All Comments on 'Generation of Tarts Ch. 03'

by Steviestud

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mexbearlllmexbearlllabout 12 years ago
loving this

can wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Get the bitch back in that slutty blue dress straight away - the slut needs hard fucking now, and her son's the only one to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree with the last anon.

This is a fine story and the beginning of an excellent series. But what the hell is Andy doing with this silly little cunt (not to mention his Granny's old withered cunt)? The boy's big stiff prick belongs up only one twat, his own mother's! It really isn't fair of the boy to waste all that rich creamy semen in his big loaded balls on any twat but his mom's. She's the one who needs her big strong boy like never before. Let him show his love for his mommy by bending her over the kitchen counter, pushing her against the wall, climbing on top of her in her bed---and fucking the living shit out of her!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A great chapter

Well done!

I want for him to have his mother as his lover, and give her the good sex as he does his Grandmother.

Thanks for the good read

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago
Unbelievablely Erotic.

The best yet of this series. I can't wait to read the next issue/chapter. Hurry up and write it PLEEEEEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
slow it down ... tease

It feels a bit rushed - linger a bit more.

Really enjoy the settings. Nicely believable too. He should definitely take Jenny out for a meal - dressed to the 9s. See what they can get up to in a secluded pub alcove.

I like the focus on the lingerie - now his mother wants to be more sophisticated eh? He needs to help her practice her seduction techniques in various locations. Different outfits: office tramp; evening gown; everyday outfit but slightly too see-thru fabric etc

Meanwhile Jenny fancies being a super-slut and slips into a clubbing outfit - and they actually go to a club together. Make-up, the works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous