General Chemistry Ch. 02

Story Info
Pri asks Jack and Liv for something important.
9k words
4.77
18.3k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexKeats
AlexKeats
123 Followers

The living room was dark and we couldn't hear anything from outside. It felt like there was no else in the entire world. Liv walked around in only a t-shirt, flicking switches and turning on floor lamps. The bare skin of her tanned legs and pale buttocks caught the light like she was part of some erotic photo shoot.

I exhaled as I fell into the couch, spent in more ways than one. Pri surprised me by sitting against me and settling under my arm. For the first time, our bare torsos touched, hot skin against hot skin. It was electric but not sexual, a simple, natural intimacy that was new to me.

She smelled faintly of sweat and chlorine. Draping my hand down, I traced my fingers along the vivid tan lines above her breasts.

Liv leaned against the far armrest, facing us. Her knees were parted and although she was naked below the waist, it didn't seem to matter. It was a pose so casual that it almost made her exposed pussy into something completely normal.

Almost. Of course, I couldn't pull my eyes away from her pink lips and the wisp of brown pubic hair. A cold prickle of guilt touched my neck. Liv scrunched up her face as she fumbled with her phone and the TV remote at the same time. When Pri leaned across to grab the remote, she saw me staring at Liv's nakedness. Rather than being angry, she looked sort of amused before tucking back against me.

Pri started something on the TV, some movie I hadn't heard of. It was foreign, maybe Danish, and seemed to be about a young woman adapting to college life. Pri focused on the movie and Liv on her phone. I decided to space out for a few minutes and mindlessly read subtitles. It felt like a moment that I would want to remember but my brain was failing to record. Something bothered me.

"Hey, Liv," I said abruptly. "What about Ryan? I mean, is this okay?"

She glanced up at me over her phone and raised her eyebrows. "Why? You worried Ryan'll round up the debate team and come get you?" She must have seen something serious in my face and she made a dismissive motion with her hand. "It's fine. I'm just helping out."

Without taking her eyes off the screen, Pri grabbed my hand and idly massaged it. "I just needed a little help," she said. "Like a tour guide."

"Like a shaman," laughed Liv. "Sex shaman."

Pri laughed too. "Yea, a penis... guru."

"Okay, no," Liv snorted. Pri covered her face with her other hand, grimacing and laughing.

"Pizza on the way," said Liv, putting her phone facedown on the coffee table. She stretched in every direction, sliding down the couch until her feet almost touched us. We relaxed, nothing to do, nowhere to be. This was it. The perfect moment that I would commit to memory.

Maybe fifteen minutes later, the main character was talking to a man on the phone, her boyfriend back home. They were arguing bitterly. It started about something small, something that didn't matter, but it was clear they were fighting for the sake of fighting. Liv tried to clear her throat. She sounded phlegmy.

"Ryan's not, uh..." Liv said, trailing off. "He's taking a job in Kansas. State job."

She looked defeated, and when the scene changed she didn't notice. She was looking at her long, muscular legs as if inspecting them. Maybe she wondered if they were shapely, or strong, or whether she'd missed a spot shaving, whatever she needed to wonder while evaluating things. I watched her for too long and she caught my eye. She smiled a little and wiggled her toes playfully at me. Pri, of course, saw everything. She shifted across my lap, pushing me out of the corner, closer to Liv.

Pri ran the back of her hand lightly across my chest and whispered, "Footie rubs."

That was fairly direct. I grabbed Liv's heel with my free hand and squeezed, earning a sigh. I rotated through the basic massages I knew. The ball of her foot, along her arch, then pressing into the heel. We settled back in.

Deep into the film, the main character was alone with a boy in her dorm room, having a study date. They kissed, sweetly at first before making out. The three of us laughed a little bit. Studying didn't seem to be on anyone's mind, even in the movies. The scene quickly escalated into passionate sex, the boy kissing the girl's neck and biting at her bare breasts. The camera panned over them as they stripped their clothes off. You saw her tits and ass, and since it was a Dutch movie, you saw his erect penis.

Pri put her hand in my lap and grabbed the growing outline of my dick against my cotton pants. I gasped a little. I turned to her and she was right there, staring into my eyes. I bent my head and kissed her deeply. Closing her eyes, she parted my lips with her tongue and squeezed me through the fabric. We kissed like we were starving.

A dark spot of cum began to form on my pants. Pri looked down and then back at me with a big smile. Before I understood what was happening, she stuck her hand under my waistband and stroked me directly.

I held my breath. Pritha was touching me.

Earlier, even when Liv was jacking my cock for show, I'd been too anxious to touch her. Maybe I was afraid of breaking the spell, of waking up. There was nothing holding me back now.

I traced the back of my hand down her bare chest, brushing my knuckle against a stiff, brown nipple, then along her furry midriff before putting my hand down the front of her shorts. She was wet, so wet that my fingers slipped inside of her without resistance. She moaned into my mouth. I ran my finger up and down the shaft of her clit, spreading her cum around.

Her waistband was too tight. I shifted my arm around, straining, searching for the right approach. Once she realized, she lifted up her ass, pulled down her shorts, and flung them with a flick of her ankle. The crotch was so wet that they made a heavy sound when they hit the floor.

I struggled to pull down my own pants with one hand. I realized then that I had never stopped massaging Liv's foot, like I was mesmerized, on some kind of autopilot. I released it with a jolt and turned towards her.

Liv was leaning back into the cushion, elbow propped, chin resting on her fist. She had an eyebrow raised and a dry little smirk on her face. Her other leg was bent, laying flat against the sofa, covering her pussy from sight.

"Go on," said Liv, waving the back of her hand, barely covering her satisfaction. "I'm just watching a movie."

Pri grabbed me by the back of the head. Her breasts heaving, her free hand slowly pulling her clitoral hood forward and back, jacking herself off. We watched each other as she slowly reached for my cock, trailing her fingertips across my thigh. The moment she touched me, we exploded, pressing together.

Without bottoms, it was much easier to finger fuck each other. I groped Pri's pussy, plunging my middle finger between her tight, slick lips. Each time I pushed inside, a breath caught in her throat, and each time I flicked the top of her clit, she released it with a moan.

Pri pulled away from my kiss just long enough to spit in her hand. She teased my cock, sliding her wet thumb along my slit, smearing my precum around my fat glans as fast as I could make it.

Earlier on the patio, when Liv had touched me, the contrast between her gray nail polish and my cockflesh had turned me on. The effect with Pri was so much more dramatic that I groaned. Her palms were light but the top of her hands and her arms were tanned brown. Losing control, I pumped my hips, pushing my glistening, pink prick through her fingers.

"You love it," she whispered. Her voice sent a tingle, like fingertips, down my neck. "What am I doing to you? Describe it."

I couldn't say it, a pang of guilt twitching in my brain.

I masturbated to porn at least once a day, often fantasizing about Pri while I did. I would search for terms like "interracial" and "Indian," looking to find porn stars that looked like us, a white man and a brown woman. Sometimes I felt ashamed at being so turned on, ashamed that I might be feeding into some racial fetish. Obviously porn objectified women, made them into playthings to fuck, and it was worse for women that weren't white. They would say things on camera about "white cock" and degrade themselves. It was fucked up, but it was the only place I could see a big, white cock fucking someone like Pri. And I know that the shame turned me on a little too.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered back. I clearly couldn't say what had just gone through my mind. "Your hands, your skin. Not because of, like..." She used her other hand to grab her breast, crushing it against her body, pinching her hard, brown nipple. Though she breathed a little heavier, she never broke eye contact. I'm not even sure she realized she was doing it.

I'd forgotten why I started talking. I don't know what part of that she reacted to but she bit the tip of her tongue and smiled. Though we slowed our pace, we continued to play.

"You were so obvious, you know," she said, stroking me, pulling my cock down to examine it from above. "God, you would never look at me. It's like you were afraid I would catch you. But every time you said something funny you'd stare right at me to make sure I was laughing." She raised her eyebrows dramatically. "You're so not funny, by the way. But I like that you try hard."

"Oh yea?" I smiled. I was far more comfortable with banter like this. "Well, how do I kiss?" She leaned into me, probing my mouth with her tongue. We groped and twisted, searching for the best way to handfuck each other.

I lifted my fingers from her crotch to fondle her other nipple. When I pinched it, she moaned in appreciation, but grabbed my wrist and insistently forced my hand back down to her dripping pussy.

We were lost in each other for a long time. At some point, we were stroking each other back and forth to the same rhythm, like we were fucking for real.

"Oh, oh shit," she said, almost growling. "Keep going. Keep... doing that."

She slowly pulled her face away. I almost thought something was wrong when she placed her ear against my chest but she never slowed her busy hands. If anything, she seemed to increase the intensity. At the top of her motion, she squeezed my glans in her fist before stroking down my shaft again. Up and down, pumping my cock.

I melted. I couldn't believe it. It was Liv's 'party trick' again. I breathed heavily through my nose, so close but desperate not to cum. I didn't want it to end.

I realized that Pri wasn't listening to my chest, or looking at me at all. She was looking across the couch. When I followed her eye line, I saw what had caught her attention.

Liv's foot remained extended towards us, but she had raised her other leg to her chest, exposing her swollen, pink cunt. She mashed her clit beneath two fingers, grinding hard and fast. She was making a sloppy wet sound that I didn't even realize I was hearing until I saw how she fucked herself. Her hard little nipples stabbed into her t-shirt and she used a fingernail to casually flick them through the fabric. Her head lay to the side against a tall cushion, eyes glazed over as she watched us. A pink slip of tongue parted her lips.

She was such a horny girl, as bad or worse than we were. I grabbed her foot and stroked my cum-moistened thumb hard along the arch. She made an appreciative groan and tilted her head, smiling at me. Slowly, as if in stages, her eyes glazed over again, head falling limp against the pillow.

We watched Liv and she watched us. I think she wanted to turn us on even more and she lifted her shirt, groping her breasts with her strong fingers. She was so fit that when she tensed up from her own pleasure, I could see the outline of ab muscles below her tits. My cock throbbed.

"Ohh," whispered Pri. "Olivia, I think he likes that. He just got bigger somehow." She nibbled on my chest.

Liv panted, sliding her legs around, mouth open. She was about to cum.

"Look how big your cock is," Pri whispered between kisses along my neck. "You like watching her? You want to cum while you watch Liv touch herself?"

I moaned, but before I could say 'Yes,' the doorbell rang.

We froze, our bodies taut for an endless moment before Liv yelled out, "Fuck!" She threw her head straight back against the cushion, staring up at the ceiling. No one moved. The doorbell was a long, tone-like scale that sounded for several seconds. When it stopped, Pri slowly stroked my cock as though testing if the coast was clear. The doorbell rang again.

"Fuck..." said Liv. "Fuck it. Shit. The pizza."

She swung her legs off of the couch and stood, wobbling for a moment before catching herself. She flicked her fingers before twisting her arm to wipe her juices onto the back of her t-shirt.

"Okay, okay! I'm coming!" she yelled towards the front of the house. After a moment, she put her hands on her hips in frustration, looking down at her own unsatisfied pussy. "I guess not, actually," she said with a sighing laugh. She started looking around the room, shuffling items around the coffee table, before finding Pri's discarded shorts nearby. She slipped them on and took a few steps toward the door.

"Eww, Pri," she said, looking back over her shoulder with a grin. "These are fucking soaked. So horny." She waddled towards the door, laughing as she disappeared around the corner.

Pri laid her head against my chest again and continued to stroke me. It seemed like she was staring at my cock, like she was trying to memorize the shape. I continued rubbing her clit though not as feverishly as before. We both wanted to wait for Liv.

When she returned, it was carrying two pizzas and some paper plates. I thought that I should be hungry but I wasn't.

"I think the pizza guy got an eyeful," said Liv, putting the pizzas down. She shook off Pri's shorts and they fell to the ground in a wet heap. "I couldn't focus, I swear. I almost punched in, like, a $60 tip."

Neither Pri or I moved for the pizza, content to slowly hand fuck each other. I looked at Liv through half-closed eyes, wondering what she saw when she looked at the two of us.

She chewed on her cheek and her eyes lit up. Liv walked over and crouched beside the couch. Pri leaned towards her, Liv whispering in her ear. I don't know if I was supposed to hear them but I could.

"Do you think..." she said softly. "Would it be okay if Jack got me off?"

"Yeah?" asked Pri, surprised.

"Yeah, it's okay, right? It's over with Ryan. And Jack can do me like I did him... and you can watch." Pri nodded enthusiastically and turned towards me. The pair of them, side by side, each with an impish grin.

"Jack, would you fuck Liv? If I asked you to?"

"Uh—" was all I could manage before Liv shot to her feet.

"Whoa!" said Liv. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, that's not what I said at all!"

Pri looked back at her over her shoulder. "Well, that's what I want. We all want it." Liv did not look at all convinced. Pri faced me again. "You'll do it for me, won't you?" I couldn't think of anything to say. "To be honest, Jack, you're too... I'm a little worried about your dick. It's just—I mean..." She was flustered, unable to say what she wanted to say.

"Cock is too big," said Liv in a clipped tone.

"Fine, yes. That. But if Liv is okay, you know, if she feels good with it, I know I'll be able to do it too."

"I don't want to fuck your friend," I said at last, and Liv raised her hands up as if to say Exactly! "I like you. I only want to fuck you. No offense, Liv."

"All good," said Liv. "This whole thing was supposed to be a deeply horny meet-cute. I've got eyes, you guys are totally a thing now. I can't—I'm not getting involved."

"What, you won't fuck him but jacking him off is alright? Letting him finger bang you?" said Pri, looking unimpressed. "I want it, and don't act like you don't want to fuck him." Liv rolled her eyes. To me, Pri said, "If you only want me, then you're mine, right?" She slowly traced her finger along the bottom of my shaft. I made a little noise.

"I'm yours."

"Then if you're mine, it doesn't matter if you fuck Liv, because I told you to." Pri suddenly grabbed my cock, firmly but not unpleasantly. "Isn't that right? If I'm in charge, then it's okay. Liv, go get the lube."

Liv didn't move. She stood there with a conflicted look, a mix of confusion and exasperation but also something else. She looked away and stared at the wall for a few seconds, casually scratching her cheek with a fingernail.

"Okay," she said, and walked away, presumably to find that lube.

"Don't worry," said Pri, turning to soothe me. "I really want this, because if you do a good job, if you don't hurt her, then it's my turn." She kissed my neck, then my chest, and then down to the crop of hair below my belly button, before taking a long lick of my cock.

"Oh my god," I said. I could feel her trying to stretch her mouth around my head before giving up. Instead, she licked around my glans in a swirling motion, pumping with both hands.

"Lick the slit," I whispered. "With the flat part of your tongue." She immediately licked from my frenulum to the tip of my cock in slow strokes. It was then that Liv walked back into the room.

"You horny bitch," said Liv. "You can't wait two minutes?"

"He's too big, Olivia. I can't even, I mean look at it." She made a show of pouting, stroking me and licking my slit again, like she was trying to display me for her friend. "I can't get my mouth over it."

Liv looked dazed. Her nipples were still poking into the fabric of her t-shirt. She walked slowly over to me and pulled it over her head. She put both hands on my shoulders and shifted me sideways, guiding me to lie down. Pri understood immediately, grabbed my ankle, and pulled it past her until she was between my legs. Once I was laying, Pri began to stroke and suck my cock with new intensity.

I almost didn't notice as Liv pulled a cushion out of the way and stepped onto the couch. I was looking straight up at her athletic, naked body as she towered over me. It was an entirely new perspective, her pink, swollen pussy framed by her muscular legs, the curve of each ass cheek, and a tuft of brown pubes. She looked down at me between her breasts with a wicked smile.

"Can I sit on his face, Pri?" asked Liv, never breaking eye contact. "I think he's ready." She wanted to be sexy, to taunt me, but I could hear something in her voice. She was really asking Pri if she could do it, if it was allowed.

Pri pulled me out of her mouth with a pop and sat up. "Hold on," she said, and I felt a cold shock as she squirted some lube directly on my shaft. She touched me again, putting both hands on my cock, stroking all the way from top to bottom, back and forth a few times. After stroking me a bit, she started squeezing her fist over my head at the end of the stroke. It was the party trick again. I writhed and moaned.

"Ok," said Pri. "He's ready."

Liv took me in for a brief, uncertain moment. A droplet of her own lubrication dangled from her labia, quivering in the lamplight.

She dropped to her knees, straddling my face, lowering her pussy to my mouth. I could barely focus. I'd eaten pussy a few times and I liked it, but I had the distraction of Pri fucking me with her hands and mouth. When Liv's vulva touched me, I knew to use the flat of my tongue to lick up and down her slit.

"Oo," she said. "Yea, Jack. That's good."

We quickly fell into a rhythm, Pri pumping and dribbling spit onto my cock, me hungrily licking Liv's dripping pussy. I tried to focus on her noises, her movements, to understand what she liked. I wanted her to feel good. I wanted Pri to see what I was doing and want it for herself.

Liv purred at each pass of my tongue across her bud, so I knew she wasn't too sensitive like some of my hookups had been. I opened wide and sucked her mound into my mouth.

AlexKeats
AlexKeats
123 Followers