Gender Swap Ch. 02

Story Info
The second day.
9.7k words
4.64
6.8k
9
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I woke up early, with weak legs and went to make myself a coffee in the central kitchenette of our cabin complex. Behind me came Betty's voice, "Make it two, honey." As an obedient wife to two men, I made two cups of coffee. Betty and I sat, drinking in silence, at the wooden table in the compound's center. Betty's hand rested gently on my thigh, kneaded my flesh. Tiny waves of heat ran along my skin, but I wasn't horny yet.

Betty finished his coffee, stood up and whispered, "Come on, baby, I need you." He rolled down his pants and brought his dick to my mouth. I guess he, as always, wanted to fuck me. So, I didn't try to make him cum; just wake it enough to get it adequately wet for penetration. Indeed, he was impatient, pulling me from my seat and laying me on the table.

I tried to resist. "Betty, everyone will be up soon, and they'll see us."

"It won't take long, honey. I'm stressed."

His cock tried to squeeze between my thighs, but I wasn't sufficiently wet. He smeared saliva, but that wasn't enough either, so he dropped to his knees and buried his head in my crotch. His tongue licked my lips and lightly bit one of them, causing vibrations through my body. I realized this was the first time I had received a blowjob from him.

I turned my head to the side and saw Mira approaching with a cup of coffee in his hand. As siblings, there was some kind of connection between us that did not allow one to sneak up on the other without being discovered. I missed a beat or more. He sat at the table and closely watched Betty licking me. The indifference with which he accepted Betty tongue fucking his sister made me horny.

"Go for the clit," advised Mira, and that's what Betty did; then Mira shifted and placed himself in front of my head. He leaned towards me and kissed me lightly. I grabbed his head and did not let his lips detach from mine. I started to feel fluids dripping from my cunt.

Mira kissed me lustfully as if I were not her brother or his sister. His hand went along my neck and rested on one of my breasts that had earlier escaped from the robe. He kneaded my flesh and pinched its nipple, pulling it and making it hard. The only thought crossing my mind was wishing it had been Mira fucking me, which released a flood of liquids in my cunt. Betty licked my fluids, sucked my lips and then lifted up. His cock returned to its natural position in front of my cunt, and this time he penetrated easily. As usual, he screwed me fiercely, as I liked.

"Oh, honey," moaned Betty, "you're doing it to me again."

He did it to me too. His penis seemed to fit perfectly into my cave, and the curve of his dick brought his head to a very sensitive spot on my cervix, maybe my G-spot. I lifted my loins from the table and shook him lightly. Betty raised one of my legs and put my ankle on his shoulder. His head was turned to the side, and he planted tiny kisses on my shin, sending small, gentle shivers down my leg. With his other hand, he cupped my other thigh and crushed it lightly. It was unbearable; I could barely breathe, and we let out a loud "Ahhhhhh!"

But only Betty came.

As soon as Betty penetrated me, Mira cut off contact and turned his body towards Betty as his hypnotized gaze scanned my groin. His hand, hidden under the table, moved quickly, and I was sure he was masturbating. His other hand, almost casually, went towards one of my breasts, and he squeezed it, inadvertently playing with its nipple. I dropped my nearest hand to the side of the table in search of his thigh. His hand hit mine, and instead of finding his thigh, I found his penis. I cupped his testicles and massaged them, then slid my hand to the base of his cock, helping him masturbate.

I was in a frenzy. Betty continued to thrust into me, and I split my attention between my sister's cock in my hand, and Betty's cock stuck between my legs. My loins thrashed madly in all directions, waves washing over me, and I moaned loudly, "Oooooh!"

I was sure I would orgasm in a matter of seconds. Mira came, Betty immediately after, and I was left unsatisfied.

I got up from my seat and, with trails of semen running down my thighs, rushed into the cabin. Nicole would complete the job. And he did it happily, not once, but twice.

-- * * * --

During breakfast, we agreed to rest at the lake shore. Everyone went to put on their bathing suits; I was already wearing mine and remained at the table. The same waitress came to clear the table and, seeing I was the only one there, dragged me to a cabin probably meant for workers.

"This is my room," she said, pointing to a door, "will you come at noon to visit me?"

"I'll try," I replied.

We went to the lake, sat on the beach gossiping and occasionally threw a lewd comment at one of the bathers. We exchanged jokes, non-sexual experiences and rested.

Bill stood up, announcing she was going for a walk on the beach. She walked along the water line, and I saw the looks men gave her. She also noticed because she wiggled her body while strolling, rocking her firm butt provocatively. Bill had completely become a woman. Nicole came closer to me and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Honey," she softly spoke while pointing to Bill, "see? Tonight you're going to put on your high heels and shake your butt like that for me."

I touched his thigh and quietly said, "You've got me completely wet. I can't wait for tonight."

I looked for Bill and didn't see her. Suddenly, Betty jumped up and ran to the trees 50 ft behind us. Bill was standing with her back against one of the trees, and in front, a man blocked her way. My male instincts kicked in, and I jumped up, running toward them. As I approached, the man had one hand on Bill's head and the other on her breast. I heard him commanding Bill, "Whore, get down on your knees and put my cock in your sweet mouth."

Betty got to them first. He did not hesitate and, from all the momentum of the run, stuck a knee between the man's legs swinging it up towards his testicles. In seconds, the man collapsed while Betty hissed, "Don't you dare lay a hand on my wife."

Betty turned to Bill and gathered her in his arms. "My sweetie, did he hurt you?"

For some reason, Bill didn't seem frightened but maybe disappointed. She shook her head negatively and buried her face in Betty's chest. Betty wrapped his arms around her, kissing her tenderly and said, "Honey, you can't go away like that without one of the men escorting you."

I noticed Nicole running towards us, so I waited. I pulled a simple brooch out of his swimsuit, bent down to the man and gave him a long scratch on his face. "Have fun explaining that to your wife," I said.

Betty hugged Bill and whispered, "That made you horny, didn't it, honey?"

Bill nodded, and Betty led her deeper into the trees. Nicole and I watched as Betty pulled his cock from his pants and said to Bill, "Come on, honey, do to me what he wanted you to do to him."

Nicole and I shrugged and went back to the group.

An hour later, we found ourselves, Bill, Mike and I, dozing in the shade of one of the trees. Neither of our husbands was in the area.

Mike's voice dropped one octave. "I had anal sex this morning."

Bill and I stirred immediately. "With whom?" I asked.

"My husband, Mira."

"And how was it? Did it hurt?" Asked Bill, of course.

"It was great! You should try it. It's a limited-time offer, you know."

"I'd love to, but not with my husband. Nicole would tear me apart. Will anyone volunteer their husband?" I asked.

"I'm sure Betty will donate my husband to you," Bill replied, and the three of us laughed.

"Interesting," Bill began, "who is your favorite man?" This was a dangerous question. I remembered the suggestion of exchanging couples.

Mike answered first, "Without a doubt, Nicole."

She returned the question to Bill, "How about you?"

Bill smiled shyly, "Mira."

"Really?" I didn't hold back, "I was sure Nicole too."

"I haven't slept with Nicole yet," admitted Bill, "but Mira is very gentle sexually, the way it should be."

Mike turned to me, " That leaves you. Who do you choose?"

"Betty," I replied.

This time Mike was amazed. "Well! Surprising! Not Nicole?"

"Nicole is strong and powerful during sex, but Betty is more suited to my body, my needs."

"Where did the men go?" Mike asked. "I would really like a good fuck right now. Where's Nicole when you need him?"

As if in response to Mike's wish, Nicole appeared and reported there were no lunch supplies. The place provided breakfast and dinner, but we had to organize lunch. Since dinner was early, the midday meal was light. Before I could respond, Mike volunteered to accompany him shopping. A small smile appeared on my lips; very soon, Mike would get the fuck she wanted so much.

"See that guy over there?" Bill whispered. "Just looking at him makes me wet."

The "guy" was almost a teenager, barely 20 years old, with light hair and a body that looked strong but not muscular. I also had my eye on him and would be happy to do him. He entered the water, and I said to Bill, "Join him; I'll arrive, and together we'll close the deal."

Bill got up and ran after the young man while I got in slowly a few feet away and watched Bill bump into him, perhaps out of enthusiasm. She fell heavily into the water, and the guy helped her up. He held her arms, as she had a problem standing, and asked with concern, "Ma'am, are you all right?"

"Don't leave me," replied Bill, "not yet."

"I won't, Ma'am," he replied politely as his gaze surveyed the beautiful woman.

I approached and stood behind him. "Is she OK?" I asked.

He turned around and, like all other men who met me, missed a beat. "I think so," he replied but dropped her hands. Bill fell into the water again and grabbed the guy's leg. He lifted her out again, and she said, "My legs are shaking."

I decided it was time to reveal our cards. "My legs are shaking, too, it's because he's so handsome."

The young man smiled at me gratefully. My friend leaned her body against him, cuddling, after he wrapped his arm around her narrow waist. "Over there," I pointed where Bill and Betty had fucked earlier. "Take her there so she can relax."

The guy seemed to hesitate momentarily. There was no need to go as far as the tree line; he realized he was being played. I offered my most seductive smile, grabbed his other arm and gently said, "I'll come with you."

He surrendered.

Among the trees, he knelt, his hand still around Bill's waist, and gently set her on the ground. I knelt next to them and stroked his back. "You are a particularly handsome man," I said seductively.

He licked his lips and turned his face to me. I didn't hesitate; my tongue darted inside his mouth. Bill recovered quickly and ran her hand along his thigh. He trembled with desire, broke away from my kiss, turned to Bill and leaned towards her head. There was no doubt he was more fond of Bill. They kissed for a long time as Bill's hand explored his thigh, stomach and chest while I covered his awakening erection with my palm through his bathing suit.

The young man did not understand what hit him. He breathed heavily and nervously swallowed saliva. Bill laid him on the ground and continued kissing him. She moved her mouth to his ear, neck and back to his mouth. I leaned over and licked his inner thighs, working my way to his rod, already in full glory, revealing itself at the top of the swimsuit. My tongue climbed up the length of his male prick, through the fabric, to the head of his dick peeking out above him. I licked the slit under the head of the cock, and his whole body trembled. If we expected him to take the initiative, it didn't happen. He abandoned his body to our graces.

Removing his swimsuit, I took his dick in my mouth. From the corner of my eye, I saw Bill pulled his hand towards her chest, both nipples already hard and prominent. She left his mouth and shifted her body forward so his mouth was in front of her breasts. She positioned them against his lips, and he licked them with undisguised passion. He lifted my mouth from his shaft and approached what he eyed as the main attraction. He stood up, and leading him to Bill's rear, I stripped Bill of her bathing suit, and, without hesitation, he penetrated her. Bill gave me a triumphant smile. Rightfully so.

The young man fucked Bill in short, slow strokes, and Bill seemed to like it. I lay on my back, put my head under Bill's stomach, licked her navel and slid between her legs. This was the second time I licked the clit of someone who would soon become a man and my friend again, but I didn't want to concentrate on those implications. I licked Bill's delicious clit and confirmed my suspicion from the night before that her cunt was tasty.

I moved on to the guy's cock, then to his testicles. His respiration increased, and I felt a fleeting pleasure in his thighs. I didn't want him to come before Bill was satisfied, so I returned to her clit. At the same time, Bill pulled my hips and positioned herself in the 69 position over my swollen lips with anticipation. Her tongue ran up and down my lips, and one of her hands simultaneously squeezed my thigh with a force that caused me pain and pleasure.

Bill wasn't Mike and didn't know how to please me like Mike did, but it didn't matter. That sex was for Bill, not for me. I focused on Bill's clit, hoping she would cum before the guy, and maybe I would get a fuck from him too, but it did not happen. The young man thrust inside Bill a few more times while his hips shook uncontrollably.

I brought my mouth to Bill's clit and sucked, and she screamed; I sucked again, and she screamed again. The third time, she was done. From the white fluids leaking on my face, I assumed the guy also came. He propped himself up on Bill's back, rubbing himself against me, and they both gasped.

He got up and looked like he was going to leave. Bill turned to him quickly and grabbed his still-not-completely limp cock. "Don't go," she pleaded, "you can give me more than that."

The young man stopped and devoured her with his eyes. Bill laid him on his back and gently sucked him, and the young man devoted himself to her. I felt unnecessary, so I left.

For the second time that day, I was unsatisfied.

-- * * * --

Again, I was deprived of an orgasm, and it started to bothered me.

I went up to our cabin compound to look for Betty, who I found sitting at the wooden table talking to Mira. Betty asked, "What do you think the Shaman was trying to accomplish? Just to give us sex out that is of this world? Wasn't he supposed to solve our problems?"

I pressed my body against Betty's back and massaged his shoulders. Betty raised his head, and his mouth met mine. "Come on, honey," he said, "you'll soon get what you need."

He stood up, took off his pants and sat with his back to the wooden table as Mira said, "I think he did solve our relationship problems. Take Nicole, for example; she was always a submissive woman. No initiative. Even though she was desirable, she was always begging for sex. Suddenly she got confidence from a big cock."

Betty shoved his cock into my mouth and held my head with both hands. He thought briefly and replied, "My Bill has always needed psychological stimulation to get horny. Do you think being a woman will change him?"

Mira considered Betty's words. "What do you mean by 'psychological stimulation'?" He asked.

"You know, not just physical stimulation, but something external. Public sex, I guess orgies too, maybe a threesome." Said Betty, as he began to heat up and held my mouth with a firmness that almost made me vomit.

"Role-playing games?" asked Mira.

"That too," said Betty, lifting me to my feet and laying me down on the table. "But it was more severe. I think he didn't enjoy sex very much. He would cum, but he didn't really enjoy it."

The conversation did not stop. I was just a nice addition.

Betty started to fuck me in long strokes, inserting his cock all the way, shaking his hips up and down and then pulling it out with exasperating slowness.

"And you knew it all along?" Mira asked. He looked at me and stood up, lowering his pants.

Betty hesitated. "I think I suspected, but now I'm sure."

"Here you go," Mira said and pushed his cock into my mouth. "Understanding the problem is the beginning of the solution, isn't it?"

I am sure if I had tried to push my cock into the mouth of my sister Mira when we were in our permanent bodies, she would have freaked out, scolded me, and maybe slapped me. But now the world had turned upside down, and nothing seemed real. So, I grabbed his balls and massaged them gently.

"There's suddenly a femininity in Bill that I've never seen before. Maybe you should be bossier in your relationship with him," Mira said.

" Maybe," said Betty.

It was getting on my nerves. I was already aroused after a potential orgasm had denied me, and now Betty was taking his time. The two didn't fuck me; they talked and used me for fun, and I needed more. I wet a finger in my mouth beside Mira's dick, put my right hand between Mira's legs and inserted my wet finger into his rear hole. He shivered slightly, and that was it.

I pulled Mira's loins to me with my finger stuck behind him and sucked him intensely. At the same time, I lifted my pelvis off the table and shook it, trying to get the two of them to seriously fuck me.

It didn't happen.

"I wonder what I gained from this story?" Asked Mira.

"I hate to tell you, but it seems he was trying to release the sexual tension between you and your brother."

"And what will that give me next?", Mira asked. "You don't think that when we return to our real bodies, I will start sucking Nick's cock, do you?"

"Why not?" Betty asked. "I know I'll continue to fuck him. Or he'll fuck me. Even though he is my brother-in-law. It's already lost to him, and to Nicole."

Mira struggled with the question. "I'm not sure about that. But maybe something else came out of this story. Nick and Mike are good friends again."

I pulled the finger stuck in Mira's ass, moved my head away, then purposefully inserted from both directions together, my finger into his ass and his cock into my mouth. This time Mira was genuinely shaking. He put a hand on my head and fucked my mouth faster. After I had Betty's long cock down my throat, Mira had no problem slamming his hips into my face with his dick stuck deep in my throat.

"Honey, it's so much more than that. There's some sort of attraction between the two of them," said Betty, making me skip a beat. If only they knew about the lesbian sex we had in the locker room.

I was sick of it. I wrapped my legs around Betty's waist, held him close, then shook my hips.

"And between Nick and Bill as well. I only hope they would not change their sexual preferences," said Mira, causing Betty to burst out laughing.

"Leave it to me," said Betty. "I'll make sure to keep your brother on the right track."

I pulled Mira's penis out of my mouth and said, "Look, either you're fucking me, or I'm going to look for a true manly fuck."

"Sorry, honey," Betty said and spread my legs hard. His movements were of my beloved Betty's. He fucked me with masterful force, and I purred with pleasure. His finger searched my clit, and he gave me a double treatment in my vagina and clit. Mira was silent and fucked my mouth with determination. I pulled one of his hands and placed it on my breast, and he crushed it hard, sending chills up and down my body.

I got the exciting, unrestrained orgasm I wanted so much, but the two weren't spent yet, and I was still their toy. They continued to fuck me until, almost in coordination, they filled me with hot liquids.

I came too. Again.

-- * * * --

Nicole and Mike were finally back. They looked incredibly relaxed and had undoubtedly been tearing each other apart like a pair of rabbits. With some help from Betty and Mira, they set the table for a light meal. Bill arrived, overjoyed and satisfied.