It wasn't particularly comfortable, but I knew it wouldn't matter much in a few minutes. I could already feel the serum kicking in as she pulled up the covers for me.

"Just dream good dreams and I'll see you in a week." She smiled as everything started to fade out. I didn't try to fight it. In fact, it was rather relaxing, a smooth drift into oblivion.

***

As smooth as I'd dropped off, coming back seemed to take forever. I couldn't say that I was dreaming, or exactly what it was, but my mind raced. Images and thoughts seemed to jumble together and fall away before something else jumped to the top of my mind. It wasn't like a dream, there was no crazy story that I was following.

There was simply too much to keep track of. A flash of insight would fade out before I could truly consider it. A picture would form and then explode while I tried to recognize it. Everything was a mess. It wasn't a nightmare nor a fantasy. I had no words to describe the sensation.

I was lost in this storm of the mind for untold time. There just wasn't a sense to it, and I simply rode the waves. Every once in a while I would seem to collect myself enough to wonder if this was what insanity felt like, but even that disturbing notion was pushed aside before I could seize upon its implications.

When the world finally started to come together again, I don't know how long I stayed on my back, staring up at the ceiling. I was wondering why everything looked so blurry and waiting for my perceptions to shift again. I must have stayed like that for a while though, it certainly felt like forever. When a door opened and someone came in, the novelty of linear action seemed to finally break through my expectations. I really was awake!

I blinked again, still staring upwards. The light in the room felt like morning somehow, not the normal glow of fluorescents but actual sunlight. I turned to look towards the sound, and spotted a blurry figure in white stepping towards me. It was a nurse, I realized as she came into better focus as she approached my bed.

"Why are you so blurry?" I asked. A jolt shot through me as I heard my words echo in my ears. I sounded so wrong, after a lifetime of hearing myself, I sounded so much lighter. I hesitated to think that I sounded almost feminine.

The thoughts started to connect after that. One part of my mind reacted in shock, while another was hardly surprised. Of course I sounded like a girl! I had to have expected that, and yet in my fuzzy state, I had almost forgotten why I was lying here in the first place. I'd never really considered the finer details of the transformation, I hadn't given myself time to prepare.

"Sorry?" The nurse asked as she leaned in. She was cute, almost too young for such a job, with cropped blonde hair and a button nose. An idle part of my mind wondered if she'd been a guy as well. Maybe it was a thing around here.

"Why is everything so blurry?" I sat up a little and looked around. I was starting to come out of the haze I'd been in, but my sight was still just as bad. I held up a hand and realized that it was in focus. Somehow, I'd become nearsighted! It was rather disconcerting. I'd never needed glasses before, and now I couldn't even make out the letters on my nurse's badge despite her standing barely five feet away.

"Oh, I'll have to get the doctor to answer that. Are you feeling alright otherwise, miss?" I could hear the concern in her voice. It was just below the professional tone. I suppose it would be rather strange to hear that kind of question. People usually knew they were nearsighted.

"Yeah, just fine. I am a little thirsty though." I sat up a bit more and felt a strange jiggle and an odd weight on my chest. I let the moment of surprise pass. There wasn't any doubt what I'd find if I looked down. I suppose the only question was how busty Oswald liked his women, and it didn't take much for me to remember that detail. Almost all the women he casually dated fell into a pretty firm set of dimensions.

Farleven
Farleven
613 Followers