Gene Therapy - Dose 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_Zephyr
Dr_Zephyr
295 Followers

*** "Double D" is the nickname of a sorority at our campus, Delta Delta. Obviously the nickname refers to bra size, but I doubt the founders had that in mind when they chose their letters. ***

I went from sympathetic to furious in only a few heartbeats. "Those cunts! Did they threaten you?"

"Not anything obvious, nothing like 'we're gonna push you down the stairs' or anything like that..." Her expression indicated that the threats were more implied than verbal.

Felicity looked like she might start crying again. "Today after class, they said it was probably some professor's baby, and that he'd be glad if I lost it."

I hugged her tight again, and kissed her head. "Do they know about us?"

She shook her head, focused on stopping the tears again.

I pulled back and looked her in the eyes. "Nobody gets away with treating my girls that way. They certainly won't get away with threats and bullying. I'm going to take care of this, okay?"

She smiled at me again and nodded. "Yes... Thank you."

I held her and the three of us started plotting how to deal with the Double D sorority sisters.

I knew I'd have to be more careful in the future, there are obvious societal stigmas to being single and pregnant. I knew I'd have to consider the issue, how it would affect my bred women in the future.

*** *** *** ***

The other complication was a surprise visit by my sister Polly. This was a problem I had never contemplated before. I knew that I emit mind-altering pheromones, and that they urge women to breed. I had already learned that I needed to be careful about young girls, those who were already well into puberty but still too young to be acceptable morally. My sister succumbing to these same pheromones would be the expected result, but one that I had failed to consider. It just didn't enter my mind until she dropped in for a visit.

*** I call her my sister, but to be technically accurate she's my step sister. I still think of her as a sister. She's considerably younger than I am, a daughter my stepmother brought into the marriage. She's eight years younger than me, and that age difference helped build a sibling relationship that likely wouldn't have been possible had she also been a teenager when our parents remarried. ***

If only Alice had been home when she arrived, I doubt things would have gotten so carried away. The other members of my household didn't consider the implications of my sister arriving, like myself, they simply didn't connect the dots. It was because of this that when I arrived home I was greeted by my sister, in addition to everyone else.

Normally when I arrive home, whoever is around will come greet me. This is partly due to affection, and partly due to a desire to see if I'm in the mood for sex. (Which I quite often am.) That day I was greeted by two members of my harem: Genevieve, with her ponderous tummy filled with twin girls, and Felicity with a her own pregnant stomach that wasn't as broad. The house staff also came: Ingrid the housekeeper, with Jacinta and Kelly the nannies. All of them pregnant, but still too early to really show. Behind this cluster of hungry women hid Pollyana.

The girls started helping me undress, with Ingrid insisting it was her duty and that she should do it alone. Felicity and Genevieve held back, both out of consideration to the lower-ranked girls, and because their stomachs made competing too much of a hassle. It turns out helping with the "surprise" visit was an additional motive that day.

#####

At this point in my story there wasn't much difference between my staff and my harem; both groups are young, attractive, and pregnant with my children. However, there are some differences between the groups. As the equivalent of my "wife", my harem gets most of my attention conversationally, emotionally, and sexually. They are my partners, even if they are subservient. My staff is staff. They work for me, and have jobs they are expected to perform. As a general rule, they don't have a "right" to have sex with me, and don't get to initiate encounters. My staff remains available for me to fuck them when and how I feel like it. They are very good about being ready and willing though, as they don't want to miss that opportunity.

I reward both groups with sex, but with my staff it's more about doing their jobs well than as a congratulations. I do give children to my staff, though later I learned to offer that as a reward because it strengthens their loyalty further and makes them happier. Sexual rewards for staff have become more and more rare, and unless they aren't pregnant, they rarely get to keep my semen. Instead I harvest it–which the staff is more than happy to help with–and preserve it. I generally give out small amounts of preserved semen on a regular basis to the staff. They enjoy an orgasm, and some euphoria along with positive mood effects that last between one to two weeks. I give the staff a dose of semen weekly, and only occasionally as a reward, to prevent them from developing an addiction. My harem members, of course, always end up addicted to my semen. The staff loves helping with semen collection, and occasionally the harem because I usually spray it inside a harem member before harvesting it. (This reduces the quantity of active ingredients, so is a rare luxury for staff.)

I do recognize special days for my staff. When they give birth they get a large dose of preserved–usually powdered–semen. We also celebrate what we call "Ovulation Day" for women that aren't currently pregnant. Even if they've already been pregnant and would automatically get pregnant again, I choose to encourage and reward them to avoid birth control and conceive again. Their fertile period is the time they're guaranteed sex from me, and their first Ovulation Day (and first pregnancy by me) marks their transition from temporary to permanent staff members. By making staff work for a while and earn their first Ovulation day after a few months, they become proud and even more fiercely loyal because they earned their impregnation. (It also lets me time things so that they aren't all giving birth at once.)

#####

When my boxers were being pulled down, Polly chose that moment to step from behind Felicity and Genevieve. I could see the shock as she saw my turgid member, and I could tell she had already started to be influenced by my pheromones while she hid behind the girls. I quickly grabbed my boxers and pulled them back up, and started putting my clothes back on, all while Polly watched fascinated.

Once I stood there with pants on and an open shirt, she stepped closer. "Hey Davie, surprise! I stopped in to visit..."

I gave her a hug without thinking about it. "Heya Polly, what're you doing here?"

She held the hug longer than normal, and I realized my mistake as I heard her inhaling. "Can't I visit my brother every once in awhile?"

I gently pushed her away. "Sure, sure. Where's Seth?" Seth is Polly's fiance, and it's unusual for her to take a trip without him.

She gave me a smile and answered immediately. "He cheated on me, it's over... I was hoping to stay with you for a little while to clear my head."

That did not seem like a good idea at all... "Sure, you're always welcome..."

She grabbed my arm and started pulling me toward the living room. The naked women followed, which made for an unusual scene. "More importantly, what's going on with you!? You finally got rid of that bitch, but now all of a sudden have a whole... whatever this is"

*** *** *** ***

This led to a long conversation where Polly pried until I came clean. Eventually, aroused, she took off her own clothes because everyone else was naked... Which gave Ingrid an excuse to finish undressing me at last. (And collect a taste of precum as a reward.) I ended up explaining everything, much to my chagrin, as long years of practice allowed her to drag it out of me.

Eventually, she hit upon the idea that she should have my baby too, which wasn't a surprise but still distasteful to think about. The worst part was that she knew just how to phrase her arguments in favor of the idea. Her knowledge of pleading a case with me made the arguments too persuasive to simply ignore, making me work to defend my position. Emotionally, I still consider her a sister, even if she isn't related by blood.

When we finally put the argument to bed later that night, I thought I had finally convinced her. It turns out that she wasn't done, but more on that later.

==================

[LOG 04 – Inverting Aversion Therapy, Giving Reward as Punishment]

Everything was set, and it was finally time to punish the Double D girls. The had been bullying Felicity about being pregnant, and it seemed the perfect result would be for them to all end up pregnant. I went all out for this one, because while they may end up happy at being bred, I wanted them to experience a degrading need to be impregnated first.

Everything was set, it was a simple matter to set up a "house inspection", and I got the assistance of their volunteer sorority mom as well. The props weren't too complicated, things anyone could piece together. The most difficult part was collecting enough precum for my plans. With some help from Felicity, and some prostate stimulation, I was able to collect enough. Let me tell you, blue balls hurt worse when said balls fill a sack considerably larger than your fist.

*** *** *** ***

The dorm mother gathered all the Double D girls together in the house's common room. They had advance notice about this "inspection" and so the room looked clean at first glance. She went along with the 'script' I set out for her. "Okay everyone, as you know, today's an inspection. What you don't know is the reason for this inspection, which we've kept a secret. Unfortunately, there's some rather serious violations of the school code that we need to deal with. This is still in the investigatory phase, so we're here to try and clear the house of any wrong doing. I know all of you, so I'm pretty sure we'll be able to clear this up pretty quickly."

She finally got around to introducing Haley and myself. "This here is Doctor Zephyr, a professor here on behalf of the dean. We've also brought independent council Miss Lampe to make sure that everything is above board. Even though she's a lawyer, this isn't a trial or anything like that. She's here to make sure that if disciplinary action IS required, everything done here is fair to all of you."

She unfolded a list of the girls Felicity had helped me identify. "I have a list of those of you that need to be interviewed. The rest of you should leave the premises, or at least stay outside. The proceedings need to remain confidential, so anyone entering the house before we're done will face disciplinary action from the dean's office, understood?"

All the girls replied their version of 'yes' with expressions ranging from glum to annoyed.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I petitioned especially on your behalf for this fact-finding session so no disciplinary hearings would appear on your records. Anyhow, would A, B, C, D, E, and F stay behind, the rest of you need to leave. You have 15 minutes to do what you need to before we start and you need to be gone."

***I didn't really know the girl's names at the time, let alone remember them after, so I'm not going to bother coming up with fake names for them. All the names I use are fake, of course, to protect the identities of those involved. It's just not worth it for this bunch.***

Like most sororities, the girls all had pretty similar sense of fashion and style, leading to six girls who all looked fairly similar. Generically attractive, with youthful bodies, these girls did have something extra; they seemed to be trying to live up to their Double D moniker. The girl with the smallest chest, B, had at least a C-cup. The other girls were all well-endowed, in the D-cup to F-cup range. One girl, E, had a gigantic set of tits, probably straining a G-cup bra. I was looking forward to seeing those!

The girls staying behind sat with us in the common area, and when the 15 minute wait was over, it was evident that they were all under the sway of my pheromones. They had arousal-flushed cheeks, and were rubbing their legs together. The dorm mother was even more aroused, but was already pregnant and being held in check by Haley.

*** You'll notice that in most of my stories, arousal happens slow, but there seems to be some inconsistency in the speed. I do have some control over the strength of my pheromones, with arousal or concentration amplifying their effects. I can have someone ensnared in only a few moments if I'm trying, but usually I prefer to take things slow. It's more fun when the subjects slowly lose to their desires rather than immediately turning into submissive sex slaves. Unfortunately, I can't turn them off completely, which would be nice on occasion.***

The dorm mother pulled herself together after a strong pinch on the ass by Haley. "Okay girls, the reason you're here is because you've been bullying pregnant women, which is against the school's disciplinary code."

'A' clenched her legs together and spoke up in protest. "But you said this was just for finding facts, what's going on here?"

The dorm mom gave her a half-assed look of disgust. "That was just an act for your privacy, depending on how things go here. As you should well know, this infraction is punishable by expulsion and a hold on your transcripts. It is a very serious matter."

The girls' looks of petulant annoyance quickly transitioned to ones of anxious fear as they realized the seriousness of the situation. 'D' spoke up this time. "Umm... you said depending on how things go?"

"Yes. So you're aware, you've already been found guilty in absentia. Miss Lampe is here with the expulsion papers. I thought better of you girls, and I think expulsion would be fine for what you've done. However, Doctor Zephyr here is related to one of the girls you threatened. Working with the dean, he struck a bargain on your behalf, though I don't know why. If you agree to let him discipline you off-the-record, you can stay here at the university with your records intact. After you've learned your lesson, we'll tell your sisters you were found to be innocent, and you can go about your lives."

'A' spoke up again. "HE is going to discipline US? That's outrageous." She was unaware of the wet spot staining her shorts.

"Nobody is forcing you to take this deal, if you can't show remorse about your actions then expulsion is probably the best choice. Miss Lampe, if you would."

Haley started opening her briefcase, but A quickly spoke up again. "No no, I don't want to be expelled... I'll take my punishment."

"Well then, I'll hand things over to Doctor Zephyr and go make sure nobody disturbs you. Miss Haley will stay to make sure the punishment is acceptable."

As she left the room, I stood up. "Okay girls, everyone up and stand in a line here." I gestured to the floor, indicating that the should stand shoulder to shoulder. The girls got up with various degrees of alacrity, some pausing as they realized how wet and aroused they were. I walked down the line, pausing in front of each, and giving them a chance to inhale more pheromones. "Okay, your punishment will be broken down into parts. You may not think of it as punishment, it's really not that bad, but I want it to be memorable for you so you don't make the same mistakes."

'F' spoke up with a cute voice. "Professor... what do you mean? Aren't you angry at us?"

I walked back to stand in front of all of them. "I'm more disappointed than angry, I had a higher opinion of Delta Delta than this. I've seen your records, and while expulsion is just, it doesn't seem like it will do anyone any good. That's why I spoke to the dean."

'F' smiled at me. "Thank you so much."

I smiled back at them. "First up is a game of not-quite beer pong. I know you have some Solo cups, so one of you get them out."

The girls looked to the relatively small-titted B, and I knew why she was allowed in as she went to the kitchen to retrieve cups. There was already a beer pong table set up, it's a college sorority after all. I pulled a wine decanter filled with precum from my bag of supplies. "You'll be drinking this, it's non-alcoholic but quite delicious."

I took the cups from B, and poured about 3 ounces of precum into each of the six ubiquitous red cups. I then set them up in a triangle, with three on each side. Finally, I poured two cups full and set them in the middle. "Okay girls, here are the rules. You get five shots each. Each shot you make, you drink. If you don't clear the cups in five shots, you have to drink the full cup in the middle."

The first two girls smelled the cups in front of them and let out pleasantly surprised 'mmmmm' sounds. 'E' had to stop herself from tasting it. "It smells REALLY delicious!"

'D's first shot made it in one of the cups, so she walked over and retrieved it. She took another smell and smiled before taking a sip. Her eyes opened wide, and she gulped the rest down before returning to her place. With some ridiculous jiggling, E bounced onto her toes to make her shot. She also made it, and hurried over to grab the cup and remove the ping pong ball. She finished the cup in three gulps, filling her mouth and swishing it to taste it before swallowing.

The game continued, but after both girls had made two shots, they rather obviously missed their remaining shots so they could drink the penalty cup. Drinking all that precum sent their libido into overdrive, and they girls who had finished couldn't resist rubbing their nipples and pussies through their clothes while they waited for the next games to finish. The remaining games followed the same pattern, the girls would try hard to get two cups, then waste the remaining throws to drink the penalty cup.

By the end, the precum combined with the continuing exposure to my pheromones to drive them into an extreme state of arousal. All of them had large wet areas between their legs, and they were having a hard time holding back from masturbating.

Once they were back in line, I continued their punishment. "Okay girls, you're making a mess, so why don't you take off your clothes?"

All of them complied quickly, dropping their sodden clothes on the floor behind them. They had pussy nectar running down their legs, which was no surprise given the amount of precum they had just drank. 'E's massive udders were surprisingly perky for their size, like most of the girls except for A, who had pancake-shaped tits that were already noticeably sagging. It looked like E needed to go up a bra size, based on the red indents her bra had left behind. All of their pussies were engorged with blood, sensitive and ready to initiate the orgasms that would help conception.

I looked at the girls with a delighted smile, they'd all be good breeders for my children. "Okay ladies, it's time to reveal the real punishment."

The girls looked at each other, not quite sure what to make of the statement. Their lubricant was starting to wet the floor; such was their state of arousal. "This is your last chance to back out and accept expulsion. Otherwise, you'll each be inseminated, and you'll be bearing a child."

None of the girls budged, they didn't even look at each other for confirmation. They could tell themselves they were doing it to stay in school, but inside each girl knew she wanted a baby inside her more than anything.

I motioned for Haley to start unpacking my bag. She began setting out racks of two-ounce vacuum vials on the table, each containing two fluid ounces of my fresh semen that had been collected earlier. The girls stared at the vials eagerly, noting the quantity. While they were distracted, I removed my pants and boxers, allowing my engorged member to stand proudly.

Dr_Zephyr
Dr_Zephyr
295 Followers