Generational Gifts Ch. 06

Story Info
Flower Festival for two.
4.8k words
4.24
4k
4
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 06/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days into Renee's sabbatical, I decided to go on a date night. Luckily for me, there was an event night scheduled at the club. I had told Renee this morning about our date but instructed her to wait downstairs in her 'new room' till I retrieved her for the night. We were meant to leave in about an hour. I had already dressed and was making my way to the dungeon. Renee was relaxing on the sofa, playing on her phone. She didn't hear me when I entered the room, so I had to call her attention to me. Upon hearing my voice, she immediately dropped her phone, slid off the couch, and dropped into the 'ready to please' pose.

I walked up to her, so in love with her and the devotion she showed to our lives. Renee seemed to be thriving in this new change. I expected an adjustment phase with, at minimum, minor struggles. She melted into the strict regime like she had anticipated it her whole life.

Yesterday afternoon, I took her out to the backyard. As I promised, I went ahead and collected all of her panties. I even made her get all of them for me, then conducted my own sweep to ensure she had found all of them. She even remembered to grab the pairs that were waiting to be washed in the hamper.

I tied her to the steel post in our backyard that was installed for the clothesline. Then, outside, in the nude, tied to a metal post, she witnessed all her underpants turn to ash. I sat beside her, watching the flames dancing, the roasted pieces of cloth jumping out of the flame, and the smoke spiraling toward the sky. I distinctly remember looking over at Renee, who was also watching, and expecting to see her stoic. Instead, she had the faintest smile playing on her lips. I was so in love with her at that moment that I fucked her, still tied up on that post.

I walked up to Renee on her knees and touched her head gently. As she had been taught, she kept her eyes fixated on my crotch. I still wasn't used to Renee wearing her uniform, so every time I saw her, I took the time to enjoy the view. I had purchased her a jet-black body suit. There were no decorative features on the suit; it was simply a black suit with an open crotch and open chest. After fucking her on the lawn and putting out the panties' fire. I untied Renee and slid her uniform on for the first time. I ordered her to prostrate herself to me. I enlightened her on the expectations of the uniform.

"This is your fundamental uniform as you enter your fuck doll training. You will wear this every day. You can choose to wear either your uniform or nothing to bed." I walked around her like a hawk, waiting to swoop to catch prey. I paused behind her, watching as some of the cum that I had shot into her pussy dribbled out onto the green grass.

"As you meet my expectations and please me, you will earn more uniforms." I put my foot gently on her back as a show of power over her. "Displease me; you will be punished by being stripped of your uniform and identity."

I turned my head to the manikins I had placed in the room. They were brought into her new room as reminders of what Renee's choices could result in. One was a new bodysuit for good behavior -- a swimsuit style with lace decoration on the shoulders and neckline, still crotchless and open chest. The second manikin promised what would happen if she did not meet my expectations. It was a latex hood with no holes for the eyes or mouth, only small nose holes for breathing. I also added a heavy, thick steel collar.

I walked over to the body suit manikin. Renee tracked my movements, moving her head to follow me. I gently touched the lace, handing off the shoulder of the suit.

"This is your second chance to earn some points towards this new suit," I promised her. Renee's eyes were hungry to prove her worth to me. The first opportunity she had taken with abject enthusiasm.

After watching me burn her panties, getting fucked on the lawn, and being redressed in her new uniform, I challenged Renee.

"In this house, we now have a hierarchy. You are at the bottom. You are the household fuck doll, but you can say no at any time with your safe words. Do you understand this, Renee?"

"Yes, Master, I fully understand and am willing to live my life as your fuck doll."

"Will you be only my fuck doll, though?" She was so cute the way she almost moved out of position to look at me but caught herself.

"What do you mean, Master?"

"I did not inform your father of this household change. I give my permission for him to have access to you as I do. It is your choice to invite him to enjoy this permission. Regardless of if you invite him, I expect you to respect him and call him sir in the house from now on."

"Invite him, Master?"

"Your father is still home, I believe. It will please me greatly if you explain your new position in the house to him before he leaves for work. It is your decision whether or not to invite him to exercise the permission I have given him to enjoy your slut body. Look at me, Renee." She picked her head up, and I grabbed her chin. "Understand what I am saying? He has permission to use my fuck doll, but I am granting you the privilege of deciding when he will know." She looked up at me with love swirling in her eyes.

My aggressive tone wasn't fooling her. I was giving Renee the power to decide how our life progressed from here. She could choose if she wanted to involve her father, and I wouldn't force it on her. I was discretely giving her freedom that we had just agreed she no longer had. Renee held my wrist so she could turn her head to kiss my palm.

"Thank you, Master. May we go inside?" I nodded, and we stood up. I followed Renee to the house. She opened the door and allowed me to walk into the house first. Seeing Curt sitting at the breakfast island sipping his morning coffee, I smirked.

"You two are at it early this morning." He commented teasingly.

"Yes, Sir, Master was inducting me as his fuck doll," Renee replied, kneeling in front of her father sitting on the stool. "Thank you, sir, for allowing this slut to reside in your home so that she may care for her Master." Curt glanced at me, uncertainty written on his face. "As Master's fuck doll, I will be abandoning the room upstairs to begin living in the basement so that I may better serve my Master. I will keep your home to your and Master's liking. If I make a mistake, please punish me. I am here to serve Master, and he has also instructed me to serve you. Please, sir, feel free to use me whenever you have need."

"Dad..." Curt looked at me, entirely out of his depth in this situation.

"Everything she said is true. Renee and I have agreed to reduce her existence to that of a fuck doll. She belongs to me, but seeing as this is your house, it only seems fair that you can enjoy her." I walked up to put a gentle hand on Renee's head. Curt's phone started to ring. Renee and I chuckled as he angrily went to answer it, but not before saying, "Damn it, of course, I get interrupted by work."

Poor Curt had to go straight to work after that interruption. We found out his answer to Renee's invitation when he got home that afternoon when he pushed her down on the kitchen counter while she was loading the dishwasher.

"I have an outfit for you to wear for our date tonight." Renee's eyes darted briefly to the latex hood, then back to me. "Oh, it's nothing like that, darling. You will be wearing this." I moved to the closet in the room. I had gotten a bunch of kinky costumes to dress Renee up in. I pulled out a monokini decorated with flowers and leaves.

"It is a flower festival, my little wood nymph." I teased her. I ordered her to change and then wait for me in the display pose by the front door. Renee was quick to follow her instructions. Before long, she stood in the doorway with her hands behind her head. I thoroughly inspected Renee in her costume. She was going to be the talk of the event.

I was correct. When we arrived, all attention turned to Renee, especially because she was the only one dressed so flamboyantly. There were several exhibits present. Some of them were not kink-based, only a beautiful landscaping display. Others had men and women bound, intertwined into their designs. Renee grabbed the sleeve of my shirt.

"Master..." She quietly requested my attention.

"Yes, my dear?" I pretended like I had no idea what was concerning her. She looked around nervously, biting at her bottom lip. I waited patiently to see if she would gather the courage to express her discomfort to me or silently endure.

"No one else is dressed like me..." She started to form her thoughts.

"No one else here belongs to me." I gently argued back. She tilted her head, looking at me. It was cute how I could see her thoughts turning in her pretty little head. My response seemed to give her some satisfaction. I sent her off, giving her the task of seeing the exhibits while I caught up with some of my friends sitting in a lounge area that was set up. I settled myself in a seat where I could easily watch Renee as she explored the exhibits.

I wasn't sure how long she was exploring. I was caught up in my discussions with my friends. We were discussing the current state of affairs when I noticed her come to my side and kneel. She didn't seem to be in dire need of anything, so I waited to address her.

"Can I help you, darling?" I looked down at her. She looked up at me nervously.

"Master, may I have your attention?" I smirked at her. I knew what 'attention' she was looking for. I looked at a clock hanging from the wall.

"Our room will not be ready for at least another half hour, my dear." She looked down at the floor, embarrassed. I reached into my pocket to pull out some money. I passed it to Renee.

"Over there is a booth," I pointed across the room, "please get us one ginger root." She took the money and sauntered off to do what I told her to do. My friends laughed and asked if she knew what that was used for. She might have had an inclination if she had done internet research, but this was the first time I used this tool with her.

Renee returned, offered me the ginger root, and informed me that the booth had also provided a knife. I thanked her and took the root and knife. I instructed her to kneel next to me. I continued conversing with friends while sculpting the small root in my hand. It took a few minutes until it was ready. I excused myself from my friends, telling them I would be right back. Renee followed me to the family restroom.

I was a running joke in the club. As it was technically designated as a restaurant by fire code, it was the law for them to have a family bathroom in the facility. Anyone who would bring a family here was insane. So, the bathroom had become a getaway for partners to use for brief dalliances. I intended this to be one of those situations.

"Hands against the wall, stick that cute little ass out," I instructed Renee. Rather than wait for her to follow instructions, I walked to the sink to clean off the ginger. When I was satisfied that it was clean, I walked to Renee and flipped her skirt up. I gently slid the carved bulbous end of the ginger root into her ass. She gasped, immediately feeling the effects of the ginger. I pressed myself up against her body and whispered in her ear.

"This should hold you over till our room is ready. Be a good girl and keep exploring. I will come to get you when the room is ready." I promised her. With that done, I flipped her skirt back down, and we left the bathroom. Before sending her on her way, I kissed her forehead in assurance. She was in for a rough twenty minutes or so. But it was just the warmup she would need.

I returned to my friends but checked the room for Renee every few minutes. I could tell how intense the experience was for her. There were even several times when I second-guessed whether I should stop her torment. Renee held out for fifteen minutes before a club employee told me our room was ready. I excused myself again from my group of friends. They all gave me their blessings to have fun.

I went up to Renee at the rose booth. It was a beautiful display of multi-colored roses in a triskelion. I found her reading one of the informational books laid out to explain the piece. I wrapped my arms around her and peered over her shoulder to see what she was reading. I got nervous seeing the title of the page -- The Rose Ceremony. She put her hands on my own, resting on her stomach, but kept reading.

"What are you thinking, my darling?" I approached the subject cautiously. Renee ran her hand down the page that she was reading.

"Honestly, being a little jealous." I kissed her temple and told her this was a conversation to have in private. She obediently held my hand to follow me to our private room. Once inside the room, I removed the ginger root for Renee and threw it in the trash. I sat at one of the recliner chairs and invited Renee to sit on my lap. I could tell that what she was thinking of was upsetting her. She curled up against me, relaxing in my embrace.

This was a topic that I had been avoiding. We briefly discussed it months ago after the conversation started based on a joke someone had made. I hadn't given Renee the answer she expected, and since then, we had avoided the subject of collaring or any official ceremony of our relationship.

"Renee, I love you. More than my own life."

"I know..." She sounded disheartened.

"Honey, you understand, right? I just can't. The promises I made to my wife are so important to me. In our rose ceremony, I swore myself eternally to her. I can't make that promise twice. It wouldn't be honest to you or myself if I did. I love you so much, but it is something I can't do." She wrapped her arms around me, sniffling. It broke my heart to hurt her like this.

"I'm scared...." I heard her say between sniffles.

"Scared?"

"I'm scared of being lonely. When you leave me, that will be the end. There is nothing more of us. I get scared of the loneliness I will feel when that happens." She sobbed into my chest.

"Sweetheart, oh my darling." I cooed in her ear. I rocked her gently in my arms to calm her. We sat in the silence of the room for a few moments. My mind was running a mile a minute. I knew I had to solve this for her, but I wasn't sure how. I needed to be truthful to myself, but I wholeheartedly understood her feelings. When I was gone, all she would be left with were memories, and I was learning every day how fragile those are. I smoothed her hair with my hand, holding her close to me. I kissed the top of her head.

"I swore this is something that I would not agree to in my lifetime. But, considering the circumstances, this may be the time to bend." Renee picked her head up to look at me. I wiped a stray tear off her cheek. "You were interested in a permanent mark, correct?" Her mood changed instantly. She was shocked that I may be considering permanently marking her. The last time this was a topic of discussion, I was adamantly against it.

At least in my eyes, a permanent mark was different than a collaring ceremony. There was an equal agreement in a collaring. I swore nothing to Rebecca by marking her as mine. But the mark itself might be the permanent reminder of our time together that could calm Renee's heart. In this way, she was never without me. I never agreed to permanent marks before because I had a personal rule about marring the body of my charges. In this case, I would concede my ethics to provide Renee with whatever peace I could provide.

"Can I really, Master?" She cautiously asked.

"Yes, you may. If this is what you want, then I will arrange it. Do not worry about my feelings on the subject."

"But you said you didn't like it."

"I do not, but I will make this exception for you. I don't want you to suffer when I am gone. If this can help you, I will support it." She threw her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly.

"I deserve to be punished, Master."

"Yes, you do. But, I am inclined to lean on the side of forgiveness." I kissed her cheek.

"Please don't forgive me so easily, Master. Not only are you permitting a permanent mark even though you don't like them, but I ruined our date night."

"Come on, Renee, don't permit me to do what I want." I tried to make light of the conversation.

"You always have my permission, no matter what. I want to be tattooed or branded, whatever you choose. I know that means I am pressuring you to accept something that you would not except that it is for me. I deserve to be punished for not conceding to my Master's will as I should. To make matters worse, you planned out this wonderful date night. I ruined it by getting upset."

"Renee, you did not ruin tonight. You did derail it a bit, so I will punish that transgression. For your second infraction, I'll ask you this one time: are you sure you do not want to accept my mercy and be punished for begging me to mark your body permanently?"

"Yes, sir."

"It will not be pleasant. You will not enjoy your punishment."

"Yes, sir, it will teach me to behave better for you, Master." I grabbed her face, kissing her hard. I fisted her hair in my hand, pulling her back. I stood up from my chair, not loosening my hold on her. She dropped her eyes to look at the floor as a sign of respect. She complied with me as I cuffed her arms above her head to a set of cuffs and chains that hung from the ceiling. I briskly grabbed a spreader bar to secure her legs apart. I adjusted the chains from the ceiling so that Renee was stretched. Once she was secure, I stepped out of the room. I left the door to our room open and asked a dungeon overseer to watch her while I stepped away. I returned to the booth that we had purchased the ginger from. This time, I was getting a new plant for Renee to experience.

Renee could not see me when I came back to the room. I fixed that by walking before her to show what I had purchased. I raised the stinging nettle bunch toward her tit. She looked into my eyes and leaned forward to bring her tit into contact with the plants. Almost immediately, I saw tiny red bumps appear on her flesh.

I slid the nettle over it, making a clear line of red bumps in its track. I touch her nipple with the nettles, making her wince, and a tear starts to run down her face. I brushed the nettles repeatedly over her nipples, and her tears became a continuous stream. Even when I stop, I know that the soreness from the stings continues. Renee attempted to move in her bonds, most likely to scratch the irritation to relieve the pain. I loved the sound of the chains jingling in a futile struggle.

I detached the bottom of her monokini and pulled the panties down to her knees. Renee was surprised. I start to break off the tops of some of the nettles, about three inches in length. I stuff the nettles into the bottoms and put them back in place. I have to wrap my arms around her to keep her from thrashing. I kissed the tears on her cheeks as I rubbed the front of her panties to ensure the nettles were grinding into her cunt lips and clitoris.

I released her from the cuffs and the spreader bar. She looks at me, desperate to take the nettles off her skin.

"Go and lie on the bed; spread your legs wide." I watch her uncomfortably walk across the room to get to the bed. Sitting on the bed was uncomfortable as it pressed the nettles harder against her. When she was on the bed, I walked over and took off her panties and the nettles. Her position showed how inflamed her cunt lips were. Even her clitoris was totally hidden despite having her legs spread so wide.

I took a flogger from the wall and positioned myself at the end of the bed. When our eyes met, she understood my intentions. Renee dutifully nodded her acceptance and tried to relax. I raised the flogger and brought it down on her red, raw cunt, not too hard. The next one was slightly harder, which caused Renee to whimper in pain. I brought the flogger to her, again marginally harder. Now, the irritated redness has thin welts added to it by the flogger. Renee's body is shaking in pain. I become like a man possessed as I flog her cunt harder and harder. Renee raised her hips to meet every stroke and attempted to spread her legs even wider to give the leather strips better access. My arms grew tired, and I had to stop.

12