Generational Gifts Ch. 07

Story Info
Renee's punishment is over.
6k words
4.33
4.8k
5
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 06/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know who was happier for the start of the weekend, Renee or myself. Actually, I didn't think Renee even knew it was the end of the week. She had been put through quite a bit. By this point, I was sure she had lost any sense of time. I made sure to keep her schedule unpredictable.

I heard my son on the audio system moan. I took it as a sign that he would be done soon. One of Renee's tortures was to have her hood taken off. Only to then be tied down to watch her father fuck whatever woman he chose to bring home that would tolerate such kinkiness. In addition, I would play the sounds of sex through the headset in her hood. I would give her orders and directions to punish or humiliate herself.

It had definitely been fun for her, but Renee was clearly reaching her breaking point. I suspect I was, too. I wanted to hold her in my arms, kiss her, and fall asleep with her in my arms. There was something else too. I could feel my strength leaving me. For the first time, my time felt limited. Renee's birthday was only a few days away. I would be damned if I left this earth before then. I would not have her celebrate her birthday mourning me.

I could hear Curt and this companion talking to one another. I took that as the signal that they were finished with the room. I headed downstairs. I met them in the stairwell on my way to the dungeon. I smiled at Curt, but there was nothing to say. I stepped into the room. Renee was kneeling by the bed. Ropes were resting on her legs, showing that her father had untied her already. Her eyes lazily moved to the door to see who was coming. She must have thought it was her father coming back to put her hood back on. Upon seeing me, Renee's eyes lit up. She smiled widely at me.

"Hello, my dear." I greeted her. I walked over to her and kissed her. I could feel her smiling against my lips. I pulled away to look down at her lovingly.

"To the shower," I ordered her. She scrambled to the bathroom. I followed her in. Renee knelt in the shower stall. She hadn't turned on the water. She knew I would have told her to clean herself if I had wanted her to wash up. I had a different intention. I approached her, pulling down my zipper. Renee closed her eyes and lifted her head to let me spray my piss over her face and body. I suppose it was my fucked up version of a baptism back into her everyday life.

"Wash up and meet me in the lounge," I told her, finishing up. I left the bathroom to relax in the dungeon until she came out. Renee came out looking refreshed. She came over to me, and I stole another kiss from her. I felt I couldn't control myself from kissing her countless times today. I pointed out some clothing that I wanted Renee to put on.

"We are going out, Renee. Get dressed quickly so we are not late." She did as she was told, even noticing that I had left a pair of pasties for her to put on before her shirt. When she was dressed, she knelt in front of me. I couldn't help myself; I kissed her again.

"Let's go get you marked," I revealed my plans to her. She bit her lip, trying to hide her smile of excitement. I held out my hand for her to help me out of the comfortable chair. I put my arm around her shoulders.

"I missed you, my love," I whispered in her ear, kissing the side of her head. On the way to the tattoo parlor, I explained to Renee that the facility catered to our people. She was expected to follow protocols. Renee joked that she wouldn't dare misbehave. She was too desperate to get used like a cock whore again. I promised her that soon enough, she would get her wish. I was just as anxious to get her underneath me. We pulled up to the parlor. Renee was just about to leave the car when I stopped her.

"Come over here slut." She looked at me, confused. I patted my leg, letting her know she hadn't misheard me. She decided not to ask questions and threw her legs over me. I grabbed her face and kissed her. Renee wore a skirt with no panties; this gave me complete access to slide my fingers along her slit. She pulled away from me to ask what was going on.

"I'm making a deposit on your tattoo," I smirked. I gently pushed her back so I had enough room to fish my cock out of my pants. Renee looked down to watch me stroke myself.

"Master, may I?" She started to reach down to help me. I grabbed her wrist with my free hand.

"No, you may not." She looked up at me, biting her lip. It made me want to take a bite out of her as well. "Instead, how about you help me get off in a different way." I pushed some hair behind her ear. She took a deep breath and then grabbed the hem of her shirt. I watched in fascination as she pulled the shirt over her head. She was exposed to me save for her nipples, covered by the flower-shaped pasties. Renee must have learned a lot from her punishment. She was much more timid before. Now, she was choosing to trust and release her self-consciousness. I smiled, seeing her lift her skirt to me.

"Master, may I rub my slutty pussy for you?"

"Yes, you may." She wasn't going to have to put on her show for long. The sexiness she had shown, being confident enough to take off her shirt where others could see her, had aroused me incredibly. It wasn't long before I grabbed the back of her head, pulling her into a kiss. Without breaking our lips, I slid inside her cunt and unloaded my spunk. Renee threw her head back, moaning.

"You act like it's been months since you have been used." I teased her.

"It feels like it Master. I love feeling your cum in my pussy again." She gave me a look I was very familiar with. Renee was a bitch in heat, looking to have her lust satisfied. I reached over the seat to give Renee back her shirt. She looked at me with disappointment.

"Better not let any of my cum fall out of that slutty hole. It's the down payment for your tattoo." I kissed her again. She was confused but did pull the shirt back on and stepped out of the car. Renee helped me out of the car next, and then we both went into the tattoo parlor hand in hand. The receptionist greeted us as we entered. I stated that we had an appointment with Floyd. As if hearing his name, Floyd erupted from the back room.

"Raymond! I was wondering if you were going to back out. This must be your doll." I felt Renee flinch when he held his hand out, asking for a handshake. After hearing this was a kink tattoo parlor, she likely didn't know what to expect from the man. She collected herself quickly enough and greeted him.

"Yes, this is Renee, and no, I wouldn't back out after you took time out of your schedule for us."

"Hell, I would have shut down my whole shop just to get a chance to ink something of yours." He turned to Renee, "and what a canvas you have brought!" He held out his hand for Renee. She looked at me, uncertain of if she should take it. I gave her a slight nod, showing her it was alright. Renee chuckled as Floyd spun her around, telling her to show him everything.

"Come on, you two; I already have everything in my room." Floyd let go of Renee, who now seemed much more at ease. We followed Floyd into his private office in the back. It took Renee a moment to notice that we were not the only ones in the room. She looked at me, surprised.

"I believe the two of you have already met." Floyd noticed Renee's look of surprise. She looked at me for an explanation.

"I swear. It was a coincidence that the first gimp you ever interacted with was Floyd's pet." I told her defensively.

"A happy one. Tyler was talking about your encounter for days. I'm glad he gets another crack at you." Floyd gave a toothy grin. Renee looked at me for answers to the cryptic discussion being had.

"Up you go into the chair, Renee," I told her, nodding to the tattoo chair. She hesitantly sat down, realizing this would not be a simple tattoo appointment. Renee laid back in the chair obediently, allowing me to secure her torso using leather straps that were part of the chair. I yanked her shirt up, pooling the extra fabric around her neck. I pressed my finger against her sternum between her breasts.

"Right here," I looked into Renee's eyes. She understood what I was telling her. Soon, Floyd would be using his skills to mark her skin so that anyone who saw her with her shirt off would know she was mine forever.

"Oh no, Tyler, I can see your assistant's tip dripping out already. You should take care of that before my floor is dirty." Floyd spoke up. I could see uncertainty playing in Renee's eyes.

"You have to pay the service workers, Renee." I winked at her. I watched Tyler crawl to Renee. Her legs were not tied. I was so proud of her when she decided to open her legs for the boy. It was, after all, her choice. She could have crossed her legs; neither Floyd nor I would have pushed the subject.

"You are such a good girl." I bent down to whisper my praise in her ear. She looked up at me with a proud smile. Her eyes closed, and she moaned as Tyler's tongue lapped at the first bit of my cum slipping from her slit. Floyd patted his head and sat down in his chair. I sat back, watching them do their work on her. Sensations bombarded her. The pain of the tattoo gun on her chest, with the juxtaposition of Tyler lapping at her already overly sensitive hole.

"Nearly finished," Floyd announced. It wasn't really for Renee to hear. It was a signal to Tyler. I watched in fascination as suddenly Renee started to struggle against her bonds reflexively. I did not know what Tyler was doing with his mouth, nor did I expect him to have the skill after their last adventure.

"Master! Master, please!" Renee looked up, begging me.

"Please, what? Renee," I smoothed some of the hair on her head down.

"Please, Master, may I cum."

"No honey, not yet. Your art isn't finished." I spoke, almost patronizing her. She whimpered in defeat. "Your first orgasm in a week better belong to me." I threatened her. She struggled in her chair for another ten minutes before Floyd pulled back and told the room he was done. Tyler immediately pulled back, kneeling on the floor between her legs. After taking a moment to collect herself, Renee tilted her head, looking to see what had been done.

"Hold up there, hon, I got ya," Floyd told her, reaching for a mirror. Renee smiled, seeing the image reflected in the glass. It was a reasonably small tattoo. Nestled between her bosom was an infinity symbol made from rope. As part of each loop, our names were written. She was forever solidifying that we would be together. Renee looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I kissed her forehead.

"Forever connected, my love," I told her. I quickly collected ourselves so we wouldn't continue to be in the way of Floyd's day. This must be a regular occurrence because our affections made him unphased. As we were leaving the parlor, Floyd pat Renee's back telling her, "You better go fuck his brains out after that present little lady."

She nodded to him, blushing. I couldn't help but laugh as her cheeks burned red at his open teasing. Back in the car, Renee was all a twitter about the new tattoo. She wanted to know where I got the idea for the design, how I decided where to place it, and why I had chosen Floyd.

"Listen, you rambling woman. Those thoughts are private to me alone, at least for now. What I am currently seeking from my wastrel whore is to quietly sit while we drive home. I prefer to use my thoughts to plan more of what I can do to you." I briefly turned my head to her with a smirk. Renee looked flushed. My aggressive dominance served to turn her on even more than what she had experienced today. We arrived home, and Renee was eager to return to the house. Part of me was cursing myself for not talking her out to breakfast or something to tease her a bit.

As we walked into the house, Renee was in front of me. She was not expecting me to grab her waist and yank her back against my chest. I kissed the back of her neck. I slipped a hand farther up her body to press a finger against her nipple. Her back arched into me as she moaned in appreciation. I manipulated her body for a few minutes for my enjoyment. When I was ready, I told her in a husky tone.

"Go up to my bedroom to wait for me. I plan to spend all day marveling at my new signature." She practically flew up the steps. I chuckled but decided not to follow her just yet. I still needed to get some sustenance into the two of us. I cooked food for the two of us and carried it to my bedroom. I'm sure Renee appreciated the change of scenery after her brief confinement.

I found Renee kneeling on a carpet in my room near the bed. She had already removed her clothing and placed it neatly on the floor near the door. I put my dish down on the bedside table and handed Renee hers. It was poor form to eat in bed, but I didn't give a damn. I lay back in bed, turned the television to something that drew my eye and started chowing down on my toast. Renee finished her food and placed her place by the door on top of her clothing. Then she returned to her kneeling position by my bed. I finished my meal and put it to the side.

I reached into a drawer in my nightstand. Renee watched as I calmly pulled out a collar, ankle cuff, wrist cuff, and hogtie matching set. Her body seemed to be vibrating with anticipation. I threw the other paraphernalia on the bed and secured the collar around her neck.

"On the bed," I ordered her brusquely. She crawled onto the bed like the seductress kitten she was. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her lovingly. Renee was clawing at my shirt in an effort to beg me to take it off. I acquiesced and took everything off besides my boxers. I took Renee's face in my hands and kissed her again, letting our mouths show affection. Renee was the one to pull away so that she could pull my boxers down. She swallowed my cock like a hungry animal.

While working on my cock I took the opportunity to put on her wrist cuffs. I attached a small chain to each of them. I pulled away from Renee to secure the same to her ankles. Escape was not an option, so I licked my fingers and slid them inside her. I came around the bed so she could suck me off again while I toyed with her.

She was so wet and ready for me that I couldn't help myself. I stepped behind Renee and sunk into her desperate hole. Doggy being her favorite position, Renee immediately straightened her back to press back into me. I cupped her tits, using them as my handles. I was pleased to hear the sound of our skin slapping together once again.

I slowed down to long, meticulous strokes, allowing Renee to feel all of me. Ready for a change, I brought her to our feet, secured her hands behind her, then started to fuck her standing.

"What a good slut. You want to ride your Master's cock?" I flopped onto the bed on my back. Renee took over, bouncing on my cock with what little balance she had with her arms and legs still adjoined.

"So good, Master. I love your cock." She announced. Sometimes, I worried for her with how easy she was to please. I pushed her onto her back on the bed. With one knee on the bed, I started fingering her. She responded by choosing to stroke my dick with her hands. It wasn't long before the wet sounds of Renee cumming on my hand echoed off the walls.

"Oh my God! I'm fucking squirting!" I turned her around and pulled her back onto her knees. I quickly removed the chains and attached the "x" hardware that linked her legs to her ankles. I could feel Renee's fingers reaching for my legs as I lined up with her hole again.

"I like this..." Renee dreamily told me. I pressed Renee's face into the sheets as I fucked her with long, strong stroked.

"Please, Master, may I put my legs between yours?" She strained to ask me. I quickly adjusted to make it more comfortable for her. Renee held onto the edge of the bed as I continued my onslaught. I was getting close. I rolled Renee onto her back to drive into her deep.

"Ah, I'm so wet." She smiled at me. The only bad part about this position is that her face and tattoo were hidden from me with how she was tied. Renee started to struggle with my intensity. I pinned her legs down by the hogtie attachment to keep her from trying to escape me.

"I'm going to remind this pussy that it's mine," I told Renee starting to slam into her. Renee moaned. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my cock. This was the closest to vanilla sex we have had in a while; it was nice to know that she still enjoyed it.

"Fucking take it," Renee begged me. I pulled out to finger her to another wet orgasm. Her juices pooled in my hand as I stimulated her through the orgasm. Then I slid my cock back inside. She pulled at her bonds as her body tensed with the stimulation. Renee begged me to take her pussy, to brand her slut hole.

With a loud guttural moan, I unloaded inside her pussy. I pulled back to watch my spunk dribble from her pussy. Renee was moaning on the bed, smiling at me. She looked like a kitten that had gotten her cream. I suppose she had. I released her from the hogtie. She looked disappointed.

"Oh, no, you are not getting off that easy," I told her. She blushed, knowing that her emotions were so open to me. I went into my closet to grab ropes. I moved Renee to a spot next to my bed. I had asked my son to set up a rigging system for Renee. I had used it a few times with her. It was explicitly for abandonment and suspension play; I liked to mix the two.

I tied Renee's legs in a frog tie and her hands in front of her in a chest harness. Using the chest harness, I pulled Renee up to hang from the ceiling, keeping her knees on the soft carpet to offset the weight. I gathered her hair and tied it to the support rope so she couldn't put her head down. Renee looked excited about what I could do to her like this. My final piece was a Hitachi wand tied to the inside of her leg. She seemed frightened by this placement. I bent down to look into her eyes.

"I need time to recover, but I don't want to unprime your pump. Don't disturb me while I'm resting." I reached down and turned on the wand. She twisted in surprise. I had turned it on high right away. I stood up to look down at her, moaning in pleasured pain. I turned on the television and laid back down on my bed. Renee didn't know it, but I aimed to send her into subspace today. I enjoyed working with her when she visited that romantic place, and I thought it was time for a vacation again.

I scrolled through some R-rated channels I downloaded onto my stream service. I started a gangbang film. I heard Renee suck in a breath next to me. I turned up the volume to ensure that Renee heard and saw everything happening in the video.

The critical part, and most challenging to fulfill, in this game I was playing with Renee was to ignore her. All I wanted to do was watch her every reaction. I was sure her hips were rolling in an attempt to control the vibrations of the toy. Or I was curious what the look on her face was. Was she contemplating calling out to beg me to release her? These were all things I reveled in watching unfold before me. But, for now, I couldn't watch any of it. Renee had to feel like I could care less what was happening in her mind. She needed to submit to my whims. This was the first stage of setting the tone for her to fall into my hands in a submissive little puddle.

There were a few times that Renee moaned or squealed next to me. I ignored the first two noises that I heard. The third noise I acted on. There was no chance Renee was expecting me to reach across my bed, grab a crop, and land a decisive blow on her ass. She yelled more in surprise from the attack.

"I warned you not to disturb me," I told her. She whimpered, 'master.' I didn't hesitate to land another blow. This time, she held the sounds she wanted to make back. This minor correction had its intended effect. The only thing making sounds in the room was the television and the toy torturing her drooling pussy. I paused the video, got up from the bed, and walked by Renee without a glance to excuse myself to the bathroom for a brief prelude. The video had done what I wanted. I was stiff as a steel pipe. I desperately needed to relieve tension to keep me going longer, but I didn't want Renee to know that. Some time alone would serve to further my plans for her.

12