Generational Gifts - Side Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tyler, are you going to have a hands-free orgasm from your first anal fucking?" I asked him. I was genuinely surprised.

"God help me, I think I am, sir."

"That's alright, baby. I'm pleased about that. What happens to your cum?"

"It is wasted, sir. It's not much good for anything." He dutifully responded.

"What happens to my cum?"

"It should always be inside me, sir. It is a disgrace to waste any gift my master has given me."

"That's right, you've been swallowing your treats lately. Today I am going to feed it to your fuck hole. Would you like that, Tyler?"

"Very much, sir. Oh fuck, please!"

"You are unrestricted right now, Tyler. You will only be punished if you do not follow the rules." I kissed the back of his neck. His body shuddered against mine as he moaned. An unrestricted session was one where Tyler did not need to ask permission to cum. He was allowed to cum anytime while I was using him. There were only two rules for this type of scene. One - he was only permitted orgasms if I was using him to get myself off; spankings or if I was using a toy on him did not count. I needed to be directly pleased by whatever action was occurring to make him cum. This solidified the idea that my pleasure always came first.

Second - while cumming he needed to announce what he was to the room continuously. This was to be said clearly and proudly. Failure to follow either of those two rules would result in such a terrible punishment he would know never to do it again.

"Ahh!" He cried out again under my expert touch. His body began to shake as it made sense of all the sensations that he was feeling. I did not let up on him.

"Fuck!" He clawed at the bed. My hands were gentle, but my actions were decisive as I rutted into him. I knew he was struggling to continue. The first time is always difficult on the body, no matter how much preparation is provided. He reached out, almost in an attempt to escape me. That is when I felt his entire body tighten as if it had been electrified.

"I am my master's cockwhore possession!" I smiled. After all my years, never had I heard such a unique description from a submissive. Tyler continued repeating this until he was unable to stay up any longer. He fell into a heap on the bed. His once rigid body was now so passive in my arms. My time was close at hand. I held Tyler close as I gave his body my seed.

At last, I finished. The pleasure had ended, but not the joy. I pulled out of Tyler and threw the blankets over the both of us. I took Tyler in my arms, still sweaty and out of breath. I laid us down together, side by side. He was exhausted, though he was letting the tide of contentment wash over him. I was doing the same, even if I hadn't expended all my stamina. It was worth the wait to train Tyler. I was so happy to have made him mine.

ONE YEAR LATER

My heart raced as I parked the car in the restaurant's lot. My jacket pocket felt like it had a ship's anchor in it. I had spent days searching for the ring in my pocket. A black tungsten ring with sapphire and emeralds inlaid into the band--the two gems I had chosen to represent our birthstones. For a while now, I knew that my relationship with Tyler was more than a sexual conquest. I was ready to take the next step with him. I wanted to wake up every morning and see him lying next to me and fall asleep with him in his arms each night.

My hands were deep in my pockets to rub the ring box. Tonight would include two major events. Not only was I proposing, but I would also be meeting Tyler's mother for the first time. I felt like a teenager with my nerves. I wanted her to like me desperately.

I entered the restaurant. The hostess wasn't at their station, so I quickly scanned the restaurant for my dates. Tyler had texted me earlier, saying they had arrived and been seated. My eyes caught Tyler first. The next second, my eyes landed on who was sitting with him. My stomach dropped. I felt like I was going to vomit. Without a second thought, I ran out of the restaurant.

I was mortified. How could I not have known? I had been with Tyler for an entire year and heard his stories, and I had never anticipated this. I got in my car and sped off. I got home and quickly started to take off my suit. I felt like I was on fire. My breathing was ragged, and I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest.

I slumped onto the couch and put my face in my hands. I broke down and started to cry. This was such a horror that I never fathomed I would experience. To see someone I was about to propose to sitting with his mother. Who happened to be an ex-girlfriend and the mother of my child, who I now knew was Tyler.

I jumped, hearing my phone start to ring in my coat pocket. I got up to see who it was. I bit my lip, seeing Tyler's name on the caller ID. I had no idea what to say to him, so I declined the call. He continued calling late into the night, and I didn't answer once.

THREE MONTHS LATER

I had spent the last month wallowing in all forms of bodily pleasure. I was trying my best to cleanse myself of Tyler. I still loved him and wanted him. But I couldn't have him. It took all my willpower to ignore his calls and pretend I wasn't home if he came looking for me. I tried my best to stay out of the house as much as possible. I was at the club looking for an escape when I wasn't home or working.

I knew I was going through the motions. I didn't enjoy being with other partners. My mind would instinctively run to Tyler. Still, it was all I could do to control myself. Fantasizing was better than the alternative, or that was what I told myself. I was sure Tyler didn't know the reason behind my sudden withdrawal. I didn't want him to know. It was enough for one of us to be subjected to this self-hatred. I couldn't put Tyler through it. I would much rather he hate me for breaking his heart than know his father had fucked him.

I had decided to spend yet another lonely night looking to fulfill the pleasures of the flesh. A young boy was kneeling in front of me, servicing me. It was nice, but I had the same lackluster reaction as most encounters. I looked at the groups of people around the room. I regretted my decision in seconds as I saw a familiar face marching towards me. I couldn't manage an escape.

"We need to talk." Tyler stood in front of me with his arms crossed. I steeled my heart. This was the moment I had been working so hard to avoid. It didn't help me that I was in such a compromising position. I sent the boy away, trying to gain some ground.

"There is nothing to discuss." I stood up from my chair, deciding to turn and run.

"Like hell, there isn't. What the fuck is wrong with you." I had never heard Tyler speak this way to me. God help me; seeing him being so manly was a turn-on. I ripped my arm out of his grip.

"Catch a hint," I growled at him.

"I would if you were giving clear hints." His gaze was so intense. He wasn't backing down. I looked around the room. I couldn't have this conversation in public. I quickly pushed us into the family restroom.

"Tyler, we have to stop this." I was practically pleading with him.

"Why, what the hell changed to make you throw me away."

"I have my reasons, Tyler."

"Unless you tell me those reasons, I am not stopping. Something happened, and I want to know."

"Trust me, no, you do not."

"Try me."

"Tyler, stop acting like a brat."

"Same to you." Now, his tone was becoming more aggravating than a turn-on. I had trained him to be submissive to me. My dominant personality didn't particularly like his open challenges.

"Tyler, knock it off and forget me," I warned him. I moved to leave the bathroom.

"Never imagined you would be a coward." I snapped, being called a coward. I whipped around, grabbing Tyler by his throat and pushing him against the bathroom wall.

"I am no coward, Tyler. I am doing this because it is best for you."

"What changed! You used to believe what was best for me was to be with you. I know you were going to propose. Please, what changed? Did I do something wrong?" His strong facade crumbled. Now, he showed the hurt and pain that I had caused.

"Tyler, you did nothing wrong. It's me. I did something wrong. If you only knew."

"KNEW WHAT!" He started to cry.

"Tyler, we can't be together. It's wrong."

"What is this some sort of homophobic shame?"

"I'm your father, Tyler." The room was silent. The sound of the dripping sink kept time moving forward. Both Tyler and I were frozen. I couldn't look him in the eye.

"No, you're not." I thought Tyler was choosing denial at my confession. I looked at him, ready to prove it. What I saw was not denial but defiance.

"I don't have a father. He abandoned my mom and me before I was born. You may have donated the sperm that created me, but you are not my father. Therefore, we are doing nothing wrong."

"Tyler..."

"No, I chose you. You are my Alpha; you are my master. You don't get to throw me away about some mislaid familial attachment." I was dumbstruck. He was serious.

"Tyler, do you realize what you are saying!"

"I am telling my Master that he is not allowed to abandon me unless he has a real reason."

"I don't believe that it is your choice." I tried to regain my control of the situation.

"Then I will stake out your house every day. I will never leave you alone. I don't care if I get committed for insanity. You said you owned me. You are the only person I want."

"Tyler, we can never be the same as we were?" I could not believe I was having this discussion. Or that I was even considering what he was saying. I let go of him and stepped back.

"I never asked for the same. All I know is that I want you. I tried to be with other dominants..., but it only works with you."

"You were with others." I had no right, but the thought made me angry. Tyler scoffed at my jealousy.

"That's rich, coming from the guy who was getting sucked off when I came in." I cringed; as if I hadn't hurt him enough. "It doesn't bother me." He stepped up, putting his hands on my chest. "As long as you always come home to me. Honestly, I never expected you to be monogamous with me." I touched his cheek softly.

"But, you," He shook his head, knowing what I would say.

"Only if you order it of me. I have no desire to serve anyone but you. If I am with another person, it will be because you have ordered it."

"I will order it, Tyler. Sometimes I will be there; sometimes I will loan you out like a pimp." We were now in uncharted waters. These fantasies were something I had previously intended to control. I thought being with Tyler meant that I had to keep them as fantasies and not act them out. Now, they seemed barely kinky compared to what we both accepted as our future.

"If that is what my Master orders, then so shall it be."

"I will parade you around like a pet and take away your humanity."

"Then so shall it be." He had the most affectionate smile sitting on his lips.

"I will be rough and cruel at times."

"I am sure you will take care of me, Master." He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"You'll serve me while I play with and fuck other partners."

"As long as I am never replaced."

"I will control you and love you until my last breath."

"Please, do, Master." I grabbed his face, smashing our lips together. We rolled our tongues together as if sealing our new union, as it was our seal of a new beginning. I was surprised when Tyler began to take the lead. He organized a private room for us to go to. Tyler held my hand, walking to the room like he was afraid I would disappear. Inside the room, he pushed me towards the bed and started to pull off his clothing. I sat down on the edge of the bed and watched him sink to his knees to crawl to me. I chose to unleash myself on Tyler. It seemed impossible to do anything else after my fantasies were finally a reality again.

"Look what you did. You surprised me, and my dick went soft. Now you're going to have to get that fucking cock hard before I can fuck your ass." He wrapped his mouth around me. I held the base while he bobbed his face onto my rod.

"Ah, uh, show me what you can do, you little cock sucker.....That is so fucking hot swallowing my big dick.....That's a good little cock sucker, doesn't even stop to respond." He kept swallowing all of me down. I continued to berate him verbally.

"Ah yeah, that's that fuck throat." I stood up, and he didn't stop sucking me. He instinctively put his arms behind his back. He hadn't forgotten how I had trained him. The thought made me even harder. I stepped to the side, pulling out of his mouth.

"Bend over," I told him, pointing to the bed. He practically launched himself onto his stomach, his feet on the ground spread. I spread some of the complementary lube on my cock and his ass. I promised Tyler that I would be gentle with him.

I heard Tyler moan as he felt my hard cock sliding into his hole. I controlled myself. I could tell by the resistance that he hadn't been with anyone since me. It was as tight as when he was a virgin. I held his hips, keeping control of him.

"Like feeling it all in you?" I asked Tyler.

"Yes, Master." Tyler's voice was strained. I started to pick up my pace. Tyler's body kept working to accept me. I was in ecstasy. Our moans filled the room. I thought I would never see Tyler like this again, outside of my dreams. Now that we were finally together again, my usual ability to hold back was diminished. I pulled out of him and ordered him to clean me. Tyler slid off the bed back to his knees and swallowed my cock again without complaint.

"Such a fucking tight ass. That's my good little cock sucker. Get it right back down your fucking throat." Tyler hadn't lost any of his skills. I looked down and saw Tyler sporting his own intense hard-on.

"When I'm done here, I'm going to go buy you a cock cage." Tyler looked up from sucking my cock. "I'm not too concerned with what happens with your little man clit. I'd rather have it under my control." I threw him back on the bed and slid back in to pound him.

"Fuck yeah, you like Daddy's big dick boy. Yeah, you want this fucking nut, don't you." Tyler moaned again. He started to push back against me, working with me to fuck him better. "Fuck, nobody else's ass can take dick like this. You want this load in your ass?"

"Yes, Master! Mark your property." I flipped him over onto his back. I held still and placed my hands by his face.

"That ring I bought, it's still yours, baby." He smiled at me. His eyes watered with tears. I kissed him gently. "I will shower you with gifts. We'll start with your ring, your cock cage, and a collar. I'll always keep the keys with me. Once you move in with me, there will be no escaping me, Tyler." He reached up and touched my cheek.

"Same; you are never allowed to run from me again." I kissed him again, letting him feel my love. I stood back up and ordered him to hold his legs back. He smirked, knowing he was in for the ride of his life. I pounded him with reckless abandon until I couldn't hold back any longer. Tyler moaned in appreciation, feeling my seed spill into his used hole. Without me even ordering it, he got back on his knees and started to clean me off.

That was the first of many nights between Tyler and me. Our lives together were not simple; like all couples, we struggled. One thing always remained constant: our twisted and pure love. We overcame every struggle because of that love, the love that would continue until each of us took our last breath.

12