Generational Gifts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know how much I love to fuck your ass; it is so tight. But tonight, your cunt is so swollen; perhaps it is almost as tight as your ass. I'm going to fuck you to find out." I pulled my zipper down and fished out my cock. Renee's eyes are wide with terror as I approach her cunt.

I place the head of my cock as the entrance to her cunt and slowly push inside her. Her swollen lips refused to part initially and only opened when I had more pressure. Slowly, her cunt accepts my cock. I can tell from her reaction that it is causing her extreme discomfort. Once I pass her swollen lips, the slickness of her pussy betrays her obvious arousal.

I begin to thrust slowly at first. Renee winces in pain with each thrust. It pleases me and excites me to move faster and deeper. My pubic hair only adds to Renee's discomfort as I slide all the way in and grind myself against her. I can feel myself building towards my climax. The tears rolling down Renee's cheeks spur me on, harder and faster. I cum with a sudden rush, arching my back to grind my pubic hair onto Renee's cunt to aggravate the tortured skin even more.

When I was done, I pulled out of Renee and put myself back together. I held Renee close, wiping away her tears and soothing her.

"So....intense....Master...." She sniffled, attempting to make sense of all her sensations at once.

"You're alright. I am here, Renee. This will help soothe you." I poured a cool liquid over her irritated skin, causing her to jump in surprise.

"It is pure witch hazel, darling. It will help with the itch and pain." I kissed the side of her head. She started to relax as her skin was soothed.

"I will leave a bottle in your room to use; this can last up to three days," I assured her.

"Will you help me put it on every day until it's better?" She asked in a dream-like state. She was coming down from subspace, causing her to become sleepy.

"Not this time, sweety," I told her. She twisted her head in shock. I had never said no to her in these circumstances. I held her close, kissing her again. "I will explain when we are home." There was no sense in explaining anything to her in this state.

I packed us both in the car and drove home. Renee still had to lean on me to get back to the basement. I helped her shower so the stinging nettle residue would be washed off. It was another hour of cuddling on the bed before she was ready to have a coherent discussion.

"That was very intense, Master." Renee hummed. I could tell from her tone that she was proud of herself for withstanding her ordeal.

"I'm proud of you, Renee. I think you did a wonderful job."

"Thank you, Master." I put my water glass down on the nightstand.

"I hope you can withstand your next punishment with the same grace." I slid out from behind her. Renee watched me carefully. I removed the leather hood from the manikin that was holding it. Renee dropped her head, allowing me to place it on her. I adjusted the laces in the back to the correct size. Then, I closed the zipper to hide the laces, giving the hood a clean look. This hood was particularly torturous because it had padding over the mouth to cover any muffles, over the eyes to ensure no light could break through, and over the ears to deprive her of as many senses as possible. Essentially, the only sensation available to Renee now was her sense of touch. The only source of air she had came from two grommets at her nose.

I took a collar out and placed it around her neck. I wasn't sure if Renee knew, but I attached the collar to a leash locked onto the headboard. I took a small electronic box, the size of a pager, and pressed one of the buttons on the side of it.

"Renee, if you can hear me nod your head." She slowly nodded her head. I smiled, now positive that my plans would work. "Excellent, darling. Your punishment for begging me to blemish your perfect skin is one week of seclusion." She jumped forward, probably looking for me, but her restraints on the headboard stopped her. I took her hand to calm her. She did simmer at my touch.

"Over the next week, I will not visit you with your knowledge. You will wear this hood, but there will be times when it is taken off. There will also be times when I speak to you just like I am now. I promise you, on both occasions, when I am talking to you, or your hood is off, it won't be for pleasure. It will be for some torture I have cooked up for you. You will not be touched sexually for the next week." I felt her squeeze my hand. I couldn't help but chuckle at her. After everything that I just told her, no sex was what frightened her. Sometimes, I contemplated whether or not I had created a monster.

"I warned you, Renee. You had the opportunity to be forgiven. You asked for this punishment. If it ever becomes too much, unzip your hood. That will be our safe signal. Nod your head if you understand." She nodded her head again. I let go of her hand to push her down on the bed. I slid in behind her, spooning her. I pressed the button on the box again.

"Go to sleep, Renee. This will be our last night together for the next week."

12