General Arthur's Conquest Ch. 02

Story Info
The General faces a dilemma with the Princess.
2.3k words
4.52
15.5k
10

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gwp65
gwp65
60 Followers

Olivia spun around as she heard the doors to her bed chamber open. "What are you doing in my room?"

"This is my room now, princess", I reminded her. "You can stay, or you can go. I'm not going to stop you. But I can't guarantee that my soldiers will not mistake you for one of your handmaidens should you leave this room."

"You bastard!" she cursed and raised her hand at me, but I caught her wrist before she could land another slap to my cheeks.

"Well, that's not very princess like of you." I teased, feeling her soft supple skin in my hand for the first time.

She pulled her hand back and stomped away to sit on the far corner of the bed, facing away from me. I stood where I was, admiring the view of her breasts bouncing under her gown with each step she took.

We stayed there in silence for several moments before she asked, softly, "Is he OK?"

"He's still alive. At least for now."

I probed her on her relationship with Clayton and learned that they had been dating behind her father's back for some time now, and frequent this castle as their secret getaway.

"Can I see him?" she asked softly. "Please", she added as she began to sob.

I considered my options before coming up with an interesting proposition. "On some conditions", I proposed, laying out what I wanted in return.

She agreed after some initial hesitation.

I guided Olivia down the hallowed halls of the castle and descended the spiral staircases towards the cells in the basement.

"General Arthur" the solider greeted me as we approached, his eyes focused on the beautiful woman walking alongside me.

"Clayton! What have they done to you?" Olivia wailed upon the sight of the bloodied knight sprawled on the cold dirty floor. She fell on her knees and stretched her hand through the bars, desperately trying but failing to reach the prisoner.

The knight strained to lift his head towards the direction of the woman's voice. "Liv..." the knight called out with his tired and trembling voice before collapsing back down onto the floor.

I helped Olivia back up onto her feet and wrapped my arms around her waist, enjoying the soft cooling touch of her silk gown, making a point of showing Clayton that Olivia belongs to me now. I made sure he was watching when I pulled Olivia against myself, feeling her chest pressed up against my body as she looked up at me with pleading eyes. I gazed into her sparkling blue eyes, mesmerised by the beauty in my arms. After a few seconds hesitation, she closed her eyes, tipped her toes and brought her lips towards mine. I felt her soft lips part and her tongue embracing mine tentatively. I indulged myself in making out with the gorgeous woman and for a moment it almost felt real, almost as if she was truly mine. But as she withdrew herself from the kiss, her tear-streaked face reminded me that it was not.

"Give him some food" I instructed the guard, keeping my promise to Olivia as I turned and guided her back out of the basement.

Back in the bed chamber, Olivia curled up on the bed, hid her face under her pillows and finally broke down. Her body shaking as she screamed and sobbed into her pillows. I stood in front of the bed, eyes fixated on the delicate damsel. Her ivory evening gown hiking up, unveiling a pair of toned flawless legs. The daughter of the Georian King who invaded and destroyed much of my homeland years ago, now under my captivity.

I felt my cock harden in my pants as I watched the helpless princess in front of me. It's natural. I am but only a man. I had done this before, numerous times in fact. Taking a woman without her consent. I've had my fair share of captured handmaidens and tavern wenches, and wives and daughters of noble Georian lords whose land we captured. The Georian troops did much worse to my people when they invaded in the past. Heck, even Clayton had a secret reputation for such. It's only fair that I return them the favour, I reasoned, as I stripped the clothes off my body.

I stood naked in front of the bed, my cock standing painfully erect. Olivia had by now cried herself to sleep. I knelt beside the bed, taking in the sight of Olivia sleeping in front of me, the gentle rising and falling of her breasts with each breath she took as she slept. I wasn't entirely sure what was holding me back. I could slide the straps of her gown off her shoulders, expose her breasts and suck on her nipples. I could run my hands up her exposed thighs, push past the bottom hem of the gown and feel her velvety folds. I wanted so much to simply lay on top of her, to ease my throbbing erection into her warm wet cunt and claim her body for myself that very moment. But for some reason, I could not bring myself to do any of that. I reached out with my hand, gently brushed the hair from her face, and watched the princess as she slept. No, not a princess. An angel from the heavens. Or at least that was what she looked like to me at that moment.

Fuck. I cursed silently as I turned to put on my sleeping robes and laid myself down gently on the other side of the bed, drifting off to sleep as the exhaustion from the long siege of the castle finally took its toll.

***

Olivia woke up from her slumber in the morning as the rising sun illuminated the bed chamber. She had had such a crazy dream, she thought, before the realisation sank in as she noticed the evening gown she had fallen asleep in and the burly man snoring next to her. Tears welled up in her eyes once again as a wave of emotions overwhelmed her. The anguish of seeing the suffering of her beloved knight, the anxiety of being held captive by a foreign invader, and yet the relief of still retaining her virtue and honour, at least for now.

Olivia was already awake when I roused from my sleep. She stood by the window, gazing out into the distance, deep in thought. I massaged my morning wood as I watched her, reminded of the fact that that stunning woman was my prisoner, and nobody could stop me from doing anything I want to her. Still dressed in the ivory silk evening gown from last night, the soft light from the rising morning sun casted upon her body, making her appear as if she was glowing. The gown was slightly crumpled, and parts of her long blonde hair were frizzled and out of place. But for some reason, that made her look even more attractive to me as I moved quietly towards her.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around Olivia from behind. Olivia jumped, startled by my sudden approach and snapped out of her reverie, suddenly reminded of the fact that she was not alone.

"Did you sleep well, princess?" I leaned in and kissed Olivia on her cheek. She responded with a slight nod of her head, and I could hear her breathing hasten.

I moved my lips from her cheek, landing another gentle kiss on her neck. My hands slowly crept upwards from around her waist to the bottom of her chest, sliding with ease across the smooth material of her gown, as I indulged myself by taking in several deep breaths of Olivia's womanly scent. I felt the rapid rising and falling of her chest and the heavy thumping of her heart as she stood frozen to the spot. My erect cock pressed up against her butt, throbbing.

I released her from my embrace, moved my hands to her back, and began to meticulously undo the series of intricate knots holding up her gown. Each knot undone revealing more of the pale porcelain skin on her back, from her shoulders all the way down to the small of her back. With the knots undone, I slid the straps of the gown off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. I pulled on her brassiere, and Olivia raised her hands, allowing me to remove it. My cock gave an involuntary twitch as I saw her breast bounce free, before she folded her hands across her chest. With another tug, her underwear fell onto the ground and she lifted her legs, stepping out of it.

I took a step back and admired the bare-bodied woman standing next to me. Her fair and flawless skin, her shapely curves, her long toned legs and her immaculate ass.

"Turn around. Let me see you." My voice almost quavering with anticipation.

Olivia hesitated before slowly turning her body to face me. Her right arm folded across her chest, her left reached between her legs to cover her loins. Her body trembled as tears began to trickle down her face.

I stepped up towards Olivia, wiped the tears off her face and leaned in for a kiss on her lips. She did not return the kiss this time.

I lowered her right hand, revealing to me, finally, the pair of perfect breasts and delicate pink nipples. I cupped one with my calloused hand, giving it a tender squeeze, feeling the softness and firmness of her breast.

With my other hand, I brought her trembling left hand towards my pants.

"Ooohh" I let out a soft moan as I felt her manicured fingers on my cock, separated by just the thin material of my pants.

Olivia's sobbing intensified, tears now flowed freely down her cheeks, as she collapsed onto the floor. "Noooo..please...nooo..." Olivia wailed as she pleaded with me between sobs.

She's perfect in every way. A young, beautiful maiden, naked and vulnerable, kneeling in front of me. The daughter of the enemy's King. I should want to fuck her. I need to fuck her. But as I looked down at the broken damsel in front of me, my erection started to wane. I reached into my pants and jerked my cock several times, but it only continued to deflate.

Argh. Fuck.

"Get dressed." I said as I turned and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

***

Lieutenant Morgan greeted me as I entered the dining hall. "Good you see you, General! Had a good time last night?"

"Well, you guys sure had a great time last night!" I gestured around the hall at the numerous broken furniture and mysterious stains on the carpet.

"General, your breakfast is ready." the brunette handmaiden from last night approached the table carrying a tray of food large enough for more than two persons.

Instead of her handmaiden robes, she was dressed in a tight bodice, her breasts almost spilling out from the top. A short piece of loin cloth was wrapped around her waist, barely long enough to reach the middle of her thighs. As she bent over to place the tray of food on the table, her entire ass became exposed, still red and bruised, evidence of the attention my troops paid to her last night.

"Most of their robes were torn last night. So this is their uniform now." Lieutenant Morgan explained. I chuckled, bemused by my lieutenant's creativity. "And by the way, this one here gives one hell of a blowjob." Lieutenant Morgan added.

I ogled at the handmaiden and felt my cock rise once again. I pulled down my pants and the handmaiden got down onto her knees, understanding immediately what was expected of her. Lieutenant Morgan left to join another group of soldiers having their breakfast, giving us some semblance of privacy.

The handmaiden wrapped her fingers around my aching cock, while her other hand went below, expertly caressing my balls, as I let out a deep sigh "Ahhhhh. That feels good."

She gave my cock a few long slow strokes before she brought her head closer, stuck out her tongue and dragged it from the base of my cock all the way up to the tip, painting my cock with her saliva as she went. I felt the warmth of her breath as she swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock. "Ooooohhh...yess.." Her lips closed around my cock as she lowered her head, engulfing me in her warm wet mouth. It felt like an eternity as she kept going. Inch after inch of my cock slid past her lips until the entire thing sat inside her mouth, the head of my cock lodged deep in her throat. She held me there for almost a minute, her tongue dancing around the entire shaft of my cock, before coming back up for air.

"Fuckkkkk." I groaned at the long overdue stimulation my cock needed. The handmaiden began bobbing her head skilfully up and down, teasing with her tongue, her hands simultaneously caressing and messaging my balls.

I closed my eyes as I pictured Olivia in my head. I imagined Olivia kneeling over me as I laid in bed, her piercing blue eyes gazing into mine, as she took my cock into her mouth. Before long the urge to cum overwhelmed me, and I grabbed on to the handmaiden's dark brown hair, held her in place and started thrusting wildly into her mouth.

"Arghh..arhhh.ARGGGHHH!" Sensing my imminent release, she flicked her tongue onto the tip of my cock, as I deposited copious amounts of cum into the handmaiden's mouth.

As I came back down from my orgasm, I pulled my pants back on, only to see the handmaiden still kneeling in front of me, her mouth agape, showing me a mouth full of cum. "Swallow it." I said, and she obliged obediently.

"Anything else you need, General?" The handmaiden asked, still kneeling.

"Bring some food up for the Princess."

gwp65
gwp65
60 Followers