Generative Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any other questions about phase two Ms. Greene?"

"No, I think that covers it."

"Good, let's go see a subject in phase three." Wendell said and then led her out of the room and further down the hallway.

Chapter 4 - Phase Three

Alison smiled as she looked at the monitor, then glanced up at the woman in the adjoining room.

"Phase three focuses on any custom request that our clients make. This is where our government subjects become double agents, our corporate subjects become loyal employees, and our subjects from individuals such as yourself... become anything you want them to be." Wendell said and waved his hand through the air coming to point through the window.

There wasn't a chair in the next room, like there had been in the first two, instead there was only what she could describe as a framework of tubes. They supported the woman that laid face down in them, along with her massive tits. Her arms and legs were tied back unto themselves, and her red hair was pulled back into a ponytail that was attached to a chain that ran back to a hook that was inserted into her asshole, holding her head upright.

Her head was covered in a black latex hood, and the same VR headset and headphones that had been in the other rooms adorned it. In addition, a large circular nose ring hung down below her chin. Wires ran all over her body and away to the same kind of computer she'd seen just moments ago in the phase two room.

Her eyes darted back down the monitor to see the AI-generated video of the woman wrapped in white latex with black splotches, similarly positioned. One very obvious difference was the two large pumps attached to her tits.

"Mooooooooo!" the woman's voice filled the room and Alison looked up to see Wendell having flipped the switch on a speaker that was mounted beside the window.

"As you can see, phase three is almost complete for this subject. This is one of our more extreme reconditionings, there is little left of the old personality. The client has a nice upstate farm that they will be re-homing her to where she will be very well taken care of between his visits."

Alison stared at the woman, "Her... her breasts..." she stuttered out.

"Ah, yes. Titus and Associates is a full-service organization, and as such, we ensure our clients are completely satisfied with our services. Between phases two and three, there is an opportunity for any... physical changes the client would like to be made to be completed. In this case, well, the changes the client requested are quite obvious."

Alison nodded and then a wicked smile crossed her face, "Wendell, will she be able to speak after phase three? I mean in anything other than moos?"

Wendell shook his head from side to side, "No, the client was very specific about that. I don't personally recommend it... it limits your options quite a bit. But these kinds of extreme requests don't come along all that often, so as long as the right client makes the request, we'll perform it."

"Right client? That almost sounds like you'd say no to some requests." Alison said.

"Oh yes, very much so. There are limits to what we will perform. Most are obvious, we'll never recondition a subject to allow themselves to be killed, or to kill. That one has been a bone of contention with our government contracts for quite some time, let me tell you.

Likewise, a subject will not let themselves be permanently injured or permanently injure someone.

And that extends to the conditions that the subjects will be kept in. For example, if this client didn't have the facilities and resources to properly care for the subject after phase three, we would decline to complete the request form them.

Of course, this seldom happens, we do our due diligence to make sure such issues do not arise."

Alison nodded in agreement, what he said made sense.

"Any other questions?" Wendell asked and Alison shook her head no.

"Then let's go to my office and discuss the fine details of your request."

They left the room and headed back towards the administrative area, Alison with a wide grin on her face as they did so.

Chapter 5 - Negotiations

Alison sat across from Wendell in a well-padded leather chair, not so well padded as the one Wendell sat in though she noted.

"So, Ian Sommers..." Wendell said, spreading his hands out in front of himself.

"Yes, Ian Sommers." she confirmed.

"Is that a problem? I did notice that all of your subjects seem to be women." she continued in a semi-accusatory tone.

"No, not at all. I will admit that many of our clients are men, and they do tend towards female subjects, however we are an equal opportunity company. We have male subjects of both men and women clients, they just aren't quite as common. In fact the subject you saw for phase three is for a female client."

"And the fact that Ian is a well-known public figure?" she asked.

"Nothing we haven't managed in the past. There are truly so few that are as secure in this world as they think they are. Ian Sommers is no different. My research team has already been working on his file in fact."

"I would expect no less." Alison replied.

"Do you have an idea of what you would like for phase three?" Wendell inquired.

Alison grinned from ear to ear, "Actually, you're little tour was quite inspiring for that."

"I thought it might be." he replied.

"Ian Sommers is a bastard and a pig. A real low-down dirty dog that deserves to be heeled at my feet."

Wendell chuckled a little while nodding and waved his hand to continue.

"I want him on all fours, all the time, the only sound he should make is a whimper and a pathetic little bark. He should be in a latex bitch suit at all times, a muzzle on his face, a tail in his ass, and his pathetic little cock flaccid at all times. I want him neutered too, I want his balls in my purse. You can do that right? After phase two?"

"Of course, not an issue." Wendell replied and then leaned forward and started typing on his computer.

"Well... perhaps one small problem..." he started to say and Alison raised her eyebrow.

He tapped away at his keyboard for a moment and then in a flourish smacked the enter key.

"You see Ian is already a client of Titus and Associates... he took his tour the day after the board meeting..."

Alison was about to protest but she suddenly felt something push up against her right butt cheek, two sharp pricks emanating from it. She started to look down to see what it was but her body suddenly jerked ridged and then spasmed as she felt the surge of electricity flow through her.

She didn't see Wendell get up, but when she managed to open her eyes a little she could see him standing above her, a needle in his right hand, his left pulling her arm straight.

"What... what are you doing..." she tried to say, but all that came out was a gurgle.

She watched him inject the clear liquid that was in the syringe into her vien and then wipe it down with an alcohol swab.

"There we go, all done. That should take effect long before you regain all of your motor functions. Don't worry, just a sedative for now, to keep you nice and immobile.

Now then, as I was saying, Mr. Sommers was in quite the state when he arrived for his tour. Much like yourself in fact. Very perturbed about the event that transpired at the board meeting. Annoyed at having to fight tooth and nail for every deal he wanted to close, and very insistent that the failure to complete the hostile takeover of your company couldn't go unanswered."

She tried to lift her arm to no avail as she started to feel the effects of the drug reach her brain.

"In fact, he had a very similar idea to yourself after seeing phase three... I think you'll appreciate it, even if you don't like it.

By the way, I must thank you for asking so many questions and being so engaged on the tour, it has given our AI team plenty of new data to train your AI on." he said and then reached down and took her purse from her, fishing her phone out of it and setting the purse on his desk.

He held the phone up to her face and it unlocked, "You know, the other thing the AI we create for you is good at, is impersonating you while you are undergoing the process..." he said as he swiped away at her phone, "... all we have to do is install one little app on your device and it will be able to interface with all of your social media, business contacts, family, etc. They won't even know you're otherwise occupied." Wendell finished as Alison's vision darkened and her consciousness slipped away from her.

Chapter 6 - Reconditioning

Alison's head was spinning around and she let out a little moan. She blinked several times as she stood in line at the Starbucks in her office building, her foot tapping in impatience as the line seemed to never move.

When she finally arrived at the head of the line she looked at the young barista and rolled her eyes, the blonde had a vacant look in her eyes that told her everything she needed to know, that she wasn't likely to get her order right.

"Latte, double single with a shot of caramel. Alison."

Alison watched the dumb blonde write the order on the cup and then in big letters "Ali" across the bottom of it. She was about to correct her but something stopped her, and instead, she just walked down to the pickup area and waited.

It wasn't long, nor was it correct as she took a sip. She lowered it and looked right at the dumb blonde, parted her lips and said "Perfect, thanks."

Alison walked away, her head spinning, her world out of control, and then a moment of clarity solidified in her mind.

She was in phase one.

* * *

"Can I interest you in a bubble tea today?" the blonde girl behind the counter said and Alison smiled back at her.

"Ok, sure, sounds good." Alison replied and then glided down to the pickup area. She was always up to try something new, especially when someone else suggested it.

She picked up the order and sipped it before she thanked the barista and headed back up to her office on cloud nine.

* * *

"Hey Alison, can you grab us some coffee while you're down there?" Mark called out to her as she walked out of her office.

She turned and smiled at him, "Sure thing Mark, no problem." she called back and headed toward the elevator to head down to the coffee shop. She couldn't wait to find out what the barista suggested she get today.

* * *

Alison opened her eyes to see Wendell looking back at her, "Hello Alison, how are you making out?" he asked.

She parted her lips to answer just as a flood of memories came rushing back to her, her lower lip quivered and then she responded.

"Fine, thank you for asking Wendell."

He smiled at her, "That's good to hear. Stand up please." he said.

She stood up out of the chair and a shiver of pleasure came over her, "Wendell... please... I... I can pay you... anything you want..." she managed to get out.

"Oh I know you could Alison, I hated to turn down your business quite honestly. Ian is a terrible human being... almost as terrible as you. However, Titus and Associates has a firm first come, first serve policy and I'm afraid Ian just beat you to the punch. Now, follow me."

He walked towards the door and she followed along behind him, she was dressed in a basic white top that just covered her breasts and a pair of similarly white shorts. They walked out of the room and down the hallway, she knew where they were going, if not the exact room.

When he opened the door and she saw the mass of wires and the device sitting beside the chair, she let out a small whimper.

"Strip and take a seat." Wendell said and she promptly complied. Tossing the top and shorts to the side and then sitting.

A technician came around beside her and quickly lowered a VR headset over her and then applied the headphones as well.

"Please... I'm begging you..." were the last words that slipped from between her lips as she felt the IV be attached to her arm and the VR headset come to life.

* * *

Alison was stroking the man's hard cock as she looked down at it and licked her lips, "Baby, can I suck it please?" she said.

The man nodded and she lowered her mouth down onto it, taking it between her lips and slowly taking it all the way in.

It was such an amazing feeling, her pussy was buzzing, her nipples were hard and she could almost taste his cum already.

"That's it... take it all the way down you cock sucking slut."

Her whole body shivered and she pushed herself lower, until her nose was buried in his pubes and her pussy twitched with need.

The taste of his cum hit the back of her throat and her own orgasm exploded as well.

* * *

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck that tight little pussy! Slam it hard!" Alison cried out as she was bent over the chair, the man behind her gripping her hips tightly as he fucked her.

He reached out and grabbed her hair, pulling her back, "Do you like that slut? You like being bent over and fucked?"

"Yes! God yes! I love it! I love it!" she cried out as he continued.

* * *

Alison stood in front of the man, her hands tied behind her back, a collar around her neck, and words written all over her body; slut, whore, cunt, fuckmeat, milk bags, anal slut, worthless, free use, etc.

"What are you?" the man asked.

"Tits is worthless fuck meat Sir." she replied with a shiver of pleasure.

"Show me." he replied and she nodded then walked over to him.

He was naked, but seated in a large chair, so she straddled his lap and took hold of his hard cock. Her fingers guided it towards her tight rear entrance as she lowered herself down onto him.

She let out a gasp as it pushed against her sphincter, then bit her lower lips as she let her weight slide it inside.

"Fuckmeat loves a big hard cock in her ass Sir. All of Fuckmeat's wholes are of use Sir."

She gasped as she slid all the way down and he was deep inside of her, then she started to rock her hips back and forth until she was satisfied it was in as far as it would go.

"Fuckmeat loves anal Sir." she said and then started to bounce up and down, forcing his cock in and out of her ass.

Each stroke sent another wave of pleasure through her, "Fuckmeat is an anal whore Sir!" she cried out over and over again until the man came inside of her and her own orgasm exploded throughout her body.

* * *

"Hello Wendell... will you fuck me now?" Alison asked as she looked up at him from the chair, the VR helmet having just been removed from her.

She knew that was the right question to ask, as she was naked, and Wendell was a man, and that meant she was supposed to offer herself to him.

Wendell chuckled and shook his head, "No, not right now Alison, but thank you for asking."

Alison smiled, "My pleasure Wendell."

"Come with me Alison." Wendell said and held out his hand. Alison stood up and took it, letting him lead her out of the room.

Chapter 7 - Pickup

Wendell looked across his desk at Ian Sommers with an easy, practised smile.

"So she's finally ready is she?" he demanded impatiently.

"Yes Mr. Sommers, right on time."

He huffed and shook his head, "Well for what I've paid, she should have been ready sooner! She'd better be everything you promised."

"We have a 100% satisfaction rate Mr. Sommers, we have never failed to deliver what we promised. Now, since all of the paperwork is complete, shall we..." Wendell replied, standing up and waving his hand toward his office door.

The two men walked out of the office, back through the administrative area, to the loading docks. They were not regular, dirty, grimy docks, but instead immaculate and clean. Lush carpet covered the floor and there were several couches and chairs scattered about.

In the middle of the space was a single man, holding a long black leash, that ended at a woman entirely clad in white latex sitting on her haunches.

Ian picked up his pace and Wendell did the same, until they came up to the man and woman and Wendell took the leash and waved the other man away.

"Alison, speak." Wendell said.

"Arf! Arf!" Alison barked and then stuck her tongue out and panted a bit.

"Roll over. Play dead. Shake." Wendell commanded and Alison did each command in turn, finally extending her bound arm out as far as she could.

"Up." Wendell commanded and Alison got up on all fours, she followed him around the loading bay for several laps until they returned to where Ian was standing in awe.

"Fuck, you really did it! I mean, it's incredible."

"Yes, yes it is. Come, let me show you the rest." Wendell said and then took the leash from Ian and walked over to one of the couches that had a coffee table in front of it.

"Up!" Wendell commanded and Alison got up onto the coffee table and stood on all fours.

"As you can see, the outfit is custom-made for her, reinforced in the legs and arms to keep them tightly onto themselves. Also reinforced at the base of the knees and elbows for longer wear.

Wiggle your tail Alison!"

Alison wiggled her ass, sending the tail that was stuffed into her ass moving from side to side.

"The tail is all-natural fur and the plug was taken from a custom mould of her ass so it is in there securely. There's a custom brace here..." Wendell said, pointing at the base of Alison's neck where her hands came together.

"It secures her hands but also runs up the back of her neck to her head where it is woven into her hair to keep her head upright."

Ian was only half paying attention as his hands reached out and easily encircled her waist, "Ah yes, the rib removal went smoothly and the internal corset has healed up nicely as well." Wendell continued.

"Now then, any questions Mr. Sommers?"

"About when I remove the outfit..."

"Ah yes, of course. Yes, as per your request, if you remove the outfit she'll return to a semblance of her old self. You'll be able to take her out in public and she'll hang on every word you say... or don't say.

However, at every chance she gets, she'll be begging you to take her home and put her back in the suit, to treat her like the 'slutty little bitch she is'."

Ian chuckled and smiled, "I can't wait for her to tell the world about our engagement... and exactly how rich she... or I... am now. My lawyers already have the prenup all drawn up, if I ever get tired of her and kick her to the curb she'll walk away with just about nothing."

"Well, if that's all..." Wendell cut off Ian's gloating and he took the hint.

"No... that's all. That's very much all." Ian replied T the leash from Wendell's hand and guided Alison back to the waiting van that he'd brought to pick her up in.

* * *

Wendell had to admit he enjoyed his time with Alison, it had been years since he'd been hands-on in a capture, or the process. It was a pleasant diversion, even if Mr. Sommers was most distasteful.

It was a hazard of the job though, the clients were quite often that way. Fortunately he seldom had to concern himself with them these days.

He walked back to his office and pulled up the recent subject records, scrolling through until he found the three he was looking for.

Mrs. Sanderson had left the facility a few weeks after Alison's admission, with almost no phase three required, she returned to her husband a new woman. The woman that he wanted her to be.

Wendell did a quick search of the tabloids and quickly found several articles of Mr. Sanderson's dalliances, and even an interview Renee had given about them, claiming she was happy to be the woman at home.

Miss Tanaka had taken a while longer, with several surgeries required to make her transition to a kpop princess more convincing. He pulled up a music gossip site and found a story about Ji-yoo's rumoured new album and tour.

The third file was simply marked as "Complete" with no other notes and Wendell knew better than to try and search the web for her. Instead, he wrote a quick e-mail to the health check group and requested an update on her when it was convenient.