Generational Taboo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBELLC
BBELLC
251 Followers

"You guys know how to put on a show" Suzanne said as she shut the door.

Liz turned her head towards Suzanne, and not bothering to get up, "Jealous?" She laid her head on my chest as Suzanne walked over toward us.

She patted her belly and then smiled, "I think you might be the jealous one Liz. After all I was his first kiss, his first love."

Liz was about to jump up and go after her, but I held onto her. "Hey what the hell is going on here? You were best friends. Suz you will always be dear to me and I will always care for you and my child. But you knew what you were getting into when you agreed to sleep with me." I looked at Liz and said, "Same goes for you, you told her to sleep with me, and you knew what might happen. Neither of you are innocent in this."

Liz finally spoke to me in a whisper, "I'm afraid you will leave me for her." Tears was falling down her cheek.

"You are so wrong baby. I only want you." I kissed her softly.

Suzanne came over and touched Liz's shoulder. "Hey Liz, I'm sorry this happened. I am married now to Jimmy, and I do love him. I will never get between you and Brad. I miss us and hope we can be friends again."

Liz smiled and I seen something evil brewing in her eyes. "You willing to do anything to prove that to me?"

Suzanne was caught off guard a little. "What you thinking? I'm not going to kill anyone."

Liz laughed, and got off my lap, our combined juices slipping down my cock and her thighs. She then gets onto the table and spreads her thighs. "Lick me clean like you used to and all is forgiven."

Shocked and wide eyed I almost shouted, "Liz, it's her wedding day!"

Suzanne started to walk slowly toward Liz giving her looks up and down. "You think you won, don't you?" Liz nodded at her. "Just like college when we would talk about Brad and you and I would get so turned on together." Again, Liz nodded, spreading her thighs wider exposing herself more. As Suzanne reached her, she bent down on her knees and said, "Don't you dare stain my dress."

I seen her tongue snake out and slide up along her thighs licking the juices where they had slid down. She then took her tongue and slid it up my wife's pussy letting out a satisfying moan. My wife was watching her with a huge smile on her face, then she would look over at me and bite her lower lip. Suz would take her tongue deeper into her folds and when her tongue would come out it would be soaked with our juices. I couldn't help getting hard again as I watched my wife grab Suzanne's golden locks and bring her face up toward her clit.

"Lick my clit baby" I heard from across the room as my cock jerked. A satisfying look came across my wife's face as her orgasm was soon upon her. Suzanne's tongue was lapping at Liz's clit as fast as she could, and she had two fingers inside of her pussy, sliding them in and out. Both totally blocking out the fact I was still in the room as they were moaning obviously enjoying themselves like old lovers. Her other hand was massaging Liz's breast through her dress, and I could see her nipple protruding like a little diamond against the fabric.

I heard Suzanne's voice in a growling animalistic tone, "Cum for me Liz." She then took her clit into her mouth and sucked it in. Not sure what she did, but my wife's ass came off the table as her legs shook on Suzanne's shoulders and she screamed, "Ahhhhhh." Liz pushed Suzanne's head away as she kept licking her juices from her pussy. Each time she touched her, my wife's legs would shake more, and she would let out a moan.

Suzanne stood up and helped Liz up off the drenched table and kissed her on the lips. She then let go and reached for some tissues and wiped her face off, looked at me saying, "You need to zip up big boy, my husband might be looking for me. Don't want him to get the wrong idea." All three of us laughed as I stood and jammed my cock in my pants.

On wobbly legs, Liz patted my bulge, "Don't worry stud, I'll be ready for you when we get to the car."

We left Suzanne to clean up and fix her makeup, since most was now in between Liz's thighs. When we came back into the reception hall, we noticed the crowd had thinned considerably. Jimmy came up to us and asked if we had seen his bride. We smiled and told him she was seen going into the bride's suite. He left and it was our cue to go home. Holding hands, we walked out to the car, me letting her in and before we ever returned home, she showed she was ready for round three.

*******

Looking back through the last nineteen years being married to my sister, living on this farm and having two healthy children, Meghan (19) and Zach (17), I couldn't have asked for anything else in life. Suzanne and Jimmy raised my son Jimmy Jr. (19) and had two more children of their own. To this day we are all friends and Jimmy has no idea about my son that he has raised. Meghan is a splitting image of her momma and I must watch how I look at her because I remember when Liz was that young and how sexy I thought she was. And Jimmy was built very much like me, but thank goodness had his momma's hair, eye color and facial features.

As our families come together today in our back meadow and all the cars have been parked with all the people sitting in the rows waiting for me to bring my lovely daughter out down the aisle to marry her long-time sweetheart. It made me proud and scared at the same time. Should I tell her, or would it hurt her more. As she rung her arm around mine, she smiled at me. "Ready daddy?"

I looked at her and smiled, "I'm ready as I will ever be princess." We took our first steps out the toward the aisle formed toward the garden. As everyone stood waiting for her to walk down the aisle, I seen my wife still as beautiful as the day I met her. Suzanne and Jimmy were there as well, smiling ear to ear. Deena was not present as we hadn't spoke to her since that day Liz had kicked her out of our house. We never mentioned her name again.

Then I looked upon my future son-in-law. A familiar face to me, tall in stature and a personality I knew all too well. I beamed with delight that these two young souls found each other and fell in love just like I had found Liz. It was fate I guess, well that's what I was blaming it on. Maybe it was just poor judgement on our part to allow this. As we reached the end, I placed my beloved daughter's hand into my son's hand and told him to take care of her. He assured me he would, and so the generational taboo continues.

Author's Notes: I hope you all liked the series. Thank you for the encouraging words and comments.

BBELLC
BBELLC
251 Followers
12