Generational Gifts Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped, feeling him slip out of me. I was disappointed. Floyd didn't give me a chance to protest. He grabbed my chin and pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders.

"Now I want to see how you cum slut." He commented. I gasped, pulling away from his lips when he entered my ass. Floyd took my hands from his shoulders to pin them down on the bed. With three intense strokes, I felt him unloading into my ass. My body convulsed, sending my orgasm through my body. I practically screamed as I felt a familiar feeling well into my body. It felt like peeing, but I knew it wasn't. Floyd looked down to watch me involuntarily squirt.

I lay on the bed in a heap. I was panting like a dog that had just run for hours. All my energy was drained from me. Floyd slid out of me, and I was able to close my legs. It still felt like he was inside me. Floyd flopped down onto the bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around me. My ragdoll-like body was more than willing to be rolled into his warm chest. He kissed my forehead.

"I haven't had someone squirt on me in a long time. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." All I could manage to do was hum in response. Floyd chuckled and kissed my head again. I might have fallen asleep for a time because I wasn't sure how long I was lying in his arms. I looked up at him, feeling more in control of myself.

"Hungry?" He asked me, smiling.

"Sure, you definitely worked up my appetite." I wiggled my eyebrows, showing him I wasn't talking about food entirely. He laughed and rolled on top of me again, kissing me. I wasn't sure which appetite he would satisfy first, but I would be satisfied with either.

The End