Generationze Pt. 08: The Gruntling

Story Info
Minette Spighe swaps her freedom for ecstasy.
5.1k words
4.53
3.2k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Generationze Part 8 : The Gruntling of Minette Spighe

Social Gatherings

Minette Spighe was feeling disgruntled.

This wasn't an unusual condition for her. In fact, she felt that she had been disgruntled ever since she realised the connotations of her name.

So, for twenty years, or so, she had been pissed-off at her parents for the name, given as part of a Christmas joke. Just because she had been born shortly before Christmas.

She'd wanted to choose her own name abbreviation; else she'd get her bloody whole name changed by Deed-Poll. Anything to avoid the abbreviation 'Min'.

She was happy enough with 'Minette'. After all, it was the name of the author Minette Walters.

She was in two minds about 'Minnie', however. This was because -- on the one hand there was Minnie Driver -- the actress; and Minnie Riperton -- the singer, which was good. But on the other hand -- there was always the bloody mouse!

So -- she had gone with 'Nette'.

Then, can you believe it? The Internet takes off. And guess what? Nobody actually calls it that! It's always abbreviated to 'the Net'. And then people start taking liberties with 'the Net' -- plotting things; or abusing others. So, The-Powers-That-Be decide it has to be policed. Or others decide that yet more others should be spied upon. So that's what she turned into. She was sort of pleased that they hadn't settled upon 'Annette' for her name -- because she was sure she would have killed them (Mum and Dad, that is!) if they had. She and 'Annette Curtain' would have made a good pair (pun intended). And that's without thinking too deeply... and what about Anita Bush? Let's hope those so named didn't have to suffer much.

But at that moment, there was a very specific reason for her disgruntlement.

You see... she had seen... him... across the club dance floor. He appeared young, as best she could tell in the variable light quality on the dance floor. At least five or six years younger than she, in her estimation. But as soon as she actually realised the detail of what she was seeing, she felt her pussy gulp. Oh, she knew very well that that was an impossibility -- but that best described the sensation she felt.

As a six-foot 'Amazon' in (compulsory) heels (albeit, not towering), most men were looked down upon.

But as best she could judge -- from the distance between them -- she would have to look... up... at him. Also, as someone into keeping her body 'trim', she was sure he didn't have a spare ounce anywhere on his body.

The thought of seeing him skipping -- on the spot, like a boxer in training -- in the nude -- and seeing all that solid, fatless flesh not wobbling, caused her to catch her breath.

But, of course, there was definitely no mental image comparison between... him... and a certain mythical figure as portrayed by a certain Austrian body-builder never crossed her mind. She was certain!

No... never... not once (or more) per glance. At all!

However, when the thought of one particular -- no, two[!] -- (three?) particular... parts of him... actually... wobbling (bouncing even!), caused yet another gulp of her pussy.

She felt weak and breathless at all those intrusive images.

But the actual reason for her disgruntlement? Well -- that was his girlfriend (she supposed). Why else would they be holding hands?

She was tiny -- even in her platform heels. The top of her head barely passed the middle of his chest!

How come this...... this[?]... managed to get him, where she always seemed to... miss out?

She rested her elbows on her knees, and her eyes into her hands, as she contemplated this cosmically sadistic inequality. Jealousy -- that she wasn't her size -- wasn't a small component of her ruminations (Yes, another pun -- or something!).

She watched him, and noted that they were part of group -- family probably, as all the men were built on the same pattern -- tall, powerful! But 'spare'?

She managed to find a seat closer to them, where she could also overhear much of their conversations as she sipped whatever-the-hell drink Jane had bought this time, but she managed to sit in a way that it was not obvious to them. Well -- to most of them, anyway. But it seemed that the... the...... girlfriend[?] did notice, but appeared un-fazed by it.

It took her a while, but she realised that nearly all the men, even The Adonis, called an older woman 'Mum'.

Then she noticed that the... the... girlfriend[??] called one of the older men 'Dad'; even though he had called the older older woman... 'Mum'.

Minette was perplexed.

New Year's Eve gatherings in these Social Clubs were prime places for relationship watching.

Frustrating and mysterious at times, but fascinating!

When the... the... girlfriend[?] sat on The Adonis' lap (looking nothing so much as a cutie‑doll -- the bitch), she expected that she would act all possessive -- by glaring at Minette, and thus staking her claim, and trying to dissuade Minette's competition.

But she didn't!

The Adonis absent-mindedly stroked... * * * * *#@>&<[!]... her... while taking part in the discussions with his family[?].

HER!

Minette eventually realised that she had absented herself from her girl-friends for far too long. So, she went back to re-join their group. In her absence, it looked like she had missed out on a couple of rounds or so of spirits and shots. She was feeling enough 'out-of-sorts' from her observations of him and his family that she couldn't be bothered to try to catch up.

So, during the rest of the evening, she was always that little bit distanced from her friends. And that included her location. Once the dancing started in earnest, she sort-of lost contact with both her friends and most members of his family.

But she managed to locate The Adonis in the dancers; and the... the...... her... wasn't with him.

"You only have to ask him." said a voice, from below her right ear.

Minette jumped and turned to glare at the speaker. But then sort of wilted, because it was... her.

"He won't eat you."

Then she continued, "But he has said he would actually like to do that -- if you know what I mean. You know?... Eat you -- and a whole lot more than that, with you, if you are interested -- in that sort of thing?

"His name's Tommy. Go on! Ask him! As long as you don't mind him being not much of a dancer. Well, he's not with me, anyway. Maybe he'll be better with you, you being so much closer to his height. Anyway, I'm sure he'd enjoy the fact that he could squeeze your bum without having to bend or crouch down as you danced."

"Umm?"

"Come on! There's no need for you to be shy, or fanny around. You look Hot; and he quite fancies you. He's quite turned on by older women. He fancies my Mum rotten, at least."

"Umm? He's..." gulp "seen me?" she finished in a weak whisper.

"Oh, come on! A Hot, tall, good-looking woman; in heels; no underwear, and flashing the flesh the way you are; in this club! What's not to notice!"

"Oh shit!" Minette muttered and dropped her head back into her hands.

The... the... talker -- placed her right hand on Minette's naked thigh, just higher than the hemline of her mini-dress, while her left hand lightly stroked Minette's naked back.

Then the... the... speaker... stretched up, and kissed Minette -- just below her right ear, and then whispered into her ear:

"Come on lover, you smell and taste gorgeous! What's your name? I'll introduce you."

The... she -- actually snuggled -- seductively -- closer still. Her right hand slid further under the dress, fingers running lightly up Minette's inner thigh, until they encountered the... 'oil slick'; then the left hand slipped into the side of the dress at the back, and round to stroke the bottom of Minette's left breast.

Minette shivered, and shook her head -- just in general denial.

The right hand completed its approach, and brushed against her pussy lips. She jerked upright and gasped at the contact; and again shivered lightly; but shook her head again, but this time to try to dispel the lust that had spiked at the contact.

The cupped left hand stroked up Minette's left breast, and captured and lightly squeezed and rolled the nipple between thumb and fingers. Minette whimpered shakily. Then groaned as the second finger on the right hand insinuated itself between her silky, slick, inner lips; and slowly, and sensuously, teased upwards, and downwards, in the area below her clit, but above her vagina entrance; always slowing as it neared the top, then stalling and then descending, leaving Minette 'hanging' -- longing for -- and dreading[!] -- the final contact.

She gulped mouthfuls of air; sobbed; as her body -- against her will, but craving completion... attempted to stab her pussy against the stalled 'Weapon of Max Disruption' in an effort to end the taunting.

The fingers on her nipple were squeezing so delightfully hard that her pussy released another pulse.

She... felt that! Then the right hand's thumb and first two fingers 'pounced' on her clit, and squeezed and pulled and twisted.

Minette grabbed both taunting hands, in attempt at stilling them, but it was too late -- she came so hard she almost collapsed, and it was only because of her grip on ... her hands... that she managed to remain sitting upright.

In a swirling mist of erupting lust, created by being thus caressed, and kissed by... her -- this... this... Siren, Minette shuddered -- her nipples were spiked; and her pussy pulsed out another surge of pheromones.

And she surrendered.

"Minette Spighe." she shuddered.

"Thank you! He'll be pleased that a hot woman, especially as she really is Hot -- would like to meet Him. But I warn you, you'll probably have to do the chasing. He's pretty shy around hot women. "Well, apart from Mum and me, of course!" and The Siren giggled as Minette shivered her way through an orgasm as the right-hand fingers caressed down between the lips, and deep into her vagina -- a couple -- or so -- of times. Then she slowly and lightly kissed Minette's neck again, and nibbled her earlobe.

The Siren flowed gracefully to her feet.

"I'm Karen, by the way. Come on, and I'll introduce you."

So... The Siren -- Karen-By-The-Way -- raised Minette's hand, and kissed the palm as she slowly led Minette to... him -- The Adonis, like a lamb to the slaughter. Minette was slowly being overwhelmed by her swirling lust.

"Tommy? I'd like to introduce you to Minette Spighe. She quite fancies you, too."

Minette's eyes widened, as she watched the... Siren's right hand being offered to The Adonis' nose. He sniffed and flicked a delighted glance at... The Siren, who nodded; then he gazed into Minette's eyes as he licked The Siren's fingers that had been used -- with such devastation -- in her pussy.

He "Mmmm'd", and looked down at Minette, who looked up into his eyes. UP! While she was wearing heels! Minette's pussy squirted another pulse of pheromones down her legs. Tommy licked his lips. Now after his years of experience, he readily recognised the smell of aroused woman; and he knew -- right now, right here, that she was their sex-toy. His right hand received Minette's right hand from... The Siren. He leaned down over Minette's hand, and kissed her fingers.

"Hello, Minette. I'm so pleased to meet you; you can call me Tommy."

Then he drew Minette in closer, as his left hand gently slid down her fully exposed back to the top of the cleavage that was just visible at the swell of her buttocks; and nibbled her earlobe.

A long middle finger was eased into the cleavage, as the accompanying fingers caressed the suddenly goose-bumpy globes on either side. She gasped and released more pheromones. Then, accompanied by The Siren, he gently led her off the dance floor, away from his family, and into a darker quiet corner, where they could stand facing the club in general.

With his hand and finger still engaged, he apologised that he couldn't give her the attention she deserved, because he was here with his family, and he couldn't walk out on them. But then he gently enfolded her into his arms, as she numbly reached her lips UP[!] for him to kiss.

He did. She pulsed again.

And suddenly, smoothly, erotically -- a pair of warm, satiny arms, slid slowly, seductively around inside her dress from the back. Both arms stroked sensuously down her front.

She floated in her lust as The Adonis kissed her; stroked her hair; and tweaked a nipple through the material of her dress, as the second pair of hands caressed her shaven mons. One hand continued stroking the mons, while the other stroked through her lips at the deepest part of her pussy, and dipped inside her three or four times. Then that hand stroked up and onto the 'lonely' breast, and circled her nipple, anointing and lubricating it with her own juices. The other hand, after petting her mound, continued its progression to her pussy; and a pair of warm, moist lips was gently kissing, nuzzling and nibbling her bare back, and their hot; moist; tongue was dancing over her skin.

What, for a while, had become her 'lonely' nipple was now being squeezed, and rolled between the thumb and fingers, stimulating her with her own lubricant. Another thumb was pressed against her clitoris, as its middle and third fingers slipped up into her, as if to caress her G-spot. Which, as she was 'one of the lucky ones', they did.

Her continued first girl-on-girl action was subsumed by her contact with Tommy, and his lips, and fingers. Most, if not all you readers will have heard the phrase -- which I re-word here: ‑ 'Abandon hope all ye who are entered here!'

She... abandoned hope... that she would remain unchanged!

She came, and shuddered, and came, and pulsed and juddered, and came and pulsed again on The Siren's fingers that were burrowing into her core as she squeezed Tommy to her with convulsing arms. His lips let none of her whimpers, groans, squeals, moans or sobs pass.

She sagged in their arms. Totally consumed.

Tommy sat down on a nearby couch, and brought Minette to slump, in a post orgasmic fug, on his lap and wrapped in his arm, as his right hand stroked her inner thigh; as he and The Siren licked Minette's cream off The Siren's hand.

Leaning against his left chest, with her head flopped back against the front of his left shoulder, she gazed longingly UP[!] at those beautiful -- devastating -- lips, had a minor climax -- but this time without squirting[?].

She watched them, in a vacant, wide-eyed, lethargy. She realised that they were a practiced, accomplished, seduction team. Their current -- licking -- activity was perverted; amoral; immoral[?]; and Oh-So-Fantastically-Hot, that she hoped she could deal with their 'attentions' in a coherent way.

The Siren appalled her. She had studied Minette's face as they started licking. When The Siren had licked a larger smear of cream off her fingers, she leaned towards Minette's lips, her tongue extended.

Totally disbelieving her own actions, Minette leaned in to The Siren's lips, and sucked the smear off The Siren's own tongue, rolled it around her mouth to savour her own taste, and had a minor climax as she swallowed.

The Siren then leant forwards again, reached behind Minette's head, and drew her in.

"There now! See how nice that was?" she whispered into Minette's lips.

"I can hardly wait to taste both your and Tommy's cream directly from your pussy. And just wait until you can clean it off Tommy's cock; and then my lips afterwards. And just imagine being able to drink Tommy's and my cream directly out of me -- as Tommy thoroughly licks deep into your own pussy!

"You see, it's like this -- we come as a package, take one -- take both. It'll be well worth the experience... come -- try us."

And The Siren kissed her hard. As a Lover!

As she was kissed, Minette had another orgasm at the imagined image of herself -- plunging her mouth onto Tommy, and, for the very first time in her life, sucking off both her own and her lover's combined creams -- fresh, hot, and ripe from deep within her pussy. As The Siren drank directly from her spring.

Tommy ran his hand along her thigh, and finished by sliding his huge middle finger into her.

She orgasmed -- again!

She kissed Tommy again, straining against him, left arm over his right shoulder about his neck, and her right under his left arm, and round behind him; as that huge finger pressed against her G-spot. She ejaculated! She turned and kissed The Siren, again -- properly -- as a Lover should.

God! They were a team! In the back of her mind, she was now sure she was thoroughly 'bi', and she wondered whether one of her girl-friends would mind becoming her girlfriend. Or at least her fuck-friend. And finding a stud to share.

She knew she would need to take on another couple -- once these two had used her as their toy until they passed beyond her to a 'new face; a new taste'. She had to learn all she could from these two, until that time occurred.

But for now, she really... really... needed them both to fuck her.

Even if he was 'under-equipped' in proportion to his body. He should still be impressive.

"How are you getting home? Or wherever?" he whispered into her mouth, concluding with a delicate suck of her lips.

"We've-a-taxi-booked-for-one-o'clock-I'm-staying-the-night-at-Jane's." she gabbled back into his lips.

"Sure you wouldn't prefer to come back with us?" he breathed into her ear, finishing with a gentle kiss of her neck just below her ear.

"You'll be quite safe." The Siren assured her, from just below her other ear, as the lips stroked her neck as they spoke the words. "We're staying with my Mum and Dad tonight, and my brother Ciaran will be there as well, if me and Tommy aren't enough for you. If Ciaran doesn't bring a friend back."

"Your Mum and Dad?"

"Oh, don't worry. They are pretty liberal for old fogies."

"So -- what will happen, then? If I do come?"

The Siren leant forward, hooked her index finger behind the cowl of fabric that defined Minette's cleavage, and pulled to bring her lips in for another; deep; lovers'; kiss.

Then, after once again lightly, dryly, licking under Minette's ear: "Oh, I don't believe you need to worry about that. On your showing here, so far, you'll cum alright. Tommy and I have had quite a bit of practice."

Minette was in a haze, but nodded deliberately.

"OK!", she accepted, though she was sure that she sounded like her scared, seven-year-old self.

Nirvana -- the Introduction

When Minette passed-out for the first time -- ever -- due to a sexual ecstasy overload, it was... needless to say... caused by her strongest orgasm, ever!

And it came to pass in this way:

When the three reached The Siren's parent's home, Minette was wrapped first by The Adonis' into his arms and tenderly kissed and stroked, as The Siren caressed Minette's body.

12