Generational Gifts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the bedroom after releasing some pressure in my lower half. I glanced in Renee's direction. Her eyes were glazed over in a daze. I licked my lips; she was right where I wanted her. I grabbed the rope that she was being hung from. With a single yank, she was raised high in the air. She gasped in delight. I re-tied the rope's end to the anchor attachment so she was left swinging high in the air. I stepped up. She was at just the right height that my mouth was at her weeping hole. I turned off the Hitachi and removed it. She sighed in relief.

It was short-lived as I traced my tongue up her slit. She moved in her ropes, figuring out what to do with herself. I grabbed her ass, keeping her still so I could attack her. She cried out as I teased her clit, hole, and every sensitive bit around it with my tongue. She began to thrash as I slid a single finger into her asshole.

"Please, Master, please!" She begged me to lighten up on her or give her the relief she sought. I didn't answer her. In time, she would recognize that she was the toy in this scenario. All I would do was play with her, hard; I did not need to speak to her.

I curled my finger into her ass as I sloppily mauled the parallel entrance. I slid a secondary finger into her puckered hole when she was ready. She sounded like a dog in heat above me. I stepped back to move her again. This time, I gave slack to the rope, letting her slowly slide down closer to the ground. She was tipped forward with a few adjustments, revealing her ass to me like a welcome sign. I saw her hanging helplessly and thought, 'She needs more.' I grabbed a pair of alligator clamps with magnetic weights if I chose to use gravity further. For now, she started with the first set of 1-ounce weights. Renee shrieked as the nipple clamps tugged on her sensitive buds. I ignored her, stepping up behind her. With no warning or warm-up, I slid my length inside her ass. She shrieked again. I put a firm hand on her back.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, or I will shut you up," I warned her. I started plowing into her. Her body began to vibrate underneath me. A sign that she was becoming overstimulated. That was fine by me. In fact, I planned to break her further. I paused to reach for the controller on my bed. I unpaused the television, letting the room fill with more sounds of sex. I heard Renee whimper a meek 'Master,' worried she was being left again. I slid inside her ass again. I unloaded into her waiting asshole. I held inside her, letting her feel me become flaccid from our escapade. It always did disappoint her to feel or see me losing my stiffy. Luckily there were other ways to fuck with her while my body caught up.

"You know, this movie has reminded me. Your behavior has not only inconvenienced me this past week. I think you owe the owner of this house an apology." I felt her body twitch underneath me. She was picking up what I was thinking of. I ran my hand up and down her back, feeling each vertebra of her spine bump against my fingers. She let out the most strained noise I had heard from her in ages.

I was patient, letting her muddled mind understand what was happening. To help soothe her, I poured some of her favorite aroma therapy oil on her body to rub it in. I loved how her skin glistened with the oil under the ambient lighting of my bedroom.

"COCK!" She managed to sputter out. It was a sign her mind was clearing, but it wasn't there yet. She needed to be more coherent to consent to me bringing in a second partner. I know she wanted it, but I needed to hear it when she understood what she was saying.

"What was that?" I kept massaging the oils into her soft skin.

"Master...please...cock." She struggled to try to make a sentence.

"You've already milked my cock, I'm not pulling out." I teased her. She shook her head violently. In her foggy mind, she must believe that I don't understand what she is asking. It made me smirk at how cute she was.

"More cock...cunt empty..." That was what I needed to hear. It was enough of a sentence that I knew she was thinking clearly enough. I gently slid out of her ass. I bent down, taking her chin to lift her head to look at me.

"Well done, love, I will go get him. Just hang out for a moment." She smirked, hearing my teasing. I kissed her and then stepped away. I threw on my bathrobe and then stepped out of my room to find the only other cock my granddaughter currently accepted. I found him in his home office. He looked up, noticing me entering.

"Hey Pop, what's up?" He was still rifling through some paperwork he was working on.

"Did you tire yourself out this morning?" I asked him with a mischievous grin. That caught his attention.

"I could be persuaded to do some light activity. What did you have in mind?" My son, ever the negotiator.

"I've got Renee tied up in my room. She's asking for more cock, but seeing how I am no alien..."

"No need to ask me twice." He was suddenly up from his chair, his tedious administrative work long forgotten. We followed the hallway back to my room. Renee gave us both looks of desperation when we came in. I readjusted her ropes again while Curt undressed. He watched her like a hungry wolf stroking his cock. Renee also enjoyed the spectacle. I noticed how her eyes were locked onto the hard cock. I decided that she still needed a little something more. I searched one of my drawers for the inflatable gag I wanted to use. I announced that I found it triumphantly. Renee looked over at me, wondering what I was so excited about.

She opened her mouth, willingly accepting the gag. I held the back of her neck, sliding my resolidified cock into her pussy. When I was deep inside her, I started inflating the gag slowly. With each squeeze of the pump, Renee moaned, testing the gag. After four squeezes of the bulb, I let go, letting the pump hang from her gag. I couldn't wait to watch it swing when she started to get the fucking she deserved.

"Care to join me?" I asked Curt behind me. He didn't need any more of an invitation. She walked up behind Renee. I grabbed her face, keeping her focused on me.

"An airtight fuck doll. How perfect is that?" I told her. I saw her eyes glaze over again. In moments she had fallen back into her submissive mind, I would have loved to let her live there full time. I groaned, feeling my son enter her from the entrance I was occupying. Without communication, Curt and I found a rhythm. Renee's body was a victim of any movement we made.

"Oh my fucking god, this is amazing!" Curt announced to the room. He wasn't wrong. Renee threw her head back, and I could tell Curt was filling her. This knowledge broke me, and I followed suit. I sighed. I was sure I only had one more in me. It was time to completely break, Renee. I was going to have to get creative. Curt stepped back. He knew when he was no longer needed. Curt sweetly kissed Renee's cheek, thanked her, and left the room.

I carefully lowered Renee to the ground. Then I started to untie her. She stretched her limbs, wincing as she met with stiff bones from being tied so long. I used more of the essential oils to massage her sore muscles. When she was ready, I helped her to her feet. Renee still needed to lean herself against me while walking down the stairs. I was careful to go slow and support her. She was in a complete daze, only following me, not bothering to see where I was taking her. Back in her room, I placed her on one of the sofa. She was in a daze, slumped into the comfortable cushions. I had already concocted my next plan of attack for her.

I went into the closet and pulled out the Sybian. I placed it on the coffee table. I also grabbed a leather belt, which I put under the device. Next, I threw more rope through the ceiling anchor point to hang.

"Renee, come here." I gently rousted her from the couch. Her dazed eyes looked to see what I had set up for her. She jumped back in fright.

"Master, please...no." She tried to move away from me. Renee found the Sybian too intense. More reason to use it. I grabbed her wrist so she couldn't escape.

"Renee, none of that. Are you going to be a good girl?" The term 'good girl' had her melting into my touch. She dreamily followed me to the coffee table. I stepped behind her, gently coaxing her to her knees on the wood. Renee reached down to guide the dildo of the Sybian into herself. I tied her hands above her head and the leather belt across her lap.

I bent down next to her, grabbing her face. I kissed her, letting her know how much I loved her. I slid down to sit on the floor in front of her. Using the controller, I started slowly turning up the vibrations of the Sybian.

Renee held onto her Ropes for dear life. Her hips must have been sore the way they had been bucking non-stop all afternoon. We had skipped lunch and were nearing dinner time. She would need food before bed with how much energy she had expended. I leaned in to capture one of her nipples in my mouth. I mauled it like an infant, hoping it would produce for it. Renee cried out as I bit down gently. The biting caused the first orgasm to surge in her body. She thrashed against her binds. I calmed her by holding her down by her throat.

"One more for me," I told her.

"I can't..." she cried. I held her hips down to the Sybian.

"Yes, you can," I told her confidently.

"No, no, no, no more, I can't anymore." Her body betrayed her words. I held her tight to my chest as her body was forced to orgasm again. She fell limp against me. It was a bit of a struggle working around her lifeless body to turn off the toy and untie her, all while supporting her. I carried her to her bed. There was no energy left in any of her limbs. I had been successful in breaking my doll. There was only one thing left to do. As I had many times, teach her that her body was on this earth for my enjoyment. No matter how she felt, my needs came first. I still had a hard cock, and a need for her.

"Do you need to be tied, or will you submit?" I gave Renee the choice. I was proud of Renee for trying, but her legs could not follow her brain's commands. She was too muddled and too far into subspace to spread her legs for me.

"Want to Master, can't keep legs open. Please tie me for use." It wasn't a coherent sentence, but I could make enough of it. I did as she wanted. I tied her ankles to the bed to keep them nice and open and her arms, just in case she started to thrash. Once in sub-space, any submissive can be unpredictable.

"You are such a good girl." I praised her. Renee was too spent for hard lovemaking. She was no doubt already on her descent into sub-drop. I was gentle with her like she was glass in my hands. I rocked my hips lovingly.

"I love you, Renee," I told her, kissing her nose. She smiled a tired smile. I very gently made love to my sweet, mind-blowingly seductive slave until I finished inside her. I kissed her sweetly, holding inside of her while I undid her bindings. I didn't have enough strength to carry her myself, but Renee did use me as a support on the way to the bathroom. I carefully helped her to sit on a stool while I ran a hot bath for her. I helped her into the soothing water that I had added rejuvenating bath salts to; then, I slipped into the water behind her. Renee's head rested comfortably on my shoulder as she passed between conscious and dazed awake.

"Master...."

"Hmmm?"

"Was I a good girl?" I chuckled, kissing the top of her head.

"You are my best girl."

12