Gender Swap

Story Info
Husband and wife swap genders.
5.5k words
4.52
23.2k
35
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna9
Shayna9
74 Followers

I have been living a great life with my beautiful wife for some time now. She has black hair, she is slim, but not thin, has large D sized breasts, and is about five foot seven. Her name is Alice. I have a pretty average build, short dirty blonde hair, I am six feet tall, and have a penis about five inches long. My name is Shane. We have always enjoyed each other's company, both make pretty good money, and have had a pretty good sex life. Tomorrow marks our one year anniversary for our marriage. My wife had told me that she planned on doing something special for it and that today was my day to do something for our anniversary.

After a romantic dinner I brought her upstairs to the bedroom where we started to remove our clothes and make out passionately. I started to rub her breasts and kiss her neck as she started to undo my pants. We continued like this as we eventually both got fully naked.

As we continued I started to get hard and I knew she was getting wet. We lay down on the bed together and I started to enter her. She moans a little when I do. I go in all the way and start to pump. She lets out little moans of ecstasy as I continue.

"Yes, Shane," She moans. After some time we both orgasm together and I pull out and remove my condom. We then lay next to each other and just hold each other while coming down from the orgasm. Eventually, we fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up alone in bed. I assume my wife is in the bathroom. To my surprise she comes from downstairs still naked holding two vials. One has a bright pink liquid in it and the other has a sort of calming blue.

"Good morning, my love," She says and walks further into our room and places the two vials down on her dresser.

"Good morning" I say back and point at the vials, "What are those?"

"Well, I did say I had something special planned for today. It took quite a bit of effort to hide it all from you, but I just finished the final preparations for today after I woke up this morning." She says.

She continues, "This next part may be hard to believe, but I come from a coven of witches. We have existed for a long time and there is an innumerable amount of us. We have a rule that we must follow. We are allowed to use magic and potions as much as we want while single or while dating someone, but once married we must swear off it for a full year. If we are caught using it by a fellow witch we would be severely punished, which is why I had to make those potions this morning instead of having prepared them already. Another rule is once the year is up we are allowed to tell our partners that we are witches and we are allowed to perform magic and make potions with our partners involved."

"That is a lot." I say, "And, frankly, it is hard to believe."

"I know. it all sounds unbelievable, but it is all true,'' She says, "unfortunately spells take a lot of preparation in gathering ingredients and performing the ritual, but the potions we make, while less potent, are far easier and less time consuming to make."

She grabs the pink vial and hands it to me. I take it looking at her confused.

"Do you trust me?" She asks.

"Yes," I say.

"Do you love me?" She asks.

"Yes," I say.

She then grabs the blue vial.

"If both of those are true, then stand up and drink that vial," She tells me, "I promise that you won't regret it and that today will be unlike any day of your life. You will be able to experience something that we in the coven long ago figured out."

I think about it a bit and decide that I do trust and love her enough to know that she would not do me harm and she only has my best interests at heart. I get up and down the vial. It has an odd sweet taste to it.

My wife looks at me and smiles, "Thank you, I'll drink mine after you have finished changing as I want to watch, and I want you to watch me change."

I don't really understand what she means, but accept it anyway. Then I start to feel weird. We have a full length mirror in our bedroom and I walk over to it. As I walk over to it, I start to think that I am falling and have to steady myself. I realized that I didn't fall but I shrank several inches. I get to the mirror and confirm that I am indeed shorter, shorter even then my wife as I look over at her and realize I am not even level with her. I look back at the mirror and notice all of my body hair starts to shrink inwards into my skin until I am completely hairless except for my head. I always try to stay clean shaven, but now it looks as though I have never and will never grow facial hair. I have never considered myself strong, but I am also not weak. Despite this I notice my muscle mass getting thinner and my arms, legs, feet, and hands look small and gentle. My stomach flattens and my face starts to restructure. It clearly begins to look more feminine. I look down at my penis and see it and my balls start to shrink until there is nothing but a tiny nub and a flat mound. I clearly have a vagina now. I can't help but stare at it until it becomes harder to see as my breasts begin to grow until they are larger than even my wifes at what must be DD breasts. I look back at the mirror and see my hair begin to grow longer and into a more feminine style. The changes seem to have ended and I am slightly surprised by the fact that they didn't hurt at all. I look into the mirror and see a beautiful woman staring back at me.

I look back at my wife and say, "I believe you," and I am then surprised by the sound of my own voice as it had gotten higher.

"You look beautiful, "she says and walks over to me. She comes right up to me and looks me up and down, "You are even better than I imagined."

"But why-" I start to say as she puts a finger to my lips and says "Shhhh, first watch". She drinks the vial with the blue liquid.

The first thing I notice is that she becomes even taller, taller than I was I think. Her muscles began to expand and begin to look tougher. Her long black hair shortens and her face starts to reconstruct into a more masculine appearance. She starts to sprout body hair and her breasts begin to shrink until they are no more. Her vagina closes and her clit begins to grow and a pair of testicles begin to grow. Eventually she has a fully formed penis and testicles. She has completely become a man.

"I'll explain," he says now, sporting a much deeper voice, "The members of our coven had long figured out how to escape the gender barrier. Something most witches do at least once, if not many times is explore the world as a man. While as men we cannot perform spells we can still make potions so the drawback is not too bad. The reason why I changed you was because I wanted to give you the gift of seeing the world from the other side. I have told you before that I am bisexual, but I was unable to tell you the extant of it. I truly love you. More than I have ever loved anyone before. Years before I met you I had discovered that I reveled in my femininity while I was a woman and in masculinity when I was a man. I realized that man or woman we are all just people at our core and in order to truly experience humanity I would need to have experiences as both genders. I came to the conclusion that if I ever found someone I truly loved I would test them to learn two things. First, if they see the world the way I do, I would change their gender, have them live a day on the other side so they too could truly experience all humanity has to offer. Second, I would change my gender, because if they truly loved me then my gender would not matter and they would be able to look past it."

I look at him, unable to know what to say.

"I know it's a lot. If you want to continue with me there are clothes that fit your new body in the closet. Put them on and come downstairs. If an hour from now you remain up here I'll know you rejected me and leave the house on my own. The effects of the potion only last 24 hours and you can wake up again as a man tomorrow without me," he says and starts to walk out of the room.

"Wait," I shout and grab his wrist in my hand. I get lost for a second when I notice how my small hands can barely grasp his wrist entirely and how despite my best efforts I am unable to stop him from moving, he is so much stronger than me now. He does stop though.

"I have already made my decision,' I say and to his surprise I kiss him on the lips and he reciprocates after the surprise wears off, "I know that I will love you always, no matter what, so whatever you have planned for this day I am prepared."

I noticed that after the kiss my nether regions started to feel hot, and his penis started to grow. Despite having made love in our original bodies just yesterday, we both blush and look away from each other.

I walk over to the closet and say. "Besides, I don't think I would know how to put any of this on anyways."

"I can show you, Shane," he says and then pauses for a moment, "That won't do, we will have to call you something else."

I think for a moment and say "Call me Shayna."

"A beautiful name, call me Alan," he says.

Alan walks over to what was my dresser and puts on a pair of boxers. I open the closet and see a wide assortment of clothes. Alan walks over and grabs a matching pair of pink panties and a bra and hands them to me. I put on the panties and then struggle with the bra for a bit before Alan helps me put it on properly. The bra fits surprisingly well.

"How does this fit me so well, I don't think I'm the same size you wear and you also aren't the same size I was?" I ask.

"Even though I wasn't allowed to use any of my magic for the past year doesn't mean my friends couldn't. You know my very best friend Caroline?" she says.

I had met Caroline plenty of times. She was the kind of girl who was constantly looking for Mr. Right, but no matter how hard she tried she always seemed to find something wrong with every guy she dated. She and Alice/Alan had known each other since they were kids.

"Is she a witch too?" I ask.

"Yes," she replies, "I had long since known my own proportions as a man and had her enchant your clothes so that they would change to my size if I changed into a man and had her enchant my own clothes so they would change for you. For determining your sizes I gave her one of your hairs and she was able to perform a ritual that allowed her to know what your sizes would be."

"What determines what sizes we would be?" I asked.

"The potions we drank changed us so that we look how we would look if we had been born as the opposite gender," She responded, "By the way you are now five foot five and I am six feet tall. Also, I am a little jealous to admit your breasts are naturally larger than mine as DDs, but a little consolation prize for me is that my penis is seven inches making it larger than yours."

I look a little embarrassed after hearing this and Alan says, "There are spells and potions to enhance features like those that we can experiment with some other time."

Alan then grabs a top and skirt for me to wear and I put them on as he goes over to the dresser and puts on a shirt and pants.

"Now, I have a whole day planned and luckily when you change it's as if you just took a shower so we don't need to worry about stinking after all the fun we had last night," Alan says as he puts on shoes. I grab a pair of my wifes shoes and put them on, finding them surprisingly form fitting.

Alan walks downstairs and I follow, "I considered having you put on makeup and maybe doing something with your hair, but decided to instead let that get done by professionals instead."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I'm not going to say more than that," he says, "The rest will be a surprise."

We both leave the house and get in the car with him driving to some unknown destination.

While driving I ask him, "Don't neither of us have IDs. What if we get pulled over for, like, speeding or something?"

"We don't need to worry about that for the most part," he says, "My male form already has a fake ID. Most witches have this done. In time we can get one for your female form, but for now will just have to be cautious,but don't worry nothing will happen that will require you to need one."

After some time we arrive at the local mall. We get out of the car and I follow Alan into the building. Eventually we get to the food court where I see Caroline waiting. Caroline sees us and waves, a big smile on her face.

"Alan," she says, "It's been such a long time since I've seen this form." They hug and when they stop she looks me up and down.

"Now who is the stunning young woman I see before me?" she asks.

I'm pretty sure she knows as she is doing a terrible job at hiding a grin.

Alan answers anyway, "This is Shayna."

"Nice to meet you Shayna," Caroline says and she hugs me.

After she says, "I know it's you Shane, but I will refer to you as Shayna while you are female."

Alan then says, "As I said earlier I planned out a day for you, Shayna, to experience a bit of the, well, female experience. Caroline is here as your guide, confidant, and friend. It will be easier for you to have another girl, one who is already a friend, with you. Caroline already knows all of the plans so you will spend a good portion of today with her and I will be doing my own thing as a man will only get in the way of what I have planned for you."

"Oh, okay," I say, a little disappointed that we aren't spending the whole day together, but decide to trust in his judgment.

"Bye and have fun babe," He says, kisses me on the cheek, and gets up and leaves.

I blush a little and Caroline giggles at my reaction, "Someone really doesn't seem to mind the fact that they switched genders with their spouse."

"Alan told me how he felt about it and I'm pretty content with it. He seems to think there is something to all this so I am inclined to believe him and see where the day goes."

"Well we have a great day planned. Most girls would consider today a treat day, but for you they will be brand new experiences, so I guess we will have to see. Now, there is actually quite a bit to do and several appointments we don't want to miss so come on girl, let's go."

Caroline gets up and I follow her. We arrive at a clothing store known for high end women's fashion. Caroline takes me right to the lingerie section. I immediately start to blush.

"Calm down, we're all girls here. Now does anything strike your fancy?" She asks.

I look, but I am slightly overwhelmed by choice. Caroline notices this and says, "Okay, I'll help. Let's start with color."

I'm already wearing pink underwear so I say, "Pink, I guess."

She nods and looks around a bit and grabs a few pieces of clothing. She hands them to me and says, "Let's have you try these on."

We walk to the dressing rooms and I walk into one and she follows. Surprised, I say, "What are you doing?"

"I have a better eye for this than you so in order to help you choose I need to see it too. As I said we are both girls, there is no need for embarrassment, so strip and try something on."

I remove my clothes and begin to try on several different kinds of lingerie. In the end, together, Caroline and I decide on a pink thong, with matching garter belt, stockings, and bra.

"Great, with that done next we'll pick out your dress for tonight," she says.

We go and pay for the lingerie and head over to a different section of the store.

"Again let's start with color," she says.

"Orange," I say, as it's my favorite color.

She starts to search and grabs a few dresses and we head back to the dressing room and I try them on. We decide on a nice, flowy, sun dress style orange dress. We go and pay for it.

"We then got to the shoes section and Caroline picks out matching two inch heels for me.

"We'll start small since you've never worn them before," She says.

"With that done we can go to your first appointment," Caroline says.

I follow her to a place where you go to get piercings. An appointment is already set up and apparently Alan had already picked out the earrings for me so they pierce my ears with them. Having never had earrings before and now having these dangle from my ears is an odd sensation, but one I feel I could get used to.

I realize I've been holding in the need to go pee for some time now. I tell Caroline and we head to the nearest bathroom. Going pee as girl is a strange experience. I have to sit down, and Caroline instructs me about needing to wipe afterwards. Earlier I didn't really get to look at myself for too long, and looking at my semi-naked female body is still very strange to me. My penis is really gone and I really have a vagina in its place.

From there we move to the next appointment at a nail salon.

"You've never had your nails done before, right?" Caroline asks.

"I know some guys do it, but I never considered doing it," I say.

"Well there is a lot of choice so think about it for a bit and pick what you want," She says.

I decide on this cool orange bluish color for my hands and a pink that matches the lingerie we bought, for my toenails. I sit down in the chair and the person gets to work. Caroline sits in the chair next to me.

"I figured I could get mine done while we were here," She says, "Also, I thought we could talk."

"Talk?" I ask.

"Yeah," She replies, "I've known you for a little over a year now, and had no idea you would be so open about this."

"I'm surprising myself to be honest," I say, "But I'm enjoying it so far. I don't mind being a woman, in fact I think I'm starting to like it."

"Which way do you swing now?" She asks.

"I don't think I've changed," i say, "I still primarily like girls, but I think I can make an exception for Alan. We kissed earlier and I got my heart racing and I felt something, um, down there," I say trying to discreetly gesture to my groin.

"You kissed already?" She says, "Wow you really are taking this in strides. How do you think the night will go though? Will you go all the way?"

"I don't know," I reply.

"I ask because I know Alan will have a bit of an expectation. I don't think he would rush you, but he will put it out there so I'd say think about it."

"It will be at the forefront of my mind now, thanks." As the days goes on and we reconnect with Alan I will have to really give it some thought, but ultimately I decide to just see where the night takes us.

From the nail salon we move to a hair salon, where I get some cute curls in my hair. From there we head to a makeup artist. The makeup artist and Caroline help me pick out what would look good, a dark red lipstick, eyeliner, and eye shadow. The makeup artists applies a few more things, things that I don't even know the names of, but afterwards I look in the mirror and see that it is worth the money as I look gorgeous.

Afterwards I follow Caroline back to the first store and to the dressing room.

"Your dinner is soon. How you look is going to be a surprise for Alan so get dressed in what we bought and then I will drive you to the restaurant," Caroline tells me. I change into the lingerie, the dress and the heels. I am a little unsteady on my feet having never worn heels before, but I think I can manage and I'm glad the heels aren't that tall.

As we walk Caroline looks me up and down and says, "Damn I did good. Alan will need to thank me later." I blush a little at this.

We get into her car and drive to this fancy restaurant that my wife and I have eaten at before.

As I head out the car Caroline spanks me on the butt hard and says, "Go knock his socks off girl," and with that she drives off.

All I have on me is a little handbag purse with my phone in it and some other supplies that Caroline provided that I haven't actually looked at yet. I check it and find some makeup, I guess in case I need a touch up. I also find a tampon and some condoms which I guess is her playing a joke on me. I don't understand how this magic works and hope I won't need the tampon.

Shayna9
Shayna9
74 Followers
12