General Chemistry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck. What are you doing?" said Liv with a low moan. "He's sucking on me, like on my clit. Ohh, what the fuck, it's good."

"That's good," said Pri dreamily, increasing the pace of her strokes. "Make her feel good, Jack."

I sucked hard and rhythmically at Liv's pussy as she rocked her hips, grinding herself onto my face. When I looked up I could only see the curve of her stomach, her little brown tummy hairs, and her swaying breasts. She suddenly leaned forward and looked me in the eyes, her mouth was open like she was surprised. I thought she might come right then.

"God damn," said Liv, gasping. "I didn't think... ohh, I was just like—oh fuck—I was just trying to get warmed up."

Thinking of how Pri stroked the underside of my head with her tongue, I tried the same. I kept a tight suction on Liv's pussy and licked the base of her clit. She jolted like I touched her with a live wire.

"Okay, what the fuck," said Liv. Her hips were pumping as I sucked her into my mouth, over and over, sliding my tongue fully across her clit each time. She gushed. "Uhn. What the fuck, what the fuck are you doing...?"

She trailed off. She frantically fucked my face, making a little noise of shock before she came in my mouth. I didn't know that women could cum so much, just the sheer amount of hot, tangy liquid, but I sucked and drank all that I could. Liv kept moaning and rocking her hips. I felt her pussy pulsing in my mouth and I kept sucking and swallowing, trying to match her but allowing some of her juices to escape down my face. Five or six times in a row, she flooded my mouth. She suddenly leaned back, pulling her hips and dripping pussy away from me. Her soaked labia were inches away, vagina spasming.

It wasn't until then that I realized that Pri had stopped stroking me. Liv looked back over her shoulder, out of breath but laughing.

"Pri, my god, you need this. He was doing something, like Ryan has never even heard of this. Oh my god," she said, stopped by a sudden shiver throughout her body. "I'm like, still cumming. Fuck."

"It was so hot," I heard Pri say softly. "I was watching and it was really fucking hot. Your back was all tense when you were, you know..." Pri trailed off too. After a moment, Liv started a little.

"Oh my god, Pri, you didn't let him cum? What the fuck?" I was still rock hard, and Pri gave my cock a little squeeze before stroking it a few times.

"I was going to but... he's not done with you yet."

Liv didn't respond for a moment and then started laughing even harder. She turned back to me, sitting on my chest and leaning on top of her thighs. She bent her face to mine.

"She really wants you to fuck me, Jack. Are you ready, you big dicked motherfucker?" She lurched off me, wobbling like she had when the pizza interrupted us, only this time she put her fists up in front of her like she was about to box someone. It was a victory pose. "Fuck you, pizza man! I came and I came hard!"

Pri started laughing, hard, and right when it started to taper off, she said, "Fuck you, pizza man!" and started all over again. I sat up, giggling also. I expected to be lightheaded but everything was clear and in focus. Pri's laugh was amazing, showing her teeth, her chest heaving with each breath. Liv spun on her heels, punching air, doing increasingly ridiculous poses dedicated to her orgasm.

Her last pose faded and she leaned forward, her hands on her hips. "Okay, what now?" she asked, too seriously. Her upper thighs were shiny, and there was a glitter of moisture in her pubic hair. I wiped my mouth with my forearm but the smell of her pussy was in my nose and the back of my throat.

"Now," said Pri. "You fuck."

"Fuck yeah," said Liv. The orgasms had made her a little loopy and she pantomimed some athletic stretches, as if preparing for me. "My pussy is all warmed up but the rest of me might not be ready for that dick." Her smile dropped and she slapped her palm against her forehead. "Pri, we have normal condoms. They're like, Trojans, or whatever. You use Magnums, right Jack?"

"Uh," I tilted my head. I don't think they knew, and although I was embarrassed to be a virgin, I knew what I needed. I decided to just say it. "Honestly, I'm a virgin, but I know a regular condom doesn't fit."

"Okay, no," said Liv, leaning back on her heels. "You want me to take this man's virginity too? I can't. That's too far."

"That doesn't mean anything," Pri replied. She actually seemed angry. "Virginity is a bullshit concept. It's not a thing. There's no special word for someone who hasn't eaten cake and we don't need one for sex."

"Okay, relax." Liv patted the air with her hands. "Relax. It's fine. Feminism. I'm more worried that he doesn't know how to use that thing. Uh, no offense Jack."

I bit my lip and shrugged. "I listen well. And I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

"What a sweet, kind, complete idiot of a man," said Liv, looking to the sky. She waved a hand dismissively. "Fine, but when you stab me in the liver, and you will, I get to slap you in the face."

"Uh, deal," I said. Her face said that I had no idea what I was getting into and she knew it.

"Fact remains," said Liv, "That Johnny Anaconda here has no condoms."

"The pharmacy is so far," said Pri, slumping. "I hate this town. And those checkout dudes give me the creeps." My cock was starting to wilt.

"You know what?" Liv put a fist on her hip and pointed at Pri. "Listen, you want me to fuck him. Hell, you want me to pop his cherry... I know! I know it's made up, just listen. Look at us. Look at how hot we are. Look at his cute little face and whatever the fuck is between his legs. I say we are tantric fucking superheroes. If you're okay with it, if he's a virgin anyway, then I say we fuck raw."

Pri looked stunned for a moment and then burst out laughing.

"Tantric superheroes," Pri repeated. She looked at me and tried to collect herself but she just kept laughing. She trailed off until she was barely giggling before making a little pinching motion with her hand, like she was cutting it off. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, and when she opened them she was totally calm.

"Let's do it," said Pri. Liv clapped her hands and pointed a finger gun at me.

"Bang. But I don't want to just... I was offsides there. I can't just immediately..." She trailed off again. "Could you two, you know, do what you were doing before?"

Pri leaned against me and massaged my thigh. I still wasn't sure about having sex with Liv, with a condom or otherwise, and Pri must have sensed it. She grabbed the back of my neck and in one motion, swung her leg over, straddling me. My cock jumped as she pulled me close. It was trapped between us, the veiny shaft reaching up well past her belly button. Pri rocked her hips forward and rubbed her pussy against the underside of my erection.

I growled. I grabbed her by her thick, black hair and pulled her head back, exposing her neck. She shivered as I kissed her chest and neck, sucking on her sweaty skin. With my other hand, I grabbed her full ass and helped rock her hips against me.

"Jesus, you guys," said Liv, fanning herself. "My goodness, just jump right in."

I felt the couch shift as Liv sat in her same spot across from us. I didn't look up. My cock was dripping with precum and it mingled with Pri's wetness. Her pussy lips slid up and down like they were gripping my shaft between them. Every cell in my body told me to throw her down, mount her, and pump her cunt full of cum, but the rocking was still very good. Not as good as the party trick, and not as good as I knew fucking Pri would be, but good. She moaned softly and grabbed my shoulders for leverage. I took her swollen nipple into my mouth and sucked it.

"Oh yeah, do we look good?" I heard Pri ask. "I bet we look really good."

I turned my head towards Liv. As before but with one perfect leg draped over the back of the couch and one foot flat on the ground. Holding her lips apart, Liv ran a wet finger up and down her slit. The cushion between her legs was soaked. It was right where she had cum on my face.

Pri and I slid against each other and each time I sank lower into the couch. Inch after inch, Pri slid up my cock until she nearly brushed my head with her clit. Another inch and I could finally push myself inside her. I was so close to fucking her, to slipping inside that beautiful, brown pussy. I was on fire.

"Look at her," she whispered into my ear. "She's ready." Liv's eyes were barely open. One hand pulled her hood back and the other flicked hard against her clit. "I want you to take her into the bedroom. That would be so hot." I looked at her, unsure but too far gone to care.

"Okay?" asked Pri. She wanted me to be ready.

"Okay," I said, and Pri slid off of me. My cock was soaked with her juices and as I stood, it slapped wetly against my stomach. Liv slowed her hand. She looked nervous as I kneeled down next to her.

"Where's your room?" I asked, grabbing her hand

"Fuck," said Liv. She looked at Pri. "Seriously? We're really gonna do this. God, this is fucking weird..." I pulled her up to my mouth and I kissed her, slipping in my tongue. When I pulled away, she had a sharp look in her eyes. "I didn't say you could kiss me." She looked annoyed, almost angry, but still she said, "Through the door, on the left."

Liv and I held hands as we walked to the bedroom. I looked for Pri on the way. She was walking out of the kitchen with more water and she scooped up the bottle of lube as she passed the couch. She was actually turning off the lights in the living room. It was remarkable how in control she was.

Liv's room was large and gloomy, with a full bed in the center and her desk and laptop by the window. She had a large, packed bookshelf and a tall wooden rack covered in ceramic mugs, pots, and clay figures. It was a small look into a life she rarely mentioned.

I guided Liv gently onto the bed and saw Pri at the other nightstand. She flicked the lamp on, placing the lube in arm's reach before drinking from a bottle of water. She saw me looking and smiled with her cheeks full, the corners of her eyes crinkling. The yellow light clung to her sweaty body, shining against the curve of her neck and breasts and wide, flaring hips.

Liv grabbed my cock and I started.

"There you are," she said. "I'm first, remember?"

She grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me over to the center of the mattress. I ended up just lying on top of her instead, leaning on my elbows with my cock pressing down on her mound. I turned my head to Pri as she climbed onto the other side of the bed. She leaned back against some pillows and turned toward us, letting her hand drift down between her legs.

"That means go for it, Jack," Liv said softly, and she pulled my face towards hers. I stopped her and let my gaze trail down her body and back up again. When our eyes met for the second time, she looked unsure. I think she was afraid that I wouldn't go through with it.

"You're really fucking hot," I said, and she laughed.

This time she kissed me back. We made out for a bit, sucking on lips and kissing each other's throats. While rubbing the back of my neck with one hand, she reached down to stroke my cock with her other. She ran the tip of her thumb up and down my slit, coaxing some precum out and rubbing up over the head of my cock.

"God, you're so good at that," said Pri. Liv and I turned our heads towards her, smiling. She was leaning back, watching us through heavily-lidded eyes, rubbing the tip of her middle finger in slow circles around her clit.

"What should he do, Pri?" Liv asked. "You want him to do me like this? Or with me on my knees, so he can fuck my ass?" I knew she was saying this stuff to get me riled up but it looked like Pri was liking it too.

"I want you to ride him so I can see everything."

Liv let out a shocked laugh. She turned to me with her mouth still open, like Can you believe that? In response, I reached around to cup her ass and rolled us over, right next to Pri, so that Liv was on top. She looked a little stunned.

"We're doing this." She looked at Pri. "We're really doing this." She put her palm on my chest. "Jack, I'm not kidding. Be careful, okay?" I arched my neck, making a noise of agreement before licking the tip of her nipple. She sighed with pleasure.

"Do the hotdog thing, the rubbing," said Pri. "Until you're ready."

"Pri, look. He's cute, he's got abs. And this dick, Jesus. And you're watching me, and god, you're so hot too." She bit her lip, looking right at Pri's hand playing with her pussy. "I'm already ready."

Liv leaned forward, bringing her nipple closer to my mouth. I went after it, sucking and biting. While I was occupied, she shifted, wrapping her calves around mine. I felt her grab my cock and rub the head against the entrance to her pussy. She used me to play with herself for a while, rubbing her clit with my cock head, making low throaty noises.

It went on for so long that I thought she might be stalling. This whole thing was surreal, like a dream, but I was so turned on that I didn't care. At this point, I just needed to fuck her. I put both hands on her ass, gently to start, but ready to push her down on my cock if Pri told me to. I released Liv's nipple from my mouth and looked to Pri for instructions. She was fucking herself with two fingers, palm slapping against her clit.

Right as I opened my mouth, Liv changed the angle and dropped her hips down on my cock. I choked out a moan as I plunged inside her.

"Oh fuck," said Liv. "Oh fuck, oh fuck."

We froze. Her pussy was so tight, way tighter than the party trick. Only my glans and an inch or two of veiny flesh were inside but it clearly caused her some pain. She breathed slowly in and out as she worked through it. I couldn't help myself and thrusted lightly, roughly squeezing two handfuls of Liv's firm ass.

"Slow down, big guy," said Liv. "That's it. Sloow. It still hurts." She raised her ass a little until her lips were just barely gripping my cock head before pushing down again. "Uhh," she moaned, and did it again. "God, you've got a fat cock."

It didn't take long to move our natural lubrication down my shaft. She had closed her eyes and dropped her head, moving her hips but letting me take more control, slowly pumping my cock into her from below. I lost myself in the moment and thrust too deep. I felt resistance and Liv gasped.

"Fuck!" She slapped me, hard. My head was ringing. It hurt like hell but to my surprise, it turned me on too. "You little fucker," she said, still wincing. To Pri she said, "Did you see that? His cock got bigger when I hit him. Jack's a little freak." She grabbed my chin. "Don't do that shit again."

I nodded slowly, stunned, and stroked the side of her face with my thumb. She looked down between us and I craned my neck until we were touching foreheads. It looked like I was around three-quarters deep. I grabbed her ass to help raise her hips, and supported her when she dropped down on me. We found our rhythm again and she reached between her legs to stroke her clit, arching her back and moaning. She was really getting into it before I hit her too deep again.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry," I said. She was biting her lip, her lean, muscular arm raised high to slap me. She was in pain but seemed to enjoy how apologetic I was. "I'm learning," I said. Instead of a slap, she pushed my face sideways into the pillow, continuing to ride.

After that, we finally discovered the right position and tempo. I thrust slowly from below while Liv leaned forward, tilting her hips so she could control the angle. For a few deep strokes in a row I felt resistance, but she didn't gasp or seem in pain at all. She actually hummed, like the deep spot I was hitting, a soft, tight pocket for my head, felt good.

"Fuck me..." she said, rolling her eyes back. Our fucking sounded wet. "Just do that. Keep doing that." She was panting. "It's feeling really good, Pri. You're going to love it..." She started to buck her hips, forcing my cock deeper and deeper at her perfect angle. Her head rolled around and she bit her lip. "Fuck, it hurts but it's so good."

"You're fucking tight." I said, though it was to excite Pri. "You feel so fucking good."

"Keep going," Liv breathed. "Same speed. Don't—don't change anything. And don't cum inside me."

Pri slid off and walked to the foot of the bed. I thought—I knew, that she wanted a better view of my thick cock fucking her friend's perfect, pale ass. Pri stood at the edge with her legs slightly apart, touching herself. She started rocking her hips as well, in rhythm with Liv, like she was pretending that she was the one fucking me. Liv moaned steadily, like she had when she sat on my face, right before she came.

"Fuck her harder," said Pri. "Fuck her hard from below. Make her cum."

"Uh?" said Liv distantly. "No, no, I'm close. I'm really close..." But I had already started. I gripped her ass and planted my heels into the bed. I fucked her from underneath with long, rapid strokes, overriding the movement of her hips. I took her at the angle I knew she wanted, just as deep as she could take. It was all she could do to grip my shoulders and hold her ass high while I slammed my cock into her sopping cunt. The wet noises from our fucking became louder and more obscene.

"Jesus. Fucking. Christ," she gasped. "I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming..."

I wouldn't stop as long as she came. I wanted to push her orgasm as far and as long as I could. She'd closed her eyes and gulped for air. I could feel her pulsing around my cock. I was on the edge, so close to cumming myself and filling her with my hot seed.

"She's cumming all over you," said Pri, sounding out of breath. "Oh, she's cumming all over... uhhn..."

Pri hunched over, gripping the bed frame, thrusting her hips and writhing on her hand. She flinched as her orgasm rocked her body.

Sweat slid off my face but I kept fucking Liv from below. The moment stretched on and on until she started tapping my chest, desperately, needing out.

Feeling that she had taken all she could, knowing that I'd made her cum until she'd given up, it put me over the edge. I wrapped one arm around her and pulled her close, using my other hand to pull my cock free. Our angle was so low that rather than slip between us like I expected, my cock pushed up between her ass cheeks. I pumped my hips and moaned, seeing stars, cumming in huge spurts. I imagined the long ropes of cum I was shooting, straight up, covering her pale ass and lower back. I drove my cock against Liv's ass crack, cumming over and over again. I groaned into her shoulder, drooling.

Even as my orgasm faded, I couldn't stop thrusting my hips, slowly sliding my penis up and down along her slit, still trapped between her cheeks. Each time, I flinched a little as I grazed the ridge of my cock against her asshole. We panted, sticky with each other's sweat and fluids.

Liv's eyes were shut, her face slack with pleasure. Every few seconds, her entire body would shiver. We lay for what seemed like an hour, paralyzed by our happy chemicals, collapsed together.

After some time, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened an eye and saw Pri standing there with an open bottle of water. She kneeled down next to the bed and kissed me, lovingly, before placing the bottle carefully into my hands.

"Pretty good," she said. "Pretty good. Is it my turn now?" I puffed up my cheeks and slowly blew out some air, exhausted.

We both laughed, which seemed to rouse Liv. As if finally processing what we said, she laughed too. With a groan of effort, she lifted her head across my chest and turned it to face Pri.

"I know he's yours," she said with a smile. "But I can't... I've never, ever, ever, ever..." Her stomach made a long gurgling noise. "Ugh, I'm starving. And I gotta pee..."