All Comments on 'Gene and Kay Together Again'

by ltfantasy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Please continue.

A very nice reunion, that began in a supermarket. I really want to see how their relationship grows.

NamedayNamedayover 13 years ago
it seems

the common thing with pools is the "lotion trick".. i want to read something more original. But I loved the story, very well writen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good but

you never said why she left before graduating school you can't hint at something that big and not explain it also way to many goofs never post a story with out going through a good editor first SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND USE A GOOD EDITOR,ALWAYS FINISH A STORY AND NEVER HINT AT SOMETHING BIG THEN NEVER EXPLAIN IT

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
A splendid romance...

...which should be categorized thus. Living together in a foster home for a few years, then having a relationship develop after meeting again in their mid-twenties does not make this story either incest or taboo. Other than that and comma-itis, it was very well written. I look forward to the next chapter.

NamedayNamedayover 13 years ago
P.S:

I wasn't crapping on the story.. some pool play would be intersting, most of THESE storieS invovling a pool start with lotion, I'm not knocking that... know me before you assume to read my mind :p

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
It's still not incest.

In response to the brave soul who sent the "anonymous" email: I didn't crap on the story either. In fact, I said I was looking forward to reading more.

I was not swayed in the least by your pedantic droning email as to why this story is properly categorized as "Incest/Taboo" in spite of the fact that it is not an incest story - nor does it "feel" like one, as you suggest.

Take a long walk off a short pier, whoever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good but

this was a good story ruined by an uncaring writer that hints at something big and never explains it and to top it off fails to even properly finish it. this would have been a good story if it had another page or chapter as is it would have been better left unposted half a story is criminal and a waste of our time and yours so either finish it NOW or delete it NOW. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS FINISH WHAT YOU START OR DON'T START AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Liked it a lot. needs a second chapter. Pls

jdbjdjdbjdover 9 years ago
One of Lit's Best

Wonderful story. So very sensual and erotic. I am amazed by the negative comments, particularly those that are filled with venom. I would love to find more stories as moving as yours. With a tip of my hat I want to thank you for the memories and emotions that you brought back to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Delightfully sensual! Nicely done and looking forward to some more.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Such a wonderful story .... a great plot, so arousing and just plan HOT now that they have finally explored each others body ! Hopefully, they will become a couple and this is full of hot details, hard sex and a wonderful relationship. Of course, for now they have to make up for a lot of things that didn't happen earlier in their lives. Thank you. More chapters soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous