Generous Life

Story Info
Karim's wife is like his mother.
6k words
4.13
19.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I graduated from high school being a top student in my year and got accepted to University of Sydney to study Engineering and I plan to be a Civil Engineer just like my father.

My name is Karim which means generous in Arabic, and I am originally from Iraq but grew up in Australia. I had a younger brother who passed away when I was young, so I pretty much grew up as an only child. My father's name is Jawad which means generous in Arabic, and he owns an Engineering consultancy firm having 2 branches in Sydney and a branch in Melbourne. Like me he is tanned skin, with short thick black hair, dark eyes, broad shoulders, big biceps, and light trimmed beard. We literally look alike and you could say I am the 18-year-old version of my dad. We could pass as twins. He is 38 years old and is still in shape as he plays sports and goes to the gym.

My mother's name is Dunia which means life in Arabic she owns a bridal and ballgown boutique store in Sydney and she has recently become a wedding planner. My mother has a business background as she majored in Management back in university. She is your typical Arabic beauty long luscious black hair, arched eyebrows, dark eyes, round face, full lips, full cheeks, and an hourglass figure. She is the same age as my father, and they got married when they were 19 years old and had me at the age of 20. My parents are mad in love with each other as they are always touchy with each other and have been together since they were 18 especially coming from Iraq where dating is not part of the culture. Me and my dad have the same birthday so my mum would spoil both of us.

I always felt lucky having them as my parents being they are younger than all the other parents and at the same time being successful in their careers. My parents have looked the same since they were 18 and have kept the same body as they played sports and go to the gym. I am proud to have good looking parents and because of that I inherited my good looks from them. My parents are not your typical Iraqis for example my mum would wear short skirts and when going to the beach she would wear a bikini. In other words, my parents are open minded for an Iraqi and they had no problem with me dating girls.

The only Iraqi thing about my parents would be that they always wanted me to have the best grades and they taught me that family comes first.

During my high school years, I dated a few girls and was also prom king, but my problem was I would keep comparing them to my mum. For me the most beautiful lady was my mum I could never stop admiring her beauty and none of the girls I dated came close to her. I sometimes peek on her and at times wish I was my father. He is one lucky man.

Few months after I joined University, I was at the Uni Café ordering a coffee and a young lady walked past by she was so beautiful. She had long luscious black hair, dark eyes, round face, full cheeks, full lips, and an hourglass figure, she was wearing tight jeans and a tight t-shirt defining her curves along with a Hamsa necklace. She smiled at me, and I smiled back to her I couldn't help it, so I decided to talk to her.

I said "Excuse me are you Middle Eastern"

She said "Yes, why are you asking?"

I said "Well first you look like one and secondly you are wearing a Hamsa necklace. By the way my name is Karim"

She said "I'm Hayat, nice to meet you"

Hayat in Arabic means life and I found out that she is also Iraqi like me. I couldn't stop thinking of her as she was so beautiful, she literally looked like my mum as they both have the same facial features, body type, and their names have the same meaning. I was like to myself am I for real did I just meet a lady who literally looks like my mum. She's literally the 18-year-old version of my mum. They could pass as twins.

Few days later I saw her again and we sat down together and started talking I found that she is the same age as me and she is studying Commerce and is wanting to major in Management. We exchanged numbers and started to chat with each other I would like her photos on Instagram and tell her how beautiful she was, she admitted that I was attractive.

Few weeks later we started to go on few dates and our relationship started to grow more and more until one day while we were out, I made out with her. It was magical I then undid the buttons on her top and unhooked her bra and started sucking her tits. I then pulled her skirt down and then pulled her panties off. I got undressed and first I started stroking my dick then Hayat sucked me off. I put my dick into her pussy and just kept fucking her the sex was amazing as her pussy was tight, it was much better than my previous girlfriend.

I was at home and my mum was like "Habibi Karim are you seeing anyone"

I replied "Yes mum, I am dating a girl who I met at the university. She is also Iraqi and her name is Hayat".

My mum said "I can tell from your eyes that you are mad in love with her. You should bring her over sometime so that me and your dad can get to know her."

I replied "Hopefully one day".

2 weeks later after telling my mum that I am seeing someone she tells me that one of the weddings she's organising they have invited her, and they told her to bring her family. My mum told them that we were 4 people she then turned to me and said, "Sweetheart why don't you bring Hayat to the wedding, firstly both of you will have fun and secondly me and your dad can meet her".

I said, "I will ask her and let you know".

I called Hayat and was like "Hey babe, one of the weddings which my mum is organising they have invited us over. Would you like to come? It will be in few weeks time"

Hayat replied "Sure babe, I would like to come"

I replied "Perfect I will tell my mum that you will be coming. Just to let you know it will be a black-tie event. Since the wedding is at Marriott Hotel we can book a room together".

Hayat replied "OMG babe, that will be amazing".

On the day of the wedding I picked up my tuxedo and then went over to Hayat's place to pick her up. We got to the hotel and showered, after the shower I got into my tuxedo and Hayat looked so sexy in her outfit.

She wore a long black strapless dress defining her large boobs and ass, pearl set jewellery consisting of matching necklace, earrings, and bracelet. She looked so sexy, and my dick was so hard on top of that her perfume smelt so nice, we went to the wedding venue and sat at our table. After a few minutes my parents walked in and came to our table my father was dressed like me in a black tuxedo. My mother on the other side was dressed like Hayat they both wore a long black strapless dress, pearl necklace, pearl earrings, pearl bracelet and both had the Hollywood Waves hairstyle.

I said "Mum dad, this is Hayat. Hayat these are my parents Jawad and Dunia"

My mum and Hayat were literally staring at each other, you could tell that they were shocked at how they both looked like each other. Hayat is literally a clone of my mother. Just seeing them together for the first time I could not stop staring at both of them as they both looked so sexy.

My mum said "Nice to meet you Hayat and I got to say you look gorgeous."

Hayat replied "Thanks Ma'am it is a pleasure to meet you. You're so pretty".

They hugged each other and kissed each other on the cheeks.

My dad came and hugged her.

After the bride and groom did their dance, the DJ said couples please join in so my dad grabbed my mum's hand and I grabbed Hayat's hands. I was dancing with Hayat and my dad was dancing with my mum, the dance was amazing as we were closer to my parents me and my dad decided to swap partners. I danced with my mum and my dad with Hayat the dance with my mum was amazing and I could tell my dad was attracted to Hayat. While we were having our meals my mum and Hayat started talking to each other and getting to know one another, they got along automatically, and they were giggling between the two.

My dad pulled me aside and said, "son you've got good taste".

I replied, "I got the good taste from you". We both laughed.

After the wedding me and Hayat went up to our room. As soon as we got there, I couldn't help myself I got her against the wall and started to make out with her our lips were locked and our tongue intertwined. It was the most sensational kiss ever. I then turned her around and unzipped her dress she was now naked. I grabbed her big tits and started sucking them I then laid her on the bed, and I got undressed, I then started to lick her pussy she then came and sucked me off. I then slowly put my dick in her pussy and started to fuck her in the beginning I was going slow then I just went harder and harder. We then changed positions where I fucked her doggy style the sight was amazing just seeing her fat ass bouncing on my dick and her big tits also bouncing. I had to smack her ass. The sex was amazing we then went to the shower and continued to have sex until I came in her tits. We showered together and went to sleep the next morning we checked out and I dropped her off to her place. She thanked me for the night and said she enjoyed the wedding; she told me to thank my mum for inviting her.

I got back home, and I could hear my mum say "Habibi Jawad, fuck me harder, this feels so good" so I quietly watched them and oh my, my mum looked so sexy and just seeing her big tits and fat ass had turned me on. Her body is the same as Hayat's. I didn't want to make myself obvious, so I went back to my room got changed and went to the gym to workout. After the gym I got back and showered while I was in the shower I couldn't stop thinking about my mum and Hayat I dreamt of having a threesome with them and seeing them make out. After the shower I got dressed and had lunch with my parents and they told me that they really liked Hayat they said I should bring her more often.

After lunch my dad said he wanted to talk to me in private.

I asked him what he wanted he said to get in the car and so we went for a drive.

We then pulled over and he was like "I know your secret"

I was like "What secret?"

"I know that you are attracted to your mum I have seen you in the past stare at her and you literally went to go and find a girl who looks exactly like your mum. Not only that I saw how you were looking at her in the wedding and how you were spying on us when we had sex." said dad

I was like "I'm sorry dad I didn't mean to"

He said "Well I got to be honest with you, your mum is so sexy, and any man can agree with that but hey Hayat is a knockout"

I was like "Thanks for understanding dad, so you are not mad with me"

He said "No I'm not"

I said, "Do you actually think Hayat is sexy?"

He said "Yes I do"

I said "To be honest with you yes I think mum is sexy. Since I've seen mum naked it is only fair if you see Hayat naked"

I showed him photos of Hayat naked

He said, "Damn son, she's sexy she has the exact body as your mum."

I said "I know dad, they are both sexy women. I have fantasized of having both of them together"

My dad replied "Well son after meeting Hayat at the wedding and seeing her nudes it would be pretty hot to see them together. But I know your mum is not into women"

Hayat started coming more often to our place and her and my mum started to get to know each other better. They both discovered that they have the same interests, same fashion taste, same hobbies and even the same birthday.

They were literally replicas of one another only difference was my mum was 20 years older than Hayat. My mum and Hayat became best friends where they would go shopping together and my mum even offered her to do her internship at her boutique store.

Hayat kept thanking me of how my parents are welcoming and so nice to her. She mentioned that her mum passed away when she was a kid to a heart attack and that she has 2 older siblings, her brother who also lives in Sydney and sister who is married and lives in the UK. She mentioned that her dad had disowned her as she was too liberal for his conservative views. Out of her family she only talks to her brother.

Me and Hayat moved into our second year of study I got into Civil and Hayat majoring in Management. I knew to myself that Hayat is the right one I first told my dad I will propose to her, and he said aren't you a bit too young.

I replied "You got married at 19 and now I turned 19"

He said "Well back in Iraq people weren't open to dating and I wanted to bed her. As you know in that side of the world sex before marriage is a big NO-NO"

I replied "I love her and want to be with her forever. She is not any other girl she is my Hayat (life in Arabic)"

He said "You are literally like me, when I was your age, I just wanted to marry your mum straight away and kept on saying she is my Dunia (life in Arabic). I got to say history repeats itself your name is a synonym of my name and we both have the same birthday, not just that we look the same. Hayat is literally a synonym for Dunia, they both have the same birthday and they both look the same. I got to say son we are literally carbon copies we both like the same thing for that reason I support you and Dunia has been the best partner in life, and I know Hayat will be the best partner in life for you. I want you to experience what I have as we are literally the same"

I replied "Thanks dad for understanding and that is so Jawad (generous in Arabic) of you"

My dad replied "You and Hayat should both move in once you guys get married since our house is big plus both of you can save up"

I replied "That sounds like a great idea dad. I know you would love Hayat in the house so you can look at her"

He replied "Well I can't lie about that"

I replied "Would you mind if I fuck mum and you can fuck Hayat"

He replied "That would be damn sexy. I would love to fuck Hayat and I have no problem with you fucking Dunia"

I replied "I would love to fuck mum. Dad we have a deal hope this works out one day"

I told my mum that I plan to propose to Hayat she was super excited saying that she would be lucky to have a daughter-in-law like Hayat saying that she is a sweetheart.

I bought a ring and a bouquet of flowers and proposed to Hayat asking her to marry me she said yes but wants me to propose in the traditional Iraqi way.

When she said she wanted me to propose in the traditional way I flashed back to my parents and said to myself I want a marriage like my parents as they are so in love with each other and always happy. I said to Hayat I will that I will contact her family.

So, I tried calling her father and he just said "Hayat, isn't my daughter" then hung up. I called her brother Hatem, he said "How will you guys live since both of you are studying?"

I replied "We both are working part-time and that in the meantime we will both be staying with my parents since they have a large house"

Hatem replied, "What are you studying if you don't mind me asking?"

I replied "Civil Engineering"

He said "I will call Hayat and confirm if she wants to be with you, if so, I will call you and we can sort a time for you and your family to come and ask her hand in marriage"

I replied "Sounds good"

Hour later:

Hatem called me and said that Hayat agrees to marry me. He said we are more than welcome to come over to his place.

I said to him "I will see you this Saturday"

Saturday came:

We did the traditional way where the men from both sides would meet up. On her side it was her brother Hatem, her maternal uncle Samir and a few of Hatem and Samir's friends. On my side it was my father, my uncle Ahmed, my cousins, and a few family friends. Usually in Iraqi culture the guy's father would ask the lady's father but in this case since her father was not there her brother acted as a guardian. My dad said to him "Hatem, today we came over and we would like to ask your sister's hand for marriage to my son Karim. We will honour your sister and respect her she is consider part of the family. We will give her all the rights and we will support her in every decision she takes. Do you accept that my son Karim marries your sister Hayat".

Hatem replied "Sir, thank you for coming over today and I can truly see that you and your family adore Hayat. Her happiness is my happiness and since she agrees to marry Karim then you guys have my blessing. I am certain that Karim will take care of her, and they will live a happy life."

Everyone started clapping in this instance me and Hayat are considered engaged. Since we thought of keeping the tradition, we decided to do the Islamic ceremony (mahar) where the sheikh will come so immediately, we called the Sheikh, and he came and did the Islamic marriage ceremony although me and Hayat aren't religious, but we did it for traditional reasons. I had to pay a dowry to Hayat, but it is worth it as she is everything to me.

The Sheikh pronounced us husband and wife in the eyes of God.

After that me and Hayat wanted to do have a big wedding where we can invite everyone. Me and Hayat literally invited everyone to the wedding and from her family only her brother and uncle attended everyone else didn't bother.

Hayat looked amazing on her wedding day she wore a long white dress along with the veil on the back. She had a diamond crown with matching necklace, earrings, and bracelet. The diamond necklace was pointing towards her cleavage and the dress defined her curves. I could not stop staring at her beauty. I was dressed in a tuxedo; we were one hot sexy couple.

Everyone at our wedding had a great time.

After the wedding me and Hayat went on our honeymoon to Hawaii and it was a blast. I would be topless flexing my biceps and showing of my abs while Hayat would be in her bikini showing of her sexy curves everyone was staring at her big tits and ass. At the hotel we would be constantly fucking it was amazing.

After the honeymoon we decided to live with my parents since they have a large house, we had our own ensuite room. My parents' house also had a swimming pool and a hot tub.

One day me and my dad went to the gym and when we got back, we saw the most sexiest thing ever.

My mum and Hayat were wearing the same bikinis which was a black string bikini along with a gold heart necklace. They were both sunbathing. My mum asked Hayat if she can put lotion on her which she did and then My mum applied the lotion on Hayat.

Hayat said "You are so beautiful; I hope I have the same body as you when I'm 39"

My mum replied "You will sweetheart, we literally have the same body we are the same size and I've had the same body since I was your age"

They were rubbing each other.

Hayat said "I know we have the same body and to be honest with you I have never seen a women so good looking like you. You are beautiful inside and outside plus you are really successful in your life, I literally look up to you. You are my role model. I would love to be like you."

My mum replied "Thank you sweetheart for those nice words. I think you are the sexiest lady I have ever seen. I'm literally attracted to you, I have never had this feeling towards another women I have always been straight. I love how you are so confident with your body at this age I only started to wear more revealing clothes until my late 20's. We both have nice tits and ass no one can deny that"

Hayat replied "To be honest I also feel attracted to you in every way. You are so sexy and I have never felt sexually attracted to a women before until I met you. I know we both have an amazing body and I've seen how Karim looks at you and I can't blame him because you are so sexy. You are a MILF. I'm literally a younger clone of you. I'm sure Karim thinks of you when I'm with him and it would be so sexy to see Karim pleasuring you."

My mum replied "When I first saw you, I thought I went back 20 years you are literally a mirror image of me. There's an Arabic saying God creates 40 people who look the same and I must say we proved that this saying is true and not a myth. Seeing you and Karim reminds me of when I and Jawad were your age. As soon as Karim told me that he wanted to marry you I was happy as I wanted you to experience what me and Jawad had 20 years ago. I've seen how Jawad looks at you and I can't blame him as your so sexy. It would be so sexy to see Jawad pleasuring you."

12