Generational Gifts Ch. 09

Story Info
Renee moves forward in her life.
8.1k words
4
1.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 06/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father proudly placed the food he had made in front of me for dinner. He had made Grandpa's favorite for the occasion. It felt like an insult to me to celebrate my grandfather's life in such a way. I was angry. But in my father's defense, I was angry all the time. Over the past year, after we laid Grandpa to rest, I was in a constant state of grieving. My emotions would sway from crying endlessly to being angry at the world. My father had been doing his best to live within the emotional minefield that was now our house.

"How is the food?" My father carefully attempted to start a conversation.

"It's fine." I tried to control my unfair emotions. I recognized that my father was trying to do something nice. In his way, he was still grieving the loss of his father as well. I sipped my drink, returning the silence to the table.

I was halfway done with my meal when extreme exhaustion swept over me. At first, I thought it was a side effect of a long workday. However, I knew better when the exhaustion started to overcome me. In my last coherent thoughts, I attempted to ask my father what he had done. It could have been more successful.

I started to come to--I don't know how long I had been out. I tried to lift my arm to rub my eyes. I was met with what now felt very foreign: a restraint. My foggy brain looked around to try to make sense of what was happening. I snapped wide awake when I realized where I was.

"Dad! What the fuck!" I screamed. I looked around for the man that I was set on beating the shit out of. He finally came out from behind me. He looked nervous but showed no signs of being afraid of my anger.

"Let me go!" I screamed. My body was starting to vibrate with all my emotions. I hadn't been in this playroom since Grandpa had passed. I planned to never come into this room again. I started tearing up as my brain was flooded with memories. Every corner of this room had his imprint on it. The room even smelled of him. I couldn't handle this.

"Please, I don't want to be here." I changed my tactic as my fight and anger were replaced with sorrow and despair. I was hopeful when my Dad approached me. I was wrong. I did my best to fight against him, putting a blindfold on me. I thrashed in the chair, trying to escape my bonds. I felt a pair of headphones slip over my ears. I could tell they were noise canceling because I couldn't hear anything around me anymore.

"Renee, honey, please listen to me." I froze in my chair. It had felt like ages since I had heard that voice. Now, tears were streaming down my face. I leaned back in the chair, doing what my Master asked, just listening to him.

"Alright, Renee, get comfortable and take a few deep breaths, allowing tension to leave your body as you exhale." My body acted as if it had been starved of orders and complied with what I heard on the speakers.

"I want you to focus on the sound of my voice. Don't worry if my voice starts to sound a little distant. In a moment, I will ask you to imagine a staircase, and it can look and feel anyway you want it to. You may find you're wearing an outfit that makes you feel incredibly sexy. The staircase has ten steps, and each step you take will bring you further and further into an extremely pleasurable and highly suggestive state. You will obey anything I say because you have no reason not to. You've already agreed to everything we'll do today, and you know this is what you want. If you have any objections, you can use your safe word: red. Using the word will stop any activity immediately. Do you understand?" My mouth opened to answer him, 'Yes,' instinctively. My cluttered mind had forgotten that he was only in the recording.

No, my brain knew he was there. Just beyond my blindfold, my Master was here. He was going to take away all the pain from the last year. Master was here to take care of me. Just as he always did.

"Good girl. Approach the staircase now, and take your first step, then to step nine. Feel yourself dropping down into a trance twice as deeply as before. Eight.... seven...keep going deeper. Six.... five...halfway there, you can start seeing the room at the bottom of the stairs. Fall deeper and faster now as you get excited for the fun we are about to have."

I step down to the carpeted stair treads. I can feel the silk lingerie swaying across my skin and, with each step, the plush carpet cradling my bare feet. The scene in front of me became more and more vivid and clear as I descended each step slowly. It feels as if I have crossed some invisible barrier.

"When you step onto the final stairs, you will feel complete bliss, making your Master very happy. On step four, you're feeling very obedient and submissive. Three... almost there. Two... and one! Very good, darling. As you walk into the room at the bottom of the stairs, I want you to feel my presence close to you as you notice a door you did not see before. You know, on the other side of this door is a room fully equipped with the most luxurious bed you've ever seen, and you also know that as soon as we cross the threshold, you will have a wonderful night. All you have to do is turn the knob and push the door open. Can you see it?"

I feel Master a step behind me just to my right--such a strong presence, just as I remember it. I see the door start to form out of a smoky haze. I reach out to grab the handle. I can feel Master press against me.

"Good girl..." he purrs in my ear. Hearing him say that sets my skin on fire. A moan forms low in my throat.

"Go ahead, walk in, and get on the bed. Your Master is right behind you."

As I walk into the room, the edges fill in and become more solid the further into the room I go. I see my target at the center of the room: a beautiful, huge bed with a frame made of dark wood and black bedding with at least ten fluffy pillows. I climb onto the soft comforter.

"I want you to listen to my voice closely. Let it take you even deeper than you already are. Feel more obedient to me. You know I want you to have fun and feel good. Go deeper and feel even better than you do now."

"Yes, Master." I moan.

"Perfect, my love. In a moment, I will join you on the bed. We are going to have an amazing time together, but I do not want you to cum until I say otherwise. You may get as close to a climax as you like, but until I permit you, I don't want you to go past that point. It will be worth the wait. Picture me getting into bed next to you, my body next to yours, and my breath on your skin."

My breath caught in my throat, and my pulse quickened. Just as he said, I could feel him pressed against my side. His open mouth is a couple of inches away from my throat. I heard him laugh softly.

"I see you like that. Let's continue. You might find me slowly touching your stomach, trailing up over your breasts, and grabbing your throat so I can turn your mouth towards me. Now, you might find me positioned between your legs as I bend over to discover you with my mouth. Licking and kissing your thighs, barely grazing your pussy on my way up. I'm taking one of your nipples into my mouth as I put more weight on you. You are feeling so good right now, but remember, I don't want you to climax until I permit you. Every inch of you I touch causes you to fall deeper and deeper; it gives you more and more pleasure. I want you to picture me sliding my body against yours, feeling every place our skin touches."

The tremendous heaviness of him drags against my nipples, his hands roam down my sides, and his mouth trails wet kisses down my body. I shiver in anticipation. I lost myself.

"You feel so good, Master!" I moaned.

"I want you to picture me wrapping my arms around your thighs and pulling you towards my face as I bury myself in you, licking and sucking. I'm bringing you closer and closer to that orgasm I promised you earlier. You'll find my tongue playing with all your favorite spots. Alternating in a rhythm so you never know what I will do to you next. I am stretching my hands up to play with your hardened nipples. I can feel your body responding to me, making your Master very happy. Pressure is building in your cunt until you nearly can't stand it. But, you know, your Master will tell you when you're allowed to cum, fucktoy. Good girl... almost there."

Every inch of my skin is covered in goosebumps. All I can think about is keeping his mouth exactly where it is. My clit is throbbing as it begs to be released to pleasure.

"Listen to your Master, now. You must be close, and I am feeling generous. I am about to give you what you're aching for, but I want to hear you beg for it. Tell me, what is it that you want so badly?"

"Please!" I whined, "Please, may I cum, Master?" I twist and arch my body as I fight the desperation.

"Good girl. Picture my fingers working quickly and furiously against your clit. The pressure is building again. Your clit is throbbing against my fingers. It feels so good as I slide my fingers into your wet pussy. I am thrusting faster and faster. I know that familiar feeling is building, which you know will be much better than anything you have experienced recently. When I say you will cum harder than you ever have. When you are done, I want you to thank me. The throbbing you feel in your clit is building high and higher as I move faster; each thrust brings you closer and closer. That is it, darling, just like that. Just a little further... cum now."

Those words pushed me over the peak. Wave after wave of incredible ecstasy went through my whole body. The hair on my arms stood up, and I bucked wildly. I rode the pleasure hard and fast. My brain turned into a cluttered mess. I never wanted the feeling to end.

"Thank you, Master." I purred.

"You're welcome, love. In a moment, we're going to leave the room. If you're a good girl, we can come back. Your restraints have been released, and when you are ready, relax and take a deep breath. I am going to count to five. You are still hypnotized; you are fully awake at five, feeling better than ever. One... two, leaving room Three... becoming aware of your surroundings. Four... take a big stretch; and five... fully awake and feeling amazing. Eyes wide open and fully awake, Renee."

The room was fading fast as I started to remember where I was. I can hear Grandpa say four as I stretched languidly, followed by five, and my eyes fluttered open to see Grandpa on the television screen of the playroom. I was still too fixated on his image to look anywhere else. I jumped when I felt Dad pull off the headphones I had been wearing. He gave me an apologetic smile. I went to say something, but he stopped me. He pointed to the television as Grandpa started to speak on the screen.

"Hello, my darling. I hope you enjoyed that moment we shared. It was hard to record it knowing what it would be used for." I bit my lip. Never had I felt so loved.

"I made that recording and dozens more like it for you. I have special instructions for your father about when to use them and for what occasions. I tried hard to have a recording set out for every foreseeable event in your life. Because my darling, I am always there with you. In this small way, now you can remember that I am." I could feel soft tears rolling down my cheeks again.

"I have been gone for a year now, my love. It is time for you to move forward with your life. I know it feels like a hole in your heart right now. I know how hard it is to grieve the loss of someone so precious and irreplaceable in your life. I understand, but you cannot stop living. So, I have a proposition for you, Renee. As always, it is your decision; you will never be forced. I have discussed with your father that you need a new Master. For clarification, he is not an option, and I think both of you agree with this. However, he has agreed to be your custodian; you will call him sire. His job will be to continue your training and maintain the skills you have developed while helping you to look for a new Master."

I looked over at my Dad. He was looking stoically at the television. I could see in his eyes that this had been a long conversation. They were both hoping for the best outcome for me. I had an obligation to make the effort for them both. Even if right now, it felt as if I would never be able to move on from my first Master. Grandpa started speaking again, and I returned to the TV to ensure I didn't miss anything.

"If you agree to begin looking for a new Master and to enter into this arrangement with your father, then after this recording is finished, you will go to the bed and ask him to use you. If you disagree, he will give you this recording and destroy the rest. I am not saying this to pressure you or as a bargaining tool. I say this because if you decide not to find a new Master, I need you to move on from me completely. I need to remain on as your grandfather then, not your Master. I need to allow someone else into your heart." I could see him starting to tear up in the video.

"My darling, I love you so much. All I want for you is to be happy and healthy. I am so sorry for all the pain I have put you through. I pray you are as lucky as I am to have a second chapter. You are so deserving of the joy you have given me. I love you so much, and I am always with you." He blew a kiss to the screen, and then it went black. I sat back in the chair, hearing his words echo in my ears. I took a deep breath. My decision was clear. That scene with Master was proof enough for me. I stood from my chair. Walking to the bed, I stripped my clothing from my body.

It felt like an eternity since I had climbed onto the king-size bed. My body felt stiff as I entered a position I had entered a hundred times before. But now, it felt foreign after not assuming it for so long. I knelt and looked at my father.

"Please, sire, this whore's cunt would like to be used to prove she is under your control." My father crossed the room length and took my face in his hands.

"This is what you want, Renee? You are sure. I will support you no matter what." I took his wrists, smiling at him.

"Yes, sire, this is what I want. I can't continue to live unfulfilled. It would be disrespectful to Grandpa's memory. I don't know if I will let someone new into my life. But I know I can't keep running away from trying." He kissed me tenderly on the lips.

"Our first step is to get you back into a schedule. Up by six every day, you will meet me in my bathroom to serve me. Service may include bathing or taking care of my morning wood. You will be fucked a minimum of three times each week. Saturdays will be the end of your week; you will be at full service to me on that weekend day. No clothing allowed, waiting at the ready for whatever I need of you. Every Saturday morning, we will have a scene here in the playroom. Failure to comply with this schedule will result in punishment."

"Yes, sire, I am at your service." I dutifully responded.

"Renee, we haven't even started, and you seem so much happier already." He seemed solemn in his announcement. I leaned forward and kissed him. I was feeling better already. There was no use in hiding it. Simply hearing there was a schedule for me to follow now had my heart racing. I felt like more of my puzzle that had been ripped apart was being put together again.

"There will be rules, a curfew, and punishments. We will discuss them tomorrow. Right now, I intend to fuck another orgasm out of you and then send you to bed."

"Thank you, sire, my cunt is aching for cock." He hummed upon hearing this.

"Do you know why your grandfather chose that name for you to call me by?" His warm breath fanned my ears, and he kissed and nibbled my neck.

"No, sire, why?"

"A sire is the male parent of an animal. It is the most appropriate as you are an animal, a pet to be kept by some lucky person for their sexual needs." I shuddered both from his kisses and his words. "I will care for you just like I would a pet. I will provide you with what you need, and you will meet my companionship needs."

"Yes, sire, I will be happy to be your pet." He picked his head up and looked me in the eyes.

"Temporarily, I am only your custodian, Renee. I only care for you until you have found a new owner." I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"I understand. Thank you. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a family like you and grandfather to care for me. You do so much for me." He hugged me back.

"I will do anything to give you happiness, Renee." He kissed the side of my head. It was the first time since Grandpa's passing that I connected with another human. I had closed myself off to the rest of the world for so long. Dad kissed me again, then stepped away.

"Dress properly, then join me in my bedroom." I was shocked to hear this order. Sire didn't stop to ask if I understood. He merely turned and left the room. For a moment, I was frozen in shock. Quickly, I gathered my senses and tried to decipher what he meant by 'dress properly.' My eyes landed on the closet filled with clothing for me.

I rushed over like I thought it would disappear if I weren't quick. I rifled through the drawers, looking for what I was picturing. I finally found it: a transparent elastic mesh dressing gown decorated with lace, equipped with matching panties and stockings. I didn't have time to wonder if I would meet my father's expectations, so I quickly threw it on and ran upstairs.

I found him sitting on his bed, scrolling through his phone. He looked up from his phone, hearing me come in. I relaxed when he smiled at me.

"Did I choose right?" I questioned him, wanting to hear his approval from his mouth. He shook his head and got up to walk closer to me. He put a gentle hand on my chin.

"Anything you chose would have been correct." I looked at him, trying to understand what he meant. He gently kissed me. "I wanted to see you. Who you are is never wrong." He ran his fingers through my hair. "This journey is about you. Finding you and who you are in your kinkiness. Things were different with your grandfather. You both had this profound trust; he knew how to let you explore yourself while infusing what he liked. You will build trust with your next partner first, then try to fit each kink puzzle piece together. I want you to know what your puzzle pieces look like. What turns you on, what turns you off? What makes you feel submissive and sexy? You chose this outfit. Because this is what you find sexy, right? Your grandfather would have chosen something latex." He raised his eyebrows to prove his point. I looked down, taking in his words. I hadn't even considered choosing something made of latex.

I giggled as Dad grabbed my hand to twirl me around, insisting I show him more of the outfit. It felt amazing to give such a full belly laugh after so long. It wasn't a complete fix, but it did feel like this was the beginning of my healing. Dad invited me to come lay in bed with him. He surprised me by handing me his tablet.

"Go ahead and start reading through that. Negotiations will be tomorrow, but that is the basis of our agreement." I started to scroll through the words on the screen. After a moment, he began to touch me as I read. He focused on my breasts, pinching my nipples and even sucking one into his mouth. He looked at the section I was reading and asked what I thought. He didn't give me time to answer before telling me never to mind, that now was not the time for it. He climbed on top of me, throwing his legs to either side. He bent down to kiss me. I let the tablet fall next to us on the bed. I gently reached to touch his member through his boxers. He moved to the side of me out of my reach. He told me to lie on the bed while he stepped off.

I turned to read more. When I turned back to see what Dad was doing, I saw what he was getting. My spine tingled, seeing the tendrils of a flogger hanging from his hand. He took the tablet first, then spread my legs. He started slowly lashing the flogger along my entire body. Then he moved my panties out of the way to give my pussy a few smacks. Without even thinking, I heard my voice ask for something.