Gender Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide to ignore it for now and head into the restaurant.

I see Alan waiting for me. I walk over to him and he offers me a chair. I sit down trying to be conscious of my dress and try to emulate what I've seen other women do when sitting down with a skirt.

"You look stunning, Shayna," he says.

"Thank you, it took a lot of effort and I really appreciate all that you set up for me," I say.

"It wasn't too much?" he asks, "I was kind of afraid that you might be overwhelmed."

"I felt a little like that at first," I say, "But I thought about what you said and just decided to think of it all as just new experiences and I must admit I really enjoyed it. There was something about making me look my best that is surprisingly very satisfying to me."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it," he says. We order our food and talk about nothing for a bit. Time seems to go by fast, but this is how it's always been when we were Shane and Alice. We may be different genders, but things really haven't changed, we are still the same people. Maybe there is something to what Alan was saying before.

After we finish our meal Alan pays for the whole thing which I protest to at first, but he says that this whole day is a present to me and I let it go. We go home together in his car and while driving we don't talk and I think about what Caroline said earlier, about how far I'm willing to go, and I think about earlier, how when we kissed I seemed to really enjoy it. I think Alan is letting me have space so he doesn't start a conversation either.

When we get home and walk in the door I ask, "Alan, can we talk?"

"Of course," he replies.

"I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do," I say.

"And?" he asks.

I walk closer to him and start to kiss him. He returns my enthusiasm and we are soon passionately making out. We continue as we head upstairs and into the bedroom. I stop him for a second and remove my dress revealing the lingerie Caroline and I bought.

"You look so good right now," he says.

"Yeah, you seem real happy right now," I say and trying to take advantage of how sexy I feel right now I gather my courage, and walk right up to him and stick my hand down his pants feeling for his penis. I grasp it in my hand and realize how weird it is to have another man's penis in my hand. It feels so big in my small dainty hands, far bigger than mine ever felt in my own hands. I start to stroke it.

"That feels so good," he says as he takes his shirt off.

"I think I know how to make you feel better," I say and I get on my knees and start to undo his pants.

"You don't hav-'' he starts to say, but I cut him off.

"It's okay, i want to," i say and I zip down his fly and pull his pants and underwear completely done.

I am now face to face with his penis and I once again marvel at how odd it is to be in this position. I've never looked at a penis so up close before. It is already pretty hard from my ministrations from earlier, and looks so big to me at this angle.

I give the tip a tentative lick. I end up tasting a bit of precum and it has a slightly salty, slightly sweet taste. I open my mouth wide and take his penis in. I start to bob up and down on it trying to get as much of it in my mouth as possible. Alan starts to moan and he grabs my head with his hands. He starts to gently guide me to help with the pace. I struggle to breath at first, but start to breath with my nose and also work to hold back my gag reflex. I start to feel his penis tense up and then with a slight moan from him he cums with his penis still in my mouth. I try to pull away, but his hand prevents me, he must be too lost in the orgasm to realize. I end up swallowing a bunch of semen, and he finally moves his hands.

"I'm so sorry," he says, "I was just feeling too good and I wasn't thinking."

"It's fine," I say and wipe some cum off that's dribbling down my chin, "I was the one who initiated it, besides your cum didn't taste half bad."

He laughs and I get up. I realize how wet I feel and realize my groin is really hot and my breathing is fast. That blowjob made me super horny.

"How long do you think it will be before you're hard again?" I ask.

"Why, do you want to do more?" he asks back.

"Yes," I say, "I want you to fuck me."

"I have a potion made specifically for this," he goes to our bathroom and I hear him rummaging around and he comes back with a vial with a black liquid. He drinks it and his penis starts to almost immediately become hard again.

"It's a sort of super viagra that immediately gets a penis hard again," he tells me.

"Great," I say and move toward him and as I do I remove my bra and throw it to the floor. It feels nice to let my breasts jiggle freely as I move toward him. We start to make out again and move backwards together towards the bed. He grabs a handful of one of my breasts and squeezes and I moan a little at the exquisite feeling.

We fall down onto the bed together with him on top of me and he moves down my body towards my vagina kissing my body as he goes. Once he reaches my waist he pulls my thong down and enters my vagina with his tongue. I moan much louder than before. Having something inside is unlike anything I could have imagined. And he is doing such a good job, I guess because he's been a woman before and knows what would feel good. I feel him hit a good spot and orgasm hard. He then works his way back up to my head and we start making out again. As we do I start to feel something pressing against my sex. It's the head of his penis as it slowly starts to enter me. It hurts at first, but the further he goes in the more used to it I get. Once in as far as he can go he starts pumping. I thought it couldn't get any better, but this is an even better feeling than before as the pain starts to turn entirely into pleasure.

He keeps pumping and I moan from the sheer ecstasy of it. I have a moment of panic though and ask, "Did you put on a condom?"

"No," he grunts.

"How does this magic work, can I get pregnant?" I ask.

"If," he starts to speak through thrusts, "If I cum in you, you have as much a chance as any other woman."

"Wait, pull out then," I say, starting to panic.

"Don't you want your first cream pie? Besides it's so much hotter knowing you might get pregnant from this. Who cares anyway. We want to have kids eventually right? Who cares if I or you bear them?," he says.

It's hard to think as I'm lost in the pleasure, but his points are valid, and so I do nothing and allow myself to get absorbed in our intercourse. I start to feel his penis tense up inside me and as he cums in me I have the largest orgasm of my life as we both moan in ecstasy together.

He pulls out of me and he comes close to me and cuddles me. It's odd as yesterday we were in completely opposite positions while spooning and he puts an arm over me and his hand lands on my breast. I just let it lay there comfortably as we fall asleep together.

I wake up the next morning and feel a feminine hand on my chest. I turn and see my wife sleeping beside me. I also realize I am male once again. She wakes up now and says, "Good morning lover."

"Good morning," I say.

"Last night was great, you enjoyed it too, right?" she asks.

"Yes, very much so," I reply, "I wouldn't mind doing it again."

"We will definitely have to then," she says smiling.

"About the pregnancy thing," I start to say.

"If you were pregnant, we would have known immediately as you would not have changed back this morning, and would be unable to change back to a man until the pregnancy was terminated

or carried to term and you would have needed a spell to go back to being male," she replies.

"I thought about it a bit, and I don't think I would mind being pregnant, if it was our child," I tell her.

"Then maybe when we start trying we can take turns, talk to a doctor I know who is also a witch and help us with the situation," she says.

"Well that's something to consider down the line, but for now I just know that I will always love you," I say.

"I feel the same," she says and with that we kiss.

The End

12