Generous Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mum continued "I know Karim is attracted to me I've seen how he's looked at me and he literally went to go and find a replica of me. The first time when we met at that party and I was dancing with Karim he felt hard and his hands were close to my ass."

Hayat replied "When I first met your husband I saw how he was looking at me he couldn't keep his eyes off me. When we danced together he also felt really hard and his hands was also close to my ass. He still looks at me with lust I can tell from his eyes."

My mum replied "Well you literally look like me and Jawad has always been crazy about me. He always loves to grab my tits and ass he loves it when I shake it for him"

Hayat replied "OMG Karim is literally the same he is also crazy in love with me, he loves to grab my tits and ass. He must be like his dad they are both sexy men"

My mum replied "Yes they are both sexy men. Karim is literally a replica of his dad."

Hayat said "You don't mind me calling you mummy?"

My mum replied "No love I don't mind at all. We are family and I am glad Karim chose you as his wife. Anyone would be lucky to have you as their daughter and I would be honoured to be your mum. I love you daughter."

Hayat replied "I love you too, mummy"

They then both took of their bikinis and were standing completely naked.

Hayat said "Oh mummy your tits look amazing and I can see your nipples are so hard"

My mum replied "Your tits also look amazing. The reason as to why it is so erect is because you make me horny."

They started to hug each other then they made out. Watching them was so sexy. They were sucking on each other's tits and then they got their pussies together and started fucking each other.

Hayat was like "Oh mummy keep fucking me, oh god you feel so good"

My mum replied "Oh babe keep going this feels so good, lets 69 each other".

They then got into the 69 position just watching them eating each other out was amazing me and my dad were so horny. We couldn't stop watching.

My mum said "Well since I'm married to Jawad and a mother to Karim, I learnt to be Jawad (generous) and Karim (generous). This taught me to share my Dunia (life) with my loved ones."

They both laughed.

My wife then said "Karim is Jawad's clone and I can see where he gets his good taste from. They are both sexy men. Since I'm married to Karim, I hope my Hayat (life) will be like your Dunia (life). I can see that your husband is Jawad (generous) as he allows Karim to fantasize about you."

My mum replied "Your Hayat (life) will be like my Dunia (life) as your husband is Karim (generous) as he allows Jawad to fantasize about you. I raised my son to be Karim (generous) in Hayat/Dunia (life). I agree with you, they are both sexy men Karim literally looks like his dad he reminds me of Jawad in every way. We are one good looking family two handsome men married to two sexy women".

They kissed again.

My wife replied "You raised him well. I'm lucky to have you in my Hayat/Dunia (life). I can see them looking at us. Horny men"

My mum said "I can see them two, you can tell they both want us badly."

We were both horny and our dicks were so hard from the sight we saw. Me and my dad went over to our wives.

We were all naked now. I made out with my wife and my dad with my mum. Me and my dad were sucking on our wives' tits while they were making out.

We made them get on all fours I realised that me and my dad literally have the same body. Just like my mum and Hayat.

Me and my dad fucked our wives' doggy style and we made them face each other. While we were fucking them, they were making out and because we were so horny I slapped my wife's ass and my dad slapped my mum's ass. Just seeing their fat asses bouncing of our dicks was so hot.

Me and my dad decided to swap so I got behind my mum and my dad got behind my wife.

I grabbed my mum from the back and turned her towards me and my dad did the same to my wife.

I said to my mum "Oh mummy, you don't know how long I've been wanting to have you in my arms. Your so damn sexy"

She replied "I know you want me. I have seen the way you look at me and you literally married a replica of me in everyway. I can't lie you are also sexy I can't admire your strong body and your dick is so big just like your father"

I replied "Oh mummy your body is so amazing you literally make me feel hard. You don't know how many times I've jerked off to you"

My dad said to Hayat "Oh Hayat ever since I met you I couldn't keep my eyes off you. Your so fucking hot I just wanted to fuck you every time you would come over I couldn't stop thinking of you. Your tits and ass is literally like Dunia's I love a women with curves and you have that"

Hayat replied "Oh daddy, you are so sexy your body is so strong and you have a big dick just like your son. I am so grateful for being part of this sexy family me and your wife have learnt to share our lives together since we are married to generous men."

My dad replied "I am glad that you are part of this family. Me and Karim have the best life ever as we are both married to the most sexiest women on earth. They say if you be generous in your life you will always be happy"

I then said "I can't deny that dad. Me and you are lucky to have them in our lives. They are perfect in everyway and they always keep us happy. Dad I would love to share my life with you."

My dad replied "Me too son, we are literally one you are a replica of me in everyway. Your mum and Hayat are literally one as they are a replica of each other"

I then made out with my mum and my dad made out with my wife. I couldn't believe that my fantasy was coming true, and I got to say me and my dad are literally Karim/Jawad (generous) as we are sharing our Hayat/Dunia (life).

Kissing my mum's full lips was amazing and our tongues intertwined she then sucked my tongue my wife was also sucking my dad's tongue. I grabbed her tits and started sucking on it. My dad was doing the same thing to my wife.

My mum said "Oh son keep sucking mummies tits. I know you love it, Oh God you make me feel so good"

I was going from her right tit to her left tit then I just put my face on her big tits and suffocated. It felt so great she kept shaking them and then she was stroking my dick.

Me and my dad got our wives on all fours facing each other I went behind my mum and my dad went behind my wife and we fucked them doggy style. While we were shoving our dicks in their pussies, they were making out just watching their asses and tits bouncing on our big dicks and them making out was an amazing sight.

We swapped again so I went back to my wife and my dad went to my mum but this time we chose reverse missionary.

She was on top of me her pussy right in my dick I was grabbing her ass and sucking her tits at the same time I felt in another world. I decided to move my head towards the other side and saw my dad grabbing my mum's ass and sucking her tits.

My mum then said to my wife "since we are married to Karim/Jawad (generous) men I believe we should share our Hayat/Dunia (life)"

My wife's pussy remained in my dick and my mum sat on my face so I can eat her pussy. Just having them two at the same time was my ultimate dream and then they made out my dad couldn't handle so he stood between them, and they started sucking his dick.

My dad said to me "since we are both Karim/Jawad (generous) men I believe we should swap since we agreed to share our Hayat/Dunia (life) together".

I couldn't agree more so I swapped positions with my dad where my mum was riding his dick and my wife was riding his face. I stood between my mum and wife, and they were both sucking me off.

We then got them on their knees, and we came on their big tits. They started to suck each other's tits then they made out.

We decided to wash up, so I took my mum with me to the shower in my bedroom and my dad took Hayat to the shower in his bedroom.

As soon as we got their and we started to clean up I couldn't help myself I had to kiss her lips.

I said "Mum I love you so much, I can't believe I am doing this with you it feels so good"

She replied "I love you too son, I also can't believe I am doing this with you. I have fingered myself thinking about you and I know you have always been looking at me"

I said "Really. Well you are so damn sexy and no one can deny that. I have always measured every girl to you the first girl I dated and I took her to the prom never came close to you. That is why I couldn't continue the relationship with her then when I met Hayat I saw how much she resembles you I said to myself she is the one"

My mum replied "You weren't crazy in love with Angela and if it was not for your prom I wouldn't have known how she looks. You never brought her home although she was a pretty lady. With Hayat from the first day you mentioned her to me I could tell from your eyes that you were mad in love with her and I was thinking to myself Hayat must be really special. When you first introduced her to me and your dad I knew exactly why you were crazy about her because she looks like me. Even after the party you started to bring her more often to our place you made sure that Hayat would know me"

I replied "Angela is cute but Hayat is sexy. Angela's doesn't have the same body as you plus she's a blonde I only dated her as she was popular and she was the most curviest out of the other girls in school. I love a curvy women. Seeing Hayat I knew I could live my fantasies that is why I chose her and to be honest with you mum me and dad have both wanted to fuck you two together and see you two make out"

My mum replied "God your so horny just like your father can't believe you two were waiting for the day for me and Hayat to make out. I am glad you chose Hayat over Angela first Hayat is so kind and second as you said she is sexy."

My mum continued "Son can you please flex those biceps for me"

I did then she kept on getting touchy with me and stroked my dick.

She said "Oh son your body is like your fathers. You are so sexy like him"

I couldn't help myself I had to fuck her.

"Oh Karim keep fucking mummy, harder, harder"

I kept thrusting in to her.

After that we cleaned up and got changed.

12