Gender Swap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, the waitress appeared. The little one had a talent for showing up when the atmosphere heated, or was the atmosphere around us always warm? This was a possibility. She glanced over, perceived the situation and started giggling wildly and uncontrollably.

"Come here, whore," Nicole demanded, pulling out his big cock and motioning her to suck it. The waitress happily complied. Meanwhile, Mike and I tried to stand again in our heels, holding one hand on Nicole's shoulder and the other on each other. Finally, we succeeded.

"Now wiggle your butts a little for me," commanded Nicole. We did so, and our breasts bounced from side to side. Mike didn't hold back and leaned in to kiss me. Fuck Nicole, I thought. I held Mike's shoulders with both hands and kissed her lustfully. She also left Nicole, so we stood hugging, holding each other, and kissing. Our breasts pressed against each other. Mike's hands slid from my shoulders to my butt. She scooped up my two hot rolls, and I shook them for her.

"Let's try to walk a little like this," said Mike, leading the way.

Next to us, the waitress tried to impale herself on Nicole's dick while sitting. From the expression on her face, I saw it was not easy for her, maybe even painful. But she coped with the discomfort bravely, and shortly, Nicole's prick was inside her.

Nicole's attention was not on the waitress but on the two of us. He tilted her body, so she was resting on one of his shoulders, leaving him a field of vision to watch us walking, face to face, a few steps this way and that. To an outside observer, it would have looked more like a dance than a walk.

The waitress had already started moaning loudly, and I saw her manager's wife standing between the cabins viewing the play. The little one would probably get a severe wash tonight, maybe a few good whippings too.

"Let's give him what he wants," I told Mike.

We stood side by side with our backs to him, hugging the other's waist. We leaned forward a little and shook our cheeks. The waitress inhaled forcefully, and Nicole moaned. I glanced toward the manager's wife and saw she was mesmerized. Maybe the little one won't get a whipping but a good blowjob; who knows?

We tried to take a few steps to the right as we struggled to maintain stability, and keeping our balance was enough to shake our butts. Our breasts also jumped with glee.

"Let's try to bend over so he can see our wet pussy," Mike said.

We bent carefully. Behind us, the waitress was blowing hard. According to the pounding rhythm heard, she was now literally riding on Nicole's big cock. I turned my gaze to the manager's wife, who lifted her hem to her loin area. Her gaze caught mine, and she got scared and left.

A sharp cry was heard from behind, "Ahhhhhhh." The waitress came.

Nicole lifted the waitress over him and spanked both of our butts. He removed his pants, and his penis, wet from the waitress's milk, stood like a pole with only a flag missing from its head.

"Both of you over here," Nicole pointed to his penis.

We knelt on either side and licked his erect rod. Our tongues met more than once, and Mike reached to cup my breasts. I buried the head of Nicole's cock in my mouth while Mike continued licking the cock's shaft. Nicole tilted his head back and groaned, "Girls, you are something special."

I tried to get more of his shaft into my mouth but didn't achieve amazing results. Mike lifted my mouth off Nicole's cock and positioned her mouth in his place. To my surprise, she got almost half of it on the first try, but she had considerable experience with this cock. I went to the testicles and sucked them. Nicole placed a hand on our heads, curled his fingers in a twitch of pleasure and scratched my scalp. His moans became louder.

Suddenly, Nicole grabbed our hair and lifted us off him. He dragged me to him and, with pleasure, whipped my butt, which trembled to his touch. The bouncing of my cheeks turned him on, and pushing my face down onto the table, he thrust his big cock into me. A loud breath escaped my mouth. Mike got on the table, spreading her legs in front of me.

I lustfully licked her labia and sucked the fluids that leaked from her. She put her hands on my head, fixing it on her crotch. I was so horny that within a few minutes, I felt slight contractions inside my cunt. According to the shivers in my hands on Mike's thighs, I knew she was also close to cumming.

Nicole wouldn't let us relax. He pulled his cock out and placed us side by side with our faces on the table. He penetrated Mike first, who responded with quick movements of her ass. Beside me, I saw her breasts bouncing, and I couldn't help it; my hand cupped one of them. Mike turned her face to me, grabbed my chin, and we met for a kiss.

Nicole fucked Mike with strong movements, and she began to moan. Her breaths quickened, and she gasped. I stood next to her, waiting my turn. Broken moans escaped Mike's mouth, "Yes, yes, ya, ya, ya!"

I thought she was cumming, but this time too, Nicole didn't let her finish. He removed his dick, squeezing a cry of disappointment from her, "Nooo," and stuck it back inside me.

The authority with which he controlled us turned me on. He grabbed my waist and held me tightly, and I felt like someone had stuck a bar of rusted iron between my legs. He was thick and hard, and his every thrust was like piercing my body. It didn't take long until I felt the same rapid contractions, and with very few, a slight release accompanied a spill of fluids. I was close to orgasm and determined he wouldn't get away before I came. I clenched my limbs hard, desperately clutching his penis. He moaned but had no trouble pulling himself out.

He entered Mike again while inserting a finger into my asshole; was this preparation for his dick? Mike wiggled her bottom and pushed herself back into Nicole's body, yelling, "Yes, yes, yes!" She was already on the verge and soon came with a protracted "Aaaaaah."

Nicole fucked her for a few more seconds, then came back to me. He held my hips with mastery, but this time he did not fuck me by force but inserted his rod and moved up and down instead of in and out. Something built deep inside, and like the first time we fucked, I needed to pee. Nicole stopped and made a few motions in and out. The urge to urinate disappeared; the contractions returned.

Mike had already recovered. She lay down on the bench and pushed herself under us. Her head was close to my crotch, and she licked me and him with her long tongue. I had a desperate need for air. My strength failed me, and my head fell on the table, tilted to the side.

The manager's wife was there again, with the waitress leaning on her knees and her head under the manager's wife's groin.

Nicole again pushed a finger into my anus and went back to up and down strokes. The need to urinate returned and increased. His finger, deep in my asshole, moved in circular motions. Was he trying to widen my opening? I certainly hoped so. He went back to the in and out movements again. I moaned out loud, sure the orgasm was coming.

The contractions were fast and strong, only missing that last one that folds the whole body. But then he pressed his shaft down towards my stomach, and a liquid stream squirted from me. Immediately after came the last contraction, the redemptive contraction and my whole body vibrated with a force I had never experienced.

But Nicole wouldn't leave me. Even while I was squirting, and my whole body was vibrating with supreme orgasm, he continued to fuck me. His cock shot jets of sperm into my uterus in a series of contractions, fucking me repeatedly, until Mike was heard complaining, "Wait, it's not fair. Now it's my turn!"

Despite the fog I was in, I almost broke out laughing.

Nicole pulled himself out of me and into Mike. An expression of astonishment appeared on her face. Her mouth opened wide, and she exclaimed, "No, it can't go in there!"

Nicole placed a domineering hand on her back, keeping Mike immobile while pressing on her anus. Her face contorted in pain. I sympathized; taking Mira's dick was different from receiving Nicole's.

Still, something inside me wanted him in my ass.

He inserted his penis into Mike's anus, and a smile replaced the pain on her face, followed by one of supreme happiness. She raised her head, closed her eyes and indulged in the sensations. I remembered how my whole body had felt like one big clit. I let the warmth spread through her, then got on her back and grabbed her both breasts. A wave of jolting vibration went through her.

From behind, Nicole pulled his penis out of her and inserted it into my cunt. Even though I wanted him in the ass, I blew out hard. The penetration did it to me. He probably didn't mean to fuck me, just to wet his cock, because, after a few pushes, he pulled it out of me and put it back in Mike's ass, who was moaning happily again.

It occurred to me that after Nicole came inside me once, if he will cum in Mike's ass again, I wouldn't get anally fucked by him. I had to make her cum before him.

I got up and lay on the bench, pushing my head under to suck her clit. Mike screamed, really screamed. Her whole body was shaking violently, and I was afraid she would break Nicole's cock. Of course, it did not happen. On the contrary, Nicole seemed to enjoy Mike's body gyrations because I soon felt drops of hot, sticky seed dripping from her anus onto my face.

Shit!

We all sat exhausted on the bench. I tried to wake Nicole again, but was unsuccessful. Never mind, tonight he would be mine, and only mine, and I would get my fuck. I snuggled into Nicole's chest and whispered, "I don't want to be a man again. I want to be a woman, and I want you to be my husband forever."

From the other side, Mike also hugged his chest and asked, "How are you with the idea of bigamy?" The three of us burst out laughing.

Nicole got to his feet and said, "I wonder if Mira and Betty are giving Bill a double penetration. Anyone want to take a peep?"

We both jumped up and started running. In our haste, Mike and I forgot we were still wearing high heels and immediately prostrated ourselves on the ground. Without noticing the pain, we kicked off our shoes and ran barefoot and naked to the destination clearing. And there, before our amazed eyes, Bill was bent over Betty's dick as Mira's cock was stuck in her ass. Bill's rapid movements showed she was enjoying both of her genitals.

The sight of Bill's delicate body crushed between two strong men, with both cocks impaled in him on either side, was maddening. We stood frozen in amazement and watched when a strong tremor went through Bill's body, and she cried out, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cuuummmming!"

Soon after, Mira and Betty came, and the trio vibrated in front of us. We left, but not before Mira turned her head and met my eyes.

-- * * * --

That night, while curled up in Nicole's arms, I asked, "Why did you avoid anally fucking me?"

He appeared apologetic when he replied, "I was afraid it would hurt you too much. I didn't want you to remember me as the man who hurt you but as the man who opened up a new world of satisfaction and pleasure for you."

There is nothing like a loving husband, and as proof, he slowly slid his body against me, curled up in my arms, and prepared to be my wife again.

Maybe I didn't get him in my ass, but I got the best sex of my life as a woman, which was enough. I can live with the fact the only anal I got was from Mira's little cock. I may not have lost anything.

-- * * * --

In the morning, we were back to being ourselves. I woke to the sound of Betty's screams. It seemed Betty was back to being herself, and apparently, Bill wanted to prove he was still Bill. A few minutes later, my sister's moans joined the cacophony of sounds. I slid my hand down to verify that my familiar cock was in place. My Nicole lay next to me, in her soft feminine body, and her look said she wanted to be sure she was a woman again.

So, I followed Bill and Mike and fucked my wife.

Breakfast passed in relative silence, and at the end, I offered we go back to the Shaman, thank him and maybe leave a tip. The proposal was accepted unanimously. The Shaman was sitting in the same place and position as if he hadn't moved in the last three days.

I asked Bill to thank him in Spanish and placed another hundred dollars in his lap. The toothless Shaman smiled and said, "Los seguiré siguiendo."

On the way to the airport, Bill translated the Shaman's words for us, "He said he will continue to follow us."

"What does that mean?" Mike asked. "Is he going to change our gender a few more times from here? Like by remote control? No rattle?"

"Oh, honey. If one day you wake up and find you're a blonde female again, you're welcome to drop by," Nicole said to laughter from all of us.

The Shaman had other, much more creative, ideas, but that's for another story.