Gender Bending Investigations Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the top it opened up into a cozy room. It was like a private lounge, with a few couches, a little bar on the side and a huge balcony overlooking the city.

"I like to come up here when I can. It's a lot more relaxed, and I can just bring up a few people at a time. I like the more personal touch you know." He smiled and motioned towards the balcony. "Of course, the best part is the view."

I couldn't help myself either. I stumbled towards the balcony, taken in by the sparkling city in front of me. My apartment had a wonderful view, but looking out from the top floor of one of the city's taller skyscrapers was an entirely different experience. It didn't hurt that this was a perfect night, with clear skies and a half moon.

"The city looks so beautiful from up here." I gazed out over the railing as he walked up. He had a drink for me and I took it. I could smell the fruitiness and took a sip. It didn't taste like it was too heavy on the alcohol. It wasn't like Oswald usually needed much help with women. At least that was his reputation.

"I still can't get over the stars." He looked up. I followed his gaze. He wasn't lying, the stars twinkled above. It really was a sight to behold.

"Ten years ago, you'd have maybe seen a dozen stars, even on a night like this. It took me almost a billion dollars of donations to retrofit all the lights in the city so we could bring back the stars." He paused to take a drink. "There's something about them that just helps people to dream big and I think we'd lost so much when we washed them out."

"You spent that much for the stars?" I asked, more than a bit stunned. I had to admit that I hadn't even considered the motivation for his work. I remembered reviewing all of his donations, but they'd always been billed as an efficiency move, to help the city use less electricity and provide a very large tax write off.

"Well, yeah. Sure, there were some other benefits, and it really helped me to sell the board on it, but honestly, it was all for this view." He smiled. I turned to watch him. There was something alluring about him as he gazed up at the night sky, his eyes sparkling, not from the lights, but from an inner drive and satisfaction with a wild dream achieved.

"That's really amazing." I pulled up closer to him. This was just the kind of thing that was supposed to impress, and I played into it. Honestly, it helped that I was actually surprised by his story. I was quickly realizing there was more to a man than just what files could tell you.

"I'm glad." He looked down at me, then back out. "I know I've managed to pull together a lot of power and money. If there's one thing I want out of all of it is making the world a more wonderful place to live."

"You've done a great job here, I've never imagined working in a place like this." I helped put a shine on his ego. It didn't hurt that it was true. This was almost a dream workplace.

"Thank you. Really, it's just a natural thing to do. Treat your workers well, respect them and they'll pay you back by working hard. I've gotten a lot of push back on that over the years, but I've been able to kick out the old guard that thought the best way forward was to suck the life out of everything." He smiled. "But enough about that kind of business. I wanted to talk to you about something else."

"Oh, okay." I smiled up at him. It was all I could do not to fawn over him. I batted my eyes, and made sure to give him sexy but subtle poses. I wasn't sure if he hadn't caught on, wasn't interested, or was playing a different game, but aside from the occasional glance, he didn't give me any longing gazes in response.

"I've seen something in your work. I know you've only been here a short time, but I think you have a skill for digging into the depth of things. I have a special team I'm trying to put together for a new project. I'm wondering if you'd be interested. I can't tell you much now, but I can guarantee you'll never regret saying yes." He looked down at me with a sincerity that ripped right to my core. Somehow, this was very important to him, I could see that, and that just made the answer even easier. Not that I was about to say no. A secret project! How could I have lucked out this much?

"Well, yes, of course, I'd love to!" I beamed. I actually felt a bit of a rush. I had barely dreamed of succeeding this well, and I hadn't even had to sleep with him. That was actually kind of disappointing. I hated to admit that, but I had started to wonder just what the great Patrick Oswald was like in bed. Of course, it couldn't hurt to help seal the deal.

So, I put down my drink and jumped up to give him a big hug, just the kind of a thing an energetic young woman might do when her hero offered her an opportunity of a lifetime. He wobbled for a moment as I pressed myself against him, then reached around and hugged me back. It was far more platonic than I expected and I started to pull away. I only had to take one look up at him to see he was wavering, trying to decide what to do.

I seized that moment, sliding my hands up and around his neck and pulling him down. He didn't resist and I tilted my head to the side just enough so that our lips could press firmly together. I kissed him like that, just a simple kiss. He returned that gesture, but didn't push harder, didn't move to dominate the moment.

He pulled back gently and looked down at me. He was grinning warmly, but I could see a mix of both concern and attraction. "I'm quite flattered, Karen, but you don't need to do this to thank me for the job."

I blushed. For a moment I was embarrassed that he was misinterpreting my intentions. As Karen, I was simply embracing an opportunity to get closer to my hero. As an agent, I was simply trying to strengthen our connection and finally as a woman, I just had to know how good he was. I shook my head at him.

"It's not that, I mean, you are Patrick Osawld and there is no place I would rather be than here with you." I smiled up at him, doing my best to reassure him that I wanted to do this, not because of any pressure from him, but rather because I wanted to. I had to admit that I was surprised by his concern. I always figured that a high roller like him wouldn't be so worried about his partner's feelings. His public persona had been carved out as a somewhat ruthless corporate magnate, and the way he seemed to cycle through women had suggested he had the same approach to his private life.

"Then, I am very happy to hear that." He didn't pause for my reaction, he just dove in. This time he kissed me with an eager passion that left me breathless. His arms curved around me, engulfing me in his warmth as he pulled me close. We frenched, our tongues sliding against each other, and he let us focus on that intimacy.

I quickly ran through what my plan was here, before I was completely swept away. Even a week of crazy sex hadn't taken much of an edge off of my new libido, and I knew that once the real fun started I wouldn't be able to focus on anything beyond the intense sensations that would inundate me. I had my in, and he didn't seem to suspect anything. Now, all I was trying to do was to build a tighter connection, one that would encourage him to pull me deeper into his realm and hopefully give me access to all the data I needed. I'd hit all my goals for now, so I had no reason not to enjoy what was about to happen.

While I was thinking through things, Oswald was still kissing me and his hands had started to slowly caress my back. It felt good, but ultimately, I wanted more. An adolescent make out session was slightly nostalgic, but it had left me starting to squirm in his arms as my pussy started to quiver in longing for what he had in his pants.

Without warning, he broke the kiss and gave me a wolfish smile before he dropped down, grabbed the hem of my dress and in one dramatic flush, he pulled the whole thing up and over my head. In an instant I was standing in front of him wearing nothing beyond my panties and bra. I returned his lustful gaze and went about returning the favor. It wasn't as easy to get him out of his clothes, but I worked hard and fast just the same. Soon his clothes were fluttering the air as well until he was down to just his boxers, which his cock was doing a good job of keeping up.

I wavered for a moment, trying to decide what I should do next and he didn't give me the chance to think it through. He pulled me in and kissed me again, his hands working quickly to unfasten my bra and then pulling it from my shoulders. Then he hugged me, and I melted against him. My softness pressed against his hardness in a way that was always so sensual. It felt so right, so natural to have myself pressed into the warm flesh of another person. His hands move firmly, decisively over me, working over my back and sides before finally coming to my ripe breasts and squeezing them.

"You're lovely." He looked into my eyes with a warmth that made me quiver. I never imagined how much a man's compliments could affect me. At a time like this, it only made me more excited. I didn't know quite what was coming over me, but I was at a loss for words, all I could do was smile, back up at him and then slide my hand into his boxers.

He drew in a sharp breath as I ran my fingers over his hardness. I'd come to enjoy the look on a man's face when I did this, using my delicate hands to stroke them. I knew men liked to pretend to be strong, but this cut right through all that, right to the core of their being. His boxers slid to the floor, and there was nothing else left to contain him.

Then he leaned down, slid his hands around my ass and lifted me up. For a moment I hung like that before he dropped me onto one of the couches. Then he grabbed for my panties and pulled them off with one long pull all the way up my legs. My shoes went off right with them and then he pulled my legs open. He stared down at me, panting and ready to strike with the raging hardness jutting from between his legs. I shuddered beneath him, enjoying his display of dominance, and my pussy was boiling now, seething with need. It was all I could do not to scream.

He knelt down and pulled me up so that I was positioned for him, my nether lips spread and open for him and the hardness ready to claim me. He pulled his hips back and I gasped as I felt his cock slide into my pussy again, rubbing and parting my folds. He ran along my wet slit, teasing me for only a moment before he positioned the head of his cock against my entrance. I squirmed beneath him as I felt him parting my flesh and rubbing against my more sensitive spots.

"Oh yes!" I wailed as he drove deep. I was so wet that there was no resistance for his thrust. In one hard push I felt him all the way inside me and I squeezed down against the invader in a vain hope to draw out the pleasure. He was big enough to leave me shuddering around his thickness, but he wasn't about to let me savor that moment. Before I had a chance to catch my breath, he was thrusting into me.

"Oh, oh fuck..." I gasped between his hard thrusts. He drove so deep, with such force that I was soon washed away by his rhythm. I didn't know how badly I needed to be fucked like this. So much of the sex I'd enjoyed so far had been cautious somehow. The debauchery of it had made up for the intensity, but this was different, this was raw power being applied to my being, and I was lost in it.

He grunted, grasping at my thighs as he drove into me hard. I could feel my breasts bouncing with every thrust, my flesh stinging as he slammed into me. I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes as the feeling built rapidly inside me. It was so intense! My hold on the couch became a death grip as I wailed. It was almost too much!

"Harder! Oh yes! Fuck me harder!" I begged. I felt like I was about to be thrown off the top of a mountain, the force building inside me was simply beyond comprehension. I didn't know how long I could take it and still he ravished me, his grunts growing more intense by the moment.

"Oh god... oh god... yes!" I gasped as I let go. I'd never cum like this before. His cock was still hammering into me, driving me crazy as my whole world seemed to melt into a rushing wave of pleasure. It was wild as I was caught between moments, my body swallowed up by the orgasmic ecstasy and yet pushed on by the raging hardness plunging into me.

As I moaned, he pulled his cock out and lifted me again. I felt like a toy as he flipped me over and moved me over the end of the couch. I realized what he was doing, and instinctively spread my legs open and shifted my hips. Then he mounted me. He was inside again, ravishing my eager flesh as I bucked beneath him. My breasts now jiggled against the couch cushions as he took me from behind. I pushed back against him, giving myself room to move and was soon bucking beneath him, and drawing out more pleasure for both of us.

He felt so much larger this way, filling me over and over again. It was wild, and I cried out as my orgasm seemed to rise and fall forever. I didn't know how long it would last, but I couldn't worry about that. There was simply nothing else for me beyond the driving hardness between my legs.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I screamed as his tempo increased. I'd never imagined a man could move so fast and yet drill me so perfectly. His breaths were rapidly becoming ragged, and his rhythm grew more erratic. His control was slipping. I clenched down on him harder as I bucked my hips.

"Do it! Cum in me!" I demanded. He was pushing me too far, too hard. I needed him to cum, I needed it more than I'd ever needed anything. He screamed out, his hands sank deep into my waist and he fucked me even harder before he gave me one last hard thrust.

I felt him explode inside me, his cock pulsed and the warmth of his seed filled my depths. I cried out, my rolling orgasm reaching a new peak as we relished the moment. My pussy clenched and milked him dry as he continued to shoot inside me. He waited until every drop was removed before he moved again.

The feeling of him pulling out made me gasp. I wanted to say something, or do something, but I was fully melted. I just quaked on the couch as he pulled me up and then hugged me. He maneuvered us for a moment until he was laying on the bed and I was on top of him. I wasn't quite sure how he'd done it, but it felt too good to argue with.

"That was amazing..." I managed to sigh as I let myself enjoy the warmth of his body. I knew we couldn't stay like this for long. There was still a party going on downstairs. Still, for the moment I could luxuriate in the afterglow. I'd never have guessed that Oswald would be a snuggler, but I was happy to be surprised.

I was glad that everything had gone to plan, even better than the plan in fact. The truth was, it made me a bit nervous and as the warmth of my recent ravishment faded away, I started to worry a bit. As much as I hated to admit it, I knew this rash of good fortune couldn't continue forever. My only question was when the other shoe would drop.

I took a deep breath and pulled in close to the man I was hoping to bring down. As good as he was in the sack, I still felt like something sinister was in play. Soon, I knew I'd be able to find out. I just hoped I'd be prepared to deal with it. Until then, I was just going to enjoy the ride.

To be continued...