Generationze Pt. 08: The Gruntling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes, The Adonis broke the kiss, and turned the gasping and giddy Minette around, where The Siren took over.

She wrapped Minette into her arms, and tenderly kissed her as the Adonis caressed her body.

When The Siren released her, Minette stood swaying, with her eyes closed, panting and licking her lips; one hand holding onto The Siren for support, the other holding The Adonis.

Then, with each hand still being held, The Siren led the way to their bedroom for the night.

Here, The Siren enveloped and kissed Minette, in a more demanding, Lover's way; then passed her back to The Adonis, for further passionate kisses.

Minette became vaguely aware that The Adonis was doing things as they kissed. After a minute or two, she realised that as she embraced The Adonis, it was his skin she was touching, rather than material. The Siren was gradually stripping The Adonis during the kiss.

The Siren then moved Minette's right hand to wrap around The Adonis' cock, and the left to cup his balls. Minette started shivering in anticipation, and her kiss became more ardent.

Then The Siren slipped Minette's dress off her shoulders, to drop to her 'engaged' arms, but then, after a shrug, to pool around her feet.

Once again, Tommy's left hand crept down to the crevice between her buttocks, as his right hand stroked her left breast and teased her nipple. She lost control.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She was aware. She didn't lose consciousness, but she definitely lost contact with reality, as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her.

It was the culmination of the last three-quarter of an hour's... entertainment.

It was directly caused by the licking that The Adonis was performing inside her pussy. But that was aided by the way The Adonis' sperm was trickling out of The Siren's very wet creamy pussy, down Minette's tongue, and down her throat.

But, of course, she had been primed for that action: - by Minette being at the 'top' of a chain -- lying on her back, comfortably propped against pillows -- watching her pussy as The Siren licked and sucked The Adonis' sperm out, as The Adonis fucked The Siren hard from behind

But, of course, Minette had been primed for that action -- by sucking The Adonis clean of both his and her own creams; as The Siren lightly licked some of the cream from Minette's pussy.

Which was just after being primed for that -- as he had shot deep inside her, as she lay orgasming with her arse at the foot of the bed, her legs draped over the shoulders of The Adonis as he kissed The Siren as they faced each other along the length of Minette's body, as Minette's tongue acknowledged to herself, yet again, that she was now definitely 'bi' - as she very conscientiously and ecstatically licked out The Siren's pussy as it was rubbed over her lips and tongue.

That was the orgasm that hit her very hard.

G.B.

Time passed.

As Minette returned to consciousness, she realised that somehow, she was being raped. She was being raped softly and gently -- but it was rape, as she had no knowledge of how anybody had entered her bedroom.

She gasped, pushed the rapist off her and tried rolling free.

As she did, she became aware of a number of things: -

# her bedroom was dimly lit;

# but... she wasn't in her own bedroom[!];

# there were two big men by her. One had been the rapist;

# there were sounds of sex going on -- groans, gasps, slurps, and slap type noises.

She looked in that direction: -

# three people were engaged in sex together -- a tall young man, and two petite women;

# it took her a moment before she recognised The Siren... and her... brother[?]; and her... mother[!];

# the two 'rapists' were The Adonis... and The Siren's father!

Then it all fell into place. She was at The Siren's parent's house -- taking part... had been taking part... in an orgy... gang-bang... or something[?].

She had been... in a spit-roast[?]... with both those men -- and she had been watching the incestuous huddle of The Siren, with her mother and brother -- she'd been so turned-on, and started to orgasm -- again! How many of those was it now? But this time -- she started having a surely massive orgasm. She now remembered that clearly. But then what?

"Are you OK, Minette? Do you need a rest? You passed out just as I came in you." enquired The Adonis.

She gasped, "Yes, I could-do-with-a-little-time-to-catch-my-breath-thankyou."

"OK, cool!" comforted The Adonis.

And he and the father drifted over to the huddle, and joined them with a rearrangement of personnel and activities. Very considerate of her welfare, these Rapists, she thought.

Minette gasped as The Siren was 'spitted' by her brother in her fanny, and her father in her mouth. The Adonis, sunk himself fully into the mother, and deep French kissed her. The Siren started orgasming as her mother started squeaking with pleasure.

Minette suddenly found she was diddling her pussy through oozing semen. She changed to licking her fingers as she watched.

And orgasmed.

And diddled.

Sucked, and orgasmed.

The brother pulled out of The Siren, came over -- pulled Minette up into a kneeling position, and kissed her gently, as one hand diddled her clit, and the other squeezed both nipples.

She orgasmed.

He folded her down, moved behind her, and eased his cock between her pussy lips, and started rotating his hips as he worked his cock deeply into her, as, at the same time, he worked his thumb into her arse, pulling her back and onto his cock. She watched the two twosomes morph into a foursome with Mum sixty-nine-ing under The Siren, as Dad fucked The Siren's mouth, and The Adonis fucked The Siren's pussy as she orgasmed, and poured into her mother's mouth.

The brother straightened-up Minette so she was almost kneeling vertically against his hands, which were now cupping her boobs and manipulating her nipples with his fingers. The angle he was supporting her meant that his cock very nice-'n-slowly rubbed up and down across her G-spot.

She was orgasming as it felt like his cock nudged her cervix into different locations under her throat.

'Oh God!' she thought, 'Please don't let this end today!' She had found nirvana, in a three-bed semi... even if it was a big one. 'Please let it continue!'

The Siren was orgasming. Dad was now fucking Mum's throat.

Mum was orgasming.

The Siren was orgasming.

Minette was orgasming.

And passed out - again!

A Happy New Year!

It was five o'clock in the evening (afternoon?) of New Year's Day -- Minette had been thoroughly abused by Tommy and The Siren, individually and together; The Siren's mother and father -- individually and together; and The Siren's brother -- individually, and together in combinations with the others.

Minette hoped that she wouldn't die from semen poisoning, or a ruptured cervix (but if she were to die, she thought it would be nice to die of sex induced ecstasy, and she thought she didn't have much further to go to achieve that!). But she hoped she would survive to get to know Ciaran as well as her pussy was getting to know his cock. It (her pussy) -- was in love. She -- was in love. And the fact that she was so much older than him -- with his mother complex, meant that he was deeply infatuated with her. It seemed a pairing 'made in heaven'. If she could live with his incestuous relationships with The Siren and their mother. She orgasmed hard. As much because of the forbidden nature of the relationships in which she had become embroiled as her lust filled infatuation with the young Ciaran.

* * * * *

Minette had never imagined that she could enjoy any of what had occurred with the women.

And she admitted to herself that she had never managed to fantasize about most of what had occurred with the men. And she had enjoyed it; all of it; both the women and the men; even though her cervix and fanny ached; presumably because her cervix was now deeper inside her, and her fanny had stretched to accommodate both 'it' and the 'rams' that had moved it to its new depth.

And that 'New Depth' was what eventually made her a firm favourite of the Strelle men -- however Hot, sexy and willing were Karen and her mum, when it came to full intercourse, Minette could take all of them -- each man's full length -- deep -- in her hot, moist, crushing grip, allowing each man's pubic mound -- to pound -- her clit, as those delicious lengths scraped all the way along her G-spot. Satisfaction guaranteed!

And she still wasn't finished. Her throat and cervix were numb. Her clit was tingly, but her anus was still causing her orgasmic convulsions as the vibrating anal plug did its work.

She lay on her back, drinking deeply of The Siren's juices as they poured from her, stimulated because Tommy was rolling his hips to roll his cock around the inside of The Siren''s fanny.

What she was getting, was by her own special request. The Siren said that if she choked or drowned, it was on her own head. But -- The Siren just orgasmed -- and -- orgasmed... and orgasmed! Minette could not believe that a woman could be so prolific with the creation of her lubricant, just because her boyfriend/uncle was nuts deep inside her.

Oh yes! She was let in on that 'secret' -- before she got involved in the rest -- as a sort of testing-the-field of her potential for depravity. The Siren had whispered that fact into her ear, accompanied by a kiss and a lick of her neck just below her ear, just as it began to feel like Tommy's cock was pushing her cervix into her womb. This whisper was responsible for converting a huge orgasm into a super-orgasm with the news.

Of course, once that had rolled over her, she would have agreed to virtually anything, and virtually did. But agreeing to let The Siren's brother who was nearly as big as Tommy join their fun -- actually took her emotions to another level of eroticism. And she would still need to look up at Ciaran -- even when she was wearing her heels.

Once 'Mum and Dad' joined them -- with him being another man to look up to -- they were the icing on the cake -- an older version of The Adonis and The Siren.

* * * * *

But one thing was certain: - after -- eventually -- legally changing her name, and having her circumstances changed with respect to The Adonis and The Siren, she was no longer disgruntled about her name -- at least; or that The Adonis belonged to The Siren (however 'open' that relationship was).

* * * * *

Continued in Part 9

12