Gender Bending Investigations Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I writhed beneath him, he finally took mercy on me, and began to thrust. He was slow at first, drawing back and leaving me to quake and howl from the joy of feeling my tender passage split open again and again. He let me savor each moment as he slowly built his rhythm. I was completely open to him, and he continued to drive me wild.

"Please... harder!" I begged as he worked. It felt so good, but I'd gone from enjoying the simple wonder of being stuffed with cock. Now, I needed more, I needed to be pounded, to be fucked and fucked hard.

Phillip grunted as I squeezed down on him with my pussy. It made him feel so much bigger inside me, and I could see how much he enjoyed feeling my tightness as well. He started to lose control and I braced myself for it. His thrusts grew stronger and his rhythm more fierce. I shook each time he drove deep. I grabbed at the edge of the bed, in part to hold me in place, but also as an outlet for the tension building inside me. I needed it, needed it so much.

"Yes! Harder! Make me cum! Oh yes!" I wailed. I feared that I sounded like some cheap porno actress, but at the moment I couldn't think of anything else to say, or any other way to say it. I needed him to ravish me, to push me over the top. It was almost too much, but I couldn't let go. I had to have more.

He was panting now from the force of his assault. He was tense as well, his hands sinking deep into my flesh as he grew even more frantic. I cried out, thrashing from the needs wracking my body. The sounds of our passion echoed around us, and I seethed, the force inside me was tearing apart and when I finally couldn't take any more I felt him ramming deep into my depths and we cried out together.

As his cock exploded, I felt my body rush with raw pleasure. The power of it left me gasping. My pussy milked him dry as my orgasm coursed through me, hammering through my flesh. I still couldn't believe that sex as a woman could feel so good, and I simply savored the warm glow that came over me.

"Thanks." I panted and stroked his hand as he braced himself against the bed. I could see that he had to recover as well. He smiled down at me, no doubt appreciating the gentle swells of my chest as I enjoyed the moment.

"No, that was amazing, you were amazing." He stammered. I know it must have hit him hard and I was glad. I knew just how much a good fucking could take out of a guy, it was just kind of funny seeing it from the other side.

"Well, maybe next time you won't skip a little evening outing." I laughed. I felt him slowly slide out and I was left empty but satisfied. I wished I had some time to cuddle, but the truth was that we were probably well overdue for getting back to work. I hated to admit that we couldn't just hang out in here forever.

"There's a shower in the back. If you want to go first." He motioned towards a door next to the bed. I slowly got up and considered my options for a moment.

"Well, you could join me, it would be faster." I tugged at him at the same moment I slid the door open. Before he had a chance to object I'd pulled us into the shower and let him take that first blast of cold water.

"Ah! You just wanted me to take the hit!" He laughed and shivered in unison. Thankfully, the hot water started a moment later and he warmed right back up.

"What? You thought I wanted to get frisky?" I giggled. I filled my hands with body wash and started to soap him up. I ran my fingers all over his hard body, teasing and taunting as I cleaned. The woman in me was enthralled at having such a sculpted man to work over. Still, it was strange to slide my hands over another guy's body when I wasn't overwhelmed with lust. In some ways the two sexes really weren't so different.

Just as I thought that, he started in on me by soaping up my breasts, naturally. I gasped as he scooped, squeezed and soaped them both up. He kept working from there, covering every bit of my body, front and back, with a little extra attention between the legs. There was certainly something electric about washing up like this, but we both knew better than to linger. If we wanted to have more fun later, there would be plenty of time to do so.

We splashed through a quick rinse and then he hopped out while I gave my hair a quick wash. Thankfully, I kept my hair style simple to hard to work with, but long hair did take longer to clean. By the time I was out of the shower, he was already dressed, but he lingered long enough to give me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Don't take too long. Susan isn't the patient type." He smiled as he worked the door. "And thanks again, for a wonderful time. If you're ever interested again, you know where to find me."

"Right back at you." I winked. I certainly wouldn't turn him away. Even if I was doing this to help improve my chances of a personal meeting with Oswald, Phillip knew just how to make a woman squeal. I would be more than happy to get another round with him.

He gave me a wave and was off. I quickly dressed and primped myself before heading out. I had been worried about having to miss out on sex when I finally got into the field and under cover. I almost laughed at myself now, I'd had more sex since I started the assignment than when I'd been in training. It didn't look like I'd have to work hard for more either. I hated to admit that I was almost starting to dread the coming party since I'd have to give up all the fun I was having here if I completed my mission.

Still, there was work to do, and a lot more preparation to be done so that Oswald wouldn't be able to get out of meeting the up and coming developer that was rocking his data department. I was going to have a busy week.

***

"You look stunning." The android gave me its best impression of a smile as I did a little twirl to show off my outfit. After a crazy week of sex and software, we'd finally reached the company welcome party for new employees.

I flushed at the compliment. Even as I was getting fully used to being a woman, getting compliments on my looks still filled me with an odd mix of angst and pride. I tried not to let it show, especially since I agreed with him. I'd managed to find just the right dress with a little help from Linda. It hugged my curves, but left just the right amount to the imagination. The skirt slid past my knees, but the neckline plunged far enough to show off my cleavage. It was a cool baby blue, just nice enough to be almost formal, but still something you could almost go out for a night on the town. All in all, it showed off my little body perfectly, and matched well against the clothes that Oswald's love interests usually wore.

"Thanks. Is there anything else I should know?" I had spent as much of my free time as I could reviewing Oswald's personal tastes. I almost felt like a stalker for a moment, even if it was my job. I'd never really felt that way before in an investigation, but then I normally wasn't researching what kind of wine a man liked after dinner, either.

"We've been watching him as best we could this week, but he's mostly been off the radar. We're pretty sure he hasn't found a new woman, thankfully, but keep yourself prepared. If he does have a date, don't go fishing deep, just try and establish a professional relationship so you can get another chance later. From what I've heard, you've been making a few waves with your work so you may get another bite at the apple." Raikins explained. There was always risk in this kind of operation. We didn't have a lot of time to spare, but it was better not to risk burning bridges.

"I'll keep that in mind." I took one more stop by the mirror. "I guess I should be going then. I wouldn't want to be more than fashionably late."

"Good luck." Raikins waved as I headed out. He was going to hold back and change into another face. After that he'd go wander around for a while and end up hanging out near the party. If something went terribly wrong, he'd be able to back me up within a minute or two. Hopefully, I wouldn't need the help, but it was good to know that it was there just in case.

I didn't want to admit it to him, but I was a bit giddy. After a crazy week, I was ready to push for the next stage of the mission. I felt charged up. All the sex, and hell, even the work was having an uplifting effect on me. It was a new challenge, one that I could throw myself into in a way I haven't done in years. Best of all, it helped improve my reputation in advance of the party.

I just couldn't resist skipping at least for about a block. I felt absolutely ridiculous, and yet it felt so right. I finally managed to pull myself together and resume a more dignified walk before I got within a few blocks of the office. The party was being held there. Apparently, they had a whole floor that was dedicated to events like this as well as for other conferences and meetings. Tonight it would be decked out for us.

By the time I made it within a block of the office, I started to spot other employees. These kind of parties were not the thing that you would skip. It was also something people clearly were dressing up for. I was used to a pretty casual dress code around the office, but tonight, everyone was clearly coming in at least slacks and button shirts or dresses. I don't think I'd been to such an event in years.

"Well, you do clean up nice." I heard Susan quip as she came up beside me. If she thought I looked nice, well, she was stunning. The svelte Asian was rocking a slinky black dress that showed off her every asset. She gave me a stern look of approval. It was pretty much the most friendly gaze she was capable of. I took it as the compliment that it was.

"Thanks, and you are just stunning." I let all of my appreciation seep into my voice. She knew the effect that she could have on people, and I was aware of at least some of the game she was playing. I kept to my perky demeanor with her just for that, since I knew she found it aggravating. Over the last few days I could tell she'd gained a respect for me though. It had been hard, she wasn't as easy to impress as the others, but I'd worn her down. It felt strange working this hard to stand out while I was on an undercover mission.

She gave me a curt nod and we kept walking. It wasn't long before we were in a steady stream of other employees. We picked up another couple of people I recognized and soon we were all shuffling up to the elevators. It took a while, but we finally managed to all get unloaded up on the upper floor that had been all decked out for us.

When we finally stepped out of the elevator, I took in a deep breath. It wasn't just the company. The whole place was done up in style. The bare room was impressive enough, but they had done everything up in first class style. There were ice sculptures and the fanciest outlay of food I'd ever seen. A band played on a stage set off at the other end of the hall. It was classical, almost too fancy for me, but it fit the atmosphere perfectly.

"First time at a real gala?" I heard Jack laugh as he walked up. He was dressed in slacks with a nice button up shirt and a blazer. I was glad to see no one was wearing a tie. At least they had that much sense. I couldn't stand ties, and my new feminine sensibilities were just as hard on them.

"Yeah, I never imagined they'd put on something like this for us." I turned around and gawked at everything.

"Comes with the territory, you know. You're working for part of the biggest company in the world. Patrick likes to make sure his employees know they're appreciated." Jack laughed. I certainly had to admit that Oswald was good to his workers, at least at the level we were operating at. I couldn't be sure how far down this kind of treatment went, but I recognized people from pretty much every department I knew of.

I started to mingle. Or at least a vague attempt at it. A quick agency training program and a little mental reconditioning could change some things, but I was still something of an introvert in large crowds. It did help a bit that I was an attractive young woman now, at least in the sense that there seemed to be an endless stream of men file past to say hello before drifting off for greener pastures. After all, I really only had interest in one man tonight. From the general feel of the room, he hadn't made his appearance yet, so I quickly indulged in a snack. I wasn't so hungry, but there was no way I could resist sampling such an amazing spread.

"Delicious isn't it?" Linda popped up beside me as she sampled some of the cheeses. They were all set out on little crackers, no doubt picked because they matched the flavor or texture that was desired. I couldn't even guess what half of them were called, but they were each amazing in their own way.

"I know, I have to be careful or I'll have to go to the gym every day for a month to burn it all off." I agreed as I popped another hors d'oeuvre in my mouth. This was a little pastry wrapped meat. Despite its plain look, it was amazing, the texture, the sauce, the seasoning were all just to die for. Linda laughed and then walked slowly away after picking up another round of snacks. I took a deep breath and followed her or I was afraid I'd never be able to.

"Or you could just get a little metabolism booster treatment. Gym's are so 2010s." Linda smiled. "The second floor clinic can handle it in a snap, and it's all paid for. How did you think all of us software developers kept in such good shape?"

"Really?" I gasped a bit. It wasn't just the naive cover personality that was reacting this time. I'd certainly gotten treatments in the past, but then it was only for serious stuff, not just as a casual thing. I hadn't thought it had become so normal that people put the treatments ahead of just trying to do the right thing.

"Oh sure, just another company perk." Linda completely missed my concern, but I wasn't sure I wanted to press on the topic. I had to admit, I did understand. Doing things the easy way certainly beats out the hard way sometimes.

So I simply smiled. Linda quickly drifted away after that. As much as I tended towards being a wallflower, she was the social butterfly. It was almost mesmerizing to watch her as she worked her way around the room. I did lose track of her after a while though. The place had filled up, and I was still pretty much on my own. So I did what I usually did in such circumstances, I stood back and simply studied the people that were milling around.

The music started to pick up as well. It was an interesting mix as the orchestra moved towards more contemporary music. Their choices stayed classy, but it certainly had an effect on the crowd. People relaxed more and it wasn't long before the whole place was fully embracing the vibe. I just hung back and watched. Occasionally, someone I knew would swing past me long enough to say hello, but they never stayed long.

"So, hit your people limit." I heard a male voice from behind me. It sounded almost familiar, but I couldn't place it as I turned towards him.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that..." I stopped cold when I saw him. He was a foot taller than me, well built, with professionally coifed hair, and dressed in a T-shirt and blue jeans as only a CEO could. A shiver ran up my spine.

"You're..." I stammered.

"Patrick Oswald," He smiled warmly and held out his hand. "And you must be Karen Broden. I've heard an awful lot about you."

"Me?" I held there, honestly stunned and also trying to act the part of a star struck fool. Luckily, there wasn't much of a space between the two. I'd certainly seen pictures before and watch videos, but nothing could prepare me for meeting him in person. I also hadn't been a woman before either, and I felt a rush of heat from being so close to such an attractive man.

"Oh yes, I've reviewed some of your work, you've made quite an impression on your team, especially Susan, and she isn't easy to impress." He said and I finally realized he was still holding out his hand and quickly took it. His shake was firm yet tender, and the way his fingers slowly released my hand made me quiver. I tried to pull myself together, now was not the time to let my new body take over.

"Yeah, she's pretty tough." I nodded nervously. He was supposed to be something of an idol to me, so I fought to play up an awestruck feeling. How should I react to someone like that when he gives me a compliment? It wasn't like some actor or anything, this was someone in my field, technically a superior in the company as well. I seemed to have his full attention, now it just remained if I could sink the hook.

"Well, she's been around a long time. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but she's one of our earliest rejuvenation patients. She just hated the idea of retirement and when we finally got the tech working she insisted on being the first post approval subject, and told me to put her back in the trenches. I'm sure you can understand why I couldn't say no to that request." He laughed. I certainly understood that. Susan didn't make requests or suggestions, they were always politely framed orders. You weren't going to turn them down unless you wanted a lot of trouble.

"Wow." That was all I managed to say. I let my body language speak for me. I pulled my arms back and pushed my chest out while I squirmed on one foot. It had the effect of showing off my breasts without looking overt or aggressive. Still, it was an invitation, if he chose to take it.

His eyes certainly seemed to like the idea. I could see him scoping me out as quick as he could while taking a couple of extra looks at my cleavage. He might not be smitten yet, but it was a good start. It was a strange feeling standing here like this, trying to attract a man, it felt absurd and yet strangely kinky. Sure, I'd had a lot of sex over the last few days, but that was all different. Then it had been direct. This was so much more coy. I had to wait and see how he played things.

"So, if you aren't busy, why don't we take a walk?" He smiled again. It made my stomach flutter when he did. I knew I'd become very susceptible to a man's smile, but somehow this was more than that. I'd certainly sparked his interest, and I wasn't going to miss the opportunity.

"Okay, but won't they miss you?" I asked. Certainly, someone as important as Oswald couldn't just slip away.

"Oh, you'd be surprised. I've made the rounds and everyone's kind of used to me doing my own thing. Honestly, I wouldn't even come if not for the chance to meet some of the new talent, especially the special ones." He gave me a wry look. There wasn't any doubt he was referring to me. All my hard work this week had paid off. Now, I just had to keep my angle.

"So why are you wasting time with me?" I blushed under his gaze. He really was having a big effect on me.

He laughed and shook his head. "Now, this isn't the place for that kind of false humility. You can't show up one of the top teams here and then pretend you aren't something special. Now, are you coming?"

I nodded, a bit cowed by his suddenly stern glare. He had a reputation for keeping things straight. I'd never really appreciated that fact before now, but clearly he didn't like to be played. I cringed a bit inside, but I hoped that I'd caught the mistake before he held it against me. I just had to watch myself from here on.

"Okay, sorry." I followed him as he took me over to the other end of the hall. He worked his way through, shaking hands and exchanging a few words before moving on. All the while he kept me with him. It was strange being so close to this kind of casual schmoozing. I could see how it wore on him. He might be the king of his own little empire, but he had to force himself to play the extrovert. By the time we finally made it to a small staircase at the far end, he clearly needed a break.

"Now, let me show you why I really come here." He waved his hand over the door lock and it clicked open before he tugged at the door. I followed him. The staircase was surprisingly ornate, white railing with gold trim and some skilled relief carvings along the side of the rail. It only went up one floor, but it was clearly built just for him.